The Pirate Queen's Castle - Cover

The Pirate Queen's Castle

Copyright© 2022 by Authorwench

Chapter 11: French

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: French - Karl, Kelly, and Penny grow from kids playing knights and pirates, to teens in love, adults having a Pirate Wedding, to parents and child going on a Pirate Queen's Castle adventure.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

My sweet little daughter had at least her fourth orgasm of the day bouncing up and down on my dick again. When Kelly left, Cindy pulled her panties from my mouth, untied me, and gave me a big French kiss. Her mouth tasted like cigarette smoke, but I still enjoyed it. “I love you daddy. I love you so, so much.”

“I love you too Cindy, more than you could ever imagine. I guess now we have to get dressed, and go face the music.”

She squeezed my cock and I was surprised it started to harden again, after all the exercise it had gotten in the last few hours. “Not yet, daddy. I’ve had a fantasy of you doing me from behind while you play with my boobs.” She laid on the bed on her belly, and lit another cigarette. She took a big puff and gave me an order I was happy to obey. Smoke sprayed out of her mouth as she said, “Come doggy fuck your naughty little girl, daddy!”

Those were the most arousing words I’ve ever heard!

I heard the door creak as Kelly peeked in again. She watched as I climbed on top of my daughter, reached under her to squeeze her little breasts, and slid my dick back into her, this time from the rear. I was up close and had a great view as she took puff after puff from her cigarette. I slid in and out, in and out of my pretty little 15-year-old. It was so wickedly wrong and hot! I played with her nipples as I hammered into her again and again.

Behind me I heard Kelly gasp as she finished masturbating and climaxed. I heard a second gasp and a groan a few moments later. I thought; “That sounded like Penny! Penny came, from watching me screw our child!” Somebody closed the door. I shot my load deep into my dirty little teen not long after. I rolled off and laid beside her. I French kissed her as I fingered her to yet another orgasm.

I panted and told her, “When we go out there and your momma murders me, I want you to know it was completely worth it!” We rested several minutes then helped each other dress. I sheepishly followed her out of the bedroom.

My sister Kelly and Cindy’s mother Penny stared me in the eye with stern looks on their faces. I babbled, “I was ... she was ... but I...”

I couldn’t think of anything to say. I did it. They saw me. I was totally busted.

Penny swatted my bottom, HARD. Kelly switched from looking angry to a big smile. She amused herself with; “The knives are over there, in the kitchen. You’re still alive, so I think Penny’s ok with it.” The three of them all laughed.

Penny continued; “Seriously though, we do need a few rules. No more smoking in the house. It’s bad for Kelly and the baby.” We all nodded. “Cindy and I should quit smoking too. It’s also bad for us. I just want to fuck Karl as he watches Kelly smoke a few times, after the baby is born. She would look so hot!” She rubbed her crotch for a moment, and moved her hand away in embarrassment.

Kelly offered; “How about this? Until the baby is born, you and Cindy only smoke five a day, outside. I think it’s disgusting, but after the baby, I’ll humor you perverts and try smoking for a week. Then we all quit?” We all nodded and agreed.

Kelly continued; “And since we all know who’s put their body parts into who, we just share a bed, all four of us together? That way my favorite little pervert can ride my tongue while her daddy watches us!” She patted Cindy’s little butt. Cindy blushed, and Penny and Kelly laughed.

Kelly hugged Penny and I with one arm each. I asked; “So Cindy’s your favorite?”

Kelly licked the tip of my nose; “She’s my favorite LITTLE pervert, but you two are my favorite BIG ones!” We chuckled together. “I’m so glad I put a ground up viagra in your coffee this morning!” She flicked the tip of my nose with her finger.

Penny and I both exclaimed, “You WHAT!”

“And the lemonade! Hahahahaa!” Her face blushed as she laughed. “The horny little minx has been trying to get you for months! I had to help the poor girl get relief somehow!” She laughed some more and gave me a naughty wink.

Penny declared, “No fair! Cheater! The bet’s off!”

I felt such overwhelming guilt, and she caused it! I was FURIOUS! “Devious cunt!” I squeezed Kelly’s nipple HARD through her shirt and bra, pulled on it, and let it spring back.

“Owch!”, Kelly got a terribly sad and shocked expression on her face.

At least a few times a week Kelly playfully punched my arm, twisted my nipples, gave me a slap on the butt, pinched me, or otherwise caused me a little pain to be funny or tease me. I knew she would never seriously hurt me.

This was the first time in our lives, over thirty years, I had ever caused her any pain intentionally. I leaned in close to Kelly and told her; “I’m really fucking pissed at you! How could you trick me like that! I felt like a scum-of-the-earth creep!” Kelly started to cry. “What if Cindy changes her mind next week, and hates me forever! It’s like you made me rape my kid!” I turned away from her.

Penny was stunned, and silent. She looked worried.

Cindy walked over to me. She was crying too. “Daddy, I love you! I loved doing it with you! It’s what I want! She was helping me! I love auntie too, please don’t be mean!” She hugged me and rested her face on my chest.

I could hear Kelly sniffle a little as she cried. Soon after, she hugged me from behind “I’m really sorry. So sorry! I just wanted you and Cindy to be happy!” She cried some more. Penny walked over and made it a group hug.

I stewed in my anger a minute, then said “It worked. I’m pretty sure we were the happiest people on Earth.” We laughed together.

There was no way I could stay mad at Kelly for long. Would you scream at your own foot if you tripped? Or would you hold a grudge against your own thumb?


The next night all four of us got in our big bed in the master bedroom. Penny laid down on the left side of Kelly and started kissing and playing with Kelly’s big breasts. She loved those things even more than I did. Cindy laid down on Kelly’s right and sucked a nipple into her mouth.

Little Cindy was already a creative lover; “Come finger Kelly, and fuck your baby girl from behind, daddy!”

How could I refuse?

A couple of orgasms later, I was sucking Penny’s tits with Kelly, when Penny started to shake back and forth. I looked down, and was very surprised to see Cindy licking and fingering her mother’s cunt. Penny realized what was going on, and moved her hand down. It looked like she was going to push Cindy away, and changed her mind.

She stroked Cindy’s hair awhile; “Yeah! Tongue-fuck your momma, baby! Yeah! Yeah! I love you, you sweet little slut! Yeah! OOOH!”


The next morning, I woke up as Cindy knocked on the bedroom door, wearing only an apron. “Breakfast time everybody! Come and get it!”

There was a platter of French toast, already cut into small pieces, a bowl of berries, and a bottle maple syrup on the kitchen table, but nothing else. I wondered why there were no plates or utensils.

Cindy took off the apron. She laid on her back on the table, drizzled maple syrup over most of her body, then sprinkled berries and bits of French toast on her naked self. “Eat all you want! But no hands!”

I had never taken over an hour to eat breakfast before.


After breakfast and a crowded 4-person shower, Penny mentioned another issue; “With a baby on the way, your car doesn’t really have enough room. We should get something bigger.”

Kelly joined in; “Good idea! And also something smaller, in case just one or two of us are doing something. Maybe a minivan, and a convertible? Or something hot for the Miami house, like a Corvette? And maybe something to plow the snow in New York?”

Cindy put in her two cents, “Or a Lamborghini? Lambos are So HOT!”

Penny added, more rationally; “Or a lot of SUV’s are good for families.”

I tried to join in; “If I get a say...”

Kelly cut me off, “Your say was ‘No! Don’t smoke Cindy!’ and ‘No! Don’t tie me up Cindy!’ instead of”; she changed her voice to sound like an idiot; “‘Daaar, why are you smoking and tying me up, Cindy? DUHR!’” The girls all laughed at my expense. “I swear, you won’t even tell her ‘no candy before breakfast’, because that might make her a tiny bit sad!” They laughed again.

Cindy and I blushed, and I hung my head low in embarrassment, “Guilty as charged, your honor!”

They decided on two Land Rovers for the Miami house, one white and one red. We might be hauling a lot of things between our home there and the Castle, so getting two made sense.

We would get a more conservative black Chevy Suburban, and a tractor for the New York house. The tractor had a bucket lift for moving firewood or clearing snow. We would keep our current Audi sedan in New York too. I was a little disappointed there was no sports car, but their choices worked out well.

Two days later Penny, Cindy, and I were out on the deck so they could have cigarettes. Cindy held up her cigarette and said, “This is the last one I have. Daddy, I don’t want to upset you, but I don’t really like smoking. I just started because I knew it got you hot, and I wanted you so much. I hope you won’t get mad if I quit?”

“No sweetie! I’m happy you don’t want to smoke anymore. It’s bad for you, and very hard to quit once you get hooked on it.”

Penny joined in; “I’m happy you want to quit too! I’m so sorry I got you started.”

Cindy said; “You didn’t get me started. I did. I read how daddy got excited when he watched you, and I wanted to be with him so bad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.