The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

First Kiss

Coming of Age Sex Story: First Kiss - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

After a few minutes, when everyone had calmed down and Ashley and Brittney had ducked underwater to freshen their faces, we settled into a long awkward silence. Ashley stole furtive glances at me but seemed reluctant to look me in the eye, and I wondered if she felt ashamed for her outburst.

“You’re wrong, you know,” I said to her at last.

“About what?” she asked, sounding worried.

“Earlier, when you said no one ever wants to be your friend. That’s not true. I want to be your friend.” Ashley’s face lit up until I thought it might glow, and I could tell she fought back fresh tears. “If you want,” I added, and she coughed out a laugh.

“Yes! Of course! I’d love that!” she said.

“Hey! What about us, dude?” Courtney asked.

“What about you?” I replied playfully.

“What are we? Chopped liver?”

“No, you’re definitely not chopped liver,” I assured her, then splashed her chest with water.

“Hey, fucker!” she yelled and splashed me back.

I sent more water flying toward the other girls and within moments, a full-blown splash fight erupted. I dove underwater to escape, swimming to the stairs with the four of them hot on my heels. When I pulled myself up onto the steps and took a seat, they doused me mercilessly until, at last, they’d gotten their fill.

When the assault finally ended, I wiped the water from my face and found them all staring at me intently, as if waiting for me to do or say something.

“What?” I asked. “Is there something on my face?”

“No,” Kayla said.

“Then, why are you all staring at me?”

They looked at each other and only then realized that, yes, they had indeed been staring, so they quickly dispersed. Kayla and Courtney shared a seat on the steps with me, while Ashley and Brittney laid back to float in the shallow water in front of us.

We sat silently for a while, each lost in our own thoughts. I leaned forward, elbows on my knees, to watch the two girls float, mesmerized by their weightless appearance, suspended over the surface of water, and the way the dim light highlighted the contours of their wet, naked bodies. My eyes traced along the swells of their firm breasts, resting high atop their chests, pointing defiantly skyward, then travelled over the gentle slope of their bellies and thighs, where each new frontier of skin led to some wonderfully mysterious fold or crevasse. I noticed the nest of black pubic hair that rested on top of Ashley’s mons, and that Brittney’s wispy bush had a light, fiery orange hue.

As I observed them, my mind drifted toward other thoughts that soon had me swelling until I stood fully erect. I had an unusually thick cock, with a broad, deeply ridged head. Although not excessively long, most girls found it intimidating simply for its sheer volume, and very few could take me comfortably without a lot of foreplay and lubrication. I absently wondered what these girls would make of it.

When I finally stirred from my reverie, I noticed Courtney out of the corner of my eye, silently watching me. I turned my head.

“What are you thinking about, right now?” she asked.

The eternal question, and such a cliché that I nearly laughed. I appraised the earnest look on her face and wondered whether I should really tell her. Probably best not to, I decided.

“Nothing,” I lied.

I leaned back and set my elbows on the step above, tilting my head back to stare up at the stars. A moment later, I heard a sharp inhalation of breath, and lifted my head to find Kayla and Courtney staring at my crotch. I looked down.

My thick cock, swollen with blood and fully erect, was clearly visible in the dim light and shallow water. My pulse quickened and, for a brief instant, the instinctual urge to conceal myself gripped me, but I fought it back.

Swimming naked with these four girls, their curious looks and touches, and the sexual frustration borne of constant titillation, had brought me to a state of arousal such that I no longer cared. I wanted them to see it, to look at it, and to know how I felt. I’d looked at them and thought about them all evening, and I suspected they’d done the same. So, instead of hiding it, I leaned my head back again to continue my survey of the heavens.

It didn’t take long before I heard the tell-tale sound of lapping water as Ashley and Brittney abandoned their aquatic repose to investigate what had so enraptured their friends. After a few moments, I lifted my head again to find all four girls huddled around me.

“Is there a problem?” I asked.

Kayla looked at me with large, dark eyes. She shook her head. “No,” she said, her voice hoarse.

Courtney came straight to the point and asked, “Why is your dick hard, dude?”

I looked down and shrugged my shoulders. “Because I’m aroused,” I said plainly.

“By what?” she pressed.

I sighed and looked at their faces, each a mask of fascination, curiosity, and apprehension. Maybe I should just be straight with them, I thought. Surely, they were clever enough to understand.

“You do know how sex works, right?” I asked, and Courtney gave me a sour look. “Alright, sorry. Well, when you asked what I was thinking about earlier, it wasn’t nothing.”

Ashley swallowed and asked, “So, what were you thinking about?”

I scratched my jaw and chuckled. “Man, this is weird. It’s ... complicated,” I began, but I could see that dead-end answer wouldn’t cut it. “I mean, I wasn’t thinking about just one thing. I was thinking about a lot of things.”

“What things?” Ashley persisted, but her tone didn’t seem confrontational, nor had she been trying to pester me. She seemed genuinely curious.

I chuckled again and said, “Wow, okay. So, I was watching you and Brittney floating in the water and I started thinking about the day. Like ... okay, first I was just thinking about how good you both looked floating there. But then I also started thinking about kissing Courtney earlier, and how good that felt. And then, just, you know ... being here with the four of you. All of us swimming together, naked in the pool. It all just, well ... yeah. It got me really hot.”

They listened with rapt attention as I struggled to articulate my thoughts. Courtney’s posture shifted when I spoke about our kiss, and even in the pale, dim light, Brittney’s face noticeably reddened when I mentioned watching her. Ashley’s eyes were wide, and she frequently glanced down as I spoke, marrying my words to their result.

A long moment of silence passed as they processed what I’d said. Finally, Kayla spoke up.

“So, were you thinking about having sex?”

I favored her with a benign smile and tilted my head from side to side as I formulated my answer. “I mean, sort of,” I said noncommittally, buying time to think of something more profound to say.

“What the hell does ‘sort of’ mean?” Courtney asked.

“I mean, yes and no. Not explicitly, but we’re all sitting here together, naked, and I see one, two, three, four vaginas and an erect penis. So, sex is kind of implied, don’t you think?”

This comment elicited jarring looks of realization from them as the lid on the sexual tension that had been simmering briefly lifted. I continued, to drive home my point.

“Look, there’s actually having sex, and then there’s thinking about having sex, but then there’s this idea of sex, and that’s not usually specific to anyone or anything, okay? It’s more of a general feeling of sexiness and sexuality.”

I could tell by the confused looks on their faces that I’d lost them. I tried another approach.

“Look, it’s this progression, right? First, you’re just kind of thinking about sex, and it starts making you feel all hot and horny. Then you start thinking about having sex with someone in particular, and you start to imagine specific scenarios, right? Things you’d like to do to them and things you’d like them to do to you. And then, well, you know ... you have sex with them.”

They didn’t respond or react, so I just kept going.

“So, that first part creates this kind of, like, sexual energy that, I don’t know ... permeates the air around you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.