The Loser's Trophy - Cover

The Loser's Trophy

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 10: Spring Enslavement

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Spring Enslavement - A victim of bullying finally gets even with his tormentor only to find that he has already inflicted his greatest defeat before they even squared off. Through the instrument of his own mother.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation  

Fourth Day of Spring Break...

I woke up on Tuesday and just like every other morning since my bully has occupied my house, I was handed an apron by my ex-girlfriend. “Hey, my sexy little cuckold, Daddy said you need to make us breakfast. “ I looked at her she looked incredible. She was entirely naked as she turned around, I saw Steve’s handiwork as his cum was stuck to the inside of her thighs. I sighed as I went downstairs to cook my tormentor’s breakfast. I thought this was rock bottom, boy was I wrong. I can only speak of this now because fortunately rock bottom is not where this story ends but we will get to that later on.

Other than the occasional teasing my mother and I were thankfully apart from each other. Steve had been content to using both my girlfriends and my mother with impunity in front of me, while I watched her degradation on USB drives. Sure, they thought it was funny to randomly have my mother give teasing lap dances while watching her get fucked on the television but for the most part I was left out of it. That was until the fourth day of Spring Break.

I stood exposed and vulnerable in my apron, scarcely able to hold back my tears as I prepared breakfast. Eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast sizzled on the stove as I heard a loud slap against my butt. I cringed as I turned to see my girlfriend standing there with Steve’s cum dripping off her chin. She laughed at me as she rubbed her soiled face. My humiliation was complete – not only had Steve violated my girlfriend, but now he reveled in the fact that I had to silently bear witness. As if this wasn’t unbearable enough, I caught a glimpse of my mother under the table – doing unspeakable things to him – while he moaned in pleasure. My heart sank as I looked away, vowing to survive until school let out so that I could flee this living nightmare.

I started to take the plates I made to the table where Steve and my girlfriend sat. Although I could not bring myself to think of her as my ex. In my mind she was still dating me and cheating on me with this fucking asshole piece of shit.

The Stupid Motherfucker.

I remember the moment where my fall went from mere watching a third person on the screen to being an active participant in it, and it happened in the middle of the spring break my senior year.

I was shivering as I waited on the recliner holding my trophy as I was instructed. I heard some strong mummering behind me and I could not look at that too much.

My mother sashayed into the room, every gesture bewitching me to my core. She had slipped her feet into a pair of radiant silver stilettos that served as a scintillating contrast against her blood red pedicure. Her shapely legs, akin to marble columns, arched gracefully up to meet her captivating curves. Each sensuous sway she made, perfectly in sync with the sultry beat pulsating from my stereo, caused her heels to click provocatively, stoking a wild fire within me. My pulse quickened, some twisted Pavlovian reaction taking over as I couldn’t help but drink in her raw beauty with unabashed yearning.

Then, in a bold move that left me dumbstruck, my mother seductively caressed her bosom. Her eyes sparkled with an erotic hunger that was impossible to miss. Discarding her tie with a swift departure, her breast stole the spotlight under the dimmed lights. Shielded by cheeky pasties shaped like hearts, it was an explicit tease that sent ripples of pleasure through me. I growled involuntarily at the sight of this devastatingly gorgeous woman before me. My manhood throbbed with unabated desire as I took in the salacious spectacle of my mother performing the most sensual striptease imaginable.

I had never set foot in a strip club before but seeing my mother in action, there was no doubt left in my mind about her hidden prowess as an exotic dancer. The sensual rhythm of her movements as she danced to the enticing music was beyond belief. She moved with a grace and allure that was foreign yet incredibly enticing.

The swell of her hip bones dipped and swayed as she turned and twisted to the beat of the pulsating bassline. As if in a trance, I watched in awe as she slowly undulated her body up and down Steve’s lap while he moaned in pleasure.

My heart raced faster as tears welled up in my eyes. How could this be happening? Here was my mother, stripping for my bully while my own girlfriend sat next to him watching it all unfold! It felt like just yesterday we were all happy together having dinner at our home, but here we were living a scene straight out of an adult movie – only it wasn’t just me who was watching it – it was my worst enemy.

Just when I thought it could not get any worse, Steve kissed my mother and rubbed her breast and whispered something in her ear. My mother’s eyes widen as she turned her head to look to me.

As I thought I was going to get blue balls could not get any worse, it happened so fast the next thing I knew my mother’s sleek leg and high heel shot out and ended up stuck right next to my head and recliner neck cushion. She expertly reached down and placed her soft cold hands on my throbbing cock and I instinctively grabbed her ankle and rubbed her leg. She then leaned forward with and slipped her glossy lips over mine and started to pull the softest sensual suckle I ever experienced in my entire life. Dear Lord! She was a good kisser and her body felt perfect. The softest skin I ever slid over my hands I did not want the moment to end. Months of jacking off to this fictitious figure before me, the version mother that I could not believe was real was now in my grasp, and because of my Bully’s punishment for me, I jacked off to this very body being fucked hundreds of times before now.

Overwhelmed by raw desire, I couldn’t resist my mother’s seduction any longer. Her moans of pleasure fueled the fire burning within me as I grasped onto her hips and pulled her closer, matching her every movement. My body ached for release as she taunted me, teasingly withholding what I craved. With each passionate kiss, I whimpered in desperation, begging for more.

“Go fuck your cuck son whore! Show him how much of a much naughty cum slut you are now!” Steve barked out, I did not even care about my mother being insulted I was so turned after being edged all day I enthusiastically participated in my own fall. “Give him the most naughty fucking you can muster bitch, or you will be doing a tour of every house in the Salvage District!” Steve yelled out!

Steve’s orders fuel my mother’s passion and I eagerly helped her. I started to thrust against my mother, feeling her tight wetness engulf me. My thrusts were hard and fast and with intense rhythm, and she met them with a passionate fervor that only added to the intensity of the moment. The clapping of our bodies echoed throughout the house. My mother’s cries were downright primal! I never felt anything better n my life We fucked wildly on the recliner, it could almost be described as intensely savage. I did not care anymore I had secretly wanted this for more than ever, watching the entire world have a go at my mother but me made me jealous, her body was far from run down in anything, her every movement oozed sex.

Her wanton moans filled the room as we increased our pace. She clung tightly to me, wrapping her legs around my waist, and digging her nails into my back as she rode me with abandon. I felt like I was in a trance; every movement was guided by an invisible force that pushed us both closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy.

Suddenly, Steve spoke up again: “That’s it! Give him all you got you my nasty whore!” He shouted in approval as we continued our frenzied coupling.

My body was on fire, and I felt like I could go on forever; however, I soon reached my climax and exploded into her with a loud groan of pleasure. We both collapsed onto the bed afterwards, panting for breath as we attempted to slow our heart rates. My mother leaned in and delivered another slow sensual kiss of appreciation.

I quickly regained my composure and looked over at Steve who had a satisfied smirk on his face as he watched us ravage each other. It seemed he had gotten his revenge after all! My girlfriend smiled from ear to ear as she filmed our entire fuck session on her phone. Her damned evil cackle after she put the nail in my coffin haunts me to this day.

I had just been made a star in one of Steve’s USBs. My heart felt like it did not want to beat anymore. My mother continued to kiss me passionately, turned on what just happened. I looked down and her thighs were soaked as my mother erupted when I did. She squirted hard. I could possibly explain away the trophy footage Steve had, as being coerced, but this looked so voluntary, I could not talk my way out of utterly smashing the ever living shit of my mother. She could not either, we were both fucked, figuratively and literally.

We did not have a long time to rest because as soon as I got my breath back, I felt a studded leather collar snap around my neck. It was Pamela. She used my distracted state to collar me and an a attach leash.

“We own you now loser, you are our bitch. If you ever want to be able to go out in public again you will do what we say exactly when we say, just like your slut of a mother. Got that bitch?” Pamela said, grabbing my hair.

She grabbed my hair looked me in my eyes and said “Follow me on your hands and knees bitch. Bitches do not get to stand. You have some work to do. You are about to get to see how hard of a worker your mother really is.” This caused Pamela to cackle evilly as she rubbed my predicament in my face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.