The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

Blow the Man

Coming of Age Sex Story: Blow the Man - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

Even without something to eat, my mood immediately improved. Kayla wanted to learn how to suck my dick? Might as well make it a group activity. I sat up a little and beckoned the other girls over.

“Come closer so you can see what she’s doing.” I patted the cushion next to me. “Courtney, you can sit right here next to me. Ashley and Brittney, why don’t you two get on the floor next to Kayla.”

Everyone shuffled around. Courtney pulled her feet underneath her legs and sat on her hip, resting her arm on the seatback. I put my hand on her thigh and she flashed me a little smile. Ashley and Brittney took positions to either side of Kayla, and a buzzing, nervous excitement percolated between them.

“Okay, Kayla, have you ever sucked a dick before?”

She stared intently at my cock and shook her head. “Not a real one.”

“Dildo?” I guessed, and she nodded. “What about you two?” I asked Ashley and Brittney, and both girls shook their heads. “That’s fine. We’ll take it slow, then. Kayla, take hold of my dick, down near the bottom. You don’t need to squeeze it hard, just enough to keep it under control. That’s perfect.

“Okay, before we start, a quick tour of the cock. Starting from the top, this part up here is the head or the glans. It’s the most sensitive part of my dick, basically the equivalent of your clit, and this is where you’re going to spend most of your time. The hole at the tip is my urethral opening. Both cum and piss come out of it, but never at the same time, so you don’t need to worry about that.

“Curving along the bottom of the head is the ridge. It’s also very sensitive and moving your hand or your lips over it feels really good. In fact, that should be your primary method of stimulation. As you can see, the ridge doesn’t go all the way around. It comes together here on the underside to form the frenulum. This area is also super sensitive and it’s a great place to lick if you ever want to hear me moan.”

The girls grinned at the prospect.

“Below the head is the shaft. It’s not as sensitive as the head, but I can still cum just from stimulating it alone. It takes longer for me to get there, but the orgasm from it is fantastic. Those two guys hanging down below are my balls. They’re not super sensitive, but they still crave your attention, so don’t forget that they’re there. You can massage them, lick them, or suck on them. Just take care with them, because squeezing them too hard is really fucking painful.”

Brittney gave me a sympathetic smile. Ashley raised her hand but lowered it quickly when I looked at her.

“Can I ask a question?”

“Of course.”

“Are they all so big?”

Courtney blew a laugh from her nose, but I squeezed her thigh to shoosh her.

“Some, but not many. Unfortunately, you guys are going to have to play this one on expert mode. The upside, though, is that if you can learn to take a dick this big, you’ll be able to handle almost any other dick.”

“It’s not that hard,” Courtney said. “You get used to it pretty quick.”

Ashley’s eyes widened and Courtney shot her a self-satisfied smirk. A competitive antagonism still existed between them, and I made a mental note to have a talk with Courtney about it later.

“Okay, are you ready Kayla?” I asked.

She took a deep breath and set her jaw, her face a mask of intense concentration. She adjusted her grip, licked her lips, and then nodded. Before I could say anything else, she leaned over to wrap her lips around the head. I took a stuttering breath and exhaled out a low, groaning, “Oh...”

For someone who’s only experience consisted of practicing on a dildo, Kayla proved herself to be an adept little cocksucker. Even with a small mouth, she had no issue hinging open her jaws wide enough to take me deep. Before I knew it, the tip of my cock touched the back of her throat. Then she slowly pulled her lips back and withdrew me from her mouth with a soft noise.

She looked up, waiting for me to say something. I let out another long breath and said, “That was great. Keep going.”

Her lips lifted into a happy smile, and she went back down on me, gliding her lips up and down over my cock. Her technique was simple but effective, a slow methodical pace, firm even pressure from her lips, and constant steady suction. She looked up frequently to check my expression, and made small adjustments based on what she saw. I slowed my breathing and leaned back to enjoy the show.

Kayla worked her mouth diligently over my cock with almost metronomic precision, and her small hand moved synchronously up and down over my shaft, in lock step with her mouth. Brittney and Ashley watched intently with looks of wonder on their faces as Kayla sucked my cock with such determined exactitude. The sensation was wonderful, and I could easily have allowed her to continue until she’d made me cum, but something seemed off about her performance. It seemed so utilitarian and lacked any spontaneity or excitement. She didn’t approach it as something fun or pleasurable or exciting, but as a job to get done.

She must have noticed the change in my demeanor because first she increased the speed of her lips and hand gliding over my cock, then slowed and finally stopped.

“Did I do something wrong?” she asked.

“No, it feels really good,” I said.

“What then?”

I laughed. “It’s just ... are you enjoying yourself at all?”

She looked at me funny. “What do you mean?”

“I don’t know, you just seemed so preoccupied by what you were doing.”

She struggled to comprehend my meaning. “No, I liked it a lot. I just ... wanted to make sure I was doing a good job,” she explained, and I smiled at her.

“You were! It felt wonderful. It’s just ... where’s the passion?” I asked, and she frowned with misunderstanding. I addressed all three girls.

“Have you ever been really hungry, like starving hungry? And then you ate something delicious, like a slice of pizza or something?”

“Yeah. Sure,” Brittney said, and the others nodded agreement.

“Think about how you reacted when you took that first bite. Did you close your eyes and take a deep breath and smile as you chewed? Maybe even moaned a little because it was so fucking delicious and tasted like the best thing you’d ever eaten in your life?”

All three girls silently nodded.

“That’s how you should approach sucking a dick. Like you’re starving for it. Like it’s the best thing you ever put in your mouth and your pussy aches because you love it so much and you don’t think you can ever get enough. I should be able to see it on your face and in the way your lips and tongue and hand move over my cock. I should be able to hear it in your voice as you moan and tell me how good I taste and how much you love it and how good you want me to feel. That’s passion.”

Kayla and Ashley’s faces were masks of wonderment, but Brittney’s attention remained focused solely on my cock

“Would you like to give it a try, sexy?” I asked, and Brittney shot her eyes to mine. “Go ahead and switch places with Kayla.”

Kayla let go of my cock and backed away, allowing Brittney to take her place. She was so much taller than Kayla, her face hovered at the same level as mine until she lowered herself down onto her substantial haunches. She stared at my cock, anxiety and uncertainty swirling on her flushed face.

“Nervous?” I asked, and she nodded. “Don’t be. Just remember what I said. Approach it like you want to suck my cock more than you’ve ever wanted anything in your life. You want it so bad you can feel it deep inside your pussy. You’re desperate for it. You want to make love to my cock with your mouth.”

Brittney sighed and nodded. She took hold of my shaft, the way she’d seen Kayla do.

“Wait,” I said, and she looked at me. “Before we do anything else, you really need to take that awful hoodie off.” She blanched and leaned back. “Please. In fact, why are Kayla and I the only ones with our clothes off right now? Everyone needs to get naked.”

After a moment’s hesitation, Ashley and Courtney stood and removed the few articles they’d managed to put back on when Erin paid us her surprise visit. Brittney, however, didn’t budge from her spot between my legs.

“What’s wrong, Brittney?” I asked, concerned. “Do you not want to do this?”

She shook her head. “No, I do!” she cried, her voice distraught.

“Then what is it? You were fine being naked with me last night, so I know you’re not that shy. Just tell me what it is.”

“It’s ... I’m on my period,” she said, casting her eyes to the side.

I chuckled, which I probably shouldn’t have done. “Is that all?”

Her expression told me that I’d missed the point. “But, I have my ... my tampon in,” she said, whispering the last part.

“So? That’s okay.”

“It is?”

I laughed again. “Do you think you’re the only girl who’s ever had sex on her period?” By her reaction, she must have. “Hell, some girls prefer it because when they’re on their period, they get horny as fuck. Plus, you can’t get pregnant so, you know, you can really go wild.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really. It’s totally normal. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Come on, stand up. Take that ugly thing off. Let me see that sexy body of yours.”

Brittney stood unsteadily and lifted her hoodie over her head. Underneath, she wore a gray sports bra, which she pulled off as well. I smiled at the sight of her perfect breasts.

She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her shorts and hesitated before pulling them down to her feet, revealing a matching pair of gray cotton briefs. She watched me, as if hoping I’d tell her to stop. When I didn’t, she quickly pulled her briefs down. For the first time since last night, Brittney stood completely nude.

My breath caught in my throat. It was the first time I’d really seen her full body head to toe, and I was stunned by how well-proportioned she was. She even had a proper hourglass figure, except everything was sized up because of her height and weight. The word ‘statuesque’ sprang immediately to mind.

“Jesus, you’re fucking gorgeous,” I said, and she frowned, rubbing her arms nervously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.