My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 47: Kitten Fun

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 47: Kitten Fun - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

I do not really remember the drive into Vail. Andy had told me she wanted to be tied to the bed and fucked all night. And, as she told me, she was playing with my cock through my trousers. Who could think about driving? However, I do remember the tires of the truck squealing as I negotiated the mountain roads at high speed.

The little tease would let her hand move to my shoulder or stomach or arm as she changed the subject by talking about something I cared nothing about, which, at the moment, was everything but fucking her.

“Do you think I should lighten my hair, sweetheart,” she might begin in an innocuous tone. She would talk about hair coloring or something inane with both knew was of no importance. But, just when my mind had pushed fucking her to a back burner for a second, she would grab my cock and squeeze, saying something like “are you going to fuck my ass with that big cock of yours?” or “Davy, I need you in me so much.”

You can see why my mind never left the thought of her in my bed.

We were still east of Eisenhower Tunnel when the car phone rang.

“It is Mom for you,” she said, handing me the phone.

“Hi, Mary.”

“Davy, we are exhausted. Do you mind if we spend the night here in Aspen?” she asked.

“Of course not.”

I could hear Lisa in the background. “Go ahead. Ask him,” she said.

Mary was silent. Then she cleared her throat.

“Davy, we both are. Well. We are horny. Can we enjoy each other? I hope you don’t mind me asking. I know you will not be there to see us. But.”

“What is he saying?” Lisa asked.

“Go ahead. Have fun, but only the two of you. No others.”

“Oh, yes,” I heard Lisa shout.

“Thank you, Davy. See you tomorrow night. We love you.”

I explained to Andy what they wanted. She had a funny expression as if waiting for me to say something specific and wondering if I would. I want my kittens to be happy. I want them to be well fucked. But, how was I going to keep twenty of them satisfied? I had some ideas. I just needed to make up my mind.

With Andy still teasing me, the fantasies started flooding, blocking out any other thoughts. Here is how I fantasied it.

The house was locked and all the lights were off. Andy lit two candles in the bedroom. Our bed has two leather straps, like long belts, which go around the mattress and buckle to hold the belt firmly in place. One is around the mattress in a location which places it under a kitten’s neck. The other is placed under her hips. We keep the straps unbuckled and tucked away until we want to use them. Andy had buckled them in place.

When I returned from the dungeon where I had raided the toy box for the things I would need, she was naked, sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. She gave me a warm and wicked smile before turning her back toward me and lifting her hair out of the way to allow me to attach a leather restraint collar around her neck. After I buckled the thick leather with the O-ring in back, I patted the bed. She lay back. I clipped the collar to the O-ring on the strap around the mattress.

“Oh. I can’t raise my head. What will happen to me?” she said huskily, holding up a wrist to me. She watched me intently as I buckled the restraint around her wrist. She lay her hand by her head, allowing me to attach her arm to the strap. Then, I did the other arm.

She was secure now, neck and wrists attached to the strap. I saw her muscles tighten and relax as she tested her bondage. I saw her hands clench and unclench in anticipation.

“What have you planned for me?” she asked breathlessly.

“One thing I have not planned is an orgasm.”

Her whole body flinched.

“Are you so cruel to a damsel in distress?”

Cruel? Not on your life. I could smell her pussy. With a finger, I dipped into it, making her gasp. Her juices were running down the crack of her ass.

My fantasy saw Andy (you know what she looks like) on her back, naked, arms and neck restrained in an open and available position. It was not against her will. Rather, she was entirely for her situation. Just thinking about it had brought her to the edge of orgasm. Her nipples were erect, her pussy flowing, her skin hot and pink. Her eyes were moist and pleading to be fucked.

I sat by her as she extended one leg by me. I took her other ankle in my hand and brought her foot to my lips. I started with her little toe, kissing, tonguing, sucking, as I worked my way slowly up her leg, stopping to nibble the tender back of her knee. I worked up her thigh, feeling her twitch and squirm until I got to her pussy. I licked her slit, careful not to touch her clit. She was begging by now.

“Come on, Davy. Fuck me,” she moaned.

But, I was just starting. I did the other leg the same way. I noticed when the sweat broke out between her breasts. I could see her love juices flowing, feel her heat and tension. I leaned over her to kiss her breasts. Her legs scissored around me as she tried to pull me into her.

I took a piece of rope, put the slip knot around her ankle and pulled it tight. I pulled her ankle snug to her thigh and tied the rope around it. Her legs were bent and trapped.

“No, honey. Please, no. Take me. I need you so,” she begged.

Take her? Would you? Of course. We both would. But, not yet.

It was going to be a long time before I fucked her. I planned to caress and enjoy every inch of her, to tantalize and tease her until she was delirious with need.

Have I told you I love to eat pussy? I do, you know. I started slowly, letting her ebb and flow, letting her build and then, when she was close to orgasm, letting her back down. She screamed and cursed. She tried kicking me with her bound legs. I ignored her pleas.

Then, I slipped a rope behind each knee and bound it to the strap, bringing her bent legs up and as wide as was comfortable for her. I knee walked between her legs. She started to giggle. She thought she was going to get fucked.

I lodged the tip of my cock in the entrance to her pussy and stopped. I could feel her trying to draw me into her by sheer pussy power. I rocked a little giving her an inch more and she tried to thrust her hips up to trap me, but her bondage would not let her. I pulled back out again until she could feel my cock head on her pussy lips, but I was not really in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.