My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 16: Raping Julie

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16: Raping Julie - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

It was late in the evening. My two kittens, my slave and I had asked Jarred and Julie to join us at my house in Aspen after the orgy where I fucked ten women as part of a sorority initiation and to fulfill part of my assignment Uncle Bert had left me. Mary and Lisa were in the back bedroom with Jarred letting him live out his fantasy of a threesome. I knew he was having a good time. I had enjoyed Mary and Lisa together on several occasions. Julie, Andy, and I were in the hot tub. We were deathly quiet, stilled by sexual anticipation, as the tub bubbled benignly around us.

I was going to rape Julie. Yes, rape. Sort of.

Why, you ask, would a man living with two wild kittens and a sex slave, who had 2,998 other kittens already programmed for sex with him, rape a woman? Why not just fuck Andy who was ready and eager to please me as she always was? Why not take Mary or Lisa who belonged to me?

First, it was not really rape since Julie wanted it. It was her fantasy which we were enacting for her fun and our mutual enjoyment. Truth is though, I had never raped anyone. The idea excited me, particularly with such a willing little sex pot.

Mind control, which is what Uncle Bert’s formula was about and what he had done to Mary, Andy and the other kittens, is not limited to just drugs, or to involuntary persuasion. Some of the best MC is really a kind of game playing, which is what Julie and I were going to do. That is part of what Uncle Bert was trying to teach me when he had me surrender to Mistress Diana, the dominatrix in New York, and when he had Madame Delilah teach us game playing in San Francisco. A voluntary, reversible mind control. Letting your mind be dominated by someone else for your mutual enjoyment. Or, like dominating as I was doing.

I wanted to make sure this was not a real rape, even though Julie had passively agreed. “Julie, are you ready to be raped?”

She looked up at me with those big, emerald eyes. “Please, don’t hurt me,” she whispered. A devilish gleam came into her eyes. “Don’t be too gentle either.” She blushed from head to foot at her open admission of desire.

Let the games begin!

As we climbed out of the hot tub, Andy grabbed my arm, pulling me against her wet, naked body as she whispered, “Can I play, too? Please.” Andy’s face was wild and eager. The game was adrenalizing her just as it had Julie and me. I gave her a hearty kiss. “Of course,” I replied, then whispered a command in her ear. She quivered with excitement.

I had us all redress, which surprised both of the women, but I wanted to play this game all the way from the beginning. I slipped into the back bedroom to tell Mary what was happening and to instruct her to keep Jarred busy all night. Jarred was on his back with Lisa’s mouth sucking sweetly on his cock. Mary was lying beside him, kissing him and caressing him with her hands. I could tell Jarred was about to crater from the activities. When I explained to Mary what I wanted, she gave me a funny look, but agreed.

Julie and Andy were sitting on the couch, talking quietly. They stopped when I entered the living room. Julie turned on the seat, straightening her skirt, folding her hands in her lap primly. I sat in my easy chair. No one spoke as we watched each other. I could feel their tension. They could probably see mine as my ever independent cock was standing at attention.

You know I had been programmed by Uncle Bert to control my cock and its eruptions. With much delightful experimentation, I discovered the most fun was to let him (my cock) do as he wanted, as if I was unprogrammed, except for ejaculation. That I controlled to prolong my ecstasy (agony?) as I relished the lovely women at my disposal. Now, he was ready and so was I.

Julie stood when I did. I wiggled a finger at her, motioning her to walk towards me. She took one giant step. Andy grabbed her from behind, using a technique Madame Diana taught us to yank her arms behind her, twisting them to hold her securely. Julie screamed in surprise. I jumped to her, my face, contorted in mock rage, inches from hers.

“I will gag you if you scream. You cannot breathe with a gag. Will you be quiet?”

“Yes. Please don’t gag me,” she said. She had a wild gleam in her eyes, an stimulating mixture of lust and fear. I undid the first button of her blouse, making sure the material was pulled tight against her skin, letting her feel my fingers working, as she struggled lamely against Andy’s hold.

“Isn’t this humiliating, slut! Two strangers stripping you, getting you ready to be fucked. Your sweet little pussy will be violated by my cock. There is nothing you can do about it!”

I started on the second button.

“Now, sweet, little Julie, think about being raped. Think about my hard cock, like a big pole, slamming into your tight pussy. Think about your legs being held wide, you unable to resist as I pound into you. You will lay sobbing as I plunder your body.”

The idea of all this tough talk was to get her sexually aroused. It was working. It also was working on me a lot more than I had expected.

It was in that instant, I first relished the power of my domination over a woman. I could feel the rush, the thrill of having her under my control and against her will.

I continued to talk to her as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, my voice icy and cruel, telling her of the tragedy she would endure, telling her what I planned to do, making the fear of the rape as great as possible. I was building the structure of mind control over her.

Andy was holding her securely. I could see Andy’s muscles contract and relax in response to Julie’s struggling, see the lust and desire in her face as I am sure she could see it in mine. Pulling back Julie’s blouse, I undid her bra and began playing with her breasts which were very nice, with a big nipple, hard but spongy under my fingers.

“Think about you begging for me to stop as I pinch and twist your nipples, like this... “ Julie squealed and jerked. “Think about it, helpless, tied to the bed, raped.”

Slowly, I wrapped Julie’s waist length, flaming red hair around my left hand, until my hand was so tangled in her hair she could not get away. I pulled her head back, making her arch into me, her face contorted in pain. In that instant, I saw the lust in her eyes die and fear leap from her face. I did not realize then her reaction was to my own expression.

I enjoyed that look. As I dragged her into the bed room, my mind bifurcated, part a lust- enraged rapist, part a detached scientist watching the other part. The rapist wished to continue. The scientist thought about the impact of power on this innocent girl.

“Strip,” I commanded Andy. She was reacting to Julie’s fear, her own face now uncertain, confused, as she followed my instruction robotically. I slapped Julie with the flat of my hand across her tight stomach, leaving a hand print. She jumped, yanking her hair hard but she stopped resisting.

“Oh, god, please don’t do this ... don’t rape me!” she begged. Andy giggled. Not a laughing giggle, but that tight, auto-responsive sound indicating tremendous fear of the unknown. I unzipped Julie’s skirt and yanked her panties down to her knees, shoved her face down on the bed, holding her in place as I yanked the panties off her legs.

I wanted to rape this creature more than I can tell you. I wanted to plunder and defile her, make her hurt from my cock. I could feel the need ooze from my pores.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.