The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

Breaking Waves

Coming of Age Sex Story: Breaking Waves - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

Once inside the house, I made my way to the den to pour myself a huge glass of whiskey and gulped down half of it before sitting on the sofa, in the same spot Erin had sat the day she drugged me. My heart pounded in my chest as I checked the time on my phone. Kayla and Brittney would keep Ashley away until I texted them to return. Before returning the phone to my pocket, I pressed the record button on the audio recording app and settled in to wait.

I didn’t wait long. I heard Erin’s bedroom door open, and she called down from the second floor.

“I’ll be right down!”

She sounded almost cheerful. I rearranged myself on the sofa, spreading my arms out over the seatback, then crossed and recrossed my legs, before settling on a one arm on the seatback, whiskey in the other hand resting on a crossed knee pose. Erin appeared at the doorway.

“Make yourself at home,” she said. Her eyes flitted around the room before she entered.

I regarded her briefly, then looked away to stare straight ahead, affecting a bored expression. Erin edged to the bar cart and selected a bottle of Pellegrino instead of liquor.

“Is this your hard ass, white knight routine?” she asked with an obnoxious laugh, taking a seat across from me. She glanced down at my wrists and shook her head, softly clucking her tongue.

She’d prepared herself for this meeting. She’d done her hair and makeup, and wore a sleeveless, knee length dress that looked entirely out of place inside a rural home on a weekday afternoon. The sparkling water fizzed in her hand as she waited for me to respond. Somewhere in the hallway, a clock tick-tocked, and the dishwasher kicked on for a new spray cycle.

Our duel had begun. Neither would speak until the other did first.

Minutes of silence passed, each watching the other closely. Then a quick movement to lift my glass caused her to flinch. I finished my whiskey in a gulp and rose from the couch. When I did, Erin shot up from her seat, still wary of my intentions. I scoffed silently and returned to the bar cart to refill my glass. I didn’t want to drink, but I needed to calm my nerves. I already felt hopelessly outgunned in this battle of wits, so I kept it modest. Just a shot.

When Erin saw that I didn’t intend to attack her, she sat back down. On the way to my seat, I tossed a sugar packet onto the coffee table before sitting down. Erin examined it from afar but didn’t dare touch it.

“Ketamine?” she asked, breaking the silence.

“Ecstasy.”

“Oh.”

She crossed her legs and bobbed her foot, but I ignored it to watch her breathing instead. She appeared calm as a tranquil pond on a still day and it unnerved me. The woman was unflappable. My eyes met hers and I inhaled a deep breath through my nose. She lifted her eyebrows ever so slightly and shifted her posture, prepared for anything I might do or say. Then I exhaled and played my hand.

“I’ve thought a lot about what you said,” I began, and I could tell by her expression that I’d surprised her. “More than a lot. It’s kept me up at night.”

Erin didn’t reply or respond in any way except to shift her eyebrows ever so slightly, lifting first one, then the other.

“How would it work?” I asked, hoping to lure her out into the open, but she refused to take the bait.

“Why don’t you tell me why you’re here.”

“I’m here to fuck you.”

She managed to keep her facial expression under control, but her bobbing foot stuttered and I caught a tiny change in her posture from a quick inhalation of breath. She recovered almost instantly, however, and I wondered if I’d imagined it.

“Is that so?” she asked.

“It is.”

Our staring contest resumed, but I sensed a subtle shift in her demeanor. Though nothing about her outward appearance or expression had changed, she had a different energy about her. Whereas before, she’d acted wary and defensive, she now seemed more assured. In control. She put the bottle of water on the table and went to fix herself a drink. Whiskey, poured into the same type of glass as mine. When she returned to her seat, she took a sip and lifted the corner of her lip into the tiniest of smiles.

I set my whiskey down and stood again, but this time she retained her seat, though she still flinched. In a mental battle, she may have had the upper hand, but she’d stand no chance if things turned physical and she knew it. I picked up the sugar packet and held it between my fingers, flicking it.

“I thought we could make it interesting,” I said.

Erin lifted her chin in a little laugh. “You really expect me to take that?”

I shrugged. “It makes me fuck like a beast. Thought it might do the same for you. Maybe not, though.”

She scoffed silently, but her eyes never left my hands. I ripped the top off the packet and gestured at her.

“Stand up,” I said. She appraised me for a long beat, assessing the potential threat, then stood. “You wearing panties?”

“Maybe.”

“Lift your dress.”

A crooked smile played across her lips. She shifted her eyes back and forth between mine, then lifted the front of her dress to reveal her bald pussy. Keeping my eyes on hers, I reached between her legs to glide my fingertip along the rift between her labia, then pushed it into her vagina. Erin’s chest lifted and her lips parted. When I withdrew my finger, I held it up to show her, then dipped the glistening tip into the packet. It came out coated in a heavy dusting of tan alkaloid crystals. I put my finger in my mouth and sucked it clean.

“How’s it taste?” she asked.

“Old and bitter.”

Erin blew a laugh through her nose. She still held up the skirt of her dress. I reached down again, but this time to undo the fly of my pants to pull out my cock. She glanced at it briefly without moving her head. Taking the shaft in my hand, I guided it to her pussy and dragged the broad head along her slit and over her large, stiff clit. Her shoulders twitched and she breathed sharply through her nose.

Carefully, I sprinkled the head of my stiffening cock with some of the ecstasy and then looked at her.

“Taste for yourself.”

She dropped her dress but didn’t move. If she wouldn’t take it now, she never would. It took all my self-control to keep from shaking, and I was very grateful for the whiskey. She glanced down again and then gave me a resentful look. Fuck.

“That’s not nearly enough,” she said.

She took the packet from me and squatted until her face came level with my cock. Then she poured half the packet in a thick line along the shaft and took me all the way to the back of her throat.

“Give it to me,” I said hurriedly.

When she handed me the packet, I pinched it closed and tilted my head back as if to empty it into my mouth, even screwing up my face at the imagined astringency of the drug. Then I crumpled it in my hand and stuffed it in my back pocket.

She shifted to a kneeled position and worked her hand and mouth over my cock, occasionally taking it out of her mouth to lick the shaft and head, then closed her lips over it again to blow me. She seemed far less restrained than she’d been in the garage, compelled by a sense of urgency I hadn’t seen from her before. She lifted her eyes to mine and I read the expression on her face. She felt hurried.

“I sent the girls away,” I said. “They won’t be back any time soon. We have hours alone together.” Her shoulders relaxed a bit and she slowed down.

“I’m going to fuck you, Erin, and I’m not going to hold anything back. Do you think you’re ready for that?” I asked, and she nodded without a moment’s hesitation. I tilted my head. “You answered pretty quick there, but I’m not so sure you are. You do understand that I’m going to hurt you, right? Really bad. I’m going to fuck you so hard, you’ll feel like begging me to stop, but if you do that, I’ll just fuck you harder.”

I saw no concern on her face. Not even the slightest hint of worry or doubt. She merely sucked my cock and listened.

“If you resist that temptation, however, you’ll be the first and only woman to ever withstand my full force and fury. You’re absolutely certain that’s what you want?”

Again, no hesitation. Only a curt head nod. I couldn’t believe her confidence. I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

“I’m going to need to hear you say it,” I said.

“I’ve heard this all before,” she replied, somewhat exasperated. “You’re going to do what you’re going to do. I get it. So why don’t you stop talking about it and just do it? I won’t resist.”

A thrill coursed through me. I’d had reservations when Courtney asked me to make her my whore and fuck her any way I wanted because I’d known she hadn’t understood what that really meant. With Erin, things were different. I could do anything I wanted to her and she would take it to the best of her ability. Could I break her? Would she yield to me?

“Stand up,” I said, and she got to her feet, brushing imaginary dust from her knees while I tucked my cock back into my pants and zipped up. “Why don’t you show me this collection of yours.”

I’d never seen anything quite like it before. A personal collection of sex paraphernalia to rival The Dominion. Erin and Clay had built a storage closet in the attic space adjacent to their bedroom and filled it with toys and treats of every imaginable type.

“That’s ... impressive,” I said.

“That’s not even all of it,” she said over my shoulder as I peeked my head into their toy room. “We have a shipping container with the bigger items we save for parties. This is just for personal use and intimate little get togethers.”

As impressive the collection in the attic, I didn’t see what I needed, and asked her to take me to the container. The twenty foot steel box sat alone at the corner of the property. When she unlocked it and pulled the door open, the rich smells of leather and lacquered hardwood wafted out. She gestured for me to go inside.

“You first,” I said.

“So untrusting,” she said with a giggle.

She opened both doors completely before stepping inside, and I followed close behind. The container’s contents stood stacked to either side, leaving an open walkway in the middle. Most of the items looked to be regular furniture. Tables and dressers and chairs and things of that nature. Near the back, however, I found something under a silver tarp that looked interesting and motioned for Erin to help me carry it out.

“This?” she asked. “You sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“Okay.”

Erin tried to suppress a smile when I told her where I wanted it. We carried it to the house and into the garage, to the open bay where Ashley parked her Evoque.

“Get on,” I told her the moment we set it down.

“Just like that?”

“Just like that.”

Erin laid back on the bench.

“I’m going to bind you now,” I said, but she remained unimpressed and didn’t respond.

I pulled her legs back, first one, then the other, to bind her ankles to the uprights on either side of her head. Then I pulled her arms between her legs and bound her wrists to the same uprights just below her feet, locking her elbows against the backs of her knees to spread her thighs apart. The position lifted her ass off the bench and caused her dress to gather around her thick waist, exposing everything below.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.