Adventures of Me and Martha Jane - Cover

Adventures of Me and Martha Jane

Copyright© 1999 by Santos J. Romeo

Chapter 19E

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19E - An epic story, of the life of a young boy and his introduction into the adult world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   boy   Consensual   Pedophilia   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Martha and I undressed in the bedroom while Ronnie went into the bathroom for a minute. Outside, the sun had descended just below the height of the West Side buildings. Martha watched me with a little smile while she stepped out of her panties and I pushed down my jocks. Naked, she walked to the window and drew the thin Woolworth's curtains closed, blocking out the pink glow of dusk, dimming the room. Martha moved to her dresser, and I watched her hazel eyes and her nipples and her auburn tuft precede her in the dark to her dresser, where she bent to strike a match and light the candle. Naked, I moved to stand at her right in the hushed yellow of the room. She turned toward me and reached up to smooth her hair back on both sides. I moved closer to her and looked down at her body and reached out a hand and cupped the mystery of her, the heel of my palm on the bloom of fuzz, my fingers over the fount of pleasure and sorcery, the swell of flesh and the long, wide furrow inward.

She looked down at my cock and took it in her hand. I pressed a finger along the length of her slit. We looked down at our hands as they fondled. She gave my dick a benevolent pull, and another. I touched her shoulder, and she touched mine, and our hands played below. Covering her pussy with my hand I moved a finger upward and nestled its length along her clit. She widened her legs a little and let out a slow breath. My cock answered her hand with a firming throb. She pulled on it slowly and gave the tip a little squeeze. For a moment we stood wordlessly masturbating one another, smiling down at our hands.

She ran her tongue over her lips and moved a little closer to me, looking down as she brought her tuft closer to my dick. Guiding my cock with two fingers, she brought my tip to her auburn tuft and moved it up and down, and then she lowered my tip to her slit and I moved my palm from her pussy to her breast. She slowly wiped her slit with my tip, and her smile widened wickedly, and she opened her legs a little more and tucked my tip a little deeper into her slit and swept up and down, and I felt her getting wet, and my tip grazed her firming nub. I kissed her forehead.

Ronnie opened the bathroom door and I heard her walking quickly toward us, then I heard her slow and then I heard her unsnap her bra and peel off her panties and heard them fall to the floor. I heard the rustle of her body moving closer. She stood still for a second behind me.

Martha whispered, "Come on, Ronnie." She looked back down at my dick. "Don't be so shy."

I looked down at Martha's hand working my tip up and down. My tip was moist with her.

Behind me, Ronnie pressed into my back. She whispered, "What are you two up to this time?"

Martha said, "Steven and I are being vulgar."

"I see that." Ronnie's palm slid around my waist and over my tummy, and down to my pubic curls. She slowly scraped her fingernails across my tummy and I heard my breath falter. I bent my knees a little and pressed my cock against Martha's pussy, and she opened her legs farther and raised on her toes and had my tip immersed in her wet folds and kept sweeping it up and down.

Martha said, "We fucked like this once."

Ronnie said, "You can do it like that?"

"Yes. Sort of."

Ronnie breathed a little laugh. "You two have so many tricks."

"Sure," Martha said. "We experiment."

I told Martha, "You're getting wet."

"Yes."

"Feels good. I like feeling you sticky on my tip."

"Mm, you like that, huh?"

"Yes."

While Martha massaged her slit with my tip, Ronnie put both palms against my butt and squeezed, and then she ran one palm under my crack and squeezed my balls. Looking down, I could see her fingertips and her painted nails as she caressed down there.

Martha's breathing was becoming audible. She had my dick hard and my tip soaked with her. Her knees shook a little, and she steadied herself for a moment, then they shook again. She breathed a small laugh and settled onto her feet. "My toes are too tired to keep me up there."

I said, "We have lots of time."

"And lots of positions," she said, kissing my nose.

Ronnie said, "Let me see what this is about." She moved around me and Martha backed up and Ronnie took my dick in her hand and stood in front of me, and she grinned at me and said, "Let's see what you two are talking about." She looked down at my dick. "This seems so exotic. I feel like a rank beginner." She watched herself swish my cock up and down her slit. "That way?"

"Slower. Pull my tip up. Let it rub your clit."

"Mm. Ssss. Yeah."

"See?"

"Yeah. Very sexy."

Ronnie's pussy was higher on her body than Martha's, so I could straighten my legs and still keep my tip on her. Martha moved beside me and ran a hand over my hips and then down, and her warm fingers cradled my balls. I gave a little moan.

Ronnie put a hand on my shoulder for balance, and she moved her pelvis closer to me and rubbed my tip around her little opening. "Mm. Will it go in like that?"

I said, "You have to be really wet."

"I'm getting there."

"Feel good?"

"Yeah." She swished my tip up and down, now and then nestling it into her fleshy little hole. She glanced at Martha, and she looked back down, smiling. She said, "You're right. It is vulgar. Dark."

I said, "Gets me hot, though."

She whispered, "Yeah. Exciting." She massaged her clit with my tip. My glans parted the moistening slush that hooded her diminutive gem, and the slit in my tip was like a tiny mouth nipping a little peanut, and through her nose a slow breath left her. She whispered, "So many ways. So many."

Her narrow slit was getting wet, and I began to feel the unique pleasure of her thin outer lips sticking wetly to my glans. I felt an itch of pleasure go through my dick and felt precum ooze forward. Martha kissed my shoulder as she worked my balls. She pressed her damp pussy against my thigh. I twisted my neck to kiss her forehead, and her face lifted to mine and she kissed my lips. Our tongues played, and a giddiness flooded my brain. Her lips left mine, and I turned to look down, and I watched Ronnie's curly, slithery outer petals part, swabbing my tip

Martha asked Ronnie, "Ever do it this way?"

Ronnie said, "Of course not. There's lots of ways I never did it."

"You can always try it."

Ronnie looked at me. "Want to?"

I nodded.

She said, "Show me."

I said, "You need to lean against something." I glanced around. "Here. Lean against the dresser.

I guided Ronnie by her waist and turned her so that the dresser was behind her. Martha moved aside, and Ronnie leaned her tush against the dresser and leaned away from me a little, her arms around my neck.

She looked up at me. "Now what?"

I said, "Spread your legs a little."

She spread her feet about eighteen inches apart, and I moved closer to her and set my tip into her slit. "Let's get you nice and wet, now."

She looked down and used one hand to massage her slit with my tip again. "This could be tricky."

Martha said, settling against my left side, "It is. But it's... very exciting, somehow. It's a nice way to start.

Ronnie mused aloud, watching my dick get wet, "Because it's so lewd. That's why. Oh, I could draw this. This would make a very erotic drawing. Mmm."

Looking down at Ronnie was heating me up. The affable lust rose in my spine and spread to my balls, which Martha teased with a fingernail from under my butt while she licked my neck. My head sank back. For a moment I floated somewhere beyond the room. I opened my eyes and looked at Ronnie, at her slender face framed with dark waves of hair and her eyes simmering as they looked down, at her little breasts sloping into the dark aureoles and charcoal nipples, at her long, sinuous thighs spreading wider and the tendons pulsing when she nudged her pelvis forward pleasurably. An itchy aggression impelled my hips forward, but I held back the urge to plunge. I moved my hands around to her butt and gripped and squeezed, lust drawing a sigh from me and lust tightening my fingers in the soft, round flesh and muscle of her hips and tush.

Ronnie looked at me. "Ready?"

"Soon. Open your legs more. Spread your knees a bit."

She bent her knees, her thighs spreading lewdly, and I pumped my hips gently, my cock pointing downward and sliding along her gash, and I aimed my tip at her clit and moved my cock downward, sliding down the length of her slit and wetting the upper side of my shaft. I moved back and forth for a moment, feeling her wet, slippery labia embrace and cling.

I whispered, "Let's try." I let my tip lower until it found her entrance, but I was pointing slightly downward, so I bent my knees and had my cock directed upward, and I nudged inside, half an inch, an inch. The narrowing portal resisted. I whispered, "Relax, now. Try to relax inside."

Ronnie used one hand to grip the dresser table, and she let out a breath and breathed in again and looked down at my dick and whispered, "Okay. Okay, try."

I pushed, pushed again. I drew back a little.

I said, getting a little breathless, "You need to be wetter."

Martha said, "Here. Hold still, Steven." She knelt on one knee and reached for my dick, and I moved back a little and she put her mouth around me. I gasped. I said, "Careful."

She held her head still on me and swathed me with her tongue, and I felt she wasn't sucking, she was spreading spit everywhere. I looked at Ronnie. She smiled at me and then looked down and watched Martha and brushed hair from her face. She whispered, "Good. Get him really wet." After a moment Martha let me go and I was shiny wet.

She gave my tip another wet nip, and then she turned her face to Ronnie. She reached up and put her fingertips on Ronnie's slit and whispered, "Hold still, Ron." She looked up at Ronnie. "Okay?"

Ronnie gazed at her, and they traded their secret signals with their eyes, and then Martha bent her head toward Ronnie's pussy and her fingers spread Ronnie's slit a little and bared Ronnie's clit, and then Martha stuck out her tongue. Ronnie looked down and her eyes narrowed and she licked her lips nervously, and then Martha licked, licked, licked, slowly, and Ronnie placed her hand on Martha's head. She whispered, "Martha." She closed her eyes. She clenched her teeth, making a soft "Ssss." She whispered, "Oh." She opened her eyes and watched Martha, her face tense. She whispered, "Yeah." I heard Martha's tongue spreading spit on her.

Then Martha stood up, wiping hair from her forehead. The room was getting warmer. She said, "Now."

I moved between Ronnie's thighs and she bent her knees a little and I bent mine and aimed my cock at her, and she watched my face and held onto my shoulders. I nudged into her slit and churned my hips a little, working myself into her opening, and I watched her eyes feel me going in, in and past the snug portal, and her lips parted, and her eyes narrowed more as I slid in, ahhh in, and she sighed outward. She whispered, pleased, "There." She brushed hair from her temples and smiled at me and breathed more softly, "There."

Martha watched us. "Better?"

I said, "Yeah," and I held still inside Ronnie, committing to memory the feel of her, and she was snug and narrow and wet.

Ronnie whispered, "Yeah, he's in there." Her cunt gripped and she let her pelvis move once, her pussy sliding on me a little, the snug, textured channel massaging greasily for a moment.

I gave a small gasp and smiled at her.

Martha leaned against my side again, her hand gliding down my back. I shifted my feet a little, balancing with my knees bent, and I watched Ronnie's eyes and started a slow fuck.

Ronnie whispered, "Yeah." Her cunt hugged, loosened, relaxed so my dick could glide easily.

I teased her, "Good?"

"Yeah."

I moved slowly, only an inch or two in and out of the soft wet fleshy cunt. The outer petals followed my cock. Inside, my slit gently scrubbed against enclosing walls.

Martha kissed my ear. She whispered, "Fuck." Her fingers crept under my butt and touched my balls.

I sighed, "Mmm." I slid in and out, in and out. I watched Ronnie's eyes.

She smiled, one side of her little mouth curling mischievously, and she whispered, "Hard dick. Nice hard dick."

I felt my breath leave me, my eyes closed, my dick throbbed in her.

Ronnie breathed a sly laugh. "God, talking dirty like that makes you so hot."

"Yeah."

"I could feel it. It was like a big lump, it went right through you."

"Yeah." I panted, and let out a soft whoosh.

Martha kidded, "Careful, Ronnie, you'll have him there in no time."

I opened my eyes and I slid in and out and watched Ronnie's eyes watching mine. I slowed down. I said, "Wait." I shoved in all the way and stopped moving.

Ronnie said, "Got ya pretty hot, huh?"

"Yeah." I wiped sweat off one eyebrow and Ronnie swept hair away from her face again and we both gave soft, knowing laughs. She said, "I don't know if I can cum this way, but it feels good." She held me by the shoulders again and watched my eyes, and her cunt hugged.

She said, "Feel that?"

"Yeah." I twitched inside her. "Feel that?"

"Mm."

I glanced at Martha and said, "This is gettin' very wicked."

Martha stroked under my balls. She whispered, "Yes."

I looked at Ronnie again and I moved one of my hands from her hips and put my palm on her silky patch. I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

Her eyes narrowed.

I said, "Okay?"

"Yeah."

"Think you can cum that way?"

She licked her lips nervously and swallowed. "Think I could. Yeah."

I grinned at her, thumbing her clit a little faster, steadily, and her gaze softened, growing distant. She breathed out softly, "Yeah. Yeah, I could."

I kept my thumb going. Her cunt sucked. Her mouth opened a little. She whispered, "Yeah." She closed her eyes for a moment, concentrating, her breath deepening.

Martha whispered in my ear, "Make her cum."

I whispered, "Yes," watching Ronnie. "Gonna make her cum." I grinned at Ronnie. "Gonna make Aunt Ronnie cum. Make Aunt Ronnie cum."

Ronnie blinked, whispering, "Oh god."

I whispered, "Give Aunt Ronnie's pussy a good cum."

Her eyes closed. "Oh, Steven. Oh."

Against my neck, Martha grinned. She whispered, "Get her hot, Steven. Get Ronnie hot. I love seeing her get hot."

"I am. Gonna make it dark for Aunt Ronnie. Very dark."

Ronnie gasped, wincing. She whispered, "Oh. Oh jesus."

After a moment she gave a small, feeble "Hm!" and her face looked feverish. I whispered, "Open your eyes," and her eyes opened and they were dimly glassy. I whispered, "I want to watch you cum," and her shoulders slumped and she gasped outward a little and she whispered "Yeah" and then "Yeah" again. I felt her clit hardening under my thumb and I drew my dick out a little and went back in and her cunt clinched and her eyes fumed. She breathed a shaky ahhh and I felt a tremble go through her thighs. My thumb circled and her jaw clenched and her breathing would catch briefly, and catch again, and she said with her jaw clenched, "Faster." I moved my thumb a little faster and she whispered, "Yeah." And a few seconds later she whispered, "Ah, yeah. Yes."

I whispered, "Close?" She nodded slowly a couple of times and her eyelids looked heavy, lowering and opening again but hanging lower and lower, and she whispered "God" and her eyes closed again and her cunt tightened, and I whispered, "Cum," and her eyelids rose slightly but her eyes seemed unfocussed and her mouth opened a little wider. Her fingers tightened on my shoulders. Then her legs trembled and she whispered anxiously, "My legs. My legs." I whispered, "Put your legs around me. Around mine" I gripped her butt with my hands and I moved her a little, and her butt rested on the dressing table and I widened my knees, standing lower for her, and her legs wrapped around my calves. I stroked in and out of her again, three times, and her eyelids rose weakly.

I whispered, "Okay?" She nodded yes slowly, staring, and her fingers tightened more on my shoulders again. I whispered, "Cum." She nodded yes again and breathed, "Soon. Very soon." She licked her lips once more, her tongue sounding sticky, and she swallowed, and she held her breath and then let it go and then breathed in again and held it again. I let my circling speed up a little on her clit. Ronnie gasped. Martha's fingers squeezed my balls and I felt the tubes under my sack yield precum and my cock throbbed. I started twitching my cock inside Ronnie and her torso stiffened.

I watched her eyes. "Getting' good for Aunt Ronnie?"

Her lips barely moved. Her whisper fluttered. "Yes... Oh yes."

"Aunt Ronnie like it dirty like this?"

"Yes... Yes."

Over the next few minutes her eyelids fell lower and lower and then closed. Martha's hand moved from my balls to one of Ronnie's nipples. Martha toyed with it, then slowly started pulling, squeezing, stretching the nipple outward. Soon Ronnie whimpered several times, and her clit throbbed under my thumb and the wet flowed from her. Then she winced, and the corners of her mouth drew back and her head drifted forward. She whimpered, "Oh cum. Cum." I whispered, inspired by a storm of wickedness raging in my brain and gut, "It's okay. Let the little terror take you, Ronnie. Deep, deep, dark pleasure. Pleasure filling your pussy. Filling you. Getting so tight inside. Dark. Deep. Cum. Ah, cum. Let the dark cum." She whined limply, breathless, "Oh. Steven. Oh god." And Martha caressed Ronnie's other nipple and then squeezed hard with her fingers and pulled, and Ronnie's mouth fell open, and the look on Martha's face made me wonder who was more excited, me or Martha. Ronnie's chin scrunched down and her hands gripped my shoulders, her arms tightening and her neck and collarbones stiffening. She whispered painfully, "Sweet. So sweet. Oh sweet cum." She was absolutely still for a second, her head lowered, her mop of tousled hair at my chin. I kissed her hair, my lips memorizing the soft odor and the textures of Ronnie's hair. Then she whimpered shakily, "Oh-h-h!" and then her cunt tightened and held the clinch firmly and her forehead pressed furiously into my chest and her torso froze stiffly. I whispered "Yesss." Ronnie's shoulders shrunk inward and her cunt nudged upward and she came and came. I flexed my dick inside her and she cried a tiny "Unh!" against my chest and came more, and Martha squeezed the nipple and whispered, "Yes, honey," and Ronnie kept cumming. Then her arms slackened suddenly and her pelvis jerked, her cervix opening and clamping again near my tip, and she gasped with a quick "Uh!" and her pelvis jerked and her cervix clamped again, and she gasped "Uh!" again, and then did it again, and then she tightened everywhere all over again and her forehead jerked lower, her chin almost touching her chest, and I felt her little clit go hard like a tiny stone and she gulped loudly with a pained whimper, and she stayed incredibly taut for another few seconds. Her cunt clinched hard and her thighs quivered. Abruptly she started to relax. She panted madly, one hand hurriedly grasping my forearm, and I stopped moving my thumb on her. She heaved a loud "Ahh!" and slumped against me, her legs drifting off my calves. I pulled her body against me, holding her by her bottom and embracing her and kissing her neck, and her hot face rested against my shoulder while she panted and whimpered. I let my dick slide in and out of her snug slush once or twice, and she moaned.

Martha moved to Ronnie's side and put an arm around her friend's shoulders and kissed her temples and cheek.

Ronnie whimpered, "Oh my god. Left me so shaky."

I held her atop the dresser, kissing her neck, and gave her a love bite. Gradually, her pussy loosened around my dick. I leaned my head back and sighed, my head filling with excitement. I gasped, "I can't stand up any more."

Martha said, "Let's get in bed. C'mon."

I pulled my dick out of Ronnie, and I glistened with her, and she gave a little "Mmm" as I came out of her. I moved away from her and held her hand and she staggered a little, wiping sweat from her forehead, and I wiped sweat from my upper lip. She crawled onto the bed and lay tiredly on her back, her eyes closed and one arm flung over her face. She still gasped a little from her orgasm.

Then Martha got onto the foot of the bed on her hands and knees, crawling toward a place beside Ronnie. I couldn't stand it any more, Martha's round tush and pussy looking so ready for me, and in the candlelight I saw under her tush the swell of her pussy and the glistening moisture on the lips of her thick slit. She sat up beside Ronnie on her haunches, sweeping a hand across her forehead. Quickly I settled a knee on the bed and reached out and touched Martha's shoulder.

I said, "Stay like that. Don't move."

She turned her head toward me. "What is it?"

I moved toward her on my knees, smiling. "Just stay there."

Kneeling behind her, I put my hands on her shoulders and nudged her forward.

She smiled, bending forward onto her hands. She whispered, "This way? That's what you want?"

"Yeah."

She settled on her forearms and raised her butt and opened her legs. She turned her face to watch me. "Okay." She nodded her head, beckoning and grinning. "Come on, hon."

I snuggled up to her on my knees, holding her gently by her firm hips and nestling my tummy against her warm tush, nuzzling closer against the hot crack, my tip poking at her slit, and she was wet, very wet, and a liquid lust flowed into my gut. I nudged my dick ahead, meeting resistance. She lowered her head and whispered "Wait," and then her fingers were on my tip, rubbing me in the warm, loose flesh, and she said, "Okay. Now, hon."

Then the long glide into her, always so easy going into her, into the smooth, creamy glove, all the way, and I sighed "Ahhh" and she said a loud "Ahhh!" and her head arched back, and then down, and I was in all the way, and her cunt hugged. Slick, wrinkly walls of flesh clasped my dick.

I held myself motionless in her, savoring, and I leaned forward, reaching under her, cupping her tits in my hands. I whispered excitedly, "Wait. Just wait like this a minute."

She shifted on her hands and knees a bit, her head lowered, and her hand reached back between her legs and held my balls.

I stayed still in her, listened to her breath pleasurably for a moment. She carefully stroked my nuts. Her pussy gripped my dick again. In answer I leaned forward as far as I could, near her head. I whispered, "Ah, your pussy. Your pussy feels so good." She gave me another affectionate clinch, and I sighed "Ahh" and she craned her head around and grinned and she clinched again. My dick arched in her. I grit my teeth. "Mm! So tight."

She whispered, "Yes. You feel so big this way."

"Yeah." Leaning over her the way I was, I had slipped out of her perhaps an inch or so. I straightened up and looked down at my dick passing under crack. I nudged all the way in. I got a new, loose grip on her hips again, and I pulled out slowly and pushed back in. I started slowly fucking, hearing my breath wobble, and the fucking in and out of her was slow and slick.

She lowered her head and whispered a soft, seething, "Ah. Ahhhh. So nasty like this."

I said, "Mmm. Yeah."

"So nasty."

Another stroke, another. The crazy itch threatened in my balls. It was too, too soon. I stopped. I panted. I said, "Wait."

She relaxed around me, and lowered her head. "Okay, hon."

I said, "This feels so good."

She chuckled softly. "Yes."

Ronnie opened her eyes and looked at us. She said, "Let me guess. You two have done this one before, too."

Martha grinned. "Yes. You never did?""

"I did, but he was a little rough."

Martha said, "I like it. He feels so big in me this way."

I wiped a bead of sweat off my eyebrow. "But you can't come this way."

Martha said, "That's all right, it's still good."

Then I remembered what Anita had shown me in that position, and I bent toward Martha's back a little and I snaked a hand around her hip to her belly, then played with her tuft. I said, "No, wait a minute," and I trailed my hand down and I settled a finger onto her clit. She tensed with a little gasp. I said slyly, "I'll bet you can."

She breathed, "Yes. Mm. Yes, I can."

I started circling her clit slowly.

Her head rose a little. She whispered "Ah. Yes. Ohhhh."

With my finger I made a wide circle around her firming clit, caressing along its side and avoiding the tip for now, and her head lowered again and she started breathing faster. I orbited around and around, over and over, and Ronnie leaned up on an elbow and smiled at me and then watched Martha. She said, "Well, the guy who fucked me that way didn't do that. He was just back there all by himself."

Martha sighed, "Oh, this is good!"

I arched my dick in her.

She moaned "Mmm" and tightened on me. I circled her clit more slowly and she whispered, "That's it, hon. Slow."

"Yes."

"Ahhhh."

It was getting so luscious it was disorienting. I restrained my finger's motion, keeping the circles wide around her clit and then massaging the tip now and then, ever so lightly, and Martha's breathing grew more uneven, long breaths in and out, and a few quick ones in and out, then longer breaths. She would gasp when I touched the tip of her clit, and gasp when I occasionally arched my cock in her. I was hard as hell, thinking I could almost feel myself expanding impossibly inside her. Soon she would more frequently grip with her cunt, holding her breath, then loosening and letting out a low stream of air, and I knew the finish was creeping up closer to her each time she did it. I began arching my cock in her more frequently, but she gasped quickly, "No, hon. Slower. Slower." So I slowed the twitching and I slowed my finger, and she whispered, "Yes. Yes. Let it get filthy."

Ronnie gave me a smirk and sat up on her haunches, saying, "You really love to torture each other."

Martha chuckled, and Ronnie moved closer to me, settling against me and putting her arm around my back. She whispered teasingly, "You get so dirty you both go crazy."

"Yes," Martha said, and her arms trembled and she lowered to her elbows, turning her face to one side and resting her face on the sheet, and I saw her grin, her eyes closed. She whispered tensely, "Oh. I'm so close."

I teased her, "I can tell. I can feel it."

"Oh it's good!"

Martha's pussy was tightening more frequently, she was holding the grip longer. It felt erratic now, involuntary.

Ronnie kissed my neck. It made my cock lurch and the lurch made Martha tense up and whimper.

Then Martha groaned softly, "Oh, baby."

I made smaller circles on her, letting my finger glide firmly over the tip, and her tip was getting firm. She groaned more slowly, "Oh, baaaby." She was holding her breath. She squinted, her mouth falling open.

I asked sweetly, "Almost?"

She nodded slowly against the mattress.

I slowed my finger, and I started rhythmically arching my dick.

She winced hard. She whimpered, "Ah!" And Ronnie beside me looked down at Martha and she leaned forward, and she slid a palm along Martha's side and underneath, and she took Martha's breast in her hand and squeezed, and then I saw Ronnie grin as she gently tweaked Martha's nipple between her fingers, and Martha winced harder and breathed, "Oh. Oh." Then Martha's cunt tightened, tightened and stayed tight, and her hips rose a little and her shoulders slumped and her hands clinched into fists, and Martha turned her face forward and her forehead pressed into the mattress, and she gushed a quick, loud whisper, "OhSteven!" And above her I whispered, "Cum, Martha." The clit throbbed, yearned, hardened quickly. Then she was there, paralyzed with it, her body unmoving, taut. I felt the bliss vibrate in her tummy and hips. I whispered hotly, "Ah, cum. Good, hard cum. So filthy," and Martha whimpered loudly and gasped "Yes!" Beside me Ronnie's eyes watched and seemed to expand and glitter while she squeezed Martha's nipple. And I saw that Martha was still into it, still in her sea of pleasure, and I crooned, "Yes, Martha. It's so good. It's sooo goood." And she yelped, "Yes!" and then seemed to loosen immediately, but her cervix sucked hard and she stiffened all over again, and I whispered, "Mmmm, yes!" She held still for a few more seconds. Then her hips jerked so forcefully my finger almost lost her clit, and quickly I found it, and her juice was flowing down my finger into my palm as I slowed and eased the circles, and finally she began to relax, gasping and wheezing and whimpering. Her neck relaxed and she raised her head a little, and then rose onto her hands, her head hanging down while she panted erratically, and I stopped my finger on her. I pressed against her clit, not moving, and I let her settle down. The bloated bud began to soften.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.