Adventures of Me and Martha Jane - Cover

Adventures of Me and Martha Jane

Copyright© 1999 by Santos J. Romeo

Chapter 12D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12D - An epic story, of the life of a young boy and his introduction into the adult world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   boy   Consensual   Pedophilia   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

When Martha saw I'd stopped she rose upright and put a hand on Ronnie's shoulder, and Ronnie let her head fall back and closed her eyes and sighed. I watched her rest for a moment, and then I withdrew my wet finger and put my palm on Ronnie's tummy. She opened her eyes and looked at me, her eyes intense and edgy. I smiled and asked, "Okay with you if we stop?" She didn't say anything, didn't blink her eyes. She smirked, but her eyes didn't change.

She laid one hand on the back of my hand that rested on her tummy. She whispered softly, "Unfair question."

Martha leaned down a little, frowning playfully. "Hm? What are you two talking about? Did I miss something?"

Ronnie turned her head upward, looking into Martha's face above her, and then at me again. She sighed resignedly. "Martha's turn." Martha leaned closer to her from above and asked in a soft voice, grinning, "Was it good?"

Ronnie looked up at her again. She said lazily, seeming a little drunk, "Martha. It was good. Really good. You know what I mean? I mean... you know... dark good." And Martha's voice lowered, and she and Ronnie eyed each other with that secret look I often saw them share, and Martha asked her quietly, "Dark, hon?" Ronnie nodded yes and Martha asked, "Like you were talking about?" Ronnie nodded again, and I just watched them, wondering what the hell this secret language was all about, and Martha whispered, "See?" And they looked at each other and I saw Ronnie blush like crazy and Martha grinned at her, and then Ronnie reached up with her arms and Martha leaned down and they hugged as best as they could for a brief moment in that clumsy position with Martha hovering over Ronnie's head from behind. Martha rose again and brushed the hair from her forehead and smiled down at Ronnie. For me, although I didn't comprehend much of their secretive exchange, it was intoxicating to see two lovely, naked young women sharing whatever secret they shared. Ronnie patted my hand on her tummy and smiled at me and said, "It's all right to stop, then." I smiled at her and said, "Your eyes say it's all right, so it must be true."

I straightened up and rose onto my knees, and wiped the thin film of sweat from my forehead. I looked down at Ronnie resting in the candlelight. The dim room smelled of flesh and lotion and sweat and sensuality. The yellow, flickering candle flame, Ronnie's open thighs and languid pose, Martha's graceful nudity only inches away from me... I still could not believe it.

I looked at Martha and she looked at me. I stretched my neck and leaned forward on my arms and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. After I kissed her, Martha looked into my eyes for a moment and put her hand on my cheek and touched, barely touched, her lips to mine again. Then she slid onto her side and extended her legs beside me and lay on her back and stretched out. She beckoned me with her finger. I shifted to my other side and leaned over her, my eyes asking her what she wanted, and she cupped her right breast for me. She whispered, "Lips, hon." I craned my neck down and licked, and she whispered again, "Lips." I made leisurely glides across her breast with my inner lips and Martha sighed, "Yes." On my left, Ronnie sat up and ran a hand through her ruffled hair and then rose to sit on her knees near Martha's shoulders. I settled onto my tummy, nestling alongside Martha, and returned my lips to her breast. I felt Ronnie watching us.

Martha said, "He does this so well."

Ronnie said, "He looks so peaceful," and I chuckled with Martha's nipple in my mouth.

Martha said, "He really likes this," and Ronnie told her, "You look as if you like it, too," and Martha said, "Oh, yes. I really love for him to do this. His mouth's very good to me." Martha cupped her other breast and I mouthed and licked and sucked it. She bent down to kiss my forehead and said, "He doesn't have to tell me how he likes this, his mouth tells me."

Ronnie settled on her folded legs and asked Martha, "Did he used to do this to you?"

And Martha grinned, still watching me, and said coyly, "Mm... a long time ago." Martha stroked my hair and said, "It's very comforting. It's almost... innocent."

Ronnie said, "You two are so sweet with each other."

Martha glanced at her and asked, "Hasn't anyone ever done this for you?"

Ronnie said, "Well... not like that." Ronnie watched us, mildly incredulous at first, and then her face seemed to soften as if she were thinking warmly about something, and she whispered, "That is so loving, Steven." Ronnie watched for a moment, and Martha's pleasure was bringing heat to her breasts in my mouth and to her breathing. Ronnie said, "He seems to know what you want."

Martha said, "He listens to my body. Or sometimes we would just talk, and I'd tell him what I want. A guy ought to learn how to please you the way you want." She looked down at my suckling mouth and said, "He gets pleasure from pleasing me."

I tenderly sucked and licked, moving to another nipple.

Still watching, Ronnie leaned back against the foot of the nearby sofa. She drew her long, tanned legs up and folded them with her knees near her chest and. She fished for her cigarettes at her side and lit up. Then she watched silently while Martha stroked my shoulders and told me to suck her nipple using just a little pinch of my tongue and teeth. It was all very, very strange, especially since I knew that Martha had lied straight-out about our relationship. I wondered if Ronnie was thinking about me and Martha. I wondered how far this was going. I wondered if I could keep from exploding if I got any harder.

Ronnie didn't speak for a while, and Martha looked up at her and said, "Don't you think it's nice to just talk to someone's body with your mouth? I mean, we get so little tenderness, so little attention. And hardly ever with loving lips, like this."

I heard Ronnie exhale and say softly, "Yes. It is nice. I didn't think guys did that."

Martha said, "Of course they do. Some do."

I nursed at Martha while her breathing deepened and both pink nipples distended stiffly, then I moved my lips from her nipples and planted stray kisses on her neck and then her ribs. Martha said, "Mmm, that's nice." She planted a wet, wet kiss on my shoulder, and then she raised my head and shoulders and I sat up a little and she began kissing and sucking my nipples as I had done to her. While she did that, I heard Ronnie quickly crush her cigarette in the ashtray, then I heard a rustle of movement, and then Ronnie was sitting behind me again. Tentatively, she touched my back while Martha loved my nipples. Then her fingernails were on my back, on me so lightly they were like tiny pricks of imagined pins, and then her lips touched my left shoulder, lingering. Then Ronnie let her lips slither, slow and damp, in a little circle, and then pause, then her tongue-tip emerged from the lips and the wet tip made a slow path across my upper back from left to right, her touch so light it was like an airy sliver of damp lip moving. I closed my eyes and my head tilted back reflexively. Then her lips again gave my back slow kisses and nips, lips lingering and then parting stickily. I found myself thinking: She's good, she's really good. More cum oozed to my tip. Despite all my experience with Martha, I knew I could not long withstand tender attacks from front and rear by two sets of wetly magic lips. I was on the verge of hopping atop both women, then and there.

I sat up and shifted onto my side a bit, Ronnie's lips leaving me, and I began to stroke Martha's breasts and nipples and whispered, "You're getting very warm." She smiled and whispered back, "You too." I licked her nipple, and along my back I felt the heated pressure of Ronnie's palm resting there. I felt bolder. What the hell, if Ronnie was going to be shocked out of her senses and take off in a huff, it may as well happen now. I was getting too horny to worry about it.

I began moving my head down Martha's ribs with short licks and pinching kisses. Then I licked her tummy and looked up at her from the corner of my eyes, and she grinned and she gave me a soft "Mm-hm." I moved lower until my mouth found her tuft and I licked her fuzz and I felt Martha moving her knees apart. I lifted my hips and legs above her, and as I lifted and settled my body between her thighs she grinned at me wickedly and whispered "Yes" and opened her thighs until her feet were nearly joined under my chest. Ronnie sat up on her haunches near Martha's shoulders and watched silently, her eyes growing darkly intense, as I dipped my tongue into Martha's navel and licked lower and lower. And then I lost sight of Ronnie as I licked Martha's tuft and nuzzled it with my lips and tongue. Then I moved to her upper thighs and licked and kissed teasingly upward, and Martha reached down with one hand on the back of my neck and gently guided me up, up, and I slowed my kisses until my mouth was over her slit and she whispered, "There." I extended my tongue to her slit, still absolutely certain that none of this was happening, none of it, and I let my tongue just touch the slit and I licked upward and her fingers tightened on the back of my neck, and she brought my face closer to her cunt. I licked again and I heard Martha, as if far away, breathe a long, gratified breath of pleasure. I let my eyes look up as I licked her again and Martha's head dropped back and she smiled toward the ceiling. Then Ronnie uttered with a hushed voice, "Martha... nobody ever did *that* to me, either," and Martha sighed as I did it again and then she gave a slow, low moan as I gave another long lick. I saw Ronnie watch me as I repeated the long introductory licks and as I settled my tongue in the gap between the firm ledges of Martha's slit and began making small circles around her clit with my tongue's tip. Martha tilted her head and looked down at me with a pleased smirk.

Ronnie leaned forward on her arms, her head near Martha's, and watched no longer with surprise but with growing involvement, her dark blue eyes looking ever darker. She seemed to say with her eyes that she saw it all, saw every lick; and through her eyes Ronnie seemed to join us, her lips parting, her gaze deepening sultrily, as if her eyes could feel what they saw. Ronnie extended her legs behind her and settled onto her tummy with her head near Martha's head, and she and Martha traded secret glances again. Their glances were interrupted when I gave Martha's clit a gentle, preliminary suck, and Martha winced and gasped suddenly. Ronnie grinned at her and said, "I bet that feels really good," and Martha gasped again and said "Oh, it's... so very good." And Ronnie asked, "What does that feel like?" Martha chuckled nervously, and she swallowed with mounting pleasure, and she said, "Ronnie, I have no idea how to describe this!" Ronnie glanced at me and said "Steven, no fair," and Martha said, beginning to sound breathless, "Take it easy, Ron. You'll get yours." Ronnie said, "I wouldn't know what to do, I've never done this," and Martha gasped as I worked and she said, "Just tell him what you like." Ronnie said, watching my tongue slide up and down Martha's slit, "I wouldn't know what to tell him," and Martha said, "Don't worry, he'll figure it out," and she gripped the back of my neck as my tongue licked and pressed. Ronnie said almost absently, watching from Martha's viewpoint as my mouth brought Martha closer to release, "Somebody tried it once, but they just got tired, I guess, and they didn't do it this way..." Ronnie looked directly at my eyes and asked, "Doesn't your mouth get tired?" I shook my head no, which was not easy to do without interrupting Martha's pleasure, but I managed to keep at her, and I heard Martha sigh a quick "Ah," and her head fell back and she gasped, "Oh! He does it just right."

I licked around and around her clit, and then I let my tongue pause before I let it lick her clit directly, with a slight pressure, up its length. Then I repeated it, feeling Martha stiffen. Then I put my lips around her clit and sucked, and then licked when I sucked, and Martha's hand tightened on my neck. I gave her a long, steady suck, without licking, and felt her thighs tighten and tremble. Then I let my lips loosen, and licked her slowly a few times, then I let my tongue pause on her. I hadn't let Ronnie get away so easily, and I knew Martha liked to prolong this act, so I was ready to give Martha a breather while I tortured Ronnie for a while. After a minute I made a motion to rise. But Martha held my head and said dreamily, "Wait, hon, wait a minute... a little more. Just a little," and Ronnie grinned at Martha and asked, "It's that good?" Martha said "God, yes." And Ronnie whispered softly, "Dark good?" and Martha nodded yes, gasping. After another brief moment under my slow licking Martha patted me on the shoulder and said breathlessly, "Okay, hon." I stopped and she caught her breath and I moved up her torso and hugged her. She kissed my neck and lay limp, panting. Her eyes were opaque with lust, and she seemed in a trance. She fixed her eyes on mine and whispered, "Be good to Ronnie."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.