[c] Slavery at 5th Avenue - Cover

[c] Slavery at 5th Avenue

by Warix Viviana

Copyright© 2023 by Warix Viviana

Erotica Sex Story: [Commission] Slavery at 5th Avenue - A man is looking to buy someone in this modern fantasy but how does the woman really feel about it?... [Commission: featuring dubious consent and modern slavery. A man buys a slave and perhaps its not the worst thing ever for the slave herself? She is on the fence about it herself...]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Alternate History   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

They led me up to a surprisingly nice bedroom. It reminded me sharply of a hotel bedroom and I realized that that was basically what this was. It was a hotel, in a way. A pleasure hotel, at the very least. Slavery. It was a heavy topic and a weird one at that. People had fought it since it’s been around but it had never left. It eventually became different, more professional, more corporate, the government swearing up and down that it was only criminals or volunteers or people who deserved it, etc etc. Sure, some of that was probably true, but I wasn’t blind to those facts. I just didn’t think they applied to me.

After all, I was here to buy a pleasure slave and that was that. I’d already sent the details to the company and now was just waiting for them to send her up to me. As part of the service, I got to “try out the product”, which even for me, was a bit of a harsh way of saying “have sex with someone.” Hopefully I’ll be satisfied with this one. It’s not like the “trying out” part is free, otherwise you’d have people doing it all the time and then backing out. A pleasure slave isn’t cheap either and you have to provide documentation. I work a good job, I’ve got a long history of work, I can prove I have the money to take care of another person and the wages to buy one.

Still, a light level of excitement is surging through me. I haven’t felt this good since I had first decided to buy a really good car. It’s the same feeling, buying something amazing, that you’ve dreamed about, that you desire, and are moments away from getting it, to see every part of it, to experience it to the utmost degree. Say what you’d like about slavery, but I don’t believe you can get the same rush from just having sex with someone. Ownership is where the true joy is at.

Quickly, about the time it takes to make a cup of coffee, they lead her in and quickly leave. She’s exactly what I asked for visually and physically. Clearly in her early twenties, extremely cute and adorable, with long blonde hair that curls down her back, petite, with deep light blue eyes. She’s shorter than me, at I’d guess around 5’3 or 5’4. She’s clearly extremely nervous and a deep red blush is on her face. This strikes me as slightly odd for just a moment. The better slaves of course would get purchased sooner, so they wouldn’t experience being property for very long. She may have had some experiences today, judging by her general demeanor, but I can’t say she’s used to it yet. I’m happy to note that, per my request, she’s dressed in a simple white T shirt and blue jeans. And nothing else, judging by how tight the clothes are tugging at her waist and chest. Perfect.

She slightly reminded me of Daenerys from Game of Thrones now that I think about it...

She seems to be staring at my face with a conflicted expression on her face.

“Hey, it’s alright. Just try and relax, I won’t do anything harmful to you.”

That does not seem to put her very much at ease at all. It all but confirms my hunch that she’s probably heard those same words just earlier in the day. And judging by her conflicted expression and near outright staring at me, I think I can make a good guess on the type of guys that had said that to her...

It’s almost funny, the way she eventually nods her head firmly. It seems she’s come to some kind of resolution in her mind. I decide to take a gamble to try and make her feel more at ease.

“Been a hard day? With older, uglier and crueler guys?”

She looks like she’s been slapped and I can see a wide arrange of emotions flit through her face. Shame, humiliation, anger, sadness, fear. I decide to make a light joke to relieve the tension.

“Yeah, I’ve had hard days at work too.”

I swear, I can see a brief smile cross her face for a second before she’s back to her normal one. But that’s good, most of the tension has gone down now.

“Y-Yeah.”

“Just stand still and try to relax.”

I walk up to her and slowly move my hands up and down her body. After all, this is an inspection. I can feel her tense a little, most other men were probably not as slow or as gentle. I slowly work my way down her chest and waist. I walk around behind her and continue moving my hands across her back, her shoulders, her breasts, giving light squeezes as I go through it all.

“You have a good body, firm, good curves, you’re beautiful.”

She fidgets a little and I can tell even from behind that she’s flushed with shame and happiness. Who doesn’t like compliments? She might even be getting a little excited. After all, it’s pretty obvious she hasn’t had anyone near her own age or looked halfway decent in a while. Otherwise her looking at my face would’ve probably been a little less intense.

I decide to try and relax her a little bit more, to get to know her a bit too.

“So, tell me about yourself. What’s your name?”

“ ... Jenny.”

“Alright Jenny, how did you become a slave?”

“ ... Debt.”

Is all she says. Debt huh? Perhaps a gambling addiction? Though she doesn’t seem the type. Well, there’s no real harm in asking. A normal conversation will help in this situation, even if it’s a bit of a touchy subject. And I can’t say I’m not curious about where she came from, her origins and the like.

“How did you get into that much debt? Were you a gambler?”

She flushes a little but strangely I feel like I’m slightly off the mark.

“N-Not exactly. I, I gambled and lost.”

Gambled and lost, but what could she have-?

“You gambled your body and lost? How does that even happen?”

“T-They said that I could have a million dollars if I won and, well, I lost.”

It couldn’t have been that simple. Slavery may exist, sure, but it’s not exactly that easy to fall into it. And a million dollars? That’s clearly a lie, unless...

With a deadpan look, I look at the cute woman I’m fondling and say to her

“You really signed up for that stupid gameshow?”

Her flush was nothing but embarrassment and shame this time. It wasn’t worth much of a mention, the show was exactly as she said, except the loss condition was slavery. Only fools and the desperate tried it but hardly anyone one. It wasn’t even an unfair game show, there was 32 people and 1 winner, there had to be 31 losers.

“I, I thought I could do it.”

I just shook my head and returned my fondling. It was nice to know that later on I could probably watch her nakedly try to shoot hoops, as was common on the show, but for now, learning a bit more about her just made her seem even more real to me. A slave, yes, but still a person too. A cute, silly person who makes bad decisions.

I refocused on the task at hand.

I reached down and pulled up her shirt, slowly, using a technique I learned to remove a shirt one handed. It has the benefit of making it far easier and far more sexy feeling when you’re suddenly without a shirt as if by magic. She seems to fidget even more with breasts now on display and I walk back around to continue my hands on inspection.

I look her in the eyes and smile as I ask,

“What’s your favorite sex position?”

“M-My favorite position?”

“Mhm.”

I ask her this while fondling her breasts gently and looking her straight in the eyes. She turns her head away and seems to be blushing a little bit.

“M-Missionary.”

I just smile and continue feeling her curves, her breasts, her pale white skin, her waist as my hands glide over it. The word “basic” does cross my mind a little but it’s a classic for a reason after all.

“You have such a healthy body, you must put good work into your appearance. It shows. You look incredible.”

I can see this time, her mix of a smile and a light grimace. She’s enjoying it but doesn’t like what she’s enjoying. Wonderful, it just makes her seem even cuter to me. I can’t help myself and bring my head close to her’s and give her a light kiss on the forehead while holding her head with my hand. This time, it’s not just sight, I can physically feel her being so flustered at me being gentle, at the kiss, at our bodies being so close while I hold her.

Then, I crouch down and sit on the ground in front of her. If she was flustered before, she seems confused now. I can understand, after all, I’m sitting right in front of her at crotch level. She’s literally looking down at me. Not a position I feel most guys would allow themselves to be in. Well, most guys she would interact with at the very least.

I waste no time reaching up and pulling her pants down and having her take two little steps to remove them completely from her body. I reach up the little bit I need to and begin running my hands down her ass, her waist, her crotch and her legs. Slowly, soothingly. I want her to relax and I’m not having a bad time myself inspecting her.

A slight bubble butt, long legs and her crotch is noticeably wet. She is excited after all, I see.

“Good legs, well toned ass, and” I say the next part as I lightly rub her pussy “Good reactions.”

Feeling her slight nervous and excited movements while I rub her is bringing me to want to take her right now but a fun idea does pop into my mind. From my sitting position, I slowly start to rub her more and more, before I slowly slip my fingers in and start massaging her insides.

“Mm”

I can feel her, as she tightens her grip slightly around my fingers. Her warmth and wetness quickly start to coat my fingers.

“How do you feel about fingering?”

“Hah It’s, it’s okay mm”

“I see, I see. How do you feel about giving head?”

“I hah hah d-don’t mind.”

“Oh? Well, I enjoy receiving it quite a lot so that’s good.”

I look up at her and find her looking straight back at me. Her face is a little flushed and now that I’m looking back at her, she goes crimson and tries to look away. Cute.

I pull my fingers out and hold them in front of her.

“Would you mind cleaning my fingers?”

It’s asked as a question and it is one, truly, but it’s also the first thing I’ve said that seems like a command. Which is really the point. She could refuse right here after all. But she’s not supposed to, that’s no longer her lot in life. I have to know she can and will follow any orders I give or anything that I say.

She does so. Leaning forward and taking my two fingers in her mouth, she begins licking and sucking on them till they’re clean or at least, clean of one liquid for another. She has a particularly amusing look on her face as she is clearly not the hugest fan but it’s also clearly more so that she just finds the idea of sucking on someone’s fingers weird. Less disgust and more just general confusion. I quite like that look on her myself. And speaking of that...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.