My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 4: Reflections and Mary

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Reflections and Mary - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

After completing the long message from Uncle Bert which he had programmed her to give me, Andy went into her inactive phase, her head falling to her chest. I called her name. She awakened dazed, as if she had been asleep a long time, and stiff from kneeling. I carried her into the bedroom, letting her sleep while I thought about what I had heard.

The message had shocked me as nothing in my short life. First was the fact the man I had always known as Uncle Bert was really my biological father. That explained a lot. I now knew why I always felt so close to Uncle Bert. It was his genes - his kookie genes - in my bones. It also explained why my mother and father never complained about what Uncle Bert did with me.

Mom and dad had always been very careful and protective about their children. Yet, when I told dad Uncle Bert and I had shacked up with the same three women for two weeks in my fourteen summer, his only comment was, “Great. Hope you enjoyed it.”

I tried to visualize my mother as Uncle Bert had described her. In my mind, mom was neither a mom nor a woman. She was the stereotypical biochemist, even using a lab coat instead of an apron in the kitchen. I could not imagine her as a hot woman, naked and being fucked by Uncle Bert, or even dad, for that matter.

I could see my sister Cathy as a call girl. She was one of those women who oozed sex like lava oozing from a volcano - hot, liquid, unavoidable and deadly. I bet Cathy could literally fuck a man to death and both of them enjoy it immensely. And, she was only seventeen.

I certainly could not see the twins, Abby and Betty, being very sexy, although Uncle Bert said he certainly enjoyed them. And, I did know a few cousins I was going to try out as soon as I could.

Mind control. Unbelievable. Really unfuckingbelievbable! I almost did not want to pursue the treasure hunt. Uncle Bert was right. That much power in my hands could destroy me and civilization as we know it. Why did I need it? I had $20 million, Andy and her mother as sex slaves, and access to 3,000 other woman already preprogrammed to fuck me any time I wanted it, a ranch in Glenwood Springs, big homes in Aspen and Vail, and my health.

If I ignored Andy and her mother (fat chance of that), it would take me 8.2 years to fuck all the others if I did one a day, every day. Uncle Bert did not die of a heart attack. He fucked himself to death!

Yet, there is something very appealing about his discovery besides the raw power it would give me. As a chemist, the idea of a discovery of that magnitude was a tremendous intellectual curiosity, if nothing more. And, if knowledge of it became known, Uncle Bert would go down in history with Einstein, Newton, Seabourg and the other great scientists of all time. What a thought. A Nobel prize for sure.

I drifted off to sleep. My dreams were a wild kaleidoscope of colors and images. Then, I was dreaming of my sister Cathy. She was a call girl dressed in a twenty thousand dollar gown, dripping jewels, even though she was only fourteen. She was seeing her customers (clients as she called them) in her bedroom at home, the little room in the back between my bedroom and the twins’ bedroom. The rich and famous passed through, presidents and movie stars lining up to pay to fuck my little sister. There were more action heros sitting in the living room talking to mom and dad while they waited their turn than attended the academy awards.

I could hear Cathy squealing and talking, hear the men begging her to do this or that to them. Then, she sneaked in my room. “It is really you I want, Davy. Please ... please have sex with me. I will pay you.” I felt her push me back, her hot mouth on my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.