Adventures of Me and Martha Jane - Cover

Adventures of Me and Martha Jane

Copyright© 1999 by Santos J. Romeo

Chapter 18B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18B - An epic story, of the life of a young boy and his introduction into the adult world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   boy   Consensual   Pedophilia   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

It was a little after eleven Friday night. Martha lay atop me, her hips over my face, her head over my cock. She ran her tongue around my glans, slowly, around and around, and I licked her tush and licked downward along the round muscles and onto the back of her thighs and then toward her pussy and along the rim of her slit, up and down, and she moaned, "Ahh. Steven." Her mouth enclosed my tip, and then slid down, down.

I sighed hotly, "God. Martha."

Her mouth moved up and then off me, and she said, "Mmmm. Good?"

"Yes!"

We had been doing that for almost half an hour, licking, sucking, tempting lazily without peaking. I would lick Martha's outer lips and slither my tongue around it, avoiding her clit, and she licked and licked me everywhere, now and then tantalizing me with a single, slow suck, and then licking again.

I stuck out my tongue and made slow licks up her slit, again, again, again.

"Oh, Steven! Oh."

I sucked her clit.

"Ah! Oh god."

The phone rang in the living room.

Martha groaned, her head dropping to my thigh. "It can't be her."

I let my head fall back to the pillow. "Maybe it is."

"Oh, well..."

I sat up. Martha rolled off me with a moan. I jumped from the bed and hurried into the living room, clumsily bumping against walls and door frames.

Still breathless, I picked up the phone. "Hello?"

Ronnie said, "What the hell are two doing up there?"

I glanced at the clock on the table by the door. "It's only eleven fifteen. Where are you?"

"I'm home."

"Martha says to come on up."

"Sure you two don't wanna be alone?"

"She says she wants you to come up. I want you to come up."

"What's up?"

I looked down at my hard cock poking into the air. I felt like a giddy, lascivious pig. I was trying to think up something clever to say when Ronnie answered her own question.

"Are you two still at it?"

"We're waiting for you."

"God. All right. Be right there."

"Good."

Ronnie hung up. I started across the dimly lighted living room, pausing to check the candle on the table by the door. I felt blood rush out of my head, making me dizzy. I'd been in bed too long. My knees were creaky. I wanted more.

Martha called weakly from the bedroom. "Steven?"

"Yes."

"Where is she?"

"She's coming up,"

"Unlock the door for her. Hon, can you bring a glass of water?"

"Okay."

I released the lock on the front door and went to the kitchen and got a glass from the overhead cabinet and turned on the spigot. I waited for the glass to fill, my head back, neck aching, still catching my breath, thinking: God I want more, I want more of that woman, more. More.

Back to the candlighted bedroom, carrying a tall glass of water. Martha lay face down, splayed across the bed, one arm hanging off the edge. I stood by the edge of the bed. Her arm lifted weakly, and she touched my leg.

I said, "Water."

"Good." She sat up, one leg folded in front of her. She brushed hair from her face. She was breathless, looking tiredly frenzied, but beautiful. "My mouth is so dry." She took the glass. While she drank I walked around the bed and got in on the other side, leaning back against the headboard.

Martha put the glass on her night table and sighed wearily, sweeping her hair back on both sides, and she looked at me and laughed, embarrassed. "Steven. My god."

I breathed a laugh of my own. "Yes."

She crawled toward the headboard and sat beside me. She leaned back, her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open. "Oooh, what *are* we doing?"

"I don't care."

She gave another weak, tired, happy laugh. "Oh, I don't either. Not anymore. I can't control myself any more." She sighed again, murmuring dreamily, "Everyone thinks I'm so disciplined, so competent and responsible. I don't care. I can't change the world anymore. I don't want to anymore. I don't even want to have an orgasm. I just want to stay here. Like this."

I heard the front door click and then creak open, then close, then someone slowly crossing the room in heels. Martha and I both waited, sitting against the headboard and looking at the bedroom doorway.

Ronnie appeared, still dressed in her skirt, blouse and heels. She saw us and leaned against the door frame, her head wagging slowly, smiling ruefully, one palm against her cheek. She looked at us. She breathed, "Good lord."

Martha and I chuckled.

Martha said, "Come on in."

Ronnie sauntered slowly into the room, her head still wagging. "Have you two really been here all day?"

"Yes," Martha said, grinning at her.

"You look like it, too." With one hand Ronnie leaned against the wall, slipping her heels off with one foot and then the other. "You look like you've been mating in your cage all day like two horny gerbils."

Martha said. "You're a little early. What happened?"

"Oh, nothing. It was okay. I think the guy's married."

Martha asked, "This is the one you met at the party?"

Ronnie stood at the end of the bed, unbuttoning her blouse. "No. Somebody else. Nice guy, though."

I asked, "What makes you think he's married?"

"He won't give me his phone number. He gives me his office number."

Martha said, "Uh-oh. Ronnie..."

"Yeah. Eh, it's all right. He's nice. He hasn't tried anything. I think he just wants a friend to go out with." Ronnie looked at Martha with a gentle, amused smirk while she undid the buttons on her sleeves. "Martha, you look like you did the night you partook of the weed."

"Oh, I never smoked that stuff."

"Sure. Remember?"

"It's not really true. And don't tell Steven that story."

"Steven, Martha smoked this stuff one night, long time ago, at a party in a coffee house. She had no idea what this stuff was, and why she didn't is a mystery, because the guy sitting at the table sat there and rolled the thing right in front of us. You know, it was just a whole group there. Dropouts. Poets. Some people from Columbia." Ronnie removed her blouse and draped it across the back of the chair in front of the dressing table.

"I didn't smoke it, Ronnie."

While she removed her earrings she said, "One puff. She had one puff. And the room was full of it, too, the air was loaded with it. Down in the Village. You know, a weird, angry poet hangout." She dropped her earrings on the dressing table. She unzipped her skirt. "Personally, I can't even stand the odor of that stuff, it makes me want to throw up." She pulled her skirt down and off, and then pulled the straps of her slip off her shoulders and pulled her slip down and off, still smiling at Martha. "But Martha has one little puff, and she wanders all over the room looking as if she were in dreamland. She had the silliest damn look on her face you ever saw. From one puff."

I glanced at Martha. She was smiling, head down, blushing.

Ronnie reached down to unhook her hose. "You have the same silly smile on your face right now. Made me think you'd gone and done it again."

Martha said quietly, "No. Steven and I were getting dark."

"Mmm." Ronnie lifted a foot onto the end of the bed and rolled down her hose. I was getting hard watching her. "Getting dark, huh?" She glanced at me. "Getting dark?"

I nodded, smiling.

Ronnie murmured to herself, lifting the other foot onto the bed and rolling down the hose, "Martha getting dark. Well, now..." She laid her hosiery across the chair and a sly little smile was on her face as she turned to look at us again. "Well." She unhooked her bra and daintily dropped it behind her. The contours of her little tits glimmered in the candlelight. "Martha, you look like you've snapped. Steven does too. You both have these looks on your faces. You both look positively..." She unhooked her garter belt from behind and dropped it on the chair, then she slipped her panties halfway down and bent to pull them over her feet, and she stood at the end of the bed, trim and naked. She gave a dry little laugh, brushing hair from her face. "You both just look strange."

Martha smiled at her. "Strange?"

"I don't know, you just --" Ronnie put one knee on the bed. She said laughingly, "You both just look so strange."

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, nothing." She settled onto the bed in front of us, her legs folded under her. "I feel like I just walked into the middle of the movie or something." She indicated Martha's cigarettes on the night table. "Can I have one?"

Martha fetched a cigarette and the lighter. "Sure."

Ronnie said, "I left mine downstairs." She lit up and handed Martha the lighter. "Better give me that ash tray." Martha fetched the ash tray and Ronnie put it on the mattress near her knees and she glanced around. "Well, I see you didn't wreck any furniture yet."

I said, "We changed the sheets and everything."

"Changed the sheets? Well. Then Martha hasn't completely snapped. Not completely." She squeezed my knee. "Hi."

I said, "Hi, Ronnie."

Ronnie looked down to flick her ashes, and she looked up at Martha, and Martha and Ronnie gave each other that secretive glance again, and Martha whispered to her, "Hi."

Ronnie sniggered. "Martha, you're nuts. I told you, get out of Columbia, that job's making you very, very peculiar."

"It's not that. It's just been very nice today with Steven." Martha rested her arms behind her head. "Very dark."

Ronnie said, "Well, something's up. You don't usually call it dark. I'm the one who always calls it dark. You always call it something else, not dark. You like more graphic words from your puritanical Southern past."

"I know."

"You never called it dark before."

"I know," Martha said again, looking at Ronnie.

Ronnie said, "But dark is... different."

Martha repeated, softly, "I know,".

I said, "What are you two talking about?"

Ronnie chuckled. "It's our special language, see. I call it dark. Martha calls it something else. Wicked. But they're different."

"How?"

Ronnie thought momentarily, her eyes on mine. "Wicked is more physical. Earthy. Hot. Dark is romantic. Sublime. More of an idea than an act. More spontaneous. It depends on your mood. It's a different mood altogether." She glanced at Martha. "I tend to be dark. Martha tends to be wicked." She glanced at Martha again and she smiled. She crushed out her cigarette and got off the bed and smiled, carrying the ash tray to the night table. She said, "Right now Martha just looks wicked." She stood by the bed and raised her arms, sweeping back her wavy hair. I looked at her naked body, her breasts spreading with her raised arms and the little nipples like currants. The bottom of her soft patch near her slit glistened with tiny pearls of light from the candle.

Martha said, "Stay with us tonight."

"What? You did this all day, and now all night?"

Martha laughed softly. "No, we'll sleep too. Sleep with us. Steven has a week, Ronnie. We have a week."

Ronnie said quietly, unsmiling. "I know. So that's it."

I said to Ronnie, "Wanna spend the night? We missed you today."

Ronnie glanced at me, smiling. "I'll bet you did."

Martha said, "Ronnie?"

Ronnie said, "Well, god, it's already nearly midnight." She shrugged. "Sure. Lemme go to the bathroom." She turned and on her way out of the room she said, "Why not? She's crazy, he's crazy, I'm crazy. We're all crazy."

She went to the bathroom, then Martha went, and then I went, and all of us took a quick, cooling shower in the kitchen and stumbled over each other in the little stall, and then we all got into bed together,


About half an hour later, I was licking Ronnie's pussy while she hovered over me, her mouth moving in small circles on the tip of my dick. Martha lay on her tummy beside us.

Martha said, "Now, careful, he has that sore spot."

"Mm," Ronnie said, and she slid her mouth down about three quarters of my length.

I moaned, my mouth against her cunt. "Nnnh. Oh. Ah!" It was the first time she had put her mouth around me in several minutes. Martha had instructed her in what we'd been doing before Ronnie's arrival.

Martha told her, "Now just hold him, Ronnie. Hold him right there."

I took a couple of long breaths and then licked Ronnie's fuzzlined, delicate slit upward, slowly. Fitfully, Ronnie whimpered with my dick in her mouth.

Martha said, "Now suck up. Slow, now. Slow," and Ronnie's mouth moved upward while she whimpered, upward, very slowly, and I grit my teeth and groaned despairingly, "Ah, god," and then I started licking around the perimeter of Ronnie's slit, up and down, up and down.

Ronnie let her mouth slide all the way up, tightening at my tip, and she let go of me with a wet gasp. She breathed in a heated frenzy, "Steven. Jesus! Oh. OH! C'mon, you're drivin' me crazy. Get my clit. My clit. C'mon!"

I said, "Not yet."

She moaned, "Oooh, god!"

Martha said, "Don't torture her, Steven. She's not used to it the way we are."

I put my lips around Ronnie's clit.

"Ooohhhh! Yes!"

I sucked.

"Aaahhhhh."

I sucked again.

"Nnnh! Ohbaby! Oh!"

Martha told Ronnie, "That sounded wicked, Ronnie. Not dark."

I let go of Ronnie's clit and licked her slit and then licked toward her tush's crack, and then up and down it.

Ronnie said breathlessly, "Oh, Martha, you think too much. Mmp! Steven! Oh ffffuck!"

Martha chuckled, sitting up to kiss Ronnie's shoulder as Ronnie trembled high on her outstretched arms, her hips twitching over my face and her back arching while I licked her round, soft tush.

Ronnie gasped, "This is what you've been doing all day? No wonder you're both so weird!"

Martha said, "But it's good."

"God, yes!"

"Didn't you ever do it this way before?"

"Not this way. Not this long." My tongue started toward her pussy again, and she tensed, waiting. She said, "God, here he goes again. Go on. Steven. Go on. Go! You're driving me crazy. Mmm. Oh. OH! Oh, c'mon, Steven, lick it. Lick it! God! Make me cum!"

My tongue went straight to her clit and lathered it slowly.

"Oooh, yes! MMM, yeah. Yeah!"

I began licking her slit up and down.

Ronnie hissed, "No! Lemme cum! Let me cum!"

I gathered her clit into my lips again and started sucking and licking it.

"Ooooh! Don't stop, now, don't stop! Don't stop. Oh, I've never been on the -- uhn! -- on the edge this long. I'm gonna go crazy!"

Martha kissed Ronnie's temples and neck and shoulders. She whispered, "It's okay, hon. You're gonna cum, it's okay."

I sucked and licked faster, the way I knew Ronnie liked it.

She lowered her head, her body getting taut. She whispered seethingly, "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Faster. Yeah. Yeeaaah. Oh!... Ohgod. Oh here it comes here it comes. Oh... Oh." She held her breath for a few seconds and she gasped "Oh god!" and held her breath again and gasped loudly "Oh god!" and held her breath longer, and then she moaned hoarsely, "Oh god... ," and then she started cumming, whimpering every few seconds. Martha kissed her cheek and crooned, "Yes, Ronnie. Oh, it's so good, yes," and Ronnie whimpered again, completely helpless, "Oh!... Oh!" Then her head rose, her eyes shut tight, her mouth open as if amazed and she gushed a loud moan, "OOOH, GOD!" and her back arched for another few seconds, and then she stopped cumming, her breath leaving her with a gasped "Jesus!' and then her back slumped, and I licked her tenderly and she began to breathe again, panting, her arms trembling.

She gasped, "Let me lie down, my arms are going!" She let herself roll off me, onto her side, and she rolled onto her back, gasping for air.

Martha knelt beside her, her knees by Ronnie's head, and she bent to her and kissed her face and neck, and I rolled onto her, kissing her breasts.

Ronnie's arms went around me, clasping tight. She moaned deliriously, "Oooh. Oh, Steven. Oh baby, baby, baby." I held a nipple in my mouth and pulled up, hard. "Mmmm! Ohgod! Oh stop, stop. Hold me. Hold me a minute." I put my arms around her, and she cuddled into me, wrapping one leg around my waist. She whispered, "Hold me. Hold me. Hold me. Hold me." Her breath began to slow, and she began to sigh more easily, and I kissed her hot, taut neck and Martha stroked and kissed her shoulders.

Soon Ronnie let out a long, relieved sigh, her arms relaxing around me.

She said in a low whisper, "Oh, my devils. My devils and my little girl. My little girl. Oh. That was terrifying."

Martha asked her, "You like it that way? Ronnie?"

"What the hell do you think?" She panted brokenly, wiping her forehead with one hand. "This is what you've been doing all day? No wonder you're both sore and crazy."

"Not all day," Martha said, smiling lovingly at her and stroking the damp hair away from Ronnie's forehead. "Just for a while. We did other things, too." Martha extended her legs and settled onto her tummy, her face over Ronnie's. "So how was it? Was that wicked, or was it dark?"

"It was both," Ronnie said, opening her eyes. She gazed at Martha for a moment, tired, her eyes seeming to contemplate something, and then she whispered "C'mere" to Martha, and Martha said, "Hm?" and Ronnie whispered "C'mere." Ronnie put a hand behind Martha's neck and lowered Martha's face closer to hers. Ronnie craned her neck up and kissed Martha's cheek and then kissed Martha's neck. And Martha looked surprised for a moment, but she closed her eyes, and she let Ronnie kiss her neck with soft, lingering kisses that ended with a long, gentle lick up Martha's neck to her chin. Ronnie pulled her head back and looked at Martha's eyes for a second, and then she looked at me. She whispered to me, "C'mere. Bring your face here." I rose on my elbows and she put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled my head down. She gave me several feathery kisses along my chin and neck, and she licked my neck, and then my chin, and she licked my mouth. Then she kissed my mouth, holding for a second, and she pulled back slightly and whispered, "I can taste me on you." She She kissed me again, and the flavor of her cunt was in both our mouths.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.