The Pirate Queen's Castle - Cover

The Pirate Queen's Castle

Copyright© 2022 by Authorwench

Chapter 4: Italy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Italy - Karl, Kelly, and Penny grow from kids playing knights and pirates, to teens in love, adults having a Pirate Wedding, to parents and child going on a Pirate Queen's Castle adventure.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

A couple times a week, I took Alice up on her offer to keep Kelly busy so Penny and I could have some alone time in her room, mainly for appearances. Kelly, Penny, and I were already having sex together out in the shed three or four times a day, any day the weather wasn’t terrible. That summer was a magical time for us. Everything seemed possible, and we had more love and sex than we knew what to do with. The record was all three of us cumming 9 times each. (Oh, to be 15 again!) Until we reunited with Penny many years later, that was the best day of my life.

Around a month after the first “Alice distracts Kelly for me” episode, Alice asked me if I would like to learn to make lasagna, since Kelly said I loved it so much. “SURE!” I jumped at the chance! Alice took her time helping me make the sauce, cook the meat, and put the lasagna together. “The secret to my lasagna is a special Italian seasoning, straight from Italy.”

I was putting the lasagna in the oven as Alice instructed, when I got a little suspicious. This had taken quite a while. I wondered where the girls were. I looked behind Alice and Kelly and Penny were coming down the stairs, holding hands. They French kissed until Alice started to turn around.

Alice told us, “The lasagna will be ready in an hour. Have fun until then!” She probably saw the last second of the kiss, but didn’t say anything. I was angry and quietly moped as I walked outside. I went to the shed and sat down, fuming. The girls followed.

Kelly asked “Why are you mad? You shouldn’t be jealous! You didn’t miss anything you haven’t seen a hundred times. And you know we’ll give you some lovin’ out here any time.”

I was much angrier than the situation called for. I was FURIOUS. I shook my fists up and down. “I don’t care that you two fucked! I don’t care that I missed out! But you tricked me!”

Penny reasoned with me, “Kelly’s been going through the same thing. Only she knew you and my mom were trying to trick her, and she had to play along. And if you learn to cook from it, what’s the downside?”

“Ok, I guess you have a point.” I settled down a bit.

Penny knew me even better than I knew myself. She started taking off her pants and handed Kelly a condom.

“Put it on him. I’m gonna bouncy bouncy in his lap until it’s all better.” Kelly did, and took off her top and bra, so that I could suck and play with her tits while Penny did her bouncy bouncy on me. Ten minutes later, all was right with the world and everybody was happily in love again.

Penny had a sly suggestion, “If we keep doing the ‘Distract Kelly’ / ‘Distract Karl’ thing, maybe in a few months my mom will let all three of us...”

Kelly interrupted, “No. She knows Karl and I are cousins. No way she would go for that.”

Penny sighed in resignation, “You’re right. But that would be SO GREAT! If only...”


School started again in the fall, and that slowed down our love life drastically. The three of us still got about an hour of love and sex in the shed after school each day, but so little time after having all day before was a huge change. A month after school started, Penny didn’t show up one morning. Kelly and I worried about her all day. At the end of the day, we ran from the school bus to her house. Penny was ok, probably just a touch of the flu. She was throwing up the first half of the day but was feeling better. We were very relieved. The next three days were the same thing, Penny was sick in the morning but fine the rest of the day.

Kelly realized what was going on and educated me. “Karl, I think Penny is pregnant!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.