The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

The Disclosure

Coming of Age Sex Story: The Disclosure - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

Erin deposited me onto the couch in the den, in the same spot where, two nights before, I’d sucked on her nipples and plowed her behind, and left me to pour some drinks. After handing me one of two tumblers of neat whiskey, she took a seat on the Chesterfield across from me and sighed.

Bourbon for breakfast? Sure, why not. I swallowed mine in a single gulp and set the glass on the coffee table, grimacing at the aftertaste.

“Maybe you need two,” she said, reaching for the glass, but I waved her off.

“You’ve got terrible taste in whiskey,” I said. “What is it?”

“They’re new,” she said. “They just started up, but they’ll improve with time.”

I seriously doubted it. She took a sip and flashed a coy smile.

“I can’t believe you didn’t know. How is that possible?” she asked. Then, after a brief pause, she asked, “I don’t mean to sound insensitive, but are you ... challenged?”

I didn’t think I could feel worse about myself. “No,” I said, palming my face and massaging my temples. “I don’t know. Maybe.”

“Why are you like this, then?”

I peered at her through my fingers. “Like what?”

“So resistant. So much in denial.”

A good question, and I wished I knew the answer. I leaned back on the sofa and stared up at the ceiling. I’d lectured the girls about being confident and to not be afraid to take risks and go after what they wanted. What kind of hypocrite did that make me?

Erin sipped her whiskey and allowed me time to ruminate on my numerous failures. After a long period of silence, she said, “I saw Ashley earlier. She looked pretty unhappy. What happened?”

“I said something that upset her.”

“What did you say?”

I didn’t want to rehash it, especially not with Erin. “It doesn’t matter. It was stupid and I’ll apologize to her when I see her again. If I see her again.”

Erin seemed about to press me for more detail, but then let it go. She finished her whiskey and poured herself another. My eyes followed her to the bar cart and settled on her big ass while she fixed her drink, and I studied the contours of her backside and loathed myself for being so fixated on it. When she turned back around, I shifted my gaze away.

“Since we’re already on the subject, I believe you owe me a progress report. How are things going in the pool house?” she asked. She sat down and crossed her legs, bouncing her foot in that hypnotic way that sucked me right in.

“Fine,” I said. Had we been on the subject?

She sat quietly for another long interval, bouncing her foot and observing me, until the moment stretched to the frontiers of perpetuity. “I’m going to need more than just ‘fine,’” she said.

Her voice stretched as well, doppler shifting a half octave. The cyclical movement of her leg entranced me. My vision narrowed and the room slowly fell away until only her small bobbing foot remained.

“I told you, what happens in there is private,” I said. “I made a promise.”

Up and down. A slight lift of the toes created a pronounced definition of the extensor tendons. Red toenail polish, freshly applied, the shade of a Rockwellian fireplug.

“You made a promise to me as well. Remember? I let you fuck Ashley, you give me details.”

Each bounce kept precise, metronomic time. I began to count. Sixty beats per minute. Adagietto. Molto bene.

“Yeah, I remember.”

“Then tell me. Have you fucked her yet?”

The hobnails along the bottom rail of the Chesterfield throbbed, expanding and shrinking in time to the bounce of her foot, like the pulse of a veloured animal. Trailing lines of red flowed from her toes. That was normal, wasn’t it?

“No,” I said.

“How come?”

“It wasn’t the right time.”

“For you, or for her?”

“For her.”

“But you want to fuck her?”

“Well, yeah.”

“I want you to tell me how badly you want to fuck my daughter.”

Why would I tell her that? This wasn’t right. I shouldn’t be talking to her about any of this. I’d made a promise to those girls. My discretion. Inviolate. Up and down, up and down, Ashley’s sweet, tender pussy riding my cock, teasing me. I wanted her.

“A lot,” I breathed.

“If you haven’t fucked her yet, then what have you been doing in there?”

The sound of her bouncing foot pulsed in my ears like the dull thud of a muffled bass drum. My heartbeat synchronized to the throbbing rhythm until the pumping movement of her leg became the mechanism by which blood flowed through my veins.

“Oral, mostly.”

I shouldn’t have told her that either, but was it really that big a deal if she knew? I kind of wanted to tell her, actually. I wanted her to know.

“She sucked your dick?”

“Yeah.”

“How was she?”

“Better than Courtney, but not as good as Kayla or Brittney. She’ll get better, though.”

“Oh, so you have been fucking Ashley’s friends too, then.”

I couldn’t help myself and cracked a little smile. “Yeah.”

“And they sucked your dick too?”

“Mm hm.”

“All of them?”

“Yeah.”

“At the same time?”

“Yup.”

“Wow. How did that feel?”

A vision of the four girls taking turns sucking my cock brought a huge smile to my face. “Really good,” I said. “Really, really good.” I got hard thinking about it.

“Did they make you cum?”

“They sure did.”

“Where did you cum?”

“In Brittney’s mouth.”

“Really? Her? Huh. Did she swallow it?”

“She did.”

“Did she like it?”

“I think she liked it a lot.”

“A girl like her would, wouldn’t she. We can talk about Ashley’s friends again in a minute, but I want to get back to Ashley. You said you did oral with her. Does that mean you went down on her too?”

“Yes.”

“What did you do?”

I took a deep breath and sighed. “I ate her little pussy.”

Erin chuckled. “Her little pussy, huh? Describe it for me.”

“What? Her pussy?”

“Mm hm.”

That seemed a reasonable request. I pictured it in my mind. “Small, sexy, sweet and tender. Kind of puffy, with tiny little labia. She’s mostly shaved down there, you know, but she has this really cute patch of pubes right at the top.”

“I didn’t know that. Did you finger her too?”

“Of course.”

“Was she tight?”

“Really tight.”

“Do you think she’s a virgin?”

“That’s what she said.”

“But is that what you think?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I’m not sure.”

“Did she cum when you ate her little pussy?”

“Oh yeah, she did.”

“Do you like eating pussy?”

“I love it.”

“That’s good. That’s really good. Did you eat all their little pussies?”

“Every single one.”

“Mm. And did you make them all cum?”

“Every last one.”

“Good for you.”

“Thanks. I really enjoyed it.”

Thinking about going down on all of them had me feeling exceptionally randy. My eyes drifted up Erin’s legs. She looked so much better than I remembered. Sexier. More perfect. Her lustrous hair blew softly in the breeze and a glow radiated from her face. She appeared as a goddess.

“Have you fucked any of the other girls yet?” she asked, a sultry smile lifting her perfect lips.

“Only Kayla, so far.”

“You fucked Kayla?”

“Yeah.”

“In front of the others?”

“No, we were alone.”

“How was she?”

“She was great. Super sexy.”

“I’m sorry, you did say Kayla, right?”

“Yes.”

“You think Kayla Farkas is super sexy?”

“Is that her last name? Farkas?”

“Yes. You think she’s sexy?”

What an exotic last name. Farkas. Far-kas. Fuck ass. Fracas. Fricassee. Frick and frack, fuck that crack. Oh, Kayla, please get on your back.

“Very sexy,” I said.

“Okay. Why do you think she’s sexy?”

Sweet little Kayla, so eager and bold. “Because she’s adventurous,” I said, and now she’d been told. Oops.

“In what way?”

“She’s very kinky and likes to experiment.” Experiment with spearmint gum.

“How is she kinky?”

“Oh, in a lot of ways. She has a daddy fetish, you know?”

“And you like that about her?”

“Oh, yeah. It’s hot.”

“Mm, I like that too. What other kinky things is Kayla into?”

“Hmm ... well, she has an anal fixation.”

“Really? Did you fuck her in the ass?”

I sighed, wistful. “We tried, but I’m too big, and she’s way too tight. I need to train her first, then it’ll be alright.”

Erin chuckled softly. “My, you’re quite the poet.”

“I love a liquid language.”

She laughed again. “Hm, okay. Sounds like you need to get Kayla a butt plug.”

“That’s funny. God, that is so funny, Erin. I was thinking the exact same thing.” It felt so good to open up to Erin this way and talk with her about these things. She really understood.

“Maybe I’ll lend you one of mine,” she offered.

“Oh, you’re very kind. That would be nice.”

“When I asked if you’d fucked any of the other girls, you said, ‘Only Kayla, so far.’ Does that mean you plan to fuck all of them?”

“Oh, for sure.”

“When?”

“As soon as I can.”

“Today?”

“If they want to.” I hope, I hope, I hope they want to.

“Do you think they want to?”

“Oh yeah. They all want to get fucked.”

“Are you going to fuck all of them together?”

I grinned again. “If they’ll let me,” I sang.

“If they’ll let you,” she repeated and laughed softly. “I bet it feels really good to have four teenaged girls lusting after your cock, doesn’t it.”

The smile on my face could have split atoms. “It feels really good, Erin. Really good.”

“You love young pussy, don’t you?”

“Oh yeah.” So fresh and tender and sweet.

“Way better than old pussy, right?”

“Mm, no, I wouldn’t say that. I love all pussy.” Come on in, pussy lovers. If we don’t got it, you don’t want it.

“But you prefer them young.”

“Not necessarily.”

“But you prefer their pussies to mine, right?”

“More than your pussy, Erin? Oh, I wouldn’t know. I haven’t had your pussy yet.”

“Yet? Are you saying you’d like to fuck me?”

“Okay, if you insist,” I said, and tried to stand up, but that proved to be far more difficult than I thought it would be, so I decided to stay put, right where I was.

Erin tossed her head back and laughed and her voice sounded operatic. “No, I’m asking you. Do you want to fuck my pussy?”

“Yes, please.”

“Say, ‘Yes, mommy.’”

“Yes, mommy.”

A shiver ran through me as I said it and it felt wonderful. Erin absently ran her hand along the side of her leg and I focused on it. Zoom and enhance.

“Well, I don’t know, sweetie. Why should mommy let you fuck her pussy?”

“Well, I don’t know, Erin. Because I can make you feel really good?” So, so, so, so good.

“Oh, you can, can you?”

“Yes, yes, yes I can.”

“Say, ‘Yes, mommy.’”

“Yes, mommy.”

My cock throbbed and felt like a sidewinder slithering in my pants, desperately seeking a way out. Erin uncrossed her legs and rubbed the insides of her thighs, then cupped her pussy through the sheer black material of her leggings and rubbed herself.

“Oh, wow, that’s amazing,” I said. “That might be the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Mm, you better be careful. You know mommy’s pussy gets wet when you talk like that.”

“Would mommy like a big cock inside of her right now?” I asked, and Erin’s eyes shuttered and her mouth opened.

“Maybe. Why don’t you take your cock out and show it to me?”

“Okay.”

I fumbled with the fly of my jeans but found it difficult to control my fingers so precisely, and the brass buttons kept jumping out of the way at the last second. I chased after them until, at last, I managed to get it opened to pull my cock out. The tip glistened with smeared precum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.