Animal Farm - Cover

Animal Farm

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story of a young teen girl who starts out having sex with the mother and father of the kids that she babysitted to becoming an actual swinger/swapper like her mother and father. Her exploits encounter teen boys, girls, horses, group activities and then sex with her mother and father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Almost from the moment Phil parked the car at the drive-in Stacy knew that seeing a movie was the last thing Phil and Betty were interested in. And the same was true of Al, she was sure. Because the speaker wasn't even turned up loud enough to be heard.

She didn't really care about that, though. It was a Western and she figured that to see one such epic was to see them all. Besides, by the way Betty and Phil had started necking it looked as if they might put on a much better show.

Betty was wearing a dress, as Stacy was, and Phil's hand was already caressing Betty's thighs where the hem had hiked high. Stacy leaned back and didn't move away when Al moved close and put his arm over her shoulder. She turned her face toward him and he mashed his mouth against hers.

Al's tongue darted out and licked back and forth across Stacy's teeth and one of his hands grabbed a breast and squeezed. She pulled her mouth away and pushed his hand from the mound that'd instantly gotten taut- tipped and tingly.

"Take it easy, Al! I don't even know you yet!"

"I'm sorry! I forgot about you being such an innocent kid! That's the label Betty put on you, anyhow."

Betty pulled her mouth from Phil's and looked into the back. "Don't come on so damned fast, Al. Give Stacy a chance to get in the mood, for Christ's sake!"

"It's more for Al's sake," Phil said, chuckling. "Come on, Betty. Give me the works. That should be enough to at least get Stacy in the mood for some harmless necking."

Al had pulled away from Stacy, seemingly pouting, and Stacy was sorry that she'd reacted the way she had. It was mostly from habit. She'd liked Al's kissing, his mouth tasted of peppermint, but she'd always backed away from French-kissing with the few boys she had kissed.

There was a short silence, uncomfortable for Stacy, as she'd told herself that she wasn't going to be like she'd always been, and it was a little shocking to hear Betty say that she was really hungry for some cock.

Phil said, "There it is, baby. All primed and ready!"

Betty leaned her head over into Phil's lap and Stacy didn't resist the urge to move forward to the edge of the seat for a better look. There was enough light for her to see quite plainly. Betty was licking up and down on just about the entire length of Phil's thrusting cock.

There weren't any other cars parked close by--not on each side, at least--and Stacy felt that it was a good thing. She'd hate to be arrested on a morals charge. But she'd heard drive-in movies described as passion- pits so she guessed it was safe enough. If she could just stop being so afraid and force herself to become directly involved...

"God, but that feels great, Betty! You're a cocksucker from the word go, baby, and the best, but you'd better take it easy if you don't want me flooding your greedy mouth! Let me do you before I come!"

Betty had taken just about all of Phil's hard cock in her mouth and then had started sucking up and down on almost the entire length of the stiff shaft. Staring, fascinated, her own passion soaring, Stacy had felt Al move over beside her. He was also watching Betty suck Phil's cock, but he didn't touch Stacy with his hands.

Lifting her head, Betty settled back on the seat, her ass at the very edge. Phil slipped from under the steering wheel and got on his knees on the floorboard between Betty's legs. Betty pulled the hem of her dress up even higher on her thighs, lifted her ass, and quickly got the dress up around her waist. That left her lush lower body completely exposed, as she wasn't wearing panties. Talk about being prepared! Stacy thought.

Phil lowered his face and jabbed the tip of his tongue around her cuntal lips. Then he used his fingers to spread those puffy lips. Betty moaned as he licked up through her gaping gash. Stacy felt Al's hand on her lower thigh, the one nearest him, and she didn't pull away.

Phil mashed his mouth against Betty's cunt and she let out a little gasp. Stacy knew that Phil had shoved his tongue into Betty's pussy and she was sure that he was lapping and maybe sucking on Betty's clitoris.

Betty grabbed Phil's hair, his bobbing head, and dug her fingers into his scalp. Stacy could hear the slurpy sounds being made by Phil's mouth and tongue. She felt Al's hand sliding higher on her thigh, under her dress, and she didn't protest.

"I'm coming!" Betty suddenly blurted, lurching upward. "Oh, Stacy, you don't know how wonderful this feels or you couldn't keep from trying it!"

Stacy's inner cunt muscles were quivering. But she put a hand on Al's hand and kept him from moving it over to her crotch. She didn't want him to finger-fuck her. Not through her damp panties, anyhow!

Betty let out a series of little cries. She'd settled her ass back down upon the seat and was squirming while clutching at Phil's head. He was gripping her hips with his fingers. Betty sagged limply and when Phil lifted his head there was enough light for Stacy to see that his lips were glistening with Betty's cunt juices. He licked his lips and Stacy remembered that her own juices hadn't tasted bad at all.

"Can you fuck me without coming, Phil? If you can, put it in and give me a few fast strokes. Then I'll blow you and I won't be messy."

"That'll give me a chance to practice my self-control," Phil said, chuckling. "But I can't give you many strokes fast or slow without blasting off!"

While speaking Phil had been moving into position, aiming his poking prick at Betty's pussy. She used one hand to place the blunt end where she wanted it and then moved her hand out of the way. Phil shoved his hard cock all the way in with one quick motion. Betty gasped and Stacy allowed Al to move his hand over and cup her crotch. One finger scratched at her panties and she thought she was going to climax because of that comparatively simple contact.

Phil pumped for maybe thirty seconds and then withdrew. He moved quickly, flopping his ass down on the seat next to Betty, his cock thrusting stiffly and glistening with Betty's juices. Stacy fleetingly thought that there was more room in the back of the car, then wondered if she really wanted to use it. She guessed she'd let Al tongue her steaming snatch if he'd be satisfied to just do that.

Betty leaned over and took the wet cockhead into her mouth. She sucked furiously, slipping one hand inside Phil's pants and grabbing his balls. He grabbed her head within a few seconds, blurted out that he was coming, and lurched upward, jamming his cock deep into Betty's throat.

Stacy couldn't see much then, as Betty's head was blocking her view, but she knew that Phil's cock was spurting--and it was easy to tell that Betty was swallowing the sperm. Betty kept sucking until Phil pushed her away and Stacy could see that his cock was getting soft.

"I can't take much more of this, Stacy! You could at least let me get my hand on your twat and you could be a good sport and jack me off!"

Al's mouth was close to Stacy's ear and his breath was warm. He'd shoved his finger hard enough so that part of it and her thin panties were jammed between her pussy lips. She was actually nearing an orgasm. Before she could tell him that she was willing to remove her panties and let him tongue her, Betty turned around and spoke:

"Stacy, you might hate me now for what I'm going to say, but I really believe that it'll help you and that you'll thank me later. I think that a degree of force should sometimes be used to break down a girl's puritanical morals and inhibitions so that she can learn to appreciate the delights of sex. Phil, get back there and help Al! And, Stacy, if you raise too much hell we'll kick your ass out and let you get home the best way you can!"

"I never did go for using force!" Phil protested. "I'm not about to rape anybody, Betty!"

Al pulled away from Stacy and removed his hand from her crotch. "I don't go for rape, either!"

"I don't want you guys to actually rape her," Betty said. "Hell, just work on her until she gets so hot she'll be willing and eager to do just about anything. If you give her a good going over I'll bet that she'll practically be begging for at least some tongue!"

Stacy didn't say anything. She didn't want to walk home. She hadn't brought any money with her and she didn't want to hitchhike. She was glad that Betty had taken charge of the situation, really, because it made it much easier to accept what she wanted to happen. She sensed that Betty was using a little psychology just as she was sure that if she really raised enough hell nothing would happen to her and she'd be taken home.

Phil zipped his pants, got out of the car, and then got in the back. Stacy was in the middle. She leaned back and said that she wasn't going to fight but that she wasn't going to help, either. Betty told the boys to strip Stacy naked, adding that she'd keep a look-out.

Stacy was secretly glad that she was going to be naked. She wanted to have both of her throbbing titties sucked on at the same time. She was so sexy-hot she was ready for just about anything! She already felt as if she could start coming and never stop.

Al and Phil were very excited and therefore a little awkward, but they managed to get her dress off without doing it any harm. She moved helpfully to prevent just that, and was sure that if she didn't want to have sex she wouldn't have done that much.

As soon as they had her bra off, and she'd again moved her arms helpfully, Al went for one thrusting, hard-tipped breast and Phil went for the other poking mound. The sensation was just as wonderful as she'd thought so many times that it would be. Within thirty seconds after a sucking mouth and a lapping tongue made contact with each of her throbbing titties she was gripped in the throes of a blissful orgasm.

She moaned and squirmed her ass on the seat and dimly wished that they'd removed her panties and at least shoved a finger into her palpitating pussy. But they'd be doing other exciting things when they stopped sucking on her tingling tits--and in case they didn't, she'd tell them to!

Al moved his mouth to Stacy's mouth just before she stopped spasming. She returned his passionate kiss and even admitted his hot tongue. Then she sucked on the slippery oral instrument until he pulled it from her mouth.

Their hands had been roaming all over and her entire body seemed to be one great erogenous zone. Because each place that was touched caused her to react with blissful feelings of sexual pleasure.

As soon as Al pulled his mouth and tongue from hers Phil was right there to take his place. She returned Phil's tongue-probing kiss just as passionately, even though she'd sagged limply. She was still hot, even though she'd climaxed.

Phil returned to her throbbing breasts, kneading one spiked mound while he sucked on the other, and Al got on his knees on the floor and began tugging her panties off. She lifted her ass and then moved her legs so that he could peel the thin garment down and off.

Al got between her legs and began kissing and licking her inner thighs. She saw that Betty was watching, obviously with great excitement, and it dawned on her that she'd just kissed Phil and lashed her tongue with his and he'd recently had his tongue in Betty's twat. But she guessed that too much time had passed for the taste of Betty's juices to remain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.