The Pirate Queen's Castle - Cover

The Pirate Queen's Castle

Copyright© 2022 by Authorwench

Chapter 3: Egypt

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Egypt - Karl, Kelly, and Penny grow from kids playing knights and pirates, to teens in love, adults having a Pirate Wedding, to parents and child going on a Pirate Queen's Castle adventure.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

On the way to her room, Penny stopped in the bathroom. She turned her head and said, “Get your clothes off and sit on my bed!” Who were we, to refuse an order from Penelope the Pretty Princess? She came in with some towels and a handful of condoms. She tossed Kelly a condom and said “Put it on him! Quick!” Very awkwardly, Kelly unwrapped the condom and rolled it on me. Penny laid down on the towels and wiggled her fingers in a “Come here” motion.

Kelly kissed Penny’s right breast, and I kissed Penny’s mouth and played with the left one. I slowly moved to position my cock over Penny’s little pussy. It was so smooth and pretty, with just a fine fluff of blond hairs around it. I moved around, and moved some more, but had trouble lining things up. Kelly reached out and helped me slide it into Penny.

YES! HEAVEN! I never knew anything could be so good! I slid in and out, up and down, in and out, as I watched Kelly French kiss Penny passionately. Even after cumming in my underwear ten minutes before, I probably lasted all of three minutes. Panting, I rolled beside Penny and nearly passed out.

Kelly said, “My turn!” and moved to kiss and lick Penny’s pussy as I played with her nipple.

At that point, Penny’s breasts were significantly bigger than Kelly’s, but Kelly would quickly pass her up. The last time we saw Penny before we moved away, she had pointy and firm ‘C’ cups, her full adult size. With her slender build, they were very nice. By the terrible day we moved, Kelly had caught up to match her, and would continue to grow into a pair of natural 38 F’s by the time she was 19. All through high school and college, I had my hands full chasing away the herds of boys who wanted her.

After several minutes, Penny had her first climax with another person. “UH! Yeah! Kelly! So good! UNGH!”

Kelly laid on her back between us and Penny and I licked and played with Kelly’s boobs. I kind of liked kissing and playing with Kelly, but I was MUCH more turned-on watching Penny’s mouth on her. We moved down towards Kelly’s nether region, and painfully bumped noses.

Kelly jokingly complained, “We need less OUCH, more UNGH! UNGH!” Penny and I giggled, then took turns licking Kelly to a pair of orgasms. At 14 and 4 months, Kelly was the youngest of us by half a year, and only had a few red pubic hairs.

We rested a bit and I felt myself get hard again. Penny rolled a fresh condom on me, and I descended to penetrate Kelly. Something felt wrong. Kelly was like part of myself. It was weird. It just didn’t feel ... OWCH! YIKES! Penny tweaked one of my nipples, then sucked my tongue into her mouth, wiping out my brain.

I started to enter Kelly but something was stopping me. My cock would only go into her slightly. Penny said to her, “Oh, you’re a virgin. I’m so glad I took care of mine with a hairbrush last month. This will hurt a little, but it’ll feel SO GOOD in a minute!”

Penny whispered to me, “Push into her like you’re fighting the Ork Horde! Once you’re in, everything will be great!”

I gave it a mighty push and Kelly screamed. “YEEK!” I was horrified! There was blood! I hurt her! I began to pull out. Kelly grabbed my ears, stared fiercely into my eyes, and said “NO! NO! KEEP IT IN ME! Keep going dammit!” I slid in and out, in and out, enjoying the only thing I knew of as good as Penny. That time I lasted much longer. I moved up and down, in and out. So good! Penny played with Kelly’s boobs and switched back and forth between kissing Kelly and I. Up and down, so good, so incredible, in and out, yes, yes!

“It’s sooo good! It hurts a little but it’s SOOOO ... AIEE AIIEEEE!” She shook and shuddered, like she was having a seizure. As she was shaking around, I started spurting into the condom. I WAS CUMMING! But I hurt my Kelly! As in “I hurt my toe”, or “I hurt my arm”. She was a part of me and I cared for her as much, or maybe more, than I cared about myself. I worried if Kelly going to die! NO! AH! AH! I withdrew my penis and started freaking out. There is no sensation like having a panic attack and climaxing at the same time, don’t even try to imagine it, it’s ugly!

Penny cradled my head in her arms and assured me; “She’s ok! She’s fine! Way better than fine!”

Kelly awoke, panted awhile, then smiled and kissed me gently. When she could speak again Kelly gushed, “WOW! Oooh! DAMN! That was AFUCKINGMAZING! WOW! But no more for a while! I don’t think I could live through that again!” Penny laughed and we gently kissed her. We cuddled and kissed, as Kelly rested. She watched as I licked one of Penny’s nipples and fingered her to another orgasm.

When we got up, there was a large blood spot on the sheet from Kelly’s first time. A towel must have moved in all the excitement. Penny mournfully groaned, “NO! The sheets are Egyptian linen! My mom will KILL me!” Penny put the towels and sheets in the laundry as Kelly and I put our clothes on. Penny sadly sighed and repeated, “Egyptian linen ... augh...”

We finished cleaning up and dressing a few minutes before Penny’s mom got home. She asked us “So did you have a good time today?”

We glanced at each other with extreme guilt in our eyes. I answered, “It was fine. We’ll be back tomorrow.”

On the way home Kelly playfully punched my arm, over and over. BAM BAM BAM “It was FINE?” BAM BAM “Just, FINE?” BAM BAM

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.