Avon Ladies - Cover

Avon Ladies

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Founded in 1886, and through the 1980s, Avon Ladies across America went from house to house selling makeup and perfumes. Most buyers were housewives and mothers stuck at home and had no car. This story is dedicated to those women. I had an unrequited crush on an Avon lady. Our story starts when two army buddies are released after Jimmy Carter took office in 1976. The two buddies end up sharing an apartment together. Later on, one of them buys a house they share. They become a love triangle later

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Incest   Sister   Double Penetration   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Nudism  

We went along for a few weeks after that. Shannon occasionally visited when Sam was at work. She and Wendy talked about birth control. I had prompted that. I didn’t want any “accidents” in that regard. I especially wanted to dip my cock into that big plump pussy she had. Until I completed her indoctrination into sex, with full penetration, we would both feel incomplete.

The house power issues had come to a head. I changed fuses often, and that’s not good. I had an electrician put in a new service panel. The house had started with a small electrical panel with only eight screw-in fuses to power the entire house.

He added two lines for the kitchen so we could have more appliances than just a fridge and a stove. Two open outlets in the kitchen were a joke. He extended that wire over to add two more outlets.

He also added a line in the little carport shed. We could now add a dryer out there. The washing machine was in the hallway. That meant you had to carry stuff back and forth a lot. It did beat having wet clothes on the line and dealing with clothespins.


Shannon dropped in one day and said George had called and offered her $1000 to vacate the house right away. He had a job offer in Los Angeles and wanted to sell the house. It would not be easy to sell it from California. The market was down, and he figured her half would be about $1000. She said she would call him back in an hour. She turned to us. She wanted to know what she should do.

Wendy said, “Bill and I want you to live with us. We have a spare bedroom, fully furnished and waiting for you. We want you to be with us as a part of us. What do you think?”

Shannon said, “Uh, what about Bill and me? What’s to happen there? Are you asking what I think you’re asking?

I answered, “Only what you want to happen, Shannon. I have not pushed you any. There’s the birth control issue. We like you and need you as a part of us, as a family. We figured you needed us too. There is no rule saying three people can’t live together or determine who loves who.”

She said, “Wow. Uh, I had wondered why you didn’t go further with me. I want you badly, Bill. I ache for you. I have been wanting you to take me that way. I want to see what it’s like with a caring lover who’s not a rapist. I think it would be nice. I have seen you with Wendy and Sam, and they seemed to like it a bunch, he he. Maybe too much.”

Wendy said, “That’s a side issue we can discuss soon. You should call George back and tell him Yes. You’ll take the one grand because you need to buy a car. That will push him into getting it done and out of your hair forever.”

She said, “But what about the phone? I can’t leave my customers hanging.”

I said, “That’s simple. I have talked to the phone company. Transfer the phone to your new bedroom. That way, you can take calls there. Does that work for you?”

She said, “It’s like you guys planned this.”

Wendy said, “We did a long time ago. We want you with us for as little or as long as you want to stay with us. We love you, Shannon. We think you’re great people.”

Wendy’s eyes were watering, and Shannon embraced her crying. I wrapped my arms around the two of them. We broke apart after a few minutes.

I said, “Wendy, run her back to her place in the car so she can call. Put George out of his misery. He wants to put this town and his boring past life behind him. I hope he does better next time.”

So they went to her place and called him and then came back.

I took them out early to Chi-Chi’s, a fun Mexican restaurant with a lot of noise and giant Margaritas. I had a soda. They got sloshed. We talked for a while about the plans we had.

Shannon took her clothes and some family stuff and walked away from that house and her dismal past. She didn’t want to keep or see any of it. George called her to come in for the closing.

When Sam found out we had invited Shannon in, she had her own surprise.

Sandy Long, a guy at the dealership, had asked Sam to marry him. He worked in Finance, so he had a stable, upper-level job. He’s an accountant. Sandy and he had dated a few times. She really fell for him. So that’s why she had been withdrawing from us.

Sandy has two small kids. His wife had left him because she couldn’t handle the noise and hassle of babies. Sam wants children but doesn’t want to bear them herself. Sandy was the complete package for her. A well-situated husband and children ready-made. I was skeptical, but who knows?

Wendy and I planned on getting married. She stopped her birth control, hoping to have one or two kids. Time was slipping by me. My plan had been twisted and tortured by life. My target of moving to a newer house by age 30 might have to be postponed. “Shit happens,” as a particular fuzzy alien always used to say.

Wendy and I went to Indiana for a few days after our Justice of the Peace wedding so her family could meet her new man. They were your typical loud happy farm family. Her brothers were a hoot, but the girls were all little blond sweety pies. They were just as hugging and affectionate as Wendy.

Melody, their 13-year-old, was particularly enamored with me. I spent most of my time there with her hot little ass planted in my lap. It became a family joke. “Melody had found her man and picked him out. Too bad he’s already married.”

Her parents said I could give them the word, and they would put Melody on a bus down to us. Ulp.

Shannon went on the pill. One month later, she and I had vaginal sex for the first time. She was an instant convert. I must say she was a delight to be in. Wendy’s tightness brought me back to her several times a night because she was that hot in bed. Shannon was simply different.

Shannon was smoother and roomier inside. We could screw me for a long time without me needing to cum. She preferred a long comfortable screw. She was wetter too. I had no trouble withholding my cumming inside her. She had become as cuddly and sweet as Wendy, and the three of us were in love.

Better yet, as a big woman, Shannon liked me on top. After cumming, there was no hurry for me to get off. I could enjoy being enveloped in her arms like Wendy does when she’s on top. I had the best of two worlds sexually.

Wendy liked to torture both of us. She was a veritable shit starter. If she wanted sex, we all enjoyed it. I would fuck Shannon for a long time, and then after she got off a few times, Wendy would crawl on top of me. Shannon would twist Wendy’s nipples as payback. Wendy could scream loudly and cum hard. I think the neighbor on that side of the house must be deaf.

A year and a half after the three of us were together, Wendy went to the doctor because she had not gotten pregnant. She had lady problems inside her, and they had to do a hysterectomy on her. No babies for her, or us for that matter.

We had a lot of conversations about it. Eventually, Shannon said she still wanted babies. It had been George that had held her back. So we discussed that for two weeks. We finally accepted the idea. Shannon decided she wanted to change her last name from Ross to my last name, Mooney. She desired to get rid of her ex’s last name.

This way, our kids could have two mommies and a daddy with the same last name. Then the kids and schools would not get screwed up as much by the different last names. We would pass Shannon off as my cousin. We laughed. It was like a kissing cousin.

After Shannon stopped the pills, one issue was her boobs were sore for a few weeks. It was a big imposition on me, but somebody had to rub them every night. I hated that, not! I would sit on the couch, and she would sit on my cock as I slowly rubbed her titties from behind. She rocked away on me while the TV played. I never knew what was on TV. Don’t think she did, either. The TV was often on but turned down.

Wendy had to have her “dibs” or her turn fucking me after I enjoyed Shannon. Wendy could cum within five minutes now. I had a long comfortable screw followed every night by a crazy woman that fucked me to parade rest. A hell of a life.

One other odd thing happened soon after. Shannon gave up her job about seven months into her pregnancy. It was getting hard for her to get around. She recommended that Wendy take her route, so they exchanged positions. Shannon became the house Mother, and Wendy became the local Avon rep.

Just before Shannon’s baby was born, Wendy and I got a phone call. Melody had been running with the wrong crowd. Her parents wanted to know if she could stay with us this school year. Wendy got the details about Melody, and we would talk it over and call them back.

Wendy said, “Dad and Mom have caught her with the same guy eight times. They are not using protection. The boy’s also a disrespectful horses ass. Dad is thinking of breaking him into pieces and burying those pieces under the corn crop. At least the punk would be useful in fertilizing the corn. What do you think?”

I said, “Saves fertilizing costs. Sadly I think she will sit in my lap every minute of every day and do everything in her nubile power to seduce me.”

She said, “I know she will. She’s a hot one, more precocious even than I was. If we take her in, you better be prepared for more sex. I am not giving up any of my time with you inside me. I doubt Shannon would.”

I said, “Woman, I’m already at my limit, sex-wise.”

She said, “Horse apples. You know you want to tap that nubile wench. My only rule is that she takes birth control every day. Another thing to consider is that she will want to stay with us forever. She will get fed and clothed better here, and once she has a piece of you, she’ll never want to return to Indiana. Dad knows that. He’s entrusting you with another of his baby daughters.”

I said, “That’s a little frightening. How old is she now?”

She said, “A very mature 15.”

I said, “What does that even mean?”

She said, “Bill, you grew up in farm country. Farm kids start early. All around them, they see sex happening every day. Cows, horses, goats, sheep, rabbits, chickens, ducks are all procreating daily.”

She continued, “So, she knows what goes where. My parents are open in their love for each other. She’s trying out her body, that’s all. I suspect this is a big ruse by her to get Dad to send her down to you. His smart Alec remark about sending her down has possibly bit him on his own ass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.