Adventures of Me and Martha Jane - Cover

Adventures of Me and Martha Jane

Copyright© 1999 by Santos J. Romeo

Chapter 17C

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17C - An epic story, of the life of a young boy and his introduction into the adult world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   boy   Consensual   Pedophilia   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Wednesday.

The nude beach at Fire Island, again. A breezy, slightly cloudy day.

Martha grumbled, "Out here in broad daylight." She glanced quickly up and down the beach.

"So who's around?", Ronnie said. "There's nobody for miles." She sat Indian style on our big towel in front of me. I sat upright, my knees under me, while Ronnie's left hand cradled my balls. Her right hand, lathered with suntan lotion, rhythmically squeezed my cock in a well controlled milking motion.

Martha shook her head ruefully. "I had no idea I'd created such a monster. I should have stopped you two before it got this far."

"Just good clean fun in the sun," Ronnie said. She grinned at me. "Getting close?"

I said, "A little slower." I panted, beginning to lose control.

She slowed. "Like that?"

I nodded yes, and then she grinned at me and grit her teeth playfully and she started that corkscrew twisting with her hand.

My mouth fell open and my eyes rolled up. "God!"

Ronnie whispered, "Come on. Come on."

Resigned, Martha shook her head again. "Ronnie, why are you doing this? Wait 'til tonight."

"We don't want these sensitive tissues to get burned, now, do we? Anyway, he's too close now. Oh, Steven, look at you grin, you really like this, huh? Huh? Oops, I'm starting to feel a commotion down there... Oh!"

My cock spouted a white glob straight into the air. Ronnie smiled when it landed on the towel near her. I couldn't speak. All I could do was grunt. I looked down and saw Ronnie watch my cock squirt two thick spurts across and past her shoulder, followed by two smaller ones that slurped onto her forearm.

Ronnie kept squeezing and squishing and drawing more cum. She said, "It's a good one, Martha. Mm, nice."

Martha gave a little laugh despite herself. "Ron, you're awful."

Ronnie milked upward slowly. "Let's get all of it, honey."

I said, "Ah! Mmm!" I settled down and took in a long gulp of air.

Martha said, "Ron, I hope nobody's watching."

"Too late now," Ronnie said, victorious, giving my shaft a long pull from root to tip and watching closely as the last pale drop emerged. "A-a-all gone."

"Well, I hope," Martha said, "he has enough left over for later. Ronnie, Steven, please don't do this again. You're scaring the hell out of me. We'd be arrested."

Within five minutes I fell asleep under the sun. Climaxing with Martha the night before and now with Ronnie, along with the soothing swish of the waves a few yards away, lulled me into dreamland. Martha woke me forty-five minutes later and told me to roll over, and while she rubbed lotion on my back I dozed off again.

Waking later, I turned over to find Martha and Ronnie cavorting waist deep in the water, both of them lusciously naked in the sunlight. Martha pointed at something down the beach to their right, and Ronnie looked and laughed. They were talking, but I could hear none of it. Then they noticed me, and Martha waved and Ronnie blew me a kiss.

I blew little kisses at both of them. I thought: Shit, I'm leaving this for Memphis in eleven days?

Martha motioned for me to join them in the water. I saw her mouth the words "Come on" twice but couldn't hear her, and beside her Ronnie was sweeping back her hair and looking seaward, her slim, slight back muscles flexing and her waist sloping gently into hips half covered with water. I thought: good lord, just looking at them is going to make me hard again, when will I get enough of this?

I got up and walked toward the water, and Martha and Ronnie waded a little deeper, up to their navels. The water was choppy and noisy.

I waded toward them, calling, "What were you looking at a minute ago?"

Martha yelled back, "Some people walking toward us, down the beach. They saw we were nekkid and they turned around and walked back. See down there? There they go"

Ronnie cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled toward the people in the distance, "Chicken! Don't know what you're missin'!" She laughed and shrugged. "Guess they don't care."

I stood near Martha, feeling the waves cradle me t my waist, and looked around. The sun was brilliant, low to the west. Except for three small dots moving down the beach, we were the only ones there. I looked out at the vastness of it all, at the mix of majesty and tranquility. There had to be a way for me to get back here. There had to be.

Martha stood close to me, to my left. She said, "What are you frowning about? Still sleepy?"

"No."

She touched my arm. "Then, what?"

"You know."

"Memphis again."

"Can't help it."

She moved to stand in front of me. "Hey. Don't think about that." She nudged her head toward the ocean. "Look at this. Isn't this wonderful?"

"Yes, it is."

She put her arms around my neck. "But we're here, we're here now. You and me. And Ronnie. We'll never be this young again, we'll never be this free. It won't last forever, so at least have something to remember. Enjoy it and remember it. Good memories feed hope, Steven. Get the good memories now, while we can."

I looked at her. That face. Those eyes. I put my arms around her, and she looked surprised, and I kissed her, deeply, longingly. I heard Ronnie splashing water and coming near us, saying "Hey," and soon she stood beside me while I kissed Martha.

Ronnie said, "Steven. Does this mean you and I are breaking up?"

I ended the kiss, and Martha's head fell back, and she looked stunned, and she said, "Wow. What was that for?"

I turned to Ronnie and grabbed her arm. I said "C'mere."

Ronnie backed away. "Uh-oh. Steven, what are you up to?"

I put my arms around her and held her face with one hand and I kissed her, too, deep, hearing Martha laugh behind me. She said, "Steven, what are you doing?"

I let Ronnie go. She fell backward in the water a step or two, surprised. Then I turned to Martha, eyeing her hungrily.

Martha laughed and backed away. "What are you doing?"

I fought the weight of the water, but a receding wave pulled me backward, away from her. I dived, soared ahead under water, and came up in front of Martha. I grabbed her and she yelped, laughing, and I held her in the water with a tight hug, kissing her neck, and picking her up. She squealed, "Steven!" and I hoisted her higher against me, her navel near my face, and she pushed downward on my shoulders, trying to get away. I buried my mouth in her navel, and she yelled, "No! No! Steven, that tickles! No!"

I grinned up at her and let her go. Then I turned to Ronnie.

She was a few yards away, and her eyes widened and she started paddling away from me, groaning, "No! Steven, No! What are you doing?"

I was catching up to her, ready to dive. I said, "C'mere!"

"Steven! No!" She backed away in the water, above her navel now. She held up a warning hand. "Steven, I'm not ticklish. Remember? I'm not ticklish. I promise I'm not."

Behind me Martha yelled, "Sic 'im, Ronnie!"

I was getting closer and Ronnie squealed, "Steven! No!"

I dived, floated to her, and grabbed her by the waist as I leapt into the air. When I reached air I heard her screaming, "Steeevennn!"

I had lifted her above me, holding her waist, loving the feel of her cunt on my chest. I looked up at her. "Not ticklish, huh?"

"I'm not! I'm not! I promise I'm not."

I buried my mouth in her navel and pressed and licked.

Ronnie pushed down on my shoulders. "Ah! No! Steven!" Then she started wiggling and laughing, "Alright! I lied! Steven, No!"

I lifted her higher, thanking Fiore for the strength I felt soaring through me, and I lowered my head, craning my neck down as far as I could, and I was able to lick just below her pubic patch.

"No! Steven! C'mon, c'mon, now, not here! No, Steven! Oh god! Steven stop it! Stop!"

Then, ZAP! I got tickled from behind. I jerked backward, feeling my head bump against Martha's, and the fingers tickled my ribs again and I wriggled violently, dropping Ronnie into the water with a sloppy splash, and I dove away from the tickler and surfaced again.

I faced Martha. She was holding her chin. "Did I hurt you?"

She said, grinning, "No, it's okay."

"You shouldn't have tickled me."

"But it's our only defense, Steven. I had to."

I began treading water toward her, teasing, "You shouldn't have tickled."

She started moving backward. "No. Now... Steven. I know I shouldn't have."

"Shouldn't have tickled!" I dove, soared again, saw Martha's beautiful, naked hips and legs, grabbed her waist, and leapt into the air. Martha was screaming. I stood in the water, looking straight up at her.

She stared down at me, wary. "Now, Steven... I didn't mean it. Let's just talk about this. Let's talk."

I growled, my majesty offended, "Tar-zan no talk! Tar-zan tickle!"

Martha started talking faster and faster, "Steven no now don't, don't do this, don't!"

I buried my mouth in her navel.

She squirmed and squealed. "No! No! Steven!"

I started lowering my lips, biting on my way down.

"No! No, now. Steven, don't you dare. Steven!"

I licked her tuft. But she didn't fight.

She said, "I'll bet you think you're smart, don't you."

I said, with my tongue stretched downward as far as it would go, "Yellsh."

"Steven. But that doesn't tickle, hon."

I looked up at her from the corner of my eyes, my tongue still twisting and searching for her.

She was grinning down at me, teasing. "You wanna make me cum? Huh? Want me to cum?"

I nodded, still trying to get my tongue into a sensitive spot.

She smirked down at me. "You can't do that long enough. I know you can't."

I nodded again, insistently, still trying.

She hissed, drawing air in, but kept smirking. "You'll never make it, Steven. Your tongue's not that long."

I tried and tried. I saw her eyes close for a second, knowing it felt good, but she laughed at me, getting tickled.

She said, "You'll never make it."

Beside me I heard Ronnie say, "Hey, when you finish her, do me."

Martha said, "Watch him, Ronnie. He thinks his tongue won't fall off trying to do this."

I finally had to let my neck straighten up. I raised my head back, stretching it, a terrible cramp growing, my twisted tongue sore.

Martha said, "See? Told ya."

I let her settle down, and I closed and opened my mouth, stretching my jaw. Martha slid downward along me, and settled warmly against me, her nipples against my chest and her cunt churning against my dick under the water, her face close to mine. "Why didn't you ever let me know you were so playful? Hm? Why?"

I took a deep breath. "I was too little then."

"You should have let me know," she said. She pulled my face to hers and kissed the hell out of me, tonguing me and trying to drown my mouth with hers.

Ronnie said, "Well, damn. Maybe I can catch somebody walking down the beach."

Martha drew back, her eyes fiery and playful, her smile teasing. "Why didn't you tell me?"

I was still trying to catch my breath. I shrugged. "I don't know."

Martha said, "Carry me up on the beach and fuck me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.