Animal Farm - Cover

Animal Farm

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Story of a young teen girl who starts out having sex with the mother and father of the kids that she babysitted to becoming an actual swinger/swapper like her mother and father. Her exploits encounter teen boys, girls, horses, group activities and then sex with her mother and father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The next day, Sunday, Stacy slept until almost noon. Her parents didn't appear until she'd been up for half an hour. She had brunch with them, trying with some success to put out of her mind thoughts and mental pictures of them naked and sexing it up with the various partners. She felt she'd seen and had enough sex to last a while.

She'd really been pooped riding back from the lake just before dark the day before. She'd had a bite to eat and gone right to bed, immediately dropping off to sleep and sleeping like the proverbial log.

She'd fucked three more of the horses, including her own, during the late afternoon. They'd been a little wild at first, but they'd soon settled down, and if the amount of sperm was any indication, all three had enjoyed themselves. She still felt a little queasy about having sex with an animal, and didn't intend to let it become a habit.

She wasn't the slightest bit upset by the other sexual activities. There'd been a wild group-sex orgy not long before they'd started home. The whiskey had finally helped drive everybody a little mad with lust. She couldn't use drinking for an excuse, though, and didn't want to. Still, she intended to take it easy on the drinking from then on. She didn't want to become like her mother where swilling liquor was concerned.

Stacy put on a swimsuit and lounged around in the shade at the pool, listening to rock music on a radio. Her father came out and read the paper on the patio. Soon her mother came out and joined her father, and Stacy was pleased to see that her mother wasn't drinking.

After they'd read the paper, Stacy's parents went into the house, then soon returned, wearing swimsuits. Stacy joined them in the pool, and she and her father practiced diving from the board.

The afternoon passed pleasantly. It was almost as if nothing had happened to change Stacy's life so drastically. Her father said they'd enter their jumping horses in competition at a meet the following weekend. Stacy was happy to hear it, and they talked excitedly about past meets they'd won and those they'd lost.

Stacy's mother went in early and prepared an excellent dinner. While with her father, and again when eating with both her parents, Stacy seriously considered informing them she knew their secret. She didn't like the idea of them thinking they were putting something over on her, and she also had the wild thought such talk might possibly lead to her having sex with her handsome, heavy-hung father, and maybe even with her beautiful, sexy mother.

She even indulged herself in some crazy thoughts about how it might be if they made the threesome scene. Those exciting mental pictures made her realize her sexual satisfaction had only been a temporary thing. Because she became sexy-hot right there with a mouthful of roast beef and mashed potatoes.

Stacy wasn't surprised when her father announced he and her mother were going out that evening. When they wanted to know if she had anything planned, she said she was going to stay home and do some homework. Her father told her he thought she'd decided to start dating and having fun. She almost blurted out that she'd dated four boys the day before. Her mother told her father not to be so pushy, and Stacy's urge to speak out passed.

Alone in the big house, Stacy turned the TV set on. She didn't have any homework to do. She wasn't sure why she'd lied. Because she hadn't wanted to admit she didn't have anything at all planned, she guessed. She was too restless to watch television. She snapped the set off without even seeing what programs were on. She'd wandered out into the kitchen and was having a Coke when she heard the telephone ringing.

She ran to answer the phone. It had entered her mind to call Al, or one of the other boys, and she thought it might be one of them. It was Betty, telling she'd heard her parents talking about a party. She knew where it was going to be, and she wanted to know if Stacy would like to do some peeking. Stacy said she'd be there in a few minutes. She was wearing a skirt and blouse. It didn't take long to change into jeans and a thin sweater.

Betty was waiting out on the sidewalk, dressed in a similar outfit. She told Stacy the party was at an estate about a mile away, but she'd never been there. They walked swiftly, and mostly in silence. Stacy hoped her parents had gone to the same swapping party. She wanted to see her father and his big cock in action again.

There was a gate at the driveway entrance, but it was open. The drive was made out of packed shells and they got over and walked on the grass, under tall and thickly growing pine trees. There was a large parking space near the house, almost in front, and there were about a dozen cars. Stacy spotted her father's car.

They heard music, laughing and tanking. They kind of flitted from tree to tree, and Betty wished aloud that she knew the layout of the place. They soon found that the noise was coming from the swimming pool and surrounding area.

As they got closer, it became obvious it was a different type of sex party. There seemed to be fifteen to twenty people, men and women, and all were wearing swimsuits. There were plenty of lights, and Betty said she imagined most of the real action took place inside the big house.

"The people tossing the party probably insist upon playing silly games to pick partners," Betty added.

"They couldn't very well fuck out in the open where people could easily wander in and watch," Stacy said, noticing one young, well-stacked woman wearing a white bikini. The material was wet and she might as well have been naked.

Stacy and Betty managed to get very close to the pool without being seen. Stacy didn't see her parents, or Betty's, and Betty whispered that the four of them were probably already inside the house. Stacy silently agreed, then whispered it wasn't going to be much fun just watching people around the pool.

They retreated without saying another word.

When they were well away from the pool, Betty said they'd just have to scout around until they found something exciting to watch. She said since she had more experience peeking, she'd lead the way. Stacy was willing to follow, and said so.

They'd circled around and were near a door and a window when they almost bumped into a man in the near-darkness. He was zipping his pants, obviously after taking a leak. They didn't attempt to run, but he grabbed them both by an arm and mumbled something, Stacy understanding only the word, "trespassers."

The fully clothed, middle-aged man had hustled them to the door, and inside a room, before Stacy had time to much more than think that she and Betty had sure played hell.

There were two men and two women standing near an inside doorway, all naked. They stared, as the man gave Stacy and Betty a shove forward and said he'd caught some kids sneaking around outside.

"You mean two young, pretty girls!" one of the naked men exclaimed.

One of the naked women glared. "You fool! Why did you bring them in here! You know damned well I can't afford the publicity this could cause!"

She didn't make an attempt to cover her nakedness, nor did the other three. Stacy recognized her face from the society pages. She also recognized one of the men. She'd seen him at her house. She wondered if his wife was there. She realized by the sudden startled look in his eyes that he knew who she was.

"That's Jim Morgan's daughter!" he said loudly.

"And the other one's Betty Evans," the other man said. "Bob's daughter!"

"Don't get your asses in an uproar," Betty said calmly; "We know you're swappers. Just as we know our parents are here somewhere. We've seen them fucking, sucking, and all the rest while peeking at other parties. They don't know about us knowing, so if you'll just forget about seeing us we'll breeze on out of here and that'll be the end of it."

The clothed man stood with his back against the door, as if to prevent escape, and the four naked people put their heads together and whispered excitedly. Stacy decided they were all well-preserved, considering they were getting along in years. Neither pair of breasts sagged very much, and the men's bodies looked firm and strong. Their limp cocks looked as if they might be as long as eight inches in an erect state.

Finally, the whispering stopped and the four looked at Stacy and Betty. The second woman, speaking for the first time, wanted to know if they were virgins. Betty laughed and said she was willing to prove she'd been around by having any kind of sex they wanted right then.

"Stacy and I both took on four young studs just yesterday!"

"We need some protection against the possibility of the two of you blabbing," the first woman said, meeting Stacy's eyes. "We're also worried by the thought of your parents becoming angry because you were brought into the house. We think we have a possible solution to our dilemma."

"Get on with it," one of the men said. "You aren't supposed to be making a speech on this awkward occasion!"

"Shut up, Oscar. Your father's in one of the bedrooms, Stacy. He's naked and blindfolded. We were getting ready to play a typical swappers' game, whereby he tries to guess the identity of his partner. In this case, it'd be two partners, of course. If you and Betty will perform with him, we won't call the police and have you prosecuted for trespassing."

Betty said, "You're bluffing with that last line of bullshit, but we'll go along with the idea, won't we, Stacy!"

Stacy, her heart pounding wildly, could only nod her head. Without further ado, one of the naked men, Oscar, escorted Stacy and Betty down a hallway. By the time they'd stopped at a closed door, the man's cock was thrusting stiffly. He grinned, pushed the door open, and motioned for them to enter.

As Betty and Stacy went into the large bedroom, Betty flicked the head of the man's hard cock with her forefinger. He gasped and took a step backward. Betty laughed low in her throat and closed the door in his face.

Stacy's father was near the middle of a huge bed. He was on his back. His big cock was limp and flopped back over on his flat stomach. There was a narrow strip of black cloth over his eyes and around his head.

Stacy walked over close to the bed and stood there looking at his cock and balls, her mouth dry, her legs trembling. Betty went around on the other side of the bed, and a quick glance told Stacy that Betty was also admiring the big cock and the sizable balls. There was a mirror in the ceiling, almost as big as the bed.

"I sense there's two women in here," Stacy's father said, breaking a long silence. "When I agreed to go along with this somewhat silly game I wasn't told there'd be more than one partner."

Stacy looked at Betty and Betty put her fingers to her lips. Stacy didn't want to talk any more than Betty did. She wanted to do all kinds of things with her handsome father, and with his big beautiful cock, and she'd worry about the possible consequences later.

Betty began getting out of her clothes, and Stacy started doing the same. Her father would

soon find out for sure there were two females in | the room with him, and she hoped she wouldn't | have to fight Betty to get her share of the thrilling I

action. She almost wished she'd been sent into the bedroom alone. Even if Betty would be there to share her father's possible anger afterward.

"I still think our hostess is a little nutty for coming up with these silly games, but I'll have to

admit I find this one strangely exciting." I

Stacy and Betty had finished getting undressed. Betty winked at Stacy and got on the bed near Stacy's father's head. He reached up, felt around, and began fondling her big titties. She leaned her face over and kissed him on the mouth. Stacy knew Betty wanted to give her first crack at the big cock, but she wished she had all of her father all to herself. His mouth, his kisses, everything. She watched them kissing heatedly, obviously using their tongues, and felt a pang of jealousy. She felt even more jealous when she saw-his lovely cock lifting into an erection before she'd even touched it.

Telling herself she was being silly, and had no right to be jealous, Stacy got on the bed between her father's parted legs. She caressed his muscular thighs. They were smooth and warm to the touch. She was glad he didn't have much hair on his body. The blond bush didn't even extend very far on his belly. She grasped his big prick with one hand and felt it grow hard in her fist. God, but it was exciting to be touching her father so intimately! She could feel her cunt lips already becoming damp.

Stacy glanced up at the mirror. There were lights on an around the room. It was a little weird to sec everything reflected. She watched her fingers, and the big stiff shaft as she slowly moved her fist up and down on the hard, throbbing flesh. She looked back down, directly at the swollen knob. The glans was an attractive pink. The smell drifting up to her nostrils made her feel a little giddy. The big cock had to be all of nine inches long. Maybe even ten.

On a downward stroke, Stacy left her fingers wrapped around the thick base of the long, rigid rod. She leaned over and began licking the big knob. The taste seemed to be even better than the cocks she'd licked before. Not that there was really much of a taste, she thought, twirling her tongue around and around the sleek flesh. The basic blandness still surprised her.

She opened her mouth wide and engulfed the glans. She felt her father's ass lift from the mattress, driving a few inches of the shaft into her sucking mouth. His buttocks settled back down, but she followed, taking more of the truly wonderful cock, grabbing his heavy bans with her other hand.

She was actually sucking her father's big beautiful cock! The fact it was supposed to be forbidden to perform any kind of sex act with one's father seemed to give her even more thrilling pleasure. How could anything that felt so good, and seemed so right, be so bad? God, but she was glad things had worked out as they had! No matter what happened afterward, she'd treasure her memories forever and ever!

Stacy had started holding the thick base of the jutting prick with a thumb and forefinger, so as to get more into her greedily sucking mouth. The knob began striking the back of her mouth on each downward movement. She didn't think she could possibly take it all, but she just had to try.

She relaxed her throat muscles, as she'd learned to do with the four other cocks she'd sucked, and managed to take enough to make the soft pubic hairs tickle her nose. She wanted to feel and taste the sperm shooting into her mouth and down her throat, but she also wanted her father's big cock buried in her steaming cunt. There was Betty to think about, too. Betty would want, and maybe demand, a lot of the action.

While thinking about Betty, and taking her father's swollen cockhead deep into her throat, Stacy had her eyes closed. She began sucking only the crown, and looked to see what her father and Betty were doing. They were still kissing passionately, and her father was still fondling Betty's lovely titties. Deciding that even if her father was capable of lasting a long time, as she'd observed while peeking, he might need a little rest, Stacy removed her mouth and tongue from his saliva-coated tool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.