Animal Girl - Cover

Animal Girl

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Wanting a new life, other than the boring one the she 'married in to', young Sarah runs away and joins a traveling animal circus. Here she introduced into her new life as an 'animal', where she is drugged and loses all her inhabitions to her sexual needs. She gets ravished by everyone including a wolf and donkey. She then learns that she will also be taking on the circus gorilla - and she can't wait.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Like before, Sarah didn't hear anyone enter. Only this time, it wasn't Henry Hawkins at all, but his hired boy, young Sammy. Sammy wasn't a day over sixteen, but Sarah could not have failed to notice the way he'd looked at her whenever they were together in the truck cab. She could almost feel the intensity of his eagerness, his brash adolescent desire for her, but she had merely shrugged it off. But that was before... and nothing was the same now.

She could only assume that she must have fallen unconscious this time, for she was flat on her back when he entered unannounced, he said with a message from Hawkins, but his eyes told her something else... and now, as last night, Sarah Olsen could not deny the wanton things her young pertly developed body craved. But more than that now, she didn't want to deny them... it wasn't just her body, but her soul that cried out now... and there could be no stopping, not now, not ever.


Sarah was lying on her back on the floor, cushioned from the hardwood by a thick, shag rug that tickled her naked flesh as she moved against it. Sammy was somewhere at her feet, only a hazy smear through her drug-blurred eyes, but kneeling between her opened legs. She watched and waited, half realizing what was happening, half wanting to stop it... but unable to control this inferno of passion the strong drugs had worked up inside her.

She tried to think rationally, to clear her head. But it was impossible -- the harder she concentrated, the brighter the whirling colored flashes became. She felt a pair of strong young hands grab her soft pliant thighs just above her knees and push her legs back and up, until they doubled back against her chest, smashing her sensitive nipples beneath them.

Sammy dropped his head to her wetly throbbing pussy, first spreading the soft fluffy down of her sparse young pubic hair with his index fingers, and then flicking his tongue lizard like into the moist warmth, wiggling the tip deep between the excitedly pulsating cuntal folds. Sarah jerked her naked young buttocks down into the rug as an electrifying lightning bolt charged along her spine and raced through her body like a crackling wire had been touched to her loins. Her thighs were held firmly, preventing her from closing her legs and leaving her pink, voraciously hungry cunt unprotected and vulnerable to his touch, his to caress and to use. She managed to focus on his form and saw him wide-eyed and hungry, a teenage sex maniac crouching between her thighs as she gazed smoky-eyed down over the plane of her tautly rounded belly. She was helpless, powerless to stop this perverted ravishment of her femininity.

Sammy was smiling, delighted at the prospect of eating this blonde girl's succulent pussy; he had always wanted to do something like this, and with a girl older than he, it was perfect! He hungrily licked his lips in anticipation.

His eyes met her's and they locked there for an eternity, fathoming the deep, churning confusion and fear inside her mind; she was petrified with fright and the rising misgivings at what she was doing... but there was another feeling she couldn't deny even to herself. That now-familiar burning in the pit of her belly, that hot glow that was throbbing in her loins, that tingling hunger that was quivering in her widespread pussy. Sammy's lips parted the moist, pink vaginal flanges to expose the hardened bud of her little clitoris, an erect pink nipple that seemed to cry out for his touch. He eyed the little tip first, then, without warning, quickly buried his lips in the damply heated furrow, his long tongue worming its way deep in between her warmly clasping pussy walls.

Sarah jerked away again, punctuated this time with a straight-from-the-gut cry of animal desire as she fought to control the anguished pangs of drug-induced passion deep inside her.

"Don't... please don't," she managed, her voice not much above a whisper. She knew her plea was hollow, meaningless, merely an echo of what she thought was morally right, not what her body wanted and needed. Her eyes watched in eagerness as his young head bobbed up and down between her wide-spread thighs, his tongue hungrily probing her nakedly exposed vaginal tunnel and licking the sides hotly. He teased the quivering tip into every warm, wet crevice, into every little fleshy ridge of her pussy.

Sarah sensed it happening before she could really feel it... that certain sixth-sense warning that was triggered just before something explosive went off in her body. It was there all right... not fear, but hunger; a consuming, devouring voraciousness that seemed to emanate upward from her ravished loins. Her wildly trembling thighs felt as if someone were tickling her with a huge feather, her naked young body was aflame with torturing lust, every square inch quivering from a billion needle pricks of forbidden desire. She couldn't stay motionless; her legs and arms moved with minds of their own, and her pelvis ground wantonly up against the youngster's face as she threw her pussy-lips hungrily against his beautifully licking tongue.

She tried to hold it back at first, tried until her voluptuously straining body ached from the valiant effort. She tried to keep the raging lust from engulfing her. But it was useless... her hot, wildly excited pussy ached for a man's long hard cock, and there would be nothing else in her world until that need was answered.

"MMMMMMmmmmm... it's... it's nice, so nice..."

Her body surrendered back to the warm, glowing sensation, her voice now only a purring mewl as she squirmed harder against Sammy's wetly nibbling lips, pushing her cock-starved cunt up to meet his long probing tongue. She moaned loudly as he rolled the sensitive bud of her clitoris around with his tongue, swirling around the pink, throbbing knob until she begged him to stop. Wave after wave of insufferable desire coursed over her tautly rippling belly and her firm young breast jutted proudly, her nipples achingly hard and pulsing. Slowly at first, then with breath-taking speed, these assaulting, tides of animal desire smashed away her fears, her humiliation at losing her dignity like this, giving herself so vulgarly to this mere teenager. All she could feel, all she could think of, was his touch, his wet quivering tongue against her clitoris, his lips hungrily kissing and nibbling at the wet warm folds of sensitive flesh up between her wide-spread thighs.

As he continued to suck voraciously on the sensitive little bud of her clitoris, Sarah arched high off the floor, only her shoulders resting on the rug, her wet, hair-lined cuntal slit grinding frantically against his face. Her entire naked body jerked spasmodically as his hot tongue probed deep in the clasping sheath of her vagina; the soft pulsing cuntal walls tried desperately to squeeze his tongue tight enough to contain it, to keep the slender, wetly probing tip buried in her hungry chasm.

Sarah was a seething fireball of desire now. Her eagerly rippling vagina seemed to grow, seemed big enough to swallow his whole head, to suck him ravenously into her belly and quench the lewd, insatiable lust that his touch was fanning inside her. She grabbed at the side of his face, clutching at his long hair, and pulled him tightly against her hot, hungrily writhing crotch, burying his face in the moist pungent furrow of her pussy, pushing his tongue even deeper in her voracious channel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.