Animal Girl - Cover

Animal Girl

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Wanting a new life, other than the boring one the she 'married in to', young Sarah runs away and joins a traveling animal circus. Here she introduced into her new life as an 'animal', where she is drugged and loses all her inhabitions to her sexual needs. She gets ravished by everyone including a wolf and donkey. She then learns that she will also be taking on the circus gorilla - and she can't wait.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Hawkins felt the flood coming like a Bay of Bengal tidal wave... he made no attempt to hold it back; he'd waited long enough for this moment. He hoped it would come in quarts -- buckets full -- he hoped his lust-swollen balls would disgorge great sticky gobs of sperm, a hot, sticky river to flood her belly and break the young bitch in right. Yes sir, this little blonde had better get in step quick, 'cause she's got a hell of a career coming right up. He'd give her something to keep in mind, something she'd long remember as his load sloshed in her belly. His hands squeezed her head vice more, holding her pinned tight up against his pumping loins, her face crushed in his sweaty pubic hair. He pushed far, far down her throat, straining as if to bury the aching head of his wildly jerking cock in her very belly. Here it comes... he could feel it starting its long, deliciously-painful run down the long turgid shaft of his penis. He stopped dead as it reached the swollen, hard-throbbing knob at the end, paused for an eternity, then exploded against the sides of her working throat and swirled down into her belly in thick, gulping waves.

"Now, honey, now! Suck it like it was your mama's tit, baby! Every last drop! Suck, damn you, suck!"

Sarah swallowed again and again and again, every choking gulp oozing down her throat like a thick creamy soup. Her mind was spinning like a child's top; and she was lost for the moment in her own despair and self-debasement when ' it happened... that gnawing hot flame that had been bothering her like a fly around her head was now raging out of control. In her shame and humiliation, her utter subjugation, she had failed to be aware of its sudden all-consuming intensification. Oh God, yes, it's burning inside me... I feel strange, so strange... and... and... oh dear God, I want it! What's happened to me! I want this sperm, this vile seething torrent, I want every previous drop inside me! And I want his cock... oh merciful God, I want any cock! Please, I need one in me so bad! It's burning me up inside!

The flames of drug-induced desire had spread from the junction of her nakedly trembling thighs up the plane of her belly and into the very throbbing pink tips of her erect little nipples. She fondled them frantically with her fingers, then, lost completely now in her wild and' sudden frantic passion, felt her own hand slide down inside her panties and begin to tenderly stroke the folds of warm, wet flesh around the achingly-tender clitoris. She felt her hotly quivering vaginal lips open of their own accord and a flood of her own passion juices seeping down the insides of her sleek upper thighs as she sucked hard, incredibly hard. She was sucking now because she wanted to. she wanted all of his hot viscous discharge to spurt down her throat, as if it somehow might quench the flames of animal wantonness that were raging so fiercely now in her belly. She swallowed in gushing, sloshing waves of savage hot fluid. Her arms were suddenly behind his thighs, holding his naked loins to her lips, then her fingers stroked his sinewy asscheeks, caressed his anus. An instant later, darting furtively, they were on his rapidly emptying testicles, caressing them, squeezing them delicately, until every last drop was drained into her throat. "You're finally there, you whore! Suck it like the slut you are, suck it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.