The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

Ducklings to Swans

Coming of Age Sex Story: Ducklings to Swans - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

Waking with Brittney in my arms felt a little too uncomfortably good. We took a long shower together and she begged me to fuck her in the ass in the tiny stall as she stood braced against the glass wall. Having sex in the shower proved to be a wise choice when I saw the residue left behind on my cock, but I quickly washed it away before she knew what had happened. I needed to teach the girls about how to properly prepare for anal sex, but that could wait until a more opportune time I decided.

I looked forward to the spa day with the girls and the chance to finally leave the Mitchell’s home for the first time in over three days. Clay had texted me earlier asking how I’d been and when I planned to pick up my Range Rover. I replied that I’d been out of town and busy with work, which wasn’t technically a lie, and that I’d be around to collect it as soon as I could. He told me no rush, then offered to have it delivered to my apartment high rise, but I politely declined.

Ashley returned to the pool house after Clay left for work and seemed annoyed that Brittney had snuck out to spend the night with me. I couldn’t tell if it was jealousy or something else. I didn’t dwell on it, though, because her mood improved once she and Brittney had a chance to talk about how amazing Brittney’s night had been and all the wonderful new things she and I had done. She didn’t share specifics but dropped enough hints to paint a picture.

Kayla and Courtney arrived not long after and they weren’t satisfied with mere hints. They wanted details and hounded Brittney until she told them everything. Kayla’s eyes shined with wonderment when Brittney described the feeling of being penetrated by two dicks, and several times throughout the retelling, Kayla looked at me, her thoughts hidden and inscrutable. As much as she’d enjoyed the sex, however, Brittney confessed that her favorite part of the experience had been falling asleep with me holding her and waking up in my arms. This elicited sighs and awws and envious looks from her three friends and an eye roll and worried knot in the pit of my stomach from me.

“We’ve got a big day ahead of us,” I said, clapping my hands together, eager to change the subject. “So, we should really get moving.”

I’d made appointments for the four of them at an upscale salon and wanted to make sure we wouldn’t be late. We loaded into my Rover and I pushed the start button but nothing happened. I pushed it again and the battery indicator light came on.

“Did you leave the lights on or something?” Courtney asked.

I hadn’t. At least, I didn’t think I had. I’d arrived at the party during the day. Then I noticed the rear hatch indicator light. I hopped out and found it partially unlatched. Odd. The interior light must have remained lit and drained the battery. The four girls had already unloaded from the SUV.

“We’ll take mine,” Ashley said, and we followed her to the garage to load into her small Evoque. I squeezed into the back with Kayla and Courtney and off we went.

“You mind stopping by my place?” I asked. “I have to change out of these clothes.”

Courtney scrunched up her nose and waved her hand in front of her face. “Yeah, I didn’t want to say anything.”

“Sure,” Ashley said. “Where to?”

Brittney inputted the address I gave her into the SUV’s nav and we arrived at my high rise apartment building an hour later. I directed them to the basement garage and had Ashley park in my spot.

“I’ll be right back,” I said when I hopped out.

“Can I see your place?” Courtney asked, and the others piled on to her request.

“Fine,” I said, checking my phone. “but we need to make it quick. Your appointment’s in twenty minutes.”

We rode the elevator to the twenty second floor and I led them to my front door. My apartment stood dark and quiet, just as I’d left it. I ushered the girls inside and they gawked at both the size and austerity of the place. I decorated with a minimalist touch, and almost entirely in dark tones. Chocolate leather sofas, black marble countertops, and mahogany floors. I pulled open the vertical blinds covering the floor to ceiling windows to let in some light and the girls rushed forward to take in views which stretched for twenty miles across the entire city to the suburbs and hills beyond.

“Holy shit, this place is awesome!” Courtney shouted, her voice echoing as she pulled open the slider to explore the balcony. “How much does a place like this cost?”

Way too much, I thought as I headed to the bedroom, stripping as I went. I rifled through my closet as Kayla and Ashley found their way inside my room. Kayla jumped onto the king bed.

“Why the heck didn’t we stay here?” she asked, star fishing across the plush duvet. “This place is way better than that pool house.”

I slid on a pair of chinos. “Because I live here,” I said as Ashley peeked into the master bathroom, “and I like my privacy.”

“Wow, that shower is huge!” Ashley said, her voice echoing off the subway tiles. Kayla hopped off the bed to join her and whistled.

“You could fit five people in there,” she observed.

“I have,” I said, donning a white polo shirt.

Kayla turned to look at me. “Seriously?”

I slid on a pair of leather shoes and laughed. “No.” I stood and combed back my hair with my fingers. “Alright, let’s go.”

We gathered up the other two from the balcony and exited the building through the lobby.

“It’s only a few blocks,” I told them. “We can walk.”

We arrived at Butterfly Studio with five minutes to spare. A beautiful middle-aged woman with purple hair, a septum ring, and sleeve tattoos, and wearing skin-tight black leather pants, approached me with a huge grin on her face. I put my arm around her waist to give her a kiss on the cheek.

“Oh my god, you look so good,” she said, her stunning smile backed by perfectly white teeth. “Where the fuck have you been, fuck face?”

“Around. How’s biz?”

She lifted her eyes to the ceiling and scoffed. “Shitty. I’ve got to get the fuck out of this dump.” She glanced at the four awkward teens standing behind me. “These the friends you mentioned?”

I turned her to face them. “Girls, this is Denise,” I said, introducing the woman on my arm. “She was kind enough to squeeze you all in on such short notice.”

Denise put her hand on my chest. “It wasn’t that big a deal, really. Tuesday afternoons are usually dead as fuck around here anyway.”

Ashley and her friends introduced themselves, trying hard not to stare at the striking woman who obviously knew me so well, nor at the deep cleavage her V-neck tank top revealed. Denise stepped toward Brittney and fanned out her hair.

“You are quite striking, aren’t you?” she said, sliding her eyes over Brittney’s tall form, then she leaned in to examine her hair more closely. She tsked. “And you have such beautiful hair too, but its looking a little sad right now.” She made a frowny face, then instantly cheered. “Don’t worry, hon. We’ll take care of that for you.”

She moved to Courtney next and ran the backs of her fingers over her cheek. “Wow, you’re a little cutie, aren’t you? We’ll get this covered up for you, sweetie. Don’t you worry.”

She paused when she got to Kayla and then looked back at me with a lifted eyebrow, but I ignored her silent judgment. When she turned back around, she glided her thumb over Kayla’s eyebrow, and then her upper lip. “We’ll get you all tidied up here too, sweetheart. Okay?”

Kayla just stared at Denise and nodded.

“And you...,” Denise said, turning to face Ashley. “Holy shit, your skin is perfect. You’re like ... a blank canvas. You’re going to look like a fucking knockout when I’m done with you.”

Denise turned to face me with her back to the girls and subtly swirled her hand over her crotch. “So, we’re talking the full Monty here, right?”

I laughed. “You don’t have to be like that with them. They’re cool. But yes, the works. Head to toe and everything in between.”

“Bleached assholes too?” she asked with a naughty smile, testing me, and I laughed again.

“Whatever they want. Just do what you do best, Denise. I’m sure they’ll look amazing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.