Toy Mom - Cover

Toy Mom

Copyright© 1999 by HeadHunter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Middle aged mom get carried away by the excitement of being amongst her son's and daughter's friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

The four football players cajoled Kelly into putting on Heather's cheerleader sweater and skirt. Kelly, overcome with a momentary shyness, asked the boys to turn their backs while she pulled off her blouse and skirt and tried to put on Heather's uniform. The sweater went on, but was stretched to the limit by Kelly's mature breasts. The skirt was only able to be zipped up halfway, but the sweater came down far enough to cover the gap of two inches at her waist. Once she was dressed the boys sat on the couches and chairs in the living room. With Kelly standing in the middle of the room they began to ask her to do cheers for her "favorite players, her guys, the guys who all loved her." A smiling and attention loving Kelly began the cheering routine that she had seen Heather do so many times.

As she twirled and jumped the ill-fitting short skirt bounced, exposing her "everyday white panties" to the boys. Her generous tits shook like jelly under the too tight sweater. The "wildcat" logo on the sweater bounced in time to her cheers. Frank leaned forward from his seat on the couch, and as Kelly jumped up he grasped the edges of her panties and yanked downward. The cotton panties fell to Kelly's knees exposing her pussy and ass to the eyes of the excited ball players. As Kelly landed her encumbered legs threw her off-balance and Kelly landed hard on her naked butt on the floor. As she fell the panties slipped all the way off of one leg and she sprawled on her back, skirt around her waist, legs obscenely askew, panties dangling from one ankle. Jerome grabbed the panties off of Kelly's foot and with a smile lifted them to his face. He inhaled deeply and said, "Mrs. B. you got a sweet smelling pussy for an old white broad."

"Butt naked Cheerleader, butt naked cheerleader", the boys started chanting in unison. Steve helped Kelly to her feet, grabbing a handful of sweater clad tit, as he lifted. Kelly, without a trace of shyness continued her cheers, her skirt flipping with every move exposing her furry cunt with every movement. "Show us pussy, show us pussy...", became the new chant.

While Kelly was the center of attention in the living room, Jake had rejoined Heather in the den. He quickly stripped off his own clothes and pulling Heather to the edge of the couch, slid her panties down and off. He immediately noticed that while shapely Heather did not have the heavy curves of her mother and her pubic hair was much lighter and sparse. But she was a real beauty. Hard body and perky rose tipped tits that begged out to be sucked. And suck them he did, alternating between the tender buds until Heather was screaming out in desire.

"Do it to me, Jake", Heather hissed between clenched teeth. Jake rose over her body, rubbed the tip of his substantial member up and down her glistening slit and slowly began to sink his cock into her. Once in halfway his battering ram met the resistance of Heather's unbroken hymen. God! He thought to himself she really is a virgin. My cock is going where "no man has gone before." And boy is she tight. He lunged forward and felt the turgid head of his cock meat tear the thin flesh as he sank into Heather until his distended testicles bounced against her ass. As for Heather she felt only a moment of sharp pain then a fullness that was unlike any feeling she had ever had. Due to her tightness and Jake's excitement he shot his hot jism into Heather immediately. The moistness of Heather's young ripe pussy, mingled with a small amount of blood and Jake's copious load of sperm, made Heather's passage slick and wet. Jake continued to stroke in and out, never losing his hard-on and thrilling Heather with each thrust. Soon she was falling over the precipice of her first orgasm while impaled on a male flesh tube. She had had orgasms before when she rubbed her clit and pussy lips, but never like this. The feelings were indescribable for the innocent young virgin. She threw her head back and forth before latching her lips on Jake's neck. She sucked hard giving him a big hickey. Heather tensed, then she howled her orgasm as Jake looked on wide-eyed. Damn I guess once these Beal women start to fuck they just can't get enough. Well I'm just the man to make sure they get as much cock as they want. Jake's mind started working overtime figuring out how he could use the mother and daughter.

In the living room Kelly's cheerleader routine had the boys very excited. Frank and Steve had unzipped their pants and their hard young cocks pointed at the bouncing housewife. Her pussy was being exposed with every jump. Jerome grabbed the hem of the skirt and pulled. The half zipped skirt fluttered to the floor, leaving Kelly naked from the waist down. With lust filled eyes she glanced around the room and now saw four hard cocks hanging out of unzipped flys. "Do a split! Do a split! Do a split!...", began a new chant. Kelly not as limber as a teenager, tried her best. She rotated on her heels and let her feet begin to slide apart. She was able to get two thirds of the way down. The boys saw that she was losing her balance and Steve and Frank each grabbed an arm holding her steady. Here was Mrs. Kelly Beal, wearing only a sweater legs spread as far as they could go. Her pussy cleared the floor by about a foot. Her muscles weren't strong enough to allow her to rise, and the boys kept her from falling. She couldn't move and was completely vulnerable. Her face was at cock height as the boys stood around her. She stared at the four hard young cocks. All four were above average in length, and Jerome's was a dark purple, with a head that looked like a ripe plum. Kelly involuntarily licked her lips.

Kelly's hips flared out from the pressure. The position she was in made her leg muscles tight, Her hips were shapely like a teenagers. Her heavy labia hung through her pussy hair and she could feel a breeze on the wetness forming at the entrance of her love canal. Steve reached down between Kelly's stretched thighs and began to finger her external pussy lips. Frank laid down on his back and while stroking his cock with one hand, squirmed under Kelly and thrust his face into her wet muff. He ate her pussy with gusto. Steve moved forward and slapped Kelly's face with his hard cock. She looked at the red cock with lust in her eyes. Without a word she opened her mouth to swallow as much of his tube steak as she could. With one boy eating her pussy and another getting a blow job, the boys knew that she was ready to be fucked. Still held in her split position, Steve pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop. Kelly's sweater was pulled over her head. The boys let go of her and she fell over on Frank, her face hitting him in the crotch. She immediately grabbed the cock that had appeared in front of her face with both of her hands. Kelly pulled the velvet head between her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.