Adventures of Me and Martha Jane - Cover

Adventures of Me and Martha Jane

Copyright© 1999 by Santos J. Romeo

Chapter 18E

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18E - An epic story, of the life of a young boy and his introduction into the adult world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   boy   Consensual   Pedophilia   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

In the candlelight Martha's teeth and eyes glinted as she lay naked under me, knees drawn back, grinning up at me. She held my cock at the root with one hand and she watched my eyes while I entered her.

I groaned as her creamy pussy closed around me. Her grin widened when I started screwing.

She whispered, "Fuck. Fuck." Her cunt gripped, tight.

I groaned again, my head arching back.

Martha whispered, "Fuck." I looked at her eyes. They sparkled with lust. I knew by the look in them that she was going crazy again. Her cunt stayed tight around me.

I gasped, "Oh! Martha! So good!"

She whispered, "Fuck."

Ronnie was sitting up beside me, her lips near my ear. She whispered, "Fuck her, Steven."

Martha taunted me with whispers from below and Ronnie with whispers beside me. I wasn't going to last long, and we'd barely got started.

I looked down at Martha's wildly lascivious grin. I gasped, "You're gonna make me cum like that. You're both driving me crazy."

Martha teased, "That's the idea."

I slowed down. The wild itch was already growing in me. I slowed more, and I said, "Not yet."

Martha said, "Want to take your time?"

I stopped moving, staying deep in her and catching my breath. I said, "Yeah. Let's slow down."

Martha smiled and calmed a little. I looked at her and I made my cock twitch inside her.

She closed her eyes. "Mmm."

I twitched again, and again.

She said, "You know I like that."

"Yes."

Beside me, Ronnie ran her hand over my butt and down the crack and then to my balls. She kissed my shoulder. I paused for a few seconds and twitched inside Martha again, and Martha sighed, her cunt squeezing me back. Ronnie's hand pressed the muscle under my balls, and I moaned.

Ronnie whispered, "Feels good, huh?"

"Yeah."

She pressed again, massaging slowly.

I closed my eyes. "Mmmm." I twitched inside Martha again, and again.

Ronnie pulled her head back. "You cummin'?"

"No."

"What's goin' on down there?"

Martha told her, "He's pulsing inside me."

"Yeah? He can do that?"

"Of course."

"I didn't know he could do that. On purpose? It felt like he came."

Martha chuckled, "Ronnie, you're such a virgin."

"Yeah, right." She kept her fingers on that muscle. She looked at me. "Do that again."

I twitched.

Ronnie smiled. "That's so sexy." She whispered, "That's dark."

I said, "Yeah?"

"It's so subtle. How long can you do that?"

"For a while."

"Mmm." Ronnie moved away from me, settling on her side, leaning on an elbow near Martha's shoulder. She looked at Martha, "You can cum like that?"

Martha nodded. "Eventually, I guess."

I twitched in her, a couple of times, and Martha gave a quiet "Mmm," and her wet pussy gave my dick a prolonged squeeze, and I let out a soft sigh, and inside her was a wet, wrinkled, soft fist that clenched my dick, clinched again, and my dick pulsed and I sighed again. Martha removed her hand from my root and placed her hands on my shoulders and looked down at the flesh that joined us. She started a rythmic contracting and releasing of her cunt. I closed my eyes and whimpered.

Ronnie asked, surprised, "Martha, what are you doing?"

Martha said, "Milking him. Milking his cock inside me." She continued, gazing down at my cock in her.

Ronnie said, "God, where do you two learn all this stuff?"

Martha said, "We think them up as we go along. Mm, he likes it. He's throbbing." While she milked me with contractions she churned her hips a little. I moaned again, feeling new precum creep through me.

I whispered, "Stop, now. Slow down. Slow down."

Ronnie looked up at me. "You gonna cum like that?"

I panted, "Not yet."

Ronnie smirked, and settled on her tummy, her head near Martha's. "I don't believe you two. How long can you do this?"

Martha said, "I don't know. We never tried it this way for long."

I shifted on my extended arms over Martha, regaining my balance.

Martha said, "Tired, hon?"

"No. Just resting." I looked down at her. "Take it easy for a while."

"Okay."

"It feels good."

"Good. Me too."

We rested for a moment, and Ronnie casually caressed Martha's shoulder.

Ronnie breathed softly, "So many ways to give pleasure. I like this. It's dark."

After a few moments I began arching my cock inside Martha again, giving her two or three twitches between pauses, and Martha began squeezing in return, but I told her, "No, you just enjoy it. Let me do it for you."

She said, "Okay," and she smiled at me, waiting.

I twitched a couple of times, and then I adjusted my position, my cock pressed more tightly against her clit, and twitched, and she raised her hips and moaned pleasantly. I slid my cock out and in slowly a couple of times, then I waited, then I twitched.

She breathed a sultry "Ahhh."

"You like that?"

"Yes."

"Wanna see if you can you cum that way?"

"Mm. Let's try."

"Try not to move too much, now, it feels really good when you do."

She looked up at me. "I might have to move a little, now and then, or I'll never get there. Think you'll be okay?"

I smiled down at her. "We'll find out."

"Okay."

I looked into her eyes. "This is good."

"Yes."

I began twitching in her, contracting my sphincter and tummy a few times and pausing, then arching my cock slowly again, then moving in and out a little. She closed her eyes and her head fell back, her knees falling to each side of her, the palms of her hands flat against my shoulders. Ronnie gave me a knowing little smile, and as Martha relaxed into the new technique, Ronnie began caressing her shoulder. For ten or fifteen minutes I kept it up, getting very excited inside Martha's squishy, gripping cunt as her pleasure grew and while Ronnie's lips pleased Martha's breasts. As it got better for Martha she began to move her hips subtly now and then, scrubbing her clit against me, and I would fuck her gently for a brief moment until it just got too good for me before going back to twitching in her and pressing my root against her nub. Martha's pussy became progressively tighter. She gave strong contractions more and more often and began to sigh and moan. And Ronnie grew more and more enthralled and absorbed in the act, whispering now and then to Martha, asking her how it felt. But soon Martha could no longer respond to her. She lay with her eyes shut tight and her neck arching, her pelvis writhing more frequently and fervently. Ronnie's lips on Martha's nipples toyed more lovingly, giving long sucks and much gentle, wet licking, and Martha seemed to enjoy it greatly. It was making me pretty damn horny, too. Then Martha's cunt tightened more urgently, her breathing more strenuous and jagged.

I whispered to her, "Gettin' close?"

Martha sighed, "Yes! Ohyes!"

I pumped gently in and out, slowly, my cock hard against her swollen clit, and I whispered soothingly, "Take your time, now. I'm okay. Let it get good."

She answered with a moaned, "Yes!"

Ronnie raised her head from Martha's nipple and began to kiss softly along Martha's shoulder and asked her, "Is it dark? Is it dark, Martha?" and Martha breathed blissfully, "Oh! Oh!" Ronnie squeezed Martha's nipples, rolling them between her fingers, and Martha moaned and arched her hips for a moment and Ronnie whispered, "Is that good?" and Martha nodded yes, starting to pant. Then Ronnie watched Martha's face and her lips made their way to Martha's neck, and she gave Martha's neck a little lick, and then a longer lick upward, and a kiss on Martha's chin and then Martha's cheek, and Ronnie's lips touched Martha's for a second, and moved away. Martha shivered, the vibration moving from her legs upward and to her shoulders, and I felt the beginning of the slow, continual tightening inside her, her upper wall sinking and her outer ring gripping, and I knew she would climax soon. I slowed and lengthened my strokes in her, feeling her slick essence seep out of her, and I whispered, "Yes, Martha. Ahh, Yes." Martha whimpered. She swallowed hard and whispered a strained "Oh", and Ronnie's hand that played with Martha's nipple began to stroke downward, and she looked at Martha's face as the hand moved down. Then Ronnie's fingernails moved into Martha's tuft and played there, stroking back and forth in Martha's soft auburn patch, and Ronnie whispered to Martha, "Happy birthday, Martha. Steven and I love you. We love you." Then Martha's pelvis ground against mine feverishly, her cunt dripping, and her pelvis went around and around and around against mine, and then she groaned. She whimpered Ronnie's name weakly, and then she started cumming. Her head rose and her mouth hung open and Ronnie's head rose with Martha's, and Ronnie smiled at her as Martha whimpered, the pitch of her voice rising, "Oh! Oh! OH!" Then Martha froze with her rapture, her cunt sucking, and sucking again, and Ronnie whispered, "Yeah. Mm, yeah." I stroked in and out of her heat, and Martha's head and neck trembled and she breathed "Oh god!" painfully, and for a long moment she was absolutely rigid and still while I fucked her. And then she sighed "Ah," and her head began to fall back and she sighed "Ah, ah, ahhh, ahhhh," and she started to relax. Ronnie kissed Martha's forehead. Martha sighed, her hands loosening on my shoulders, and I could feel that her nails had left marks there. I stopped moving on Martha, settling deep into her, feeling her channel relax. She felt extremely wet inside, her outer lips slick around my shaft.

Ronnie's hand left Martha's pelvis and cradled Martha's face, and Ronnie spoke softly to her. "There, honey. There, it was good. It was a good cum."

Martha's reached up and held Ronnie's stroking hand tightly. She gasped, "Oh my god! Oh! Oh, I'm worn out!"

Ronnie chuckled. "Well, I guess so! You okay?"

"Yes. Oh, yes!"

I settled onto Martha, burying my face in her neck, and her arm went around my head and hugged me to her while she panted. I let my cock slip out of her, and she gave a little moan, surprised, and I whispered against her neck, "Don't worry. Just resting. I'm not ready yet." I chuckled against her ear. "We have a long way to go yet."

Martha gave a soft laugh and said, "Oh, no."


It took Martha several minutes to relax. She seemed to linger in a dreamy post-orgasmic haze. Her eyes looked glazed and sumptuous when she finally sat up and looked at Ronnie and whispered to her, "Lie down, Ronnie."

Ronnie looked at her questioningly and Martha smiled and reminded her, "It's your birthday party, too, right?"

Ronnie said, "Right," and she lay down in the middle of the bed, her head on a pillow and one arm draped behind her head. She waited with a soft smile as Martha settled onto her side, resting on an elbow at Ronnie's left, and I lay on Ronnie's right and bent to kiss her neck.

Ronnie whispered to me, "But don't make me wait so long this time. I'm almost there already."

I said, "I'm almost there, too."

I kissed and nipped from neck to waist and up again, and she lay with her eyes closed, quietly enjoying. Martha caressed Ronnie's arm with her fingertips, and her fingers soon moved gently along Ronnie's shoulder and along her neck, and as Martha's fingertips stroked Ronnie's long, slender neck, Ronnie let her face fall to the other side and she smiled. Martha whispered, "Is that nice?" and Ronnie whispered, "Yes. Feels good, Martha." Martha continued to let her fingers and nails roam gently over Ronnie's arm and shoulder and neck while I moved my mouth to Ronnie's breast, licking and kissing. I licked around and around the dark aureoles for a while, and then I licked her nipples. I pinched them between my lips, pulling up firmly. Ronnie breathed a quiet "Nnn." I nursed her nipples for many minutes, tending to both of them until they were jutting stiffly, and my fingers toyed with her thighs and hips and around her delicate slit. When her breathing became broken after several minutes I knew she was floating into her darkness, and I sensed her faint, spicy aroma. Martha starting giving Ronnie's shoulder soft kisses while she caressed Ronnie's arm and neck. I let my finger probe inside Ronnie's slit and found her open and dripping, and she began to pant as my finger moved up an down the length of her slit, sparing her clit for the time being. I planned on saving her clit for last.

I rose on my arms and shifted my body over hers, and she spread her legs a little and I settled onto her warm, supple length, my face over her navel. I looked up and Martha smiled at me, her eyes heavylidded and fuming, and she blew me a little kiss. I pursed my lips, sending her a little kiss as well, and I kissed Ronnie's tummy and licked around and around her navel and then into it, and Ronnie smiled and sighed. Then I began licking, licking slowly down one side of her tummy and down to her hip bone, and I slid my body lower, and I kissed the soft, silky black feather of her patch, and I rested my cheek on it for a moment, smelling her scent and her flesh, letting her warmth soak into the skin of my cheek. I heard a rustle of movement and I lifted my eyes to see Martha leaning closer over Ronnie, Martha's fingertips drawing slow lines across Ronnie's collarbone from shoulder to shoulder, and Martha watched Ronnie's closed eyes and parted lips. Martha kept watching Ronnie and caressing her while I settled lower into Ronnie's lap, and my lips trailed kisses down Ronnie's left thigh. She raised her knees and let her slim thighs fall open, her pussy completely open to me, and my tongue made little licks upward along the inside of her thigh, and Ronnie's breath quickened. I licked upward, nearing her cunt. I looked up to see Martha's fingers skimming circles around Ronnie's breasts, first one and then the other, and then Martha's fingers cupped one of Ronnie's nipples and pinched, and pulled, and Ronnie gave a barely audible moan. Martha kept watching her, pinching and pulling the nipple. I lowered my head and extended my tongue, and my tongue ran a long, slow line up one side of Ronnie's slit, and Ronnie breathed a quiet "ohhh." I let my tongue linger at the top of her slit and then let it stroke down the other side of the long slit, and her hips rose a little. And then I watched as Martha's fingertips crept in deliberate, narrow circles downward, down to Ronnie's tummy, and her fingernails made slow sweeps back and forth, back and forth, and while I gave Ronnie's slit slow licks upward, Martha's fingers began to play in Ronnie's pubic curls, pulling, caressing, circling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.