The Last Appointment of the Day - Cover

The Last Appointment of the Day

by klank

Copyright© 2022 by klank

Erotica Sex Story: Steve Adams is ready to go home when he gets one last visitor as the office closes. What can he do for her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Workplace   Rough   Spanking   Oral Sex   Public Sex   .

“Mr. Adams? I know it’s 5:00, but you have an unannounced visitor, a Mrs. Thurman. Says she’s from FinCo.”

“Is this something that can be rescheduled? It’s been a long day, Mary.”

“I know sir, but she says it’ll be quick as she just has a couple questions.”

“Thank you, Mary; send her in, and enjoy your evening.”

Steve Adams, VP of Finance for Risecorp Development, was preparing to head home for the evening. He had started at 6:30 with breakfast at FinCo Bank, working on a new line of credit for the new midtown building that would be the latest crown jewel in Risecorp’s portfolio. 375 luxury condos with mixed office use, full retail at ground level, parking garage, rooftop patio and pools, and a luxury suite overlooking the ocean that awaited him as his reward for brokering the deal.

Steve stood to look at the wall where the plans were located while he waited for his guest to arrive. It would not only be Risecorp’s crown jewel, but his, as he had worked hours to make sure everything would be lined up for this moment. His office door opened further and he heard Mary announce, “Here is Mrs. Thurman, sir. Have a good evening.”

Steve started speaking as he turned around. “Thank you for stopping by, although I’m not sure what more your bank needs Mrs. Thu...”

The words got caught in his throat as he looked across the office at his visitor, one who was quite familiar, but he’d never seen in the flesh. Surely, this couldn’t be her, could it?

Her grin widened as she saw the flash of recognition in his eyes. She quickly took in her surroundings: a plush office, with a small conference table, comfortable couch and stately wooden desk. She turned and closed the door behind her, noticing the large glass window overlooking the city to her left, and the larger glass wall showing the office to her right.

As she closed the door, the interior windows seemed to change: they automatically took on a frosted look, obscuring the view of the rest of the office. Sure, shadows could be seen moving as the working floor emptied, but the privacy being afforded would now work to her advantage. She smiled as she saw a lock on the door and took advantage to flip it closed.

Steve’s pulse started racing as his unknown visitor slowly wandered towards him. He started to speak, but before he could, she had closed the gap between them and pressed a finger to his lips with one hand while grabbing his tie with the other. Slowly, she pressed him backwards until his knees met with the back of his chair, and he fell into it in wonder.

Now that she had his attention, she leaned forward and placed a kiss on his top lip, then traced her tongue along it. She leaned over and nipped at one of his ears, feeling his heart begin to race as she used her hands to trace down his sides.

For Steve’s part, he was in complete shock. The privacy glass had done its job, but here he was in his office, with a virtual stranger crawling all over him. His pants quickly tightened as he lost control of the situation, seemingly powerless to stop her.

She slowly slid to her knees, tantalizingly sliding her hands over his chest, before lowering them down to his belt buckle and sliding it open. She felt him start to twitch in panic and knew the fear of getting caught would be a huge turn-on for him. She quickly turned to pin his chair against the desk so he couldn’t slide out of the way and finished unbuckling him.

In their pictures and chats, she had seen his cock several times, but she was not prepared for the monster that she had unleashed. As she slid his pants down a bit, the head popped straight up and tapped her chin. Without conscious thought, she licked her lips, and her tongue grazed the tip of his cock ever so tantalizingly.

For Steve, this moment was a fantasy come true. Unable to hold in his pleasure anymore, he let out a low moan. His visitor giggled and brought a finger back up to his lips, reminding him to be quiet, as she began to slowly trace around the head of his massive cock with her tongue.

Steve was already in heaven as he felt that warm wetness teasing him. A moment later, he took a deep breath in shock as she wrapped her lips around his head and sank as low as she could go. The warmth of her mouth was unlike anything he’d ever felt before, and another moan threatened to escape his lips. This time, though, he could hear footsteps in the hallway outside his office, and panic began to set in.

Hearing and sensing the same thing, she quickly swiveled the chair around and snuck under the desk to continue her task. Steve was now sitting at his desk as he heard a knock at the door. He heard Mary call, “Have a good evening!” He tried to respond, but his voice failed him; luckily, Mary kept walking down the hallway oblivious to the scene in the office.

Taking advantage of the situation, his visitor lowered the top of her dress, revealing that she had no bra on underneath, and pushed her breasts up to envelop his shaft between them before resuming the exploration of his cock with her tongue. She was now bobbing back and forth, able to take about half of him in her mouth, while her breasts rubbed along the base and her hair tickled down over his belly and groin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.