Wedding 1 - Fitting - Cover

Wedding 1 - Fitting

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2022 by LiteroCat

Erotica Story: Nude fitting by an arrogant, horny designer. Advise how to beat the gown 'bad luck'curse.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Sister   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   ENF   .

My sister, Kara, came with me to my final wedding dress appointment. Embarrassing as my measurements appointment was, this was, at times, worse. Renown designer, Pierre D., was as short as he was gay. He entered the changing/fitting room with me and ordered me to remove my tank top in my first meting with him. I resisted, not wanting to reveal or admit I am a closeted exhibitionist. He barked, “Mademoiselle, I see dozens of naked brides dailee. Do eeu think eeu ahr so very differente? Go then. Eef eeu ahr not willing to let me measure eeu properly, leave. I cannot elp eeu.”

It took months to book this time with him, so I gladly surrendered. I removed my top and exposed my bare tits, but not before he had pulled the curtain open to leave. Leaving it open, he turned and stared at my tits. “Very good. When did eeu have eeur last period?” When I told him it was two weeks ago, he wrote it down. I asked why he needed to know that. “Eeeur teets ahr at their smallest now. I will need to measure again in a week when they are fullest.”

He pinched my nipples and as he casually moved on, I asked why. “The dress will be snug, but not tight. I need to know how far eeur nipples extend.” My fiancé keeps telling me they are tall and perfect, but he is biased. Pierre measured each nipple to collar, then to opposite collar, then nipple to under boob, then nipple to navel. “OK. Remove rest of clothes now.” Though I rather enjoyed showing my tits to him and the few people pacing outside the fitting room, I wasn’t sure I wanted to display my pussy to either.

“Please, remove clothes now; I have others to see.” When I pointed to the open curtain, he said, “Pshaw, we are all adults, no kiddies allowed in here. We have all seen naked persons before. Strip, or leave.” I unsnapped my sorts and stopped. He reached from behind me and yanked my shorts and panties to my ankles, rubbing my ass with his face. I gasped; he stepped on my clothes so I could not pull them up. We both stared at the two couples staring at my bared pussy. “Step out of clothes, now,” he ordered. I hesitated some seconds, naked and hands flailing before slowly stepping high out of my clothes.

Pierre tossed my clothes into the waiting area, then measured navel to clit, then length of my slit, then waist and hips, finally clit to toes. “Eeu will have to shave this bush short and these,” he pushed two fingers into my wet pussy and rubbed his thumb along each labium. “ ... these must be shaved or waxed smooth to best show off when eeu remove panties for Best Man, eef eeu can wear any.” What the hell was he talking about?

He measured across my clit, then across the widest part of my abs. As the two couples watched, he spread my labia and licked up them and around my clit and he fingered my pussy until I came on his face. “Tart to sweet balance tell me how much swelling you will have. Must compensate.” He measured my clit extension. My mouth and legs wide open, I blushed. He moved behind me and made several measurements around my ass before he spread my cheeks and licked my rear hole. There was no point in asking why. I chose to just enjoy the pleasure and exposure.

Before I left that day, he informed me how to beat the bad luck curse we get when the groom sees the bride in her wedding dress ANY time before the wedding. He said we must fuck to mutual orgasm in the dress. I’m good with that.


I expected similar treatment and repeated measurements at my final fitting, so I asked my sister to come along and preserve my modesty. Pierre met Kara with eyes at her tit level. As he stared at her D-cups, he licked his lips. Kara smiled. The three of us entered the fitting room. He asked Kara to sit in the waiting room while he measured. I insisted she stay. Though this seemed to disrupt his plans, he pulled the curtain open, “Now eeu can watch without being in the way. Mme., please remove all clothes, now.” Kara had to believe me now that he insisted on measuring me naked. Her eyes popped, but she said nothing. She stepped out to the waiting area closest to my fitting room.

I pulled off my top and he stripped off my bottoms again. Once again naked, I stared at Kara. He passed her my clothes as another couple sat in the waiting room and stared silently at my complete exposure. This time he had me spin slowly to see how my flesh moved. “Eeu shaved completely. That is good.”

He said he needed to study my movement, so he asked me to walk the waiting area several times as he studied how my tits and ass moved. Kara and the strangers also studied my naked movements and denuded pussy. “OK. I see eeur tits have grown nearly a full cup from small B to small C. Good I measured again.” He made the same measurements as last time. This time, he had a proto wedding dress nearby.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.