Toy Mom - Cover

Toy Mom

Copyright© 1999 by HeadHunter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Middle aged mom get carried away by the excitement of being amongst her son's and daughter's friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

The rest of the weekend Kelly barely said a word to anyone. She was so worried that her romp in the pool with Steve and Frank would be discovered that she was paranoid and remorseful. Bill, her husband, didn't notice a thing, but Heather knew something was bothering her Mom.

The next week at school, Steve and Frank, like most teenagers, boasted about the fine piece of ass they fucked after they left the party Friday night. They never said who it was openly, but the worldly Jake was able to privately worm the name of Mrs. Kelly Beal out of his best friend Steve by mid week.

"Damn, I've been trying to score with the wrong Beal woman", Jake said sarcastically. He continued, "all I've been able to get off of Heather is some kissing and a quick feel of tit under her blouse. Shit, Heather's tits ain't nothing compared to her Mom's." Jake laughed and Steve asked what was so funny. Jake looked at Steve and said with an evil grin, "I got a plan. If it works out we'll all be getting as much of the Beal pussy as we want, both young and old."

On Thursday Jake began asking Heather some very personal questions about her Mom. When Heather finally asked why, Jake responded that he knew about how "over-sexed" her Mom was, and wanted to know why Heather was so frigid. Heather was indignant and said that he shouldn't talk about her Mother that way. Jake manipulated the conversation and finally drew Heather into an agreement that if he could prove that her Mom was really a loose woman then Heather would agree to have sex with him. Heather didn't worry, she knew her Mom was not like that. Anyway, Heather a healthy 18 year old, was getting just as frustrated at her self-imposed celibacy as Jake was. Heather was ready to "do the deed" with the handsome, virile Jake anyway.

On Friday morning Jake, Steve and Frank waited until Troy, Heather and Mr. Bill Beal left their home for school and work. The boys entered the back yard, stripped naked and jumped into the pool. Steve joked with Jake about watching out for any of Frank's cum that might still be floating around. They made enough noise for Kelly to come out onto the patio to see who was in her yard. She was surprised to find the three young men in her pool. She was even more surprised as she approached to find that they were naked and sporting hard-ons.

As Kelly stood near the pool Jake lunged forward grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the edge. Kelly screamed for Jake to let go. Jake laughed, "go ahead and scream Mrs. B. What will all of the neighbors think when they come over to find you in your yard with three naked men. Especially when two of them tell about the fun time they had with you in this very pool last weekend." Kelly's stopped screaming and her heart sank when she heard those words. But Jake, after hearing the whole story from Steve about Friday night, knew that Kelly Beal really wanted to relive some of her missed youth. Jake had her undivided attention so he began to talk to her. He pulled her against him and began whispering in her ear. How beautiful she was. How she would be the prettiest girl in the school. That she was like a part of the teenaged group. Didn't she really like all the boys? Didn't she know that the boys played their hardest each Friday night for her? She was their favorite! Didn't she love the attention she got? Didn't she love that the handsome young men got hard-ons when they thought about her? Got hard-ons when they brushed up against her lush body? Kelly mewed at the attention. Her dreams were coming true!

Jake and Kelly were pressed together above the waist. The pool side separated them below the waist. As Jake continued whispering in Kelly's ear, he gently kissed her hair and neck. Slowly he ran his palm up her arm and drew her hand into the pool. Remembering what Steve had said, Jake entwined his fingers in Kelly's and lowed her hand into the water. Using both his and her hand, he led her to grasp his substantial cock. He guided Kelly's fingers up and down its length. Still whispering to her, he gently removed his hand. Kelly, in a daze, left her hand on his organ and ran her fingers around his shaft. Jake looked back at Frank and Steve, he mouthed the words "we got her", as his wet hands began to stoke her breasts through her shirt.

Frank and Steve hopped out of the pool and together lifted Kelly into the pool. They scrambled back into the pool and six hands began an assault on Kelly and her clothes. In moments she was naked. Fingers probed her everywhere. From behind someone cupped and hefted her heavy tits. Someone else kissed her belly button while stroking her thighs. Another set of hands spread her fleshy ass cheeks and a finger tickled her asshole. Lips were pressed to hers and a long sensuous soul kiss ensued. One after another she was kissed, fingered and played with, until she could stand it no more. Her knees buckled and the three strong boys lifted and carried Mrs. Kelly Beal into the house, up the stairs, and laid her on her own bed. Her and Bill's marital bed.

Jake spread her mature thighs and crawled up between her legs holding his pole in his right hand. He used the fingers of his left hand to spread her engorged pussy lips and slowly lowered himself onto Kelly's writhing body. She was so wet that he sank balls deep in one thrust. Both Jake and Kelly moaned and her legs wrapped around his powerful body. Before he began humping Kelly he told Frank to go downstairs and get the family's video camera from the den. He had seen it there many times. By the time Frank got back up the stairs Jake was thrusting himself deeply into Kelly. On each outstroke, the camera got a good view of his cock, shiny from Kelly copious fluids before it disappeared again deep into her vagina. As Frank filmed Steve climbed on the bed at Kelly's head and traced his cock head all around the attractive face. Finally he used his fingers to spread her lips and wiped his drooling cock across her teeth and tongue. Realizing what was expected, Kelly opened her mouth and Steve guided his throbbing pole between her parted lips and across her curled tongue. Her cheeks hollowed and Kelly grunted out her first orgasm of the morning. Frank got some great pictures of Mrs. Kelly Beal filled at both ends. Hard young cocks sticking into her body while she quivered and shook. Tits and thighs jiggling and bouncing in time to the onslaught of hard stiff cocks. Kelly was in heaven. She had never felt anything like this before. She was sexy, desirable and the most popular girl. All the football players wanted her. They all wanted to fuck her. As the three boys took turns in her mouth and cunt, Kelly was transported to a different time and place. A place filled with hard spurting cocks. Cocks which she happily drained until they could spurt no more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.