The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

Eat and Run

Coming of Age Sex Story: Eat and Run - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

Ashley moaned and thrashed and bucked her wide hips as my tongue danced over her tiny clit, her legs draped over my shoulders and her heels dug into my back. She cupped both of her small breasts and tweaked her nipples as she inched ever closer to her orgasm.

I could hardly feel my tongue anymore and my jaw ached from holding it open for so long. Kayla and Brittney still laid in more or less the same positions where I’d finished each of them off earlier.

Kayla had thankfully climaxed quickly. The sharp taste of her hairy pussy, like bittersweet broth, and the strong, musky odor that resulted from her overactive secretions and the near-constant wetness between her legs, had thoroughly aroused me. Her sensitive clit had responded to the touch of my tongue and lips like I’d jolted her pussy with electricity, and her powerful orgasm had come after only a few minutes, accompanied by several loud squeaks and a gush of fluid that wet my face.

Brittney’s climax had taken much, much longer to arrive. After she visited the bathroom to remove her tampon, I set to work fingering her vagina and licking and kissing my way around her gorgeous, ginger pussy. Compared to Kayla, Brittney’s pussy had a clean and fresh taste, save for the occasional coppery tang of menstrual blood, with almost no scent to speak of.

I’d spent fifteen minutes with my head between her long, chubby thighs, throwing everything I had at her clit, but she’d stubbornly refused to cum. It had taken Ashley’s vibrator in her ass and two fingers in her pussy before she finally relented and climaxed with a shuddering cry that had startled and worried the others.

Now, at last, I’d reached the home stretch with Ashley. I had her clit firmly between my lips and sucked and licked it relentlessly while my fingers combed over her g-spot. She arched her back and squeezed her thick thighs around my head, her large ass lifting off the cushion.

“Aangh!” she gasped, her breath coming in ragged huffs, before she finally pushed my head away from her crotch. “I can’t! I can’t!”

I sat up and wiped my face, grateful she hadn’t held out the way Brittney had. Courtney came to stand next to me, pulling my head against her belly to run her fingers through my hair. I wrapped my arms around her hips and held her soft ass in my hands.

“Are you tired, baby?” she asked, her voice so soft it sounded almost like a croon.

Hearing her use the word ‘baby’ like that jarred me. I’d used the term a couple of times during sex, but always in the heat of the moment. Never in an intimate context like that. It worried me. Was she starting to get attached?

Her fingers on my scalp felt so good, though, and her body so soft and warm in my arms, that I pushed the idea aside. Maybe she’d only wanted to express herself in a tender way and it hadn’t meant anything, I told myself. I kissed her tummy and sighed contentedly.

“Yeah. I think my tongue might need a splint,” I quipped, and she chuckled softly even though it hadn’t been that funny. Was she laughing at my stupid jokes now, too? She leaned over and picked up something from the table.

“Here, I got you a beer. You need to rest up, baby. You’ve got one more pussy to lick.”

I stiffened. She’d said it again, but I couldn’t deny her meaning that time. She was marking territory. Claiming me for herself. I let her go and, after a moment’s consideration, accepted the beverage, grateful to replenish my fluids.

Ashley looked at me through half-closed eyes, a wistful smile on her face. She rubbed my back with her foot.

“That was great,” she purred. “Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome.”

I absently placed my hand on her knee and ran it along the inside of her thigh, kneading the soft flesh I found there. She sighed and spread her legs, daring me to explore further.

Courtney’s hands returned to my head, and she turned me away from her friend’s lurid pose.

“I’ve got an idea,” she said playfully, her eyes smiling. “Why don’t you finish that beer, and then we can lay down over there and you can lick my pussy while I suck your big cock and then you can cum in my mouth so I can swallow it. How does that sound, baby?”

It sounded amazing, I admitted to myself. But damn it, I really needed to have a talk with her and make her understand this couldn’t go further. I glanced down. Why did my body have to betray me like that? My cock stood erect in my lap, ready and eager to accept Courtney’s wet, delicious lips and make a deposit into her mouth. I stood up.

“Later, okay?” I said, and her smile waned. “I need to talk to Erin about something,” I explained, and her smile turned into a frown.

“Talk to her about what?” she asked, turning as I went to gather my clothes. It wasn’t just Courtney wondering either. The other girls perked up at the mention of Ashley’s mom’s name.

“Well, first of all, that’s none of your business. Second of all, I’m starving and need to get something to eat. Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere, okay? Why don’t you guys go swimming or hang out in here and watch TV or something, and I’ll be back in a little bit. Then we can talk about the sixty-nining and the swallowing of the cum and all that good stuff.”

I quickly stepped into my jeans and pulled on my shirt, taking a moment to comb my hair back with my fingers. I reeked of spit and pussy, but I didn’t care. Erin could deal with it. I slipped my phone into my pocket and headed for the door.

“Just wait here till I get back. I won’t be long.”

The house stood quiet and still.

“Erin?”

I moved through the kitchen and peeked into the den. Nothing. I called out again, praying she had decided to forgo our meeting and headed out for the afternoon instead. A lilting voice carried down from the second floor, crushing my hopes.

“Upstairs.”

That’s right. She’d said to meet in her bedroom. At the landing at the top of the stairs, she called to me again from the room at the end of the hall.

“In here.”

I took a deep breath, bracing myself for another one of Erin’s twisted mind games. I carefully edged into the room but didn’t see her. Then I heard pouring liquid and turned to find her seated on the toilet with her panties bunched around her ankles.

“Jesus, Erin,” I said, turning away.

“Oh, just come over here. It’s only pee.”

I stood at the threshold and waited until she finished urinating and flushed. When she stood, she left her panties laying on the tile floor. No wipe off. No hand washing. Such a classy lady.

At the mirror, she smoothed her short, plaid skirt and tugged on her wifebeater tank top, so sheer that it might as well have been see-through, those large dark areolas and long nipples of hers clear as day. She looked fantastic in that totally disgusting, I hate this fat bitch but she’s such a sexy fucking freak kind of way.

“You’re early,” she said, teasing her hair with her fingers. “I’m not ready yet.” Lifting her arms caused the tank top to ride up on her soft belly. She smoothed it down, then traced her fingers along the swell of her large breasts. She watched me through the reflection as she ran her hands over them. “What do you think?”

“About what?”

She laughed. “Always so stubborn. Fine, don’t tell me. I can probably guess what you’re thinking anyway,” she said, nodding at the growing bulge in my pants. Betrayed yet again. Ignoring her temptations, I jumped right into it, ready to finally wrest away control of this precarious situation.

“I’m not here to fight with you, okay? I just want to talk. I’ve got a few rules of my own we need to discuss.”

“Oh?” She leaned over to dab at a glob of mascara in the corner of her eye. “Do tell.”

“First of all, you can’t just barge in there like that. What happens in there is private. You and I can talk afterwards, but while I’m in there, the pool house needs to be off limits. Understood?”

Her eyes moved to mine. “You said rules,” she said, enunciating the s as a z. “As in, plural?”

“Yeah. I’m going to need some money from you.”

“I thought you were too noble to take payment. Rent coming due?”

My scowl said I didn’t find her funny. “It’s not for me. I need to buy some things for Ashley.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.