Adventures of Me and Martha Jane - Cover

Adventures of Me and Martha Jane

Copyright© 1999 by Santos J. Romeo

Chapter 5E

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5E - An epic story, of the life of a young boy and his introduction into the adult world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   boy   Consensual   Pedophilia   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I whispered, "Let's do this for a while. Just this. Okay?"

She swallowed again. "Yes."

For a while we silently enjoyed touching and stroking each other with no particular goal in mind other than pleasing ourselves and discovering all the things about us that had changed.

As we touched and played we talked. I told her about the plays I'd done, how movies and photography and history had captured so much of my life. She told of her classes, her work, what she had learned.

I didn't entirely take the lead; I didn't yet know how. But I was not as passive as in the past. I was fascinated with how she had become so trim and womanly and supple. She marveled at my broadening shoulders, my well formed thighs, the hair beginning to sprout fuzzily on my legs, chest, and groin -- and my burgeoning young cock, which swelled and stretched and jutted upright to a size that surprised both of us, extending six inches or so, the coronal ring thickening, the stiff shaft throbbing pleasurably against the soft fingers wrapped around it. She was pleased to find that my length now exceeded the grip of her hand, my tip poking up fully beyond her grasp.

We became alternately playful and serious, lewd and virginal. I can't remember all of it. Our old devils had entered the dark room and within a few minutes they overpowered everything and everyone in it. For a while we seemed to be trying to see who could bring out the deepest sensuality in the other, who could come up with the naughtiest turn-on, who could make the most endearing gesture. The excitement mounted gradually but inevitably, shutting away the narrow world outside as the world inside the room expanded.

She cradled my face in one arm while I sucked her nipples and fingered her. She asked, "Would you like to lick me? Like you used to?" I was hardly in a position to refuse. She sat up against the pillows and raised her knees and let her legs fall open. Then she held the moist hairlets away from her pussy and watched me lick her. After a short time she told me, "Hon, you're so good at this. It's been a long time since I felt you do that. It's getting me so hot."

I kept licking, but soon she urged me, "Hon, stop a minute." I asked her if I had been doing it correctly, but she said, "Yes, exactly right. That's just it, it's got me feeling so wicked. I haven't been used to this for a while."

She wanted me to lie down flat on the bed, with my head near the headboard, because, she whispered naughtily, "I just have this feeling. I want us to do something nasty." I lay on the bed and she hovered over my face on her knees, holding onto the headboard while she gave me detailed licking instructions until she almost came. She stopped, telling me she didn't want it to end yet. We lay down and hugged for a while. We remained gentle, held back by some subtle, self imposed constraint that would not let us take anything too far too quickly.

It soon became apparent that the pre-cum at my tip was thicker and slicker than ever before, matched by the surprising size and heft of my erection. Martha Jane grinned as she gave it a squeeze and saw another bead of liquid appear, and she whispered, "Speedy, you get so big now. Look at him!"

I asked her if she thought I had grown too big for her to suck me.

She said, "Too big? I know how much you like it, but... I just thought it might be too soon."

I didn't know what she meant. I just said, "No, it's not too soon. I wanted you to do it a while ago."

She smiled at me, an amused but indulgent smile, and said, "He's not too big to suck. He's just right."

I rose to my knees and she lay on her tummy before me, holding my hard young dick in her hand and looking it over. "Look at him. The shape is perfect. Just perfect." She gave my tip a couple of licks, and I gave a long sigh as she enclosed me in her mouth, held me, and then very, very slowly gave me two or three of her familiar, shallow, wet sucks. My eyes closed and my brain reeled; her mouth felt so different now! Better. A luscious itch began to spread throughout my groin. There was an unfamiliar tightening in my balls. My larger cock could feel more of her knowing mouth and tongue. She played with my balls and sucked again, pausing to ask if it felt good. I was so amazed at all the new things that were happening to me, I could hardly speak. The fact is, I had never had an orgasm. I had no idea what my orgasm would be like, but I was feeling at that time that my nerves and muscles were on the verge of losing control to -- to whatever was happening between my legs and seemed to spread through my veins. I felt odd, shaky and woozy.

Holding my cock, Martha Jane gazed up at me, questioning. She asked, "Hon, are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm... it's good. It feels good."

She gave my hard dick a slow pull and looked at it. "Look at you," she whispered. "You're dripping. Your balls must be so full." She looked up again and asked quietly, "Speedy... did you really mean what you told me, that you never gave yourself a climax?"

I sighed, getting impatient, wanting her to go on and yet fearful of how I was reacting. I answered nervously, "No. No, I never did it."

"You sure? You've never made yourself cum?"

I nodded quickly. "Well, it--it just didn't seem like it would be any fun, cumming by myself."

She looked at me briefly, her face a blank, and then she looked at my cock again. I heard her whisper, "He's so hard. So big and so hard. And dripping." She moved her torso closer to me and touched my tip to one nipple and then rolled a finger round the sticky fluid I left there. She said, "You know that? You're dripping a lot."

"Dripping?"

"You're making cum, hon. Do your balls feel tight?"

"Yeah, they're... yeah, they do."

She grinned with delight and expectation. "Maybe you'll cum. You're sure you never did?"

I nodded again, gulping.

"You're so much bigger and hotter than you ever were." She gently touched and squeezed beneath my balls. "Does that hurt?"

"A little. Yeah. Feels kinda sore."

"Even when I touch just a little, like that?"

"Yes."

"Oh, hon," she said, laughing to herself. "I think we have an opportunity here that we really, really can't pass up." She sat up and rose to her knees and held me gently by my shoulders. "Be honest. You never came before? Not even by yourself?"

I shook my head. "I never tried it. Other boys said they did, but... I didn't want to." I looked down at her nipple and the glistening spot I'd left there. "Maybe... maybe I could."

"Think so?"

"What happens? I mean, how will I know?"

"You'll know."

"I... I dunno."

"Want to go inside me and see if you cum?"

"We haven't in a long time. Yes."

"Then I hope..." She stopped. "Never mind," she said. She moved around me and lay down, propping a pillow behind her head. She was long and slender and the color of dim moonlight. Her eyes gleamed in the dark. She raised her knees a little so her trim thighs could fall open and spread wide, revealing her flat tummy and auburn tuft and the furrowed center below. She reached down with both hands and delicately parted her pubic curls, baring her cunt. She was open, already wet from my licking. She whispered, "Fuck me, hon."

I moved to lie over her, feeling physically larger and more muscular than I ever remembered, seeing my dick jut and sway in front of me as I moved, seeing it hard and long the way it was sometimes when I woke in the morning. I propped myself on my arms and my toes, looking down as I aimed my new hardness at her shadowy core. My tip felt her wet outer lips, a feeling that had never occurred with such sharp, tangy clarity. I paused there, unable to prevent an intake of breath at the surprising intensity of this sensation.

She whispered. "You okay?"

I smiled and breathed hard and nodded.

As I held my erection at the mouth of her cunt, the tip barely inside her, she made a small circle with her hips, bathing my glans with the tight ring around her opening. I was frighteningly aware of the thin slippery skin of her inner lips moving on me. I felt a flow of precum being gently forced from my balls -- was that a climax? I had felt that before with her, but only after many minutes of fooling around. Now it was happening quickly, at the very touch of her cunt on me.

My arms trembled, and I shifted my weight on them, spreading my palms wider on the sheet, and despite my efforts at remaining calm I felt a rush of adrenalin that demanded more air in my lungs. I heard my breath quicken and wobble nervously.

She began making small, steady circles on my glans. "Feel me on your tip? Feel me moving?"

"Yes, it feels very... very nice. Didn't feel that way before."

She stopped moving and whispered, "Hon? Just relax. Maybe we're taking this a little too fast."

"It's okay," I said, "Keep doin' it. It felt good." And she did. But she kept the movements slight and slow, just enough to keep the sensation going. It might have been my imagination, but I thought I could feel myself getting even bigger and stiffer. Very slowly I began to move forward as she maintained her movement.

Martha Jane said, "Go in slow, now. Slow, hon. Verrry slow. So both of us can feel it."

Eyes closed and head lowered, I concentrated on this wave of new and unfamiliar pleasures. I let my hips move forward a little at a time, the hair on the back of my neck bristling at the feel of my new length and how much more deeply it ventured into her.

She whispered, "Tha-a-t's right. Very slow. Let it last." I minded her request, sliding about half my length inside her but stopping there, amazed at the contours that my dick of yesteryear had not detected, surprised to find my tip was deep enough to sense a snug curling upward of her passage just beyond my tip. And the sensation of her inner walls parting to let me inside and then closing around me like a soft, gluey hand...

I paused, my eyes shut. I whispered, "Feels so good goin' in."

From below I heard her whisper, "Yes."

I pushed carefully, feeling her cunt starting to make that slow circle again, and amazingly her movement and the swirling lubricant seemed somehow to tuck my tip smoothly into that narrowing curve and then magically sucked me into and past the resistance, deeper, deeper than I'd ever been, and I heard Martha Jane let out a slow breath of pleasure as she received my new length.

Then I was all the way in and I felt her muscles rolling around my length, and I moaned a weak, low "Uuh," and then so much began to happen at once: Martha Jane held still, her cunt gripping me briefly in a warm, wet welcome that made my body stiffen as my dick arched blissfully inside her, feeling warmly gloved in her syrupy, finely textured inner woman. Despite my having traveled part of this road before, everything was a startling surprise.

I opened my eyes. Below me, Martha Jane raised a hand to my cheek, and her eyes searched mine and her voice was hesitant and questioning. "Sweetheart... hon? Did you cum?"

"No," I said quickly, "No, I'm okay."

"Good, baby." I saw her long, warm, smooth, naked arms rise to stroke my outstretched arms and then to caress the back of my neck and my shoulders. She whispered, "Mmm. You're getting muscles."

I closed my eyes again. Perhaps that would help. But oddly, in the dark behind my eyelids, I could not erase the sight of her long, firm, naked body, thighs spread wide, her soft tuft, and that hot, soft, wonderful pussy.

I relaxed, or tried to. The incredible ache in my balls was so unfamiliar. Did cumming hurt your balls? I knew what was supposed to happen: Sperm would spurt out of me into her. And then what the hell would Martha Jane do? Wasn't that dangerous? How could I keep that from happening? She had told me several times that she'd never let me use a rubber with her.

She stroked my back and neck. She whispered, "Feel good in me?"

I nodded yes, nervous and unmoving. It was all so new, so good it was scary. I kept feeling on the edge of losing all control.

Trying to slow the whirl a bit, I let my hips pull back slowly. But her slim outer petals clinging wetly to my withdrawing shaft was so pleasurable that I gasped. Again I moved forward, gradually, but this time without pause, all the way in. She gave a soft hiss and held still while I entered, and as I settled deeply into her she let the breath out with a quiet "Ahhh". Again, she enclosed the entire length of my very surprised, very hard, almost brand new cock.

She whispered, "Speedy, you're so big. I've never felt so much of you inside."

I forced myself to wait, again adjusting my outspread arms to give myself time to absorb what was happening. There was more of me down there now, more flesh, more nerves, more to feel her with. Shakily I began to ascertain her inner texture and her narrow shape. It seemed totally new, as if I'd never been in her before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.