The Pirate Queen's Castle - Cover

The Pirate Queen's Castle

Copyright© 2022 by Authorwench

Chapter 5: Tattoos

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Tattoos - Karl, Kelly, and Penny grow from kids playing knights and pirates, to teens in love, adults having a Pirate Wedding, to parents and child going on a Pirate Queen's Castle adventure.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

Sixteen years later


Our company finally reached IPO, and we suddenly became multi-millionaires. I was looking forward to spending two days relaxing lazily at home, before Kelly and I would leave for our first ever vacation, in the Bahamas.

Kelly “only” worked 5 days a week, but I was driven. I only took two or three days off a month. It would have been none, but Kelly refused to let me burn myself out. After working 12-hour days for six years, I could finally take some time off!

As we laid in bed Kelly traced her fingernail along the tattoo on my right shoulder. “Such a nice, cute widdle unicorn. So girly and pretty!” I blew a raspberry on her belly. She complained, “32 years old, and you still act like a bratty little boy sometimes!”

I replied, “32 next month, and you know you love it.” Then I blew another raspberry, even louder. We smiled and giggled. “Kel, you know the fact that it’s a unicorn hurt me way more than the needle did, right?”

She nodded, started to get teary-eyed, and changed the subject. She asked, “When was the last time we fucked?” I thought a moment, “Last winter, with those brunette twins. Both those girls had huge...” Kelly pinched my nipples. “Smiles. They had really big smiles! Nearly as big as yours!”

She released my nipples and gently kissed them. “Good answer.” We had a great time with the twins. Unfortunately, it freaked them out that Kelly and I wanted to have sex with them, but kiss and fondle each other at the same time. Some people just can’t understand our love.

We were together since we were toddlers. We fell in love with each other and Penny at nearly 15, and were still deeply in love. An odd, twisty kind of love, but love. We tried sex with each other a few times a year, in case anything had changed, but it just wasn’t that exciting. We knew each so long and so well, there was no mystery or surprise to excite us. Without looking, she could probably tell you how many hairs were on my left thumb. I knew her just as well.

Most of the time, I would rather jerk off watching Kelly climax with somebody we liked, or share an attractive female with her, than be alone with somebody and fuck them myself. Her happiness meant more to me than my own happiness. She felt the same about me. We didn’t sexually excite each other much, but watching each other aroused by somebody else was a hell of a turn-on.

Kelly and I got some relief a few times a week, talking about sex and masturbating, or watching porn and getting each other off with our hands. Mostly we masturbated while reminiscing about Penny.

I looked forward to some relaxing and sexy times at the beach. “Grand Bahama will be so great! I’m sure we can find a hot body or three to spend some time under. It can’t be that difficult in the Caribbean.”

I’ve never touched a guy in a sexual way, and guys don’t turn me on, but the couple of times we tried swinging were pretty good. Seeing Kelly enjoying another guy while I was with another girl did get my juices going, especially if Kelly and I could touch each other.

I imagined laying on my back next to Kelly, with a pretty girl riding my cock, my hand on Kelly’s boob, Kelly kissing another pretty girl, and a muscular guy going to town on Kelly’s pussy. Whoo, hot! I shared my fantasy aloud and watched Kelly’s eyes light up. She smiled broadly and her cheeks reddened. She rubbed her pussy a little. “That sounds REALLY hot! I’ll take one of those with a side of 69, to go please?”

I said, “If you’re gonna have goals, make ‘em count!” We kissed and giggled.

“But I miss our time with Penny.” She said sadly.

I agreed, “I still miss her a lot too.” I didn’t have words for how much I missed our Pretty Unicorn Princess, even after half a lifetime.

My fingertip traced a circle around the edge of Kelly’s shoulder tattoo, “At least you still have the penny here. And I must say, mister Lincoln never looked so good.” I kissed her shoulder.

She sadly thumped my chest a few times, “I miss her so much! The three of us were incredible together!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.