Far Pangaea - Cover

Far Pangaea

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 9: Rodeo Drive

Science Fiction Sex Story: Episode 9: Rodeo Drive - The time travel story to end all time. Just when you think you have read it all, something comes along that changes it up. Worlds will collide! Your greatest fears lie around every corner. Just when you can predict the future, you would be wrong. Join our PASTaways as they navigate uncharted territory at the Dawn of Time in hopes of finding a way home. At the very least a safehaven. God be with them! He might even tag along. Keep up Old Man!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Magic   Vampires   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Illustrated  

waste-2.jpg

A beautiful day in the desert the sun was blistering. Unlike others in his crew of misfit survivors Jack Ramse wasn’t even sweating. To most folks that would be a bad sign of oncoming sunstroke. However, since young super-genius James Ian Pryce thought fast in saving his life, including a severed arm, by using an alien species of bug called a Weaver he was beyond peak performance. Stronger, faster, resistant to heat as he now learned, Jack felt pretty damned good. His sex drive also ramped up even if it did give concern. Colonel Ruby Goddard did have a point. Getting knocked up out here in wasteland world was not real smart. Fingers crossed! A persistent erection was also a drawback. Yes, he stopped just long enough to rub one off in a long dry creek bed. Better now he was on his way again. Exploration was the right thing to do.

Thirty miles out Jack had mapped out and documented the surrounding territory and its healthy supply of long-lost freighters and the like. He had certainly seen a number of prospects for salvaging later but that would be for another mission. Things he never knew existed lie out there waiting to be another man’s treasure. The promising side was that there were still no radioactivity zones. In his untiring sprint he opted to finally walk and stretch, muscles normally weak in this amount of exertion strong and resilient. A stretch was simply to satisfy his mind. He knew he could run back by nightfall if needed, probably at a speed that might exceed his own personal record. Squinting toward the horizon he stopped cold, his ears detecting something unexpected. Something oddly familiar. A stench in the air confirmed it.

“Cows? Nasal mirage? Surely, not! I’m still trying to get a handle on what that Weaver bug did in altering my DNA. No, that wouldn’t explain my hearing.” Jogging up a high incline Jack reached the top to find the shock of his life. Below him were at least a dozen or more adult cows and a single baby calf. A lone horse, white with black spots lingered to feed on a large grassy area in the desert. It was an oasis complete with a small underground filling pond. The sight made Jack huff and stare with bewilderment. “Is this where I say Praise be to Allah?” Not a religious man in the least Jack had spent some time serving in the Middle East so a certain respect remained within him. “Hold on! The horse has a saddle. That must mean a rider. Unless the owner perished.”

Sure enough. Jack froze at the cocking of a rifle. So much for super hearing! How could he have been so sloppy. Carefully he lifted his hands into the air. A sniff found only cow shit, a good mask but still sloppy on his part. These new super senses were out of kilter.

“Who are you? I’m not letting you steal my herd.” Jack was taken by surprise at the gruff sounds of a woman’s voice. It had a drawl he had only heard in the old movie Westerns. “One wrong twitch I’ll split your hair for ya.”

“I’m not here to take what’s yours.” He spoke without turning but did tilt his head a bit to gather a peripheral. “My name’s Jack. I’m going to slowly turn around to face you, step back further if you feel the need. I’ll keep my hands high until you know me better.”

“You better Jack. I’m not afraid to unload this Winchester on ya.”

“Understood.” He timidly twists in step to get a full-on view of the woman. Not too shabby! She stood roughly 5’5, 125 pounds with blazing red hair that was over her shoulders and naturally curly. On top of her head was a cowboy hat with a neck band dangling over her neckline to keep it close. Her attire was khaki and suede, with a tucked in button down shirt of white. Her aim was poised high, and she appeared nervous but trigger ready.

“Keep ‘em up. What do you want here Jack?”

He admires her big green eyes. Nice body too. Fucking hormones! It was a good thing he knuckled his scope, or she might have had to watch. Could be worse! “Lost, just like you are. This is my first trip out this way, so the territory is all new to me. How long have you been out here?”

“Going on two days now. I don’t understand where exactly I am, but I know this ain’t no Kansas prairie.”

“No, this is definitely not Kansas. Is that where you’re from?” He attempted to smile. Not easy for a guy who rarely offered that option. A good impression needed he kept his eyes locked on hers so there was a comfort level. Being a man, she might get the wrong idea if he checkered her out below the chin strap. Of course, in his favor that Weaver bug had shared traits of its own even with his eyes so seeing her in full, even at eye level, was a pretty good trick.

Stammering she appeared haunted but did persist with furthered conversation. Even she liked what she saw. Jack was a fit fella! “Hundred miles due west of Wichita.”

“I’m originally from New York. Near Buffalo and Niagara Falls.”

“City slicker? You sure do dress funny.” She squinted at his dark clothing. “Ain’t you hot? I’m sweatin’ bullets out here.”

“What year is it?” He had to ask.

Shaking her elbow she tells him her version, “1873. Where have you been?”

“Well! This might come as a shock to you but I’m from the future. 2022 to be precise.”

She laughed at him while rolling her eyes. “Sure, you are! Don’t you go playing tricks with me, Mister Man in Black.”

“I can prove it. With one hand I’m going to reach into my back pocket, okay?” He lowers his right hand very slowly.

“Not before you drop those funny looking six guns you’re carrying.”

“Also, made in the future.” He crouched using only his pinkies to collect then plant his Glocks and backpack on the sand. Standing back up at a snail’s pace he produced his wallet.

“Inside this is a card with my picture on it. It has my name and the date I had it taken. Don’t be afraid to look. I’m swear I’m not going to jump you.”

He slowly tossed it at her, and she caught it with a twitch. In doing so she got careless and tilted her rifle. Jack took that moment to snatch it from her hands. She fell directly into him while trying to maintain her grasp. Fear of scaring her herd she resisted pulling the trigger.

“Just relax! I’m only making sure that you don’t shoot me. I’ll give the gun back to you, I promise.” He ripped it from her grasp and sat it down on the sand next to his own armaments. “Just take the time to breath and let’s be friends. Take a good look at my wallet there and see for yourself. I’m being honest with you.”

Whining slightly, she took the wallet which oddly remained in her possession and opened it. Finding his Military I.D., she read the contents and noted the year and date. Boggled the mind she held off in believing him. “You could have gotten this from some carnival. Color picture though! I ain’t never seen no color pictures before. You look handsome. Cavalry?”

“Thanks.” Jack chuckled, “Now you know my name, Jack Ramse. What’s yours?”

“Greta Winston.” She flirts suddenly, then realized her silliness and straightened up.

“Nice to meet you Greta. Me and my friends have been lost here for barely over a week now. Our airplane crashed here. Seven survivors.”

“Seven? It’s only me and ole Quiver, my horse down there. I was helping my Pa round up strays. Some God-awful light blinded me and here I am. Any idea how I can get back home, Handsome Jack?”

All Jack could offer was a helpless shrug and a frown. “This place might be home for all of us from here on out. We’re lost in time, I think. 1873! 2022! Who knows when and where exactly we are currently. Until we all find more answers, I suggest we stick together for safety and sanity.” He carefully knelt back down and picked up her rifle. Standing with it he handed it back by its barrel, the stock in her favor. “Here! Trust is valuable.”

She reclaimed her shotgun but lowered it using her armpit to keep it close. “You lost me handsome. All this time talk!”

“Look around you in the distance. Outside of a desert scenery, how many things do you recognize? Airplanes like those and nuclear submarines weren’t invented by 1873. Ships got bigger and sturdier. Spacecraft?” He noted a smaller possibly two-man, two alien life form UFO ripped into halves as it impacted with a rock outcropping. If there were bodies, they were likely long deteriorated. “Hell, I didn’t believe in that until this week.” She took the time to wander her gaze and conclude he was right.

“Those Wright fellas weren’t that smart I reckon. I been guessin’ that on my own Jack. Believin’ is the hard part. I’ve been too scared to even get close to those things out there.”

“Understandable! Twelve, no, fourteen head of cattle. It’s lucky you found the oasis or they would have dropped fast in this environment. Not much for fruit trees that usually grow near one but at least it kept you from dehydrating. When is the last you are?”

“Had some jerky and one can of beans in my saddle bag. Ate those since I been here. Grass around that waterin’ hole keeps my herd goin’. Even that’s gonna run out here soon.”

“True! Where my friends and I landed is roughly thirty miles in that direction.” He pointed! “You’re lucky, I intended to stop at ten miles from our camp, but I felt like stretching my legs. Between you and our shelter is nothing but desert and a graveyard of planes, ships, boats, cars, you name it. Oh, and one big ass spaceship that we call home.”

“Are you from out there?” She pointed at the sky. “Indian folk call ‘em sky people.”

“I told you I was born in New York.” He raised an eyebrow.

“Right! I forgot! I think I need a drink.”

The thought of a drink diverted his gaze, “That watering hole is the first drop of water I’ve seen that is not diluted by chemicals. Here!” He knelt down to dig into his backpack and procure a plastic bottled water salvaged from the cargo of his crashed Hercules. While running low on provisions he couldn’t let her suffer. “This is modern water from my era. The odd taste is what kills the bacteria that a pond like that might contain.” He showed her the bottle and she marveled at how clear the contents were. Opening it he took a sip and swallowed it before handing it up. “See? If it’s good for me it’s good for you. Try it!” Reading the label, she pronounced Dasani as Days an I. He grinned at her as she took a drink. Finding it refreshing she guzzled it down. He could have complained but didn’t.

“Bitter but ain’t so bad. Thank ya, Jack!”

“What are friends for. I have one more bottle with me, but we split it right down the middle later.” Agreed! Gathering his pack, he put it back on and holstered his Glocks. “That’s some mighty fit beef.”

“I had sixteen head of cattle when I got here. Something is killing them after dark one at a time. I want to move the herd but I’m afraid I won’t find another patch of grass for them to eat. Or water to drink. I need water myself.”

“Let me go down and look for suspicious tracks, maybe I can identify the predator and get an idea what might be preying on your cows.”

“Not no cougars or wolves. I know them kind of paw prints. No bear neither. I haven’t been able to build a fire since I’ve been here. I just huddle up with Patsy, she’s the calf of the bunch for warmth.”

Turning to leave her behind Jack headed down the hill to the watering hole. The cows acknowledging the stranger gently moved out of his path to let him through. Stepping into the thicket he discovered an unusual set of prints. Right behind him Greta calmed her charges the best she could. “See what I mean? Ain’t no paws I ever seen.”

“Gator maybe. Big! Very big whatever it is. Has to be hefty if it drags something as large as a cow away.” He spies drag marks in the mud from taking its prey beneath the water’s surface.

“I did hear splashing and a ruckus. You think maybe the predator is under that water?” Duh! But hey, it was conversation.

“There’s drag marks right over here leading into the water. Whatever is down there can survive under water. Gators need to come up for air. So, lets out rule any alligator or croc. No big snakes either or the footprints wouldn’t make much sense.”

“No fire to see by I’ve been afraid to waste bullets in the dark. I might hit one of the cows or ole’ Quiver.”

“I say we move the herd to where my group is. There we can build a pen for them and figure out how best to care for the herd.”

“You just want them for food.” She gnashed her teeth.

“Another week or two of starvation you’re going to say that about yourself. Take it from me, survival makes you do things you detest. I’m not worried about food for now, it’s more about your safety Greta. We have enough rations to eat for a month maybe. We can use the cow manure to grow vegetables.” He sternly looked into her eyes, “I can’t just leave you out here. Obviously, it is not safe. Come live with us. At least you won’t be alone.”

“I appreciate the offer. Are you gettin’ fresh with me Cowboy?” She batted her eyes then rethought it, “Sorry, Jack. Tad lonely on my own out here.”

“Nice try, Wichita! Nope, not any cowboy. I’m a soldier. It’s my job to protect. The choice is yours though. Stay here and lose your cows every night or save them as best you can. Next kill might be your horse. Or you.”

“Sweet talker! I know you’re right. I’m a sittin’ duck out here. Promise me, I’ll be safe?”

“I’m heading west if you want to join me. If you stay and change your mind before nightfall just aim your herd that direction. Terrain is rough but easy enough to travel. I haven’t noticed any other tracks or heard beasts of any kind. Last thing we ran into was during out crash landing here. A big prehistoric bird which we killed. Kept us fed so far. Make your call Greta. I can reach home base faster than you, but I’ll hang back with you until we reach my friends if you go now. Otherwise, I’ll await your arrival at your own pace. It should be quiet so the only thing that could spook you or your herd is the unknown. Those big boats and planes out there are lifeless.” He hoped! A nuclear sub did scare him, but his Geiger counter wasn’t chattering.

“You done convinced me. I don’t want my herd killed off when I can avoid it. I’ll round up the drive. Wanna share ole Quiver with me?” She hints pointing at her horse.

“I’ll run. You just keep the herd in line.”

“Run? Thirty miles? You must be loony.” She scoffed.

“Lots you don’t know about me Greta. Little at a time, so I don’t make you uneasy. Keep in mind, I’m 149 years younger than you are.”

“Sure, you are. One fancy shmancy picture don’t mean I believe you. No newfangled pistols neither.” He frowned at her disbelief but knew she would come around. Hands extended to his sides he performed a 360 to point out the vessels scattered about. “Point made!” She sighed, “Reckon I shouldn’t be battin’ my eyes at the future generation.” Cougar!

“Mount your horse, let’s get going before we lose our light.” Still uncertain of her mistrusting nature, Greta did know she had very little options. She would have to take the risk. After a twenty-minute preparation she gets the cattle to move west. Her travel cries to rally her herd made Jack almost laugh. He recalled watching the TV show Rawhide in reruns as a kid with his grandfather. The trip would take hours. Giddy up! Why was there no dog to help manage the herd he inevitably asked Greta Winston. Ran off before the teleport. Smart pup!


Back at the Ganthorian spaceship Cameron Scott and Malcolm Brand returned with their salvaged goods. Outside the ship sat Sophia Ridge who looked as if she was in some meditated state, eyes closed, nipples hard. Go figure! Her nudity still made the boys sweat.

Boarding the ramp and scaling up into the ship they were met by Colonel Ruby Goddard and Sergeant Elle Franklin who tended to hush their conversation when they noticed the arrival of the men.

“Find anything worthwhile?” Ruby stepped toward them with questions filled with curiosity. Cameron removing his backpack produced the locked ironbound book.

“Dusty, but sturdy! I’m thinking this isn’t Tom Clancy.” Ruby claimed the book looking it over from front and back. Locked tight with a seal over the pages she lost interest at the moment and passed it off to Elle to do the same. As Cameron showed off the blades he kept from the Chinese, well, Asian slave ship, he accidently cut his finger on the jagged edge. As soon as blood released, the bag Malcolm held shuffled about as if on its own. The commotion made everyone jump.

“Did you catch a rabbit?” Elle stared along with a lifted brow.

“I wish! That was weird.” Malcolm lowered it to the floor. Elle then reached over to touch Cameron’s finger and used her healing practices to clot the blood. He then used a handkerchief to wipe the excess blood away.

“I’m never going to get used to that magic trick, Doctor Franklinstein” The woman winked at him before crouching to open Malcolm’s discarded bag. Inside she spotted the ruby amulet. Carefully picking it up she dangled it in front of everyone by its chain.

“Someone’s been shopping. Who’s the lucky girl?” Elle exhaled admiring its glint.

Ruby shivers suddenly, “There’s only room here for one Ruby and that’s me.”

“That thing is a beauty, but it gives me a bad case of the heebie-jeebies.”

“Almost as if it’s alive.” Malcolm stepped away slowly as if fearing it.

Elle passed it up to Ruby for inspection offering, “Sorry! Diamond only girl here.”

jack10.jpg

“What did I just say?” Ruby frowned yet lifted the amulet up to look deeply into it. Her vision narrowing, she offered a strange expression.

“You okay, Colonel?” Cam watched with interest.

“Strange! It seemed like the ruby darkened more as I held it up. Almost like it clouded up.” Malcolm and Cam both took another step back.

“This place just gets weirder all the time.” Malcolm shivered with widening eyes.

“You two found her.” Ruby shrugged it off and tossed it to whoever caught it first, “You babysit.” Cam who caught it, felt a tingle throughout his hand. His wound had reopened and began bleeding more rapidly.

“Whoa! I thought you healed my cut Elle?”

Moving closer to check him out Elle examined the wound and carefully eased the amulet aside. Before their eyes Cameron’s fresh blood flow was absorbed into the gem. Elle swiftly switched hands to use her diamond facet epidermis and its fingers to hold the gem. She then healed Cameron’s wound again.

“This thing is not normal Guys.” Elle stepped back with the amulet, “I say we get rid of it. It must be cursed or something.”

“Cursed? Come on people. Are we going to believe in things like that?” Ruby frowns then shivers in step, “Okay, I take that back. Aliens, Clones, massive UFO’s, time warps. Yeah, I can buy a curse. Take it outside and bury it. Let’s eliminate one less problem.”

“Clones?” Malcolm narrowed his eyes. “What’s this about clones?”

“Oh, about that.” Ruby realized her misstep, “We have a cloned hybrid, half human, half fish, half plant living in our basement.”

Cam and Malcolm looked at one another with a terrified gaze that became instantaneous intrigue. “Does fish mean water?” Malcolm overlooked the rest in his greed and need, grinning with a hopeful expression.

“Yes, we have a water source. However, for the moment we’re giving her room to get used to us.”

“Her? Wait! Did I hear correctly? We have a mermaid.” Cam chuckled. “So, those really exist too?”

“Her name is Animahni. Her human side I believe she said was Micah Kinolan.” Elle chimed in, “According to James Ian, well, and our new friend, she’s a cloned mixture of multiple DNA sequences. Human, Ganthorian, porpoise, and anemone. Yeah, I know that was a mouth full to say. I’m not quite sure we should trust her just yet.”

Ruby posed her palms before her to stress her own concern with a stern gaze, “Or her trusting of us. Let’s just give her time to think. As long as we don’t surround her like scientists the less stress she likely feels. Room to breathe is best.”

“What about this book here? I drew up some writing glyphs I found on the boat we checked out too.” Cam hoisted his bag which the book was returned to.

“Pass it over to James. See if he can decipher it with that language barrier collar.”

Elle stepped away with the amulet preparing to head outside. In her stride the amulet attempted to pull away from her and toward Cameron. Growling at its sentience Elle’s newfound strength forced it down, “That will be enough out of you, Vampire.” The sight gave everyone room to pause. That term vampire made everyone uneasy. Obsidian shades atop her head Elle ventured into the sunlight.

Visor down!

This gilded vampire didn’t burst into flames.

No such suck--er--luck!


Nearing nightfall a weary herd of cattle was struggling to reach a thirty-mile trek. Pushed to their limits Jack Ramse had to slow up and let them rest. With no further sustenance Greta Winston was looking worried she might lose a few more to heat exhaustion.

“We can’t rush them, Jack.”

“I can see that. We’re within three miles or so I can see our home in the distance.” His eyes that is, not hers. All she saw was sand, rock, and casualties of time lost surplus. However, to Jack’s enhanced abilities thriving to be noticed, the Ganthorian spacecraft was visible within his range. Its enormous size was like seeing a mountain range far away yet was quite closer than imagined.

“What are you seein’? Mirages?”

“Good eyes! Let’s just say I’ve evolved a bit since my arrival here. Explaining everything might spook you and I don’t want you worrying any more than is necessary.”

“Just tell me Jack. I do feel cozy in yer company. I think after everythin’ I’m learnin’ about this place, yer future, I can believe anythin’.”

Stopping Jack removed his shirt which perked her eyes up at his musculature. “Eyes back in your head, Wichita.” He winked up at her then traced his fingers along his bicep. “There’s no scar but I lost this arm. Severed when we crash landed here. A couple of my friends are, close enough to doctors and they patched me back up. I need you to keep an open mind. You mentioned sky people earlier. The place we are calling home for now did come from up there.” He pointed to the clear blue sky. “My era calls them aliens from outer space. I’m no historian so I’m not sure what 1873 had to offer concerning the subject. If memory serves, I don’t even think H.G. Wells had written War of the Worlds for another 20 years, your time.”

“Never heard of the fella.”

“Not surprised! Anyway, this alien ship we made our home has technology that even exceeds my era of 2022. A passenger on my plane by the name of James Ian Pryce has a really high IQ, meaning he could be one of the smartest people to ever live. He figured out the alien tech and used resources in that ship to heal me and reattach my arm. What he used was an alien species of insect which had healing properties and ingenuity to get the nerves and muscles realigned. Unexpected results that bug energized my DNA so I’m much faster, stronger, my senses are even sharper. Before you ask how you snuck up on me earlier.” He smirked, “You were down wind.” Riiight! Sloppy soldier! “I’m still getting used to the advancements myself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.