The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

Leather and Lace

Coming of Age Sex Story: Leather and Lace - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

“You actually sucked his dick?” I asked Kayla, dumbfounded. “Like, to completion?”

The return trip from Arcadium was excruciating. After a quick stop at my apartment to throw together a travel bag, the five of us made our way back to Ashley’s house. Not one of the girls had been successful in her mission to hunt an orgasm, and two had failed miserably.

Kayla stared into her lap and humped her shoulders. “He was hot. I couldn’t help myself.”

“And what about you?” I asked Ashley. “Any reason you thought giving that guy a handjob was a good idea?”

“He told me he really needed it,” she whined. “I felt bad for him. He was in pain.”

I palmed my face. Unbelievable.

“What about you?” I asked Brittney. “I thought you had it in the bag.”

“I’m telling you, it’s these pants! They’re so goddamned tight. He couldn’t get his hand inside and he kept grabbing my ass and tits. Then I accidentally headbutted him.”

“Courtney,” I said. “Courtney, baby! You had six guys hit on you that I saw. Six! What the hell happened?”

She glowered, her arms folded tightly over her chest. “Who? Oh, you mean bad breath guy? Or maybe you’re talking about falling down drunk guy? Or the I’ve got a wedding ring on guy? Or could it be one of those three douche bags who didn’t even know I had a face? Fuck those losers! I should have let that woman who wanted to buy me a drink do it.”

“Oh my god, Courtney. Why didn’t you just go pick up someone else then?” I asked.

She hunched down in her seat, pouting. “Because, I didn’t feel like it, okay? Fuck your stupid tests. Getting fingered in public. What kind of dumb idea was that, anyway? Are you just making this shit up as you go, or did you read about it in a book somewhere?”

I threw up my hands. Fuck me.

Ashley dropped Kayla and Courtney off at their homes on the way, making sure they took their new purchases with them. As we approached Ashley’s house, we decided it would be best if I went around the side of the house, rather than through the garage. At two in the morning, everyone should have been asleep, but with Erin and Clay and a bag of coke, you never knew.

Brittney decided she needed to get home as well, since she’d been wearing the same two outfits for five days now and it would be nice to check in with her parents at least once. She kissed me goodnight as I exited the car to make my way, stealth commando style, around the main house and across the yard to the pool house. I pulled on the slider, but it wouldn’t budge. Someone had locked it.

Fuck!

I tried the windows, but all were latched, tight and secure. I frantically texted Ashley.

Me: Pool house is locked! Help!

She replied a few seconds later.

Ashley: OMG! Come 2 back door. Will let u in.

I hurried past the pool to the back deck and saw Ashley standing behind the glass. She pulled the French door open and waved me in.

“Hurry up!” she hissed.

I dove inside the kitchen and she closed the door behind me. She pointed upstairs and then held a finger to her lips. As quietly as we could, we crept up the stairs to her bedroom and ducked inside without anyone seeing us.

“Holy shit,” I breathed. “Thanks for saving me.”

Ashley held her finger to her lips and then pushed her palms down toward the floor to indicate I needed to seriously shut the fuck up.

“Sorry,” I whispered.

She turned on a video game and turned up the volume a bit to provide some cover, then held up her phone and texted me.

Ashley: Thin walls

Ashley: Text to talk

I gave her a thumbs up and set my bag down near her bed. Then I surveyed the arrangements and texted her.

Me: Where will I sleep?

She looked at me like I was stupid and sighed.

Ashley: In the bed

Me: With you?

She made a face and mouthed something, then texted it to me

Ashley: Duh!

I gave her a sheepish smile and lifted my hands and shrugged. As I started to undress, I received another text from her. I tossed my shirt aside to read it.

Ashley: Want to see what I got?

I looked at her and tilted my head. She lifted three of the bags from the boutique, then sent another text.

Ashley: Undies

I lifted my head and nodded vigorously. Fuck yes, I’d like to see that. She grinned and clapped and tapped her feet. I pulled off my pants and crawled onto her bed, naked, while she yanked down her skirt and pulled off her blouse and underwear. I noticed that her pussy had been neatly trimmed by the salon. Just a tiny patch of hair on top of her mons, the rest perfectly waxed.

She began to remove a variety of serious looking black gear from the two larger bags. Before she had even put them on, I knew what they were.

Ashley: Tada!

The thigh high boots looked fantastic on her, and as she spun around, I took in a sharp breath at just how fantastic her big ass looked against the tight black bustier. When she turned back to face me, I curled my finger at her and pointed to the bed, but she laughed silently and shook her head. Then she quickly tapped out a text.

Ashley: Two more

Ashley: Then u choose

I looked up after I’d read her message and she stared at me, her face serious. She sent another message.

Ashley: I’ve wanted 2cu in my bed 4ever

Ashley: I want to fuck u!!!!!

Just reading the words made my dick grow. I tapped out a series of responses and sent them.

Me: I want to fuck you too

Me: Bad

Me: Can you tell?

When her head came up from her phone, I leaned back and pointed at my huge erection. She looked at it and sighed, then bounced up and down impatiently. She sent a quick reply.

Ashley: Will hurry

Ashley: Promise

She quickly wiggled out of the bustier and danced out of her boots. From the third bag, she pulled a multitude of delicate lacy garments and took a moment to figure out their proper arrangement and orientation. After some doing, she quickly texted a message.

Ashley: What do u think?

She wore a bra, panty, garter belt, and stockings combo in white. Simple but elegant, the lacy material showed everything underneath. I quickly texted back.

Me: You look so fucking hot I want to jump you right now!

She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled as she read it. She looked up and bent at the waist and stuck out her butt to blow me a kiss. Then she held up a finger and pulled off the lingerie.

Her last look comprised a single piece. A crotchless, assless pair of sheer white panties and nothing else. She started typing, but I didn’t wait for her to finish. I leaned over the bed and grabbed her wrist to pull her on top of me.

Our kiss turned out to be far more restrained that I’d imagined it would be. More tender and giving. It lacked the frantic urgency of her first kiss, and I sensed a newfound confidence within her. She didn’t need to rush. She didn’t need to eagerly chase after me, fearing that she might not get another chance. She knew I found her attractive and she understood why, and she knew she could be patient and take her time because she knew I’d be there waiting for her.

I turned her onto her back and kissed my way down her body. I hadn’t had a chance to explore her the way I would have wanted to in the pool house. Her breasts were very small but perfectly shaped, her nipples petite and puffy. I took one between my lips and dragged my tongue over it, then suckled it. When I went for the other, she arched her back and sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.