The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

Dirty Talking

Coming of Age Sex Story: Dirty Talking - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

The walk back to the pool house felt like a death march. I stared into the empty space in front of me, shell shocked by what had just happened. Erin had completely dominated me in a way I’d never experienced before, and I felt humiliated by the way I’d handled it. I’d played right into her hands like a chump.

“That was fast,” Courtney said when I walked into the pool house, but then she noticed my expression. “Woah, are you alright?”

I ignored her and plopped down onto the sectional to marinate in my own self-pity. She moved closer and kneeled on the sofa next to me. She took my head into her hands and turned my face to look at her.

“Hey, what’s up, baby?”

“Nothing, and please stop calling me that.”

A pang flashed across her round face, but she covered it with a carefree laugh. “Hey, come on. You know I’m just playing around, right? For real, though. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ve just got a lot on my mind.” I stood up to take off my clothes. I could tell she knew I was lying, but she accepted it anyway.

“Well, did you at least get yourself something to eat?” she asked.

I’d totally forgotten about food. After Erin’s parting words, though, my appetite had been thoroughly quashed. “No, but it’s fine. Let’s just order pizza or something.”

Once naked, I sat back down and then keeled over to lay my head in Brittney’s lap. She looked down at me and smiled, putting her hand on the side of my face to rub the stubble on my cheek with her thumb. It felt so soothing that my mood instantly improved.

“Hey there,” she said.

“Hi.”

They’d been watching a movie when I walked in. Some romcom with actors who’s names I didn’t know. Ashley flipped off the television and put the music back on, then discarded the remote onto the coffee table.

“So, now that you got that out of the way, what’s next?” she asked.

Courtney cleared her throat. “Um, I believe it was my turn,” she said quickly.

I shifted my eyes to her, noting the eager look on her face. I wasn’t quite ready for that yet, but I desperately needed to scrub that horrid episode with Erin from my mind. Cleanse the palate so to speak. Plus, I’d just blown a huge load into Erin’s ass, so I also needed time to recover.

“We’ll do that in a little bit, but I wanted to do something else first, okay?” Courtney couldn’t hide her disappointment, but the other girls perked up at the possibility of participating in something new.

“What is it?” Kayla asked, sitting up straight.

I moved my eyes between them and said, “The joy of sex isn’t just in the doing. Other things can enhance the experience too. I mean, fucking is great and all, don’t get me wrong, but your eyes and your ears are erogenous zones too, and different sights and sounds can elevate okay sex to mind-blowing sex.”

I had their attention now. “I want to teach you girls about foreplay and, specifically, how to talk dirty. The right words, when said the right way at the right time, can have a powerful triggering effect for both guys and girls.”

Brittney rubbed her hand over my chest and asked, “Like what?”

I gazed up at her and smiled. “You are so fucking beautiful, do you know that?” I kept my voice low and tender. “I love looking at you. I love your face. I love your body. And I especially love that delicious little pussy of yours. I loved eating your pussy, Brittney. I couldn’t get enough of it. The way you moved and your reactions when I licked you and fucked you with my fingers. You got me so fucking hard you don’t even know.

“I wish you would sit on my face right now so I could eat your pussy again. I want you to squirm on my face while I lick and suck on your clit. And then, when you’re crying and grinding your hips, and grabbing my hair, and you’re just about to cum, I want to bend you over and slide my thick cock inside your tight, wet pussy and I want to fuck you, Brittney. I want to fuck your wet little pussy with my big, hard cock so bad, I can taste it.”

Brittney stared into my eyes, her face bright red, then started to rise up out of her seat. I chuckled and stopped her from getting up.

“You see what I mean? Like a jolt straight to the pussy, isn’t it?”

It took a moment for her to realize what I’d done, and her agreeable smile seemed tinged with discomfort. She’d definitely been turned on, I was sure of that, but a residual disappointment lingered in her eyes that my words hadn’t manifested in reality.

“And look at what it did for me,” I said. Her eyes shifted to my cock, now rigid and lifting from my pelvis. “I meant everything I said, by the way,” I added, and her chest lifted from a large intake of air. “We’ll get to that later, though. I promise. Right now, I want all of you to practice on me. Your goal is to get me so hot and horny, that I start leaking precum from the tip of my stiff cock, okay? Now, who wants to go first?”

“I will,” Courtney said, shuffling closer. She pushed my legs apart and reached for my cock, but I lifted my head from Brittney’s lap and wagged my finger.

“Uh-uh, no cheating. You can only use your words, okay?”

She frowned but retracted her hand. Then her expression softened, and she lowered her voice, addressing her words to my cock.

“Mm, look at that big dick. It looks so delicious. I want to lick it right now. Then I want to wrap my lips around it and suck on the fat head, then go down on you and suck your cock while I jack you off and play with your balls. Mm, I can feel it in my pussy right now just thinking about it. You’re moaning right now and I can feel you about to cum and I can’t wait for it. I want you to cum in my mouth so I can swallow it and feel it sliding down my throat.”

When she finished, she checked to see my reaction. I nodded and smiled at her. “Pretty good start,” I said, graciously. “I like where your head’s at. I do love getting my dick sucked and having my cum swallowed is very hot, so bonus points for that.”

Her face lit up with cheerful pride that I approved. I looked around. “Who’s next?” I asked and, when no one volunteered, I lifted my eyes to Brittney’s. “How about you, sexy?”

She smiled nervously. “Sure.” She stared down at me but seemed uncertain about how to begin, so I gave her a little hint.

“Just say what you’re feeling and be as honest as you can, okay? The words should pour out of you like a stream of conscious, giving voice to your pussy. Tell me what she wants. Not just stuff you want to do to me, but also things you’d like me to do to you. Things we’ve never done before, but that you’re dying to try.”

She nodded and cleared her throat, her eyes boring into me. “I’m so fucking horny for you right now. You are so sexy to me, and I can’t stop thinking about you. Whenever you look at me, my heart sings. I thought kissing you last night was the greatest moment of my life, but then you went down on me today and I thought I might die because I loved it so much.”

Uh oh.

Tears brimmed in her eyes and streamed down her cheeks. She caressed my face. “You have no idea how much I want to fuck you. I want it so bad that it hurts my heart,” she said, barely able to get the word out before her voice cracked. She took a stuttering breath before continuing. “I want to feel you inside of me while I kiss you, and then I want to look at your face when you cum inside of me and then I want to hold you and for us to stay that way for as long as we can...”

Her voice trailed off and she sniffled as tears fell from her cheeks to land on my face. I stared up at her in astonishment and blew out a long breath.

Oh no.

“Wow,” I said at last. She wiped her nose with her arm and smiled lovingly at me while she stroked my temple with the back of her fingers. I put my hand on top of hers. “Brittney...” I was at a total loss for words.

“I meant it. I meant every word of it,” she whispered tenderly, and that only made it worse. Then she looked at my dick and her face fell. “W-why aren’t you hard anymore?”

“Brittney ... I’m so deeply moved by your words. I truly am. That was so ... raw and heartfelt and honest and I can’t thank you enough for saying it. But there’s a fine line between romantic intimacy and titillation and that was very much the former.” I could almost hear her heart breaking.

“Remember that when you’re talking dirty, your pussy should be talking directly to my cock, okay? Not my head or my heart. You want me so fired up, so crazy for you, that I want to grab you and throw you down and fuck you raw.” I smiled and patted her hand, then quickly moved on. “Ashley, why don’t you go next, okay? Ashley. Hey! I said you’re up.”

She whipped her head to me and lifted her eyebrows. “Oh, right. Sorry. Okay, let’s see.”

“Remember what I said earlier. Tell me what your pussy’s feeling. Give her a voice. I want to hear all the dirty little things you want to do, and everything you want to have done to you. Think about the things I like about you and try to incorporate them into it too. And use your strengths. You guys are super creative. You understand fantasy better than most girls. Dig deep and let your imagination run wild. Paint a picture for me with your words.” She nodded as I spoke, and I hoped the pep talk helped.

She closed her eyes for a moment, her lips moving silently. She held her hands down at her sides, palms forward and shook them out. When at last she reopened her eyes, she had transformed into someone else. She smiled wickedly.

“I have you tied to the bed, your arms and legs bound. You’re completely helpless. I walk into the room, and I’m wearing a leather bustier and thigh high leather boots and nothing else. As I walk by, I drag my finger across your naked body. You shiver and your dick starts to get hard. You try to reach for me, but your bonds restrain you. I smile. You’re mine to play with.”

I sat up a little. What’s this? Ashley looked at me, then lifted her eyes and let out an exasperated sigh.

“For some reason, you really like my butt, even though it’s way too big, but whatever, so I crawl onto the bed and straddle your head. You look up at me. At my pussy. And at my huge butt. They’re right there in your face, and you can see that my pussy is so wet. I lower it down toward your face and you lift your head to try and lick it, but I keep it just out of reach. Your dick is fully hard now, so I lean over and wrap my lips around it. You taste so good in my mouth. I move my head up and down, sucking you off while you stare up at my pussy and my big, ugly butt, helpless to reach them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.