Adventures of Me and Martha Jane - Cover

Adventures of Me and Martha Jane

Copyright© 1999 by Santos J. Romeo

Chapter 12E

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12E - An epic story, of the life of a young boy and his introduction into the adult world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   boy   Consensual   Pedophilia   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The small, candlelit room seemed untouched by time. The earth stopped turning. As if in a dense, humid fog of sexuality, I let Ronnie relax onto her back and gave each of her nipples a gentle suck for a moment while she lay with her eyes closed, her breath easing. Then I rose and enfolded Martha in my arms, my sweet, beautiful, sexy Martha, and we held each other longingly and she lay back on the floor and opened her legs and smiled, her eyes simmering, and she whispered, "Lick me, hon. Don't wait, lick me."

I touched my lips to her breastbone and glided my mouth down her body and felt my cock leave a smear of precum on her leg as I slid lower. Martha whispered, "I'm so close," and when my face was over her mound I saw her fingers holding herself open and her voice dripped with lust and she whispered "Lick me" again and my tongue found that she was sweltering, slick, and ready. She ground her clit against my tongue and sighed a low, salacious, breathy "Ahhhh", and I laved her clit with my tongue and glanced up to find her grinning lewdly as she whispered "Yes." Ronnie, still a little breathless, crawled to us and lay on her tummy and rested her hand on Martha's arm.

When I sucked Martha's clit her head fell back and her eyes closed and her lips mouthed the words "So good," and by the hardness of her nub -- her hot and sensitive jewel that was bigger than Ronnie's and was so easy to find and to grip with my lips and that throbbed so strongly when Martha was close to cumming -- I knew that Martha would be there soon, so I sucked more lightly and moved my tongue in a wide circle that surrounded but bypassed her clit. Martha arched her hips and moaned and I watched her long, elegant neck tense, and Ronnie gazed into Martha's face lovingly and stroked Martha's arm. I licked and licked, delaying direct contact on her clit until I knew she was truly ready for her release. As Martha began to gasp and tremble Ronnie took one of Martha's hands in hers and gave it a little kiss and stroked it, and I gave Martha's clit a tighter suck and slowly began the firmer upward licks right on it, and Martha whimpered and her whole body tightened. Soon Martha's hand in Ronnie's began to clinch into a trembling fist. Ronnie gave Martha's hand another little kiss and whispered, "Now I know what it feels like." And Martha said, her voice taut and tense, "I'm close... Ronnie, I'm so close! He's keeping me right on the edge. Oh, so close!" and Ronnie glanced down at me, perplexed, and asked, "God, Steven, how do you do that?" and Martha whispered, "He just knows, he knows I love it!" Ronnie grinned at me and said, "Do me that way next time, Steven." My cock lurched at the thought and I wondered how long I could keep my mouth and teeth and tongue going, and Martha began saying more urgently, "Almost there... almost there," and Ronnie whispered to her "It must feel so good," and Martha winced tightly and stretched her neck back and showed her teeth with a happy grin and sighed "Oh, it does," and then she tensed and hissed, "So close," and then she trembled and hissed again, "So close," and then she gushed, suddenly and loudly and excitedly "Ohnow now!" and she panted and then stiffened and held her breath and my cock and my heart swelled with gladness for Martha because I knew she could no longer resist. I licked the entire swollen length of her yearning clit, stroking slowly, and Martha jerked and Ronnie watched her intently and then Martha whimpered and her head rolled to the side toward Ronnie and then she made a happy "Ah" sound as she arched and then stiffened more. Her clit seemed inflamed under my tongue and her hand trembled on Ronnie's and Ronnie whispered "Yes" and she watched Martha cum. Then Ronnie's eyes widened, startled, as Martha's mouth fell open and Martha's whole body trembled once, twice, and again, and Ronnie whispered "Oh, honey, yes" and stroked Martha's hand, and soon Martha gave a long, loud, sweet sigh and then a moaning "mmmmm" as she relaxed and her climax ended. Her clit receded and softened and her hips twitched once and she started breathing again, and she looked down and stroked my hair while I cleaned her with my tongue. Martha gasped, "Nice! Ah, so nice!" I removed my mouth and wiped my jaw with my hand. I rose, resting on my heels, and Martha lifted her torso and held my face and kissed me, and Ronnie watched in awe as we kissed and hugged. Martha kissed my neck and shoulders and held my face tenderly and kissed me again.

Then Martha looked down and saw my half-wilted cock. She said, still catching her breath and brushing hair from her face, "My goodness, what happened to him?"

I was a little breathless after all my work. I said, "He's been holding back for a while. I guess he gave up."

Ronnie said, "Hey, we can't leave him hanging, can we? Pardon the pun."

Martha moved her legs out of the way and kneeled beside me, and Ronnie kneeled in front of me and gave my face and chest damp little kisses. She paused to sit back, running her nails across the young brown hair on my chest. She looked up at up me and said, "Here's where I put in my two cents' worth," and I kidded her, "All I get is two cents?" She smirked and said, "Just wait." She touched her lips to my chest and let them linger, then pulled away and settled on her tummy between my legs with her legs extending away from me. I settled on my haunches, my torso upright, and looked down at her. Propped on her elbows, Ronnie reached up with both hands and scraped her nails across my chest and then down to my tummy and across. She whispered, "Look, you have young, dark hair." She let her nails toy with my pubic hair and plucked at it, saying, "And this is nice, too. Just enough." She trailed her nails upward to my chest again and scraped back and forth, and she asked, "Are you comfortable, sitting up like this?" I answered, "Yeah. I get to watch you." She asked, "You like that?" I looked at her and whispered, "Why not? You're very pretty." Ronnie blushed, her eyes warming, and she looked past me, up to Martha who leaned against my shoulder, and she said, "You know, nobody ever said that to me in a... situation like this," and Martha teased her, "Well, here's your chance to say thank you." Ronnie looked at her nails on my chest and said, "This is going to be more than a little thank-you card." I felt a warm rush in my groin, and as Ronnie let her nails pass across my chest and pause now and then to dig in for a second, Martha put her lips on my shoulder and then gave me a kiss on the neck and I closed my eyes. The only problem I had in the whole world at that point was that my dick felt lame and my balls ached.

Ronnie reached up with both hands and held each of my nipples in her fingers and squeezed. She squeezed harder, and then too hard and I told her, "Not too much," and she said, "Sorry," and caressed and then pinched more gently and asked, "That okay?" and I said, "Yeah." She continued for a moment, and then with one hand she let her nails caress back and forth and then down, over my tummy, and smoothly down to my pubic hair and then straight to my root, and then she let her fingertips trail down the length of my cock and then she held it with a slight pull, and I closed my eyes, sighing. She let go of me, shuffling away from me a little so that her head was lower in my lap. Then she craned her neck forward and put her lips on my tummy, below my navel, and then licked. I made a small gasp inward and felt my tummy contract reflexively. Then her lips nipped downward until her mouth reached my cock. She lifted her head and got comfy on her elbows and then she held my nearly deflated, confused cock in one hand, and the bead of cum that had clung there for so long dripped in a shiny string across her fingers. She said, "Aww." She gave the tip a little lick. My head I jerked backward and I gave a sudden grunt, and Ronnie's eyes popped open and she said, "Oh! Still some life in there." I relaxed with a loud "Whew!' and she looked up at me and asked, "You okay?" I said, "I think so," and she looked at my cock in her hand. She let the organ lay in her palm and mused aloud, "How's he get so long from starting out this small?"

Martha smirked and said, "Funny, I used to ask the same thing."

Ronnie said, "Really?" She scowled at Martha playfully and said, "I'll bet you have quite a history, you two."

Martha eyed her secretively but didn't say anything. She settled onto her side beside me and watched Ronnie.

Ronnie studied my cock with a soft, analytical "Mmm," and then she looked up at me, and while her eyes were on me she put her fingers around my balls and I moaned, suddenly realizing how painfully sensitive they were, and she said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Really." She looked at my cock again and whispered, "I'll have to be more careful." She wrapped her fingers around me and gave me a mild tug and looked up at me again. "That feel good?"

I said, "Mm. Very good."

She watched my cock and very, very gently and slowly she let her hand slide back and forth. "How's that?"

"Yeah. That's nice."

She whispered, looking at my cock, "He starts from here and he gets so..." She gently and slowly shucked my dick and it began to swell again.

Martha moved closer to me, on her knees, and brushed the hair from her face. She watched, glancing at me and smiling and then watching Ronnie. She said, "Watch out for his testicles. They must be sore by now."

"Testicles?" Ronnie said, testing the word. "What a stupid word. Who ever thought up such a word? They're too cute to be testicles." Her hand stopped and she squeezed gently, watching and smiling as more precum leaked out. She whispered, "God, you must be so full." She looked up at me. "Are you?"

I looked down at her. "Am I what? Full?"

"Yeah."

I said, "You better believe it," and Martha laughed and said, "Well, Ronnie, what do you think?"

She gazed at my cock as it hardened in her gentle hand and then she looked up at Martha and Martha looked back at her. Their eyes met with that secret look of theirs.

Then Ronnie said to her simply, "Me."

Martha nodded and said, "Then be good to him." And then Ronnie encircled my half hard, aching cock with her long hot fingers and she licked the precum off my tip and I sighed with the pleasure of it. Ronnie pondered aloud, "Let's see, how's Ronnie gonna be nice to Steven?" She looked up at me and said suggestively, "Too bad we don't have any condoms," and I smiled down at her and said, "We can improvise." She asked playfully, "Yeah?" and I grinned back and she teased softly, naughtily, "Would this be good enough?" and I whispered, "Yeah," thinking that a hand job at this point would have to do until I was alone with Martha again. But then Ronnie said, reassuringly, "When you're ready to cum in my mouth, it's okay." Every hair on my body stood up. I whispered, "Okay," and Martha added, "He has a nice clean taste, hon." Ronnie peered at her craftily and asked, "How do you know that?" Martha gave her that sly smile again and Ronnie said, "Uh-huh. Holding out on me," and her fingers pulled on me a little and I tensed and settled more comfortably onto my folded legs and spread my thighs a little to give her elbows more room. She slowly put her mouth around my half-hard cock and sucked upward once, popping me out of her, and I moaned and she looked up at me and then at my cock again and put her lips around me, and slid downward and paused. Then, all of a sudden, she started sucking, hard and tight, moving her head with rapid jerks.

I groaned loudly, "Uh! No," and I held her head still and said, "Wait a minute," and she lifted off me and looked up questioningly and Martha said, "Ronnie, what are you doing?" Ronnie said, "What's it look like I'm doing?" and Martha laughed and said, "Ronnie, when they say 'suck it off', they don't mean literally!" and I laughed and Ronnie laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.