Avon Ladies - Cover

Avon Ladies

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Founded in 1886, and through the 1980s, Avon Ladies across America went from house to house selling makeup and perfumes. Most buyers were housewives and mothers stuck at home and had no car. This story is dedicated to those women. I had an unrequited crush on an Avon lady. Our story starts when two army buddies are released after Jimmy Carter took office in 1976. The two buddies end up sharing an apartment together. Later on, one of them buys a house they share. They become a love triangle later

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Incest   Sister   Double Penetration   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I said, “Good morning, sweetheart. How is my future baby’s Momma this fine morning?”

She said, “We are just fine. I’m so glad you guys are back. It was lonely there the last few days.

“I said, “Give me a big hug, Darlin’.” (Must be Nashville’s influence) “We missed you too.”

I moved to her and held her from behind with my hands on her belly. She had been using coconut oil on her big boobs and belly to keep from having stretch marks. Susan, Wendy’s mom, had advised that. We bought it in large containers and used it for everything. It’s weird being married to one woman and another one. Shannon is having our baby. Now Melody is here. Talk about making you think twice about things.

I asked, “What do you think about Melody?”

Shannon said, “She called me Big Momma last night. I assumed it was a compliment because she’s little, and I have a bun in the oven. She’s sweet like Wendy. I think we’ll get along if we three get enough loving from you.”

I said, “We’ll have to try and keep it as even as we can. More for me.”

She said, “Good. I would like to get my carpet munched. It’s been over a week for me.”

I said, “Is now good?”

She said, “Why do you think I’m awake this early? I’m incredibly horny.”

I said, “We’ll just have to do something about that.”

I led her to the ladder and helped her out, both of us dripping. We dried off and went inside. We went to her room and her queen size bed. The smaller bedrooms were tight. Being in the south, we only needed summer clothing and spring-fall-weight things. Bedroom furniture is minimal. It doesn’t snow here, so we don’t need as much room for clothes. The two smaller bedrooms had half-size closets.

We retired to her bed with my face planted between her legs. I ate her to completion, then spooned her with my pecker, barely inside her. I held her as she dozed off. Not moving allowed me to soften, and I quietly withdrew and snuck into my bedroom.

Wendy was in the middle facing her sister. Seeing the two naked girls there made me firm right back up. I slid into bed behind Wendy and fished behind her, trying to get into her. I had awakened her as I felt her hand help me. I slid into her easily as I still had a lot of Shannon lube on me.

She said, “Shannon?”

I said, “Uh-huh,” and continued to slow-fuck her.

I had not got hot and heavy with Shannon because you must be more careful during the last month of pregnancy. I had only joined with her out of love. Shannon’s tits had been growing. I sure hope this baby is thirsty. Her areolas and nipples were much bigger now and an angry brown-purple shade. Her tits are massive now.

I reached around Wendy and diddled her clit as I continued to slowly fuck her from behind. Melody got up and went to the bathroom, and peed.

With Melody out of bed, I switched us around, so I was on top for a change. I pulled her legs up and started fucking her from my knees. Wendy was fucking me back hard, calling me a mother fucker and hectoring me to new heights. I felt myself getting close. I ground on her until she started to cum.

“AEEeeeeiiiiiiiiiii, cock sucker, mother-fucker, cunt, piss, shit, damn!”

I said, “Hey, you stole my saying.”

She said, “Shit up and fuck me, you dick.”

I said, “Your command is my wish, WendEEEeeeee.”

It was a full load. I grunted as I filled her.

I grabbed a hand towel from the nightstand and handed it to her. As I withdrew, she slapped it on her pussy. I wobbled into the bathroom and washed myself in the sink. One thing about being tall, I can hand wash junior very conveniently. I’m the perfect height. I call it my men’s bidet. I dried my nether area just recently been in the pool. I padded to the kitchen for another coffee.

Melody was sitting at the table with an empty bowl, reading a Look magazine.

I left her with her magazine and went into the living room to sit on the couch. We keep small towels in the living room, so it’s more sanitary to sit on the cushions naked.

I picked up my current book by Robert Silverberg. He makes my head hurt sometimes. He gets way out there in La-la land. His books are complex and convoluted, and he enjoys shocking you too much. I quickly decided it was too early in the morning and felt lethargic. I picked up a Louis L’amour book I was also reading. More my speed for how I’m feeling now. I was lazy today.

Melody came in and took my book from me. At least she put a marker on my page. She slid onto me with her legs apart, facing me. Oh my, as Mr. Sulu used to say. She kissed me. She kissed me a lot. The girl likes to kiss, and her full lips seem to engulf my entire mouth. Her tongue is working on mine. She’s winning the tongue war. Oops, now she’s sitting against my cock.

Melody didn’t try to go up and down, but she wiggled at me a lot. I think this is the moment she chose to lose her cherry. The sound of her breath is blowing in and out of her mouth loudly. She begins to experiment with different motions trying to make herself cum.

Eventually, I knew this was the moment. She moved and allowed my cock to stick up in the air. She maneuvered over me, and I guided her into place. She moved several times to get a feel of it at the vestibule of her pussy. She pressed forward, his cock spreading her open and advancing into her. Wendy looked worried as her pussy stretched open to accept him. She sat down on me slowly.

She said, “That’s not too bad. I was worried for nothing. Are you going to fill my belly with a baby now? I want your baby so bad.”

She kissed me hard and deep as he moved on me. I think her kisses bruised my lips. We had one problem, she was not deep enough for me. I am just getting in about halfway. She had figured out how to take shallow strokes.

Melody was having trouble with rhythm and how to move. I grabbed her hips and guided her gently for a while. I could reach her pointy titties with my mouth from where I was. As soon as my mouth was on one, the half ping-pong ball areolas swelled into being. I licked her titties lavishly. I wasn’t sure how to suck the ping-pong ball areolas. I just licked them medium-heavy, and that seemed to make her happy. One thing about the Sharp girls, if they didn’t like something, they would let you know quickly.

The baby talk was just B.S. I knew Susan had all her girls on birth control. Shit, we needed to get her to a gynecologist so she could arrange to get more birth control pills when she needs them.

I wiggled a hand between us because I knew she was not getting enough contact. I found her clit, or at least the right area, because she twitched. That was it. She started reacting by wiggling and sighing and moaning appreciatively.

Ohhhyeeeesss...” she hissed, “Yes, yes, YES, YES, this is what I’ve been waiting for all my life. Ummmm...”

I felt it when her pussy started clamping and gripping me. She sure has a tight one. Then, she doesn’t weigh a hundred pounds.

I just sat there. Melody had cum, a small one, but I didn’t feel the need. I had just cum a little earlier with Wendy. Melody seems to enjoy being there with me in her. Her butt is back a little, so I am not jammed up tight to her, so she’s leaned over to me. We continue to kiss, and I touch her titties lightly and stroke her back and the sides of her ass.

I felt little jitters in her pussy, and then she began moving on me again. Her pussy must have relaxed because she was now getting about three-fourths of me into her. I felt her pussy heat up even more, and she started slowly squeezing and releasing on me. She began to whimper almost constantly.

I wondered about something, so I took her buns, pulled them apart, and pushed them together. I mauled them with my hands. I did this for a while. It seems she, too, likes her butt being toyed with and energetically squeezed. I trailed a finger over her rosette, making her jump like I had hit her with a hot poker.

Melody’s eyes were closed as if she was concentrating on the wondrous new sensations filling her body.

“Oh, that’s nice! Ohhhyeeeesss ... So good, so darn good.”

This was a different cum for her. It was at a lower level. After she was done, she just leaned over into me and turned to mush in my lap and against my chest. She buried her face in my neck and held me. I could tell from her breathing that she was awake, and we enjoyed the close feeling. It was darling having this little toy woman on me. She’s so warm and feels so luxurious with her soft teenage skin.

Eventually, she asked, “Did you cum? Do you need to cum?”

I said, “That would be great. Let’s move to the floor.”

We shifted the towel to the floor, and I lay down, and she mounted me as she had seen Wendy do several times. I palmed her titties as she started to move on me. This was much more comfortable and cooler too. I could softly play with her little cones of desire. I do desire them.

I didn’t realize I had felt hemmed in on the couch. In no time, I felt that tingle at the base of my balls. I looked up at her as I quietly squeezed my cum into her. I watched her face and her body as she moved on me.

My own little Fairy Princess mounted on top of me. She’s so lovely. As beautiful as Wendy but differently, just like Shannon was distinctly different. Melody had dyed her hair fire-engine red. She has a red halo around her head as she continues to move. Generally, after I cum, I can’t stand any more sex. She’s moving slowly now and looking down at me, smiling lovingly.

That’s when I was struck dumb. Looking up at her, I realized I now had a blond, a brunette, and a redhead. I had one of each flavor. Holy shit! Three different gals, and all three were as dissimilar from one another as they could be.

I looked down at Melody’s pussy still surrounding me. Her outer pussy lips were swollen like little overstuffed pillows. Her pussy was pulled way out and pushed in as she stroked her pussy on me. I realized this was more pronounced on Melody than on Wendy’s puss. You would think they would have similar tits and pussies, but that was not the case. I was glad about that. Vive la différence.

Three vaginas, no waiting. All three are distinctly different in taste, smell, and feel. Three sets of tits, each distinct in their three sizes, feeling, and appearance. Three females, all with different personalities. I was rich with the three sweethearts I had...

Watching her move slowly on me and seeing her little titties above me excited me again.

I said, “Fuck me again, Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck, meee. “Ohhhhaaaaaaahhhhh. Yahhhhh.”

As I was coming in her, she had a small aftershock. I think having me cum in her had her happy.

“Oh, wow, wow. Bill, do it, do it in meeee ... Yahhhhh.”

Melody lay down on me flat, with her legs spread impossibly wide as only a young girl can. I was enveloped. I did start to soften, but I just felt so good right now. I had been in all three women and enjoyed each of them this morning. Life was grand.

Later, Wendy and Melody visited the high school to set up Melody. They checked their sources and recommended Melody attend adult high school or take the G.E.D. Melody was against a new school and many strange students she didn’t know. She had gone to school with the same kids her whole life. She also wanted to avoid going to school with adults. Against my recommendation, she and Wendy went with the GED route.

“So restaurant worker for life it is,” I told her.

For three weeks, life went along smoothly for the three of us. It got more complicated for Shannon. She was ballooned all out of shape and not enjoying it. For my carnal sins against her, I was made to rub her belly and tits with coconut oil often. I was forced against my will to lick her pussy slavishly to ease her angst and contribute towards her motherhood. “It was all my fault!” I never complained once. I enjoyed every bit of the process. I also got to rub her feet and legs a lot. The girl was an attention hog, equally as bad as Melody.

One more remarkable thing occurred. Melody talked Shannon into shaving her pussy. “After all, they like to do that when you are having a baby.” I bought hair clippers for the occasion because Shannon had a large-size muff.

When I rubbed her feet, I knew it was pussy licking time if she wore no panties. One thing led to another as a natural progression. I would rub her feet, her calves, her lower thighs, then eat her hairless pussy because by then, her legs were wide open in the invitation for me to lick her slit.

We needed baby furniture. I found a used child’s dresser. It had come stained, so after using solvent and some sandpaper, I painted it white. I set it beside the adult-size dresser in Shannon’s room. Shannon’s dresser was the dresser Bob had left. Shannon needed somewhere to change the baby. That’s why the small dresser was so necessary.

I found a wooden serving tray with a border to keep things in, perfect for changing a baby. A few flathead screws held it to the dresser top. Now Shannon had everything she needed for Faye. The dresser was better than anything you could buy. It was old but built back when they made real furniture.

Baby day.

The day finally came, and I was luckily off the day Shannon had her baby. I spent hours pacing back and forth, waiting anxiously to see my first child. It’s horrible just waiting, but Shannon only allowed Wendy in. She didn’t want Melody and me to “see the icky parts.”

Shannon named her Faye. Faye was born with white-blond hair. Shannon told us she was born with blond hair too. Faye would likely change to a shade of brown later in her teens.

Everyone adored the baby. With three loving women and a baby, I had to argue to get some time to hold my daughter.

Shannon was off-limits for two months. Lucky for me, there were ample women in abounds willing to fulfill my needs. All three ladies were lovely and pleasant to be around. Their sensuous bodies required my constant attention. Less one of them thinks I didn’t love her. I had to keep track because they did keep score. I knew when one felt left out.

Shannon was so enthralled with baby Faye that she didn’t have time for postpartum depression. Maybe we were lucky, but Shannon had waited a long time to have her baby, and she was absolutely enthralled with the little tyke.

That two months no sex thing for Shannon did not mean I was off the hook for massages and oral pleasuring. Ever since I had used massage to seduce her, she wanted, no - she needed the closeness she got from the massaging and eating of her cunt. The act of massaging her and eating her had been impressed into her psyche. She yearned for me to love her physically with my hands. Shannon needed my reassurance way more than the other two. They knew they were absolute babes. Shannon would always feel like a lesser woman because her ex had been such a shit to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.