Far Pangaea - Cover

Far Pangaea

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 16: COLOSSUS

Science Fiction Sex Story: Episode 16: COLOSSUS - The time travel story to end all time. Just when you think you have read it all, something comes along that changes it up. Worlds will collide! Your greatest fears lie around every corner. Just when you can predict the future, you would be wrong. Join our PASTaways as they navigate uncharted territory at the Dawn of Time in hopes of finding a way home. At the very least a safehaven. God be with them! He might even tag along. Keep up Old Man!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Magic   Vampires   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Illustrated  

29955-16-sky.jpg

Night fall!

While the rest of the time displaced survivors slept in the relative safety of the Ganthorian Hilton, Sergeant Malcolm Brand sat outside under a brilliant moon. His faithful allies had built him a tent shelter as a temporary measure. After succumbing to the Nordic apples that caused his body to unpredictably grow to a colossal size they were worried that he might destroy their new starship home should he reside in his old quarters. He was okay with that. He certainly didn’t want to hurt anyone. At least he had the cows and the crops to keep him company. Still, with the moon full high in the sky and all of these damned Komodo dragons recently, he was on edge. Wide awake at the moment he wondered if he should sleep giant sized just for safety.

Palming his trusty golden apple, he would persistently look it over and enjoy its taste on and off throughout the night. Either this was a gift or a curse. He wasn’t certain which. No other food sounded appealing. While running palms over his flesh he could sense the Nordic markings hiding beneath. There came a thought where he wondered if one of those alien translator collars would let him understand what the symbols meant. Unfortunately, his own broke under the pressure of his growth spurt. He needed someone else to decipher their meaning the next time he grew enough to make the runes legible.

The night was so quiet he could hear a loud hum in the air that honestly made him bonkers. He needed to move around. Restless he considered that he could grow larger for safety purposes and perform salvage runs on his own. That would keep him busy. Cam would just slow him up under their normal buddy system trips. He could actually think without the pilot’s constant wise cracks. Not that he disliked his comrade, far from it. They had bonded incredibly well since being trapped out here wherever here was.

As Malcolm pondered the option he felt a presence behind him. Turning his head he noted the ghostlike Madigan Ridge hovering next to him. While any other person might have spooked him, the apple had given him more confidence. A smile shared she lowered to the ground as much as possible to stand in front of him. “How are you feeling Malcolm?”

“Pretty decent actually. Strong! Aware! Like all of my senses are tuned up.”

“You appeared very lonely. I must confess that I console much the same. As a ghost it becomes harder to relate to others. Should you need a friend, I would be honored.”

“Thanks, Maddy. I was just toying with the idea of doing some salvage runs. I can carry more back now that I can grow.”

“You have only grown one time. Are you certain you can increase your size whenever you want too?”

“I don’t know. Let’s find out.”

Stepping out into the moonlight Malcolm stripped his clothing off to avoid shredding them as he had his others. Clothing was hard to come by so unless he wanted to use his tent as a diaper it was better to conserve what he had.

29955-16-runes.jpg

“Sorry about the streaking, Ms. Ridge.” He blushed at his dangling beast.

Gliding to face him eye to eye she fanned her hands over her ethereal form, “Do I need reminded of my own streaking?”

“Guess not! Modest I suppose. I respect you, Ma’am.” Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes. Not simply to focus on his change, but Maddy’s body was incredible even if ethereal. “Let’s give this Goliath act a shot.”

Remaining up close in his shadow she observed him grow at will. Ten feet tall! Twenty! Thirty! Forty! At the first twelve feet she noticed his colossal cock rise up beneath her thighs and literally pass through her body to vanish above her in the darkness of night. At forty feet tall his massive genitalia became a canopy against the night sky.

“Sorry.” Malcolm growled noticing the unplanned invasion. It was sexy in one way, disrespectful the other. Her reaction if it could be read was merely intrigue. It was not as if Madigan Ridge could feel anything. Even emotion! Concern at best! Still, her thoughts were like any woman’s. She enjoyed a good male stripper.

29955-16-mad.jpg

Floating higher to compensate his size she again passed through his stone like penis until her full frontal met his beach ball sized eyes.

“Your runes are lighting up as I phase through you.” She realized!

“Yeah? I was just wondering what they might say. My translator was shattered so there’s no help in that. Everyone is asleep. I’ll have James read me tomorrow.”

“They are mesmerizing.” Madigan reached toward the rune on his chest as if a moth to a bug zapper. “May I?”

29955-16-spiral.jpg

“Sure! Can’t hurt I suppose.” Sensing energy coming from the glowing spiral she placed her hand directly on it. Oddly enough her gravitating palm failed to pass through his body.

“Strange. I cannot phase through you. Yet, in my ethereal form I feel its heat. I don’t--” Maddy grew silent then focused queerly upon her palm. Her hand, wrist, entire body was hardening. Her mind reeled with unpredicted images of once proud standing cityscapes. The longer she touched him the more her body went from ghostlike to normal flesh and blood.

With a loud scream she fell from her floating height, her body toppling into freefall before Malcolm could catch her in his gigantic form. She fell directly across his monstrous twelve-foot erection below and sprawled unconscious over it. Malcolm was embarrassed but stunned by her reality. Carefully, he peeled her limp body from his beast and palmed her in his gigantic hand with the gentlest of care. His size decreasing slowly, he ventured downward until he could cradle her in both arms.

“How in the hell did that happen?” He patted her cheek. Holding her he felt her cold body against his. There was no body heat whatsoever, yet he could feel a pulse within her. Groggily she woke up to look directly into Malcolm’s concentrated gaze. Noting his body touching hers with sensation she held her hands before her with a glimmer of shock.

“Am I alive?”

“Not sure, Maddy. Should I go get everyone?”

Suddenly, as fast as she was normal Maddy’s flesh returned to its phantom appearance, the result only temporary. She again rose into the air in front of Malcolm. He had to force his gaze to lower as her inner thighs faced him only inches away. Respect ruled the man.

“That didn’t last long.” She appeared sad.

“Strange that all that happened period. We buried your real body, Maddy.”

“I know this. Perhaps I was resurrected? We need to explore this more. Should we try again?”

Malcolm hesitated, hearing his belly growl. Each time he exerted his body he felt the neediness of the apple. Locating the fully reformed fruit he devoured it as Madigan pondered the possibilities. In her withheld emotions she wanted to race inside the ship and inform everyone, especially her daughter Sophia who she knew wasn’t sleeping. Her daughter no longer required rest, so she was merely meditating to the soothing song of her symbiotic companions. She decided against it in case this was a one-time incident.

Malcolm polished off his apple and stared at its core. Each time he dined upon the golden fruit he watched it grow back to perfection, ready to be eaten all over again. Careful study he wondered how his life could possibly change living like this. Dependent upon a forbidden fruit he was always fearful of losing his apple. Greed obviously kept it nearby. Weakness plagued him the second he abused his size altering ability. Shaking off his concern he devoted his attention back to Maddy.

“Okay! I’m juiced up. Still want to try this, Madigan?”

“It is a worthy experiment, don’t you think? If touching the rune has the same result, we can get James in on this. I would like to live once again if possible.”

“Alright! Let me go big.” He backed away and turned sideways so that his erection faced away from her this time. “When you touch that spiral rune hover over my hand. That way when and if you become solid you won’t fall so far.”

Madigan lowered her eyes to his hard cock. “Forgive my earlier trajectory, Malcolm. We both know that was unexpected.”

“Perish the thought. Accidents happen.”

Observing him begin to rise tall yet again, each time he grew to colossal proportions his manhood increased in size as well. Becoming a force to reckon with under extraordinary circumstances, it was impossible not to notice. Madigan although a ghost still retained her desires even though it was impossible to act upon them.

At 40 feet high his glowing runes erupted like a rash across his body. Different images in different areas. Madigan to his side this time avoided collision with that amazing beast between his legs. As she rose up to stand in front of his chest where she had touched him before she explored the spiral. Reaching out and she trailed her hand in the direction of the spirals beginning to its end. With a final hesitation to sense its energy she touched Malcolm. Again, she turned to flesh and blood. This time her bone structure shining through as if an x-ray.

29955-16-tower.jpg

He was ready this time, holding his right hand directly beneath her feet. In a sudden flash Madigan passed out again. Toppling into his palm to lay there on her back, in a rather compromising position. Her legs wide and thighs vibrant. Malcolm kept his eyes on her face as much as possible. No simple task!

Quickly reviving Madigan examined her body, literally squeezing her breasts, fingers caressing her tight tummy, and for the first time in ages frolicked amid her innermost vulvae. A living nervous system reacted with a brilliant shiver. Malcolm suffered seeing fingers embedded within her as if it might be her final time ever.

“Oh, my God! Malcolm? I can feel everything. Even your heated exhale down upon me.” Her hair was billowing in his breath. “Shit! I’m so sorry for masturbating. I just needed to feel alive again.” Wet fingers proved just how real her body was. He had to close his eyes as she stood up in his palm, teetering over the crease in his love line. Balance lost she literally fell forward over his nose; it was that close to her.

Breasts to both sides of his bridge she let out a squeal of apology. Giddy to be alive she reached out to kiss the bridge of his nose. “THIS IS INCREDIBLE! THANK YOU, MALCOLM!” He endured her odd hug knowing it was overpowering her emotions. Learning to control her glee she held onto him by his eyebrows like ropes in her grasp. “I know this is insane but please tolerate me.”

“I’m good as long as you are. Let’s just not tell the General if we ever make it home.” His voice boomed, laughter shaking his body, inevitably her own. In her outreached arms she lay across the tip of his nose. Her pussy trickled down into his nostrils. “Hold on Fay Wray! Welcome to Skull Island.” He lowered his hand leaving her hanging by the vines of his brow. Shrieking at a possible fall she held on for renewed life then broke into laughter.

“You did that on purpose.” His massive eyeballs crossed to maintain a visual on her. “Why am I not reverting back like before?”

“Maybe because you’re still clinging to me.”

“This is so wrong on every level.”

“Sure, that isn’t so Kong on every level?”

29955-16-ai-blonde.jpg

“Don’t make me pee on you.” She could not stop laughing. “I don’t know how this is happening, but God bless you Mister Brand. And no I will never admit this to my husband.”

“Good to nose.” He joined her in hilarious laughter. It was contagious in the moment. Unable to resist her bed she hiked her knees higher and began grazing her cunt along his nose bone. He did not have the heart to tell her to stop. Being human again was a gift that might not last much longer. Let her have her moment. The nose knows! Madigan Ridge had an orgasm hanging by threads. Palm rising up under her she let go of his eyebrows and slid down to fall into his palm.

“That was shameless of me. Can you ever forgive me Malcolm?”

“Live a little Madigan. Who knows how long it might last.”

“Thank you for understanding my loss of sanity there.”

Catching her attention there was a rune upon his forehead that prompted study. Carefully standing up in his hand he curled his fingers behind her as if a cage of protection. “There is a rune on your forehead. Can we experiment further while I’m still here?”

“Go for it.” He lifted her up over his brow. With her fleshly touch she caressed the new symbol. This time her body shimmered like glass. Glowing and radiant as if a firefly.

“Look at me, Malcolm.” He hadn’t stopped! “I feel like my entire body is comprised of pure energy. It’s like my body is pulling the moonlight into me.”

29955-16-glow.jpg

“Try another rune. Hell, try all of them.” His voice bellowed! This was turning into quite the show with her dancing in his palm like living light.

“Move me to you left profile.”

29955-16-fire.jpg 29955-16-ice.jpg

At his left temple she delicately touched the rune upon it which ignited her body from light to physical fire that didn’t burn her to a crisp. “I feel heat but it’s not harming me.” Nor him in his colossal size. He felt zero pain! The right temple cooled the flame encasing her curves in a sheath of sleek ice. Even now she acted normal under vicious conditions. Her body adapting to whatever came her way. Both of them were amazed. “ICE! ICE! BABY!” He chuckled! “That’s the most Vanilla thing I’ve ever said.” There was no end to their sharing of joyous smiles.

On his right shoulder she touched the writing, and her body became coal black as if a living shadow. Only her eyes were white. His left shoulder turns her body into living gossamer. Web like material spewing from her pores.

29955-16-shadow.jpg 29955-16-web.jpg

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.