The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

A Promise Kept

Coming of Age Sex Story: A Promise Kept - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

Waking up in my own bed for the first time in days felt wonderful, but waking up next to three beautiful, naked women felt even better, and getting a blowjob from one of them made it one of the better mornings I’d had in a very long time.

When Denise finally packed up her things to go, Courtney seemed saddened. They kissed ferociously at the door, and Denise made her promise to text her later. After Denise had gone, I made omelets for me and the girls and we sat around the kitchen island to eat. They both seemed distracted and introspective, and although we shared an occasional look or smile, they didn’t seem ready yet to share their thoughts or feelings about the events of the previous evening. The two of them departed together soon after breakfast, and I cleaned up the kitchen and tidied the apartment before showering and getting dressed for another day of sex school with the First Timers.

I felt unnerved when I pulled onto the Mitchell’s property, shortly before noon. Ashley had texted me that her dad had left for work, so I knew he wouldn’t be there, but my pulse quickened anyway as the decomposed granite driveway crunched under the tires of my SUV. I parked away from the house, in a spot where I couldn’t be blocked in, and triple checked that I’d closed every door and locked the Rover before making my way to the pool house. Even if Erin slashed my tires, I was prepared to drive away on the rims.

Ashley and Kayla sat huddled around the coffee table, examining an assortment of brightly colored animal tails. Empty shipping envelopes lay strewn about.

“They came!” Ashley shouted when she saw me, holding up one of her new, elaborate butt plugs. “Look how pretty they are!”

She must have bought one of everything on the website. I saw fox, cat, wolf, horse, racoon, and even a fluffy bunny tail, each with a shiny stainless steel butt plug attached at one end. I set my backpack down and scanned the vaulted ceiling.

“What happened to your wrists?” Kayla asked, but I ignored her question.

There.

No wonder I’d missed seeing it before. I stepped up onto the media center console and pulled the well disguised surveillance device off the wall. It had been attached with double-sided foam tape.

“What’s that?” Ashley asked.

“Smoke detector,” I told her. They didn’t need to know that Erin had been spying on us the entire time. “Kept hearing it beep when I stayed the night in here. I think it’s busted.”

I took the device to the kitchenette and looked into the tiny, jeweled lens. “Fuck you, you fat cunt,” I whispered. Then I flipped her off and removed the battery pack. After a moment’s thought, I also tore out the tiny Wi-Fi antenna for good measure and deposited the pieces into the trash.

Brittney and Courtney arrived almost an hour later, looking tired and bedraggled from their romp with me and Denise the night before. While we’d waited for them to arrive, Ashley and Kayla had taken turns modeling the various animal tails, and Ashley had picked one out to show off to them. She kneeled on all fours and waggled her big butt to flick her fluffy pink horse tail and neighed.

“Who am I?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Fluttershy?” Brittney guessed, but Ashley shook her head, disappointed.

“No. I’m Pinkie Pie, of course.”

Brittney humored her with a smile, but Courtney rolled her eyes while she texted on her phone. Both girls seemed off, but I chalked it up to a combination of emotional post-processing of the previous night and a lack of restful sleep.

I’d made the decision on the drive over that I’d bring things to a close with the First Timers Club before the end of the week. Spending time with Denise in my own apartment had given me the perspective I needed to admit that I didn’t have the patience or restraint to be trusted around these girls. Although I thought fondly of all of them and enjoyed spending time with them and fucking them, they could never fully appreciate what type of animal they’d innocently allowed into their circle, and I wouldn’t continue to put them at risk.

Besides, I’d already taught them most of what I knew about sex and handling sexual encounters with men, and I had no real wisdom or insights to offer about the emotional complications of romantic relationships. That had never been my strong suit, nor a topic of much importance or interest to me. They would have to figure that one out on their own. But as far as being capable of attracting men, or women, willing to date and fuck them went, I judged them more than capable of holding their own with any partner they’d likely encounter in their normal, safe, everyday life.

Before I left, though, I still had a few important things to say to them. After that, only one remaining challenge would stand in the way of their graduation from sex school. Conquering the orgasm challenge. I wanted to see them all succeed before I’d feel comfortable calling it quits.

“I’m taking you all out Saturday night,” I told them from my usual spot in front of the television when they’d all settled onto the sectional.

“Where are we going?” Kayla asked.

“It’s a surprise, but don’t worry. You guys are going to have a lot of fun.”

Courtney looked up from her phone to ask, “Are we allowed to bring someone with us?”

I knew who she meant. “Let’s talk about that later,” I told her, seeing no reason to argue about it in front of the others. She’d caught my meaning anyway, and annoyance flashed across her face before she lowered her eyes back to her phone.

They all seemed distracted. Kayla and Ashley obsessed over the butt plugs while Courtney typed away on her phone and Brittney stared off into space.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to take stock of where we are right now,” I said, but no one responded or seemed to care what I’d said.

I slicked back my hair and noticed the angry red and purple marks on my wrists from the periphery of my vision. The evidence of my bondage and assault. I held my hands out in front of me and rotated my elbows to look at them from all angles. Dangling there in the garage, I’d felt so helpless. Like a snared animal. And then to be shown those videos. The angry, psychotic look on my face as I brutally savaged Erin’s ass. To hear the shrieking echo of Brittney’s bloodcurdling screams. And cutting through all of it, Erin’s siren call. Her soothing words washing over me like warm carbon monoxide, bidding me to give in. To lay down and sleep an eternal dreamless sleep.

When I looked up again, the four girls stared at me with concerned looks on their faces. I lowered my hands to my side and stared back at them.

“Are you okay?” Ashley asked.

My response sounded robotic. “I’m fine, Ashley.”

None of them believed me. Brittney and Courtney exchanged a look, their faces full of worry. Kayla came to me and pulled me to the sofa. She held my hand and gently ran her fingers over the marks on my wrist.

“Who did this to you?” she asked, keeping her voice soft.

I looked deep into her large, dark observant eyes that saw everything but revealed nothing about the thoughts and emotions hidden behind them, her expression as enigmatic and inscrutable as a sphinx’s. I pulled my hand away from her and swept my eyes over the assembly of concerned girls.

“Saturday will be our final day together,” I said quietly. Their faces dropped.

“What do you mean?” Brittney asked.

“After Saturday, there won’t be a First Timers Club anymore. At least, not one with me in it.”

Kayla reached for my hand again, but I stood and paced away from her. The other three girls talked over each other, trying to understand the unilateral decision I’d made for all of them.

“Did we do something wrong?” asked Courtney.

Brittney looked devastated. “You’re just going to leave us?”

“Will we ever see you again?” Ashley wanted to know.

I paced back and forth, ignoring their questions. Kayla’s eyes followed me, but she didn’t react or join with her friends to ask about my decision. Instead, she quieted them down and waited for me to look at her again.

“You said you wanted to take stock a minute ago,” she said. “What did you mean by that?”

I’d forgotten why I’d said it and had to think for a moment to remember.

“Five days ago,” I said, “you all asked for my help. You wanted to learn how to be sexy. You wanted to be able to find a boyfriend. You wanted to learn about sex and seduction, and you wanted to practice by having sex with me. I promised you that day that I would do what I could to help you.”

They listened intently with anxious faces.

“Have I fulfilled my promise to each of you?” I asked. “Have I accomplished those things to your satisfaction?”

No one answered for a long while, because to answer honestly would be to admit that our time together truly had reached its end. A tear streamed down Brittney’s cheek and she nodded solemnly. Yes, I had fulfilled my promise to her.

Ashley nodded too and said, “Yes,” but the word sounded forced, like she’d had to rip it from her throat.

Courtney turned her lips down into a frown to cover the shaking of her chin. “Yeah, dude,” she choked. “You did good.”

When I looked at Kayla, her expression still hadn’t changed much. Her eyes flicked back and forth between mine, then moved to my wrist. I subconsciously covered it with my hand and rubbed it with my thumb. When she looked at me again, I saw something in her face. Some connection had been made, and she understood something that she hadn’t realized before. She shook her head.

“No. You haven’t fulfilled your promise to me.”

My eyebrows came together. What had I failed to deliver for her? Kayla glanced at her friends and seemed hesitant to say more, a look I’d seen from her a dozen times before. She had something on her mind but was too embarrassed or self-conscious to say it out loud. Then I saw her jaw clench and she steeled herself. She looked me square in the eye.

“You promised you’d fuck me in the ass,” she said in a clear strong voice. “Remember?”

I did remember. Our first night together, after we’d tried and failed to fit my cock inside of her. I’d promised her that we’d get it the next time, only there hadn’t been a next time. I’d been distracted by other things and she and I hadn’t fucked again since that night.

“Yes, I remember.”

With a quick glance at her friends, Kayla stood up to take off her clothes.

“What? Now?” I asked.

“No, next week. Yes now,” she said, throwing my words back at me. “I asked you to fuck me in the ass. This is how we do it.” When my eyes drifted to the other three girls, she snapped her fingers. “Stop worrying about them!”

She came to me, naked, and worked her fingers over the fly of my shorts. Yes. Yes! I kicked off my shoes and she pulled my shorts down to my ankles, then lifted my shirt. In a moment, I stood as naked as she did. Her hand went for my cock and she stroked it to full hardness as we spoke.

“Do you know where the butt plug is?” she asked. “The big one? I couldn’t find it this morning.”

“I have it. It’s in my backpack.”

“Why do you have it?” she asked, casting a side eye glance at Brittney.

“That’s none of your business, little girl. I have it. That’s all you need to know. Understand?”

She smirked and said, “Yes, daddy.”

“Good girl.”

“Did you sanitize it?”

“Who do you think you’re talking to? Of course I did.”

“Good. Just wait right here, then, and I’ll be back.”

Kayla rifled through my backpack and discovered both the butt plug and the dildo that Brittney had brought with her to my apartment. She held up the dildo and shot Brittney a look before taking them both to the coffee table. After applying a generous amount of anal lube to the rubber bulb, she brought it to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.