The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

A Dream Fulfilled

Coming of Age Sex Story: A Dream Fulfilled - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

After an endless string of garbled text messages, and a nearly incoherent phone call, Denise showed up at my apartment twenty minutes later. When I opened the door and she saw my face, her annoyed scowl vanished.

“Oh my god,” she said softly, and I fell into her arms. I had no more tears to cry, but I still shook as if I had. Denise rubbed my back and tried to console me.

“Okay. It’s alright. Let’s get you back inside, okay?”

She led me to the sofa and sat next to me, then lowered my head to her lap. She held my hand and stroked my hair.

“What happened?” she asked.

I told her how I’d cut it off with the First Timers and why, and her expression softened when the pain of it brought me fresh tears and more crying.

“If it helps,” Denise said when I’d finally calmed down, “I think you did the right thing. I love you, fuck face, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried for those girls when you first introduced them to me.”

“I know,” I said wistfully. “And yeah, it does help.”

“Want a drink?” she asked, but I shook my head like a child. She lifted my head to slide out from underneath me and poured herself a glass of wine. “Cigarette?”

Yes. That, I would do. We sat outside on the balcony and watched the city lights, talking about anything but the First Timers, sharing one cigarette after another. I’d almost quit, but my recent experiences with Erin and the First Timers had brought me back to day zero. Tomorrow, I promised myself, I’d quit again. But not tonight. Tonight, I would finish every cigarette in the house.

When we extinguished her partial pack, which didn’t take long because I’d chained four cigarettes together, she ran down to her car to get another. When she returned, her demeanor had changed. She seemed anxious.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and she tilted her head.

“I want to do something for you.”

“You’ve done plenty for me by just coming over. Oh, and bringing more cigs. Gimme,” I said, reaching for them, but she held them back.

“I’m being serious,” she said.

“Okay...”

She looked at me and sighed, then held out her hand. “Come inside with me.” I watched her anxiety turn to nervousness. When I took her hand, it trembled.

“Denise, what’s going on?” I asked as she led me through the living area and down the hall to my bedroom. “Denise?”

She turned to face me, then her hands went to my belt. She unbuckled it, then unbuttoned my fly and unzipped me.

“Take off my clothes,” she said hastily, and I didn’t hesitate a moment.

After four and a half years, I would finally get to fuck Denise. I nearly tore her blouse taking it off and I could barely contain the shaking in my fingers as I manipulated her bra clasp. In no time, we both stood naked, my cock already hard and eager to be inside her. My hands went to her soft, full breasts and I leaned in to kiss her, but she pushed me backwards onto the bed.

“Wait right there,” she said, turning for the door. “I need to get something.”

I waited anxiously for her to return, wondering if I’d have to endure a round with Rocco before she’d let it happen. The way I felt, however, I didn’t care. I wanted to fuck Denise more than anything in the world, and I’d be willing to pay any price for it.

I wanted to fuck Denise more than almost anything else in the world.

“Hey, dude,” Courtney said as she walked into my bedroom. Brittney followed immediately behind her. Then Kayla and Ashley. All four girls stood together at the foot of my bed, completely naked. Denise brought up the rear.

“They were waiting downstairs in their cars when I went down for smokes,” she said. “This is their idea, not mine.”

I couldn’t believe my eyes. I opened my mouth to talk, but Ashley came around the side of the bed to slap me hard across the face.

“Silence, slave!” she yelled, fire blazing in her azure eyes. “You will not speak until spoken to. Do you understand?”

I almost couldn’t get the words out. “Y-yes, Mistress Ashley.”

She smirked. “Good. Now, we’re all going to fuck the shit out of you until you’re a used up husk. Would you like that, my slave?”

“Fuck yes, I would.”

SLAP!

“Mistress Ashley.”

I’d never been fucked like that before in my life. At once raw and urgent, yet tender and loving at the same time. So many young, naked bodies swarmed over me that I hardly knew where to begin.

Thankfully, they did.

Kayla and Brittney teamed up to suck my cock, while Ashley sat on my face so I could eat her pussy. Denise and Courtney landed on the bed together next to me and crawled over each other to sixty-nine. Ashley watched me from behind her dark rimmed glasses as my tongue danced over her pussy, the stiffened tip digging between her plump labia. She reached down to pull her pussy open for me.

“Suck my fucking clit, slave!” she said firmly, taking an authoritative tone with me. “Eat my pussy like it’s the last meal you’re ever going to get.”

I hooked my hands over her thighs and took her tiny stiff clit between my lips and sucked and licked it as if my life depended on it, biting down on it until she hissed, then sucking and licking it some more. Ashley ground her hips against my face, using me, directing me to the parts of her pussy she wanted me to service. She’d been completely unleashed.

“I love the way you eat my pussy,” she muttered, mashing her small breasts against her chest. “I’m going to miss it so much.” She nearly choked on her words, shaking her head to snap herself out of it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then moaned when I took her clit back between my lips.

Brittney and Kayla explored every inch of my crotch, licking and sucking, stroking and fondling, hands and fingers and lips and tongues everywhere, all at once, constantly moving. Even without seeing them, I knew who had my cock in her mouth at any moment, each of them distinct in her technique and approach. Kayla deep throated me and moved her small hands over my body, while Brittney preferred to first lick, then roll her soft lips over the head and stroke my shaft with her large hand.

Then I felt the bed shift as Kayla mounted me. My cock slid into her tight, wet pussy and she bounced up and down, putting her hands on Ashley’s shoulders to support herself. Brittney’s hands continued to massage my balls and rub my legs while Kayla fucked me, and Ashley’s breathing accelerated as I bore down on her clit, sucking and continuously flicking it with my tongue. She gripped my hair and pulled my face into her crotch and bent over, exhaling a sharp breath and then a cry.

“Oh god! Mm!”

When she couldn’t take any more, she pushed my head away and smiled at me. “Good job, slave.” She looked over her shoulder then turned back to me. “You’re going to eat Brit’s little pussy now, aren’t you?”

“You’re goddammed right I am, Mistress Ashley.”

Ashley crawled off my face, making room for Brittney. When Brittney sat on my chest, Ashley grabbed my hair and yanked my face up into her friend’s fiery pink pussy.

“Eat it, slave. Lick that fucking pussy.”

I almost couldn’t take how turned on I’d become. I felt like I might go mad with desire and lust. It was the best drug in the world. I wanted them. All of them. In every way possible. Brittney gasped as I attacked her pussy with my mouth, her hand joining with Ashley’s to hold and guide my head.

I felt Kayla’s fingers brushing against the base of my cock as she stimulated her clit, and it took her no time to bring herself to a squeaking orgasm. Rather than stop, or even slow, she leaned back to brace herself on my shins, riding through her climax, bringing the head of my cock into contact with the front wall of her vagina. She rode me like an animal, using me to stimulate her g-spot. Her hand moved back to her clit and she brought herself to a second, powerful orgasm.

“Ah!” she cried. She didn’t want to stop, but Ashley grew impatient.

“I want his big fucking cock in my pussy. Now, you little slut!” Ashley snapped, and Kayla slowed, then dismounted me. Ashley balanced herself on the balls of her feet and took my cock in her hand to guide me to her pussy, then squatted down on top of it. With her hands braced between my legs, Ashley bounced up and down to fuck me hard, slamming her big ass onto my pelvis.

“Oh god, yeah,” she muttered. “Oh fuck, yeah. Fuck me, you motherfucker. Fuck my fucking pussy, you piece of shit!”

I groaned into Brittney’s pussy and felt my orgasm quickly roil up, but I didn’t want to cum. I wanted it to last, but I knew Ashley would never stop. I dug my tongue into Brittney’s tender vagina and flexed my pelvic floor muscles to hold it in. My orgasm came, a powerful surge that caused my body to twitch as Ashley dragged her pussy up and down over my cock.

“Oh shit, your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy,” she said, feeling it bulge inside of her vagina as I held back my ejaculation. I lifted my hips to meet her and we increased the pace of our fucking. I pulled my feet back to get better leverage, then hammered her pussy with my cock.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me harder,” she grunted.

I lost my lusty mind. I’d never heard Ashley talk like that before. I drilled her pussy as hard and as fast as I could from that constrained position, which I was grateful for, since I would have fucked her to unconsciousness if I’d been on top of her. Before long, she merely hovered over me while my thick cock plunged rapidly in and out of her.

Then I felt it. The tingle of another climax, slowly building in delicious, agonizing layers. Brittney slid her pussy back and forth over my mouth, my tongue gliding over her entire vulva from ass to clit. I heard Courtney cry out as Denise brought her to an orgasm. The pressure continued to build at the base of my cock. My balls contracted. I felt a burning sensation behind my eyes as my ejaculation surged up my cock.

I cried out, nearly screaming into Brittney’s pussy as a torrent of warm, pearlescent cum shot into Ashley’s tight pussy. She felt it immediately and let out a cry of her own from the surprise of it. My slippery semen flowed around my cock, providing a frictionless foundation upon which Ashley could build her orgasm.

Ashley’s hand fell to her clit and she rubbed herself as she rode me. The overstimulation of my glans caused my body to twitch, but I didn’t care. I fucked her until I could no longer maintain an erection. Ashley got herself off with my deflating, cum-coated cock still inside her vagina.

When she crawled off me, Kayla went to work, licking the cummy residue from my cock. My stomach muscles convulsed each time she licked and sucked the head, and each time she giggled mischievously.

“Mm, daddy. You taste really good,” she said, then giggled again.

I couldn’t take being on my back anymore. I had to flip over. I pulled my head back to look up at Brittney. “Get on your back, baby, so I can stick my fingers inside your wet little pussy.”

When Brittney pulled her legs back, I kneeled in front of her and carefully slid two fingers into her vagina, rolling them over her spongy erogenous zone while I licked my way around her vulva, slowly circling, zeroing in on her clit. After Courtney brought Denise to a deep, throaty orgasm that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, Denise crawled her way to watch me eat Brittney’s pussy. Kayla and Ashley sat leaning against the headboard on either side of Brittney, masturbating themselves while they watched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.