The First Timers Club - Cover

The First Timers Club

Copyright© 2022 by Alex Weiss

Netflix and Chill

Coming of Age Sex Story: Netflix and Chill - Ashley and her three best friends are high school outcasts. Four virgin nerds who have never dated or even kissed a boy. At Ashley's sixteenth birthday party, the four girls strike up an unlikely friendship with a new acquaintance of Ashley's parents. A handsome older man with a dark past who agrees to become their sexual mentor. But Ashley's mom has plans of her own for the mysterious new stranger in their midst.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Menstrual Play  

Courtney had a completely shaved pussy. Or at least, it had been shaved sometime within the past week or so. Now, short dark stubble dusted her vulva. The skin around her inner thighs appeared chafed a bit and irritated from abrasions and I saw some ingrown hairs, but her pussy looked otherwise beautifully shaped, her puffy outer labia framing delicate, pink lips.

“Nothing,” I replied. “It’s perfect.”

Courtney stared at me, disbelieving, then looked down at herself. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I leaned over and gripped her wide hips to drag her to the edge of the bed. Then I kneeled and lowered my head between her thighs.

I didn’t hesitate. I dragged my flattened tongue over her soft, frilly pussy lips and she drew in a quick, sharp breath as if she’d jumped into cold water. I gripped the top of her thighs and licked her again, this time stiffening my tongue to part her lips. The tip furrowed into the shallow well of her vaginal opening. She’d become aroused while playing with my cock, and I tasted the slight coppery tang of her secretions.

Courtney grabbed the back of my head and gasped. “Oh!”

Her piquant flavor and intoxicating aroma, the way her body moved beneath me, and the sounds of her pleasure, all stirred a sudden and urgent desire within me. I didn’t just want her. I needed her. I needed to please her, and my only thought was to make her cum, so I went after her clit.

Courtney’s breathing quickened and then became ragged as I dug beneath her clitoral hood and flicked my tongue over her stiff, sensitive clit. Then I took it into my mouth to suck on it. She arched her back and laid her head on the mattress with her eyes closed and mouth open.

I put my hands on the backs of her thighs and pushed her knees back, spreading her legs and causing her labia to part. She fully opened to me, exposed and eager. I kissed my way around her inner thighs, over her plump mons, and along the creases between her legs, before driving my tongue between the soft folds of her labia and the vaginal opening within.

Courtney’s hands moved over the back of my head, gripping and pulling my hair, pushing me hard into her crotch. She lifted her hips to meet me, grinding against my face, her moans insistent. I returned to her clit, taking it between my lips to suck on and flick with my tongue, Courtney’s moans growing louder.

I lifted my head and took in the breathtaking sight. Courtney’s knees were pushed back to her shoulders. Her pussy opened like a flower, her labia red and engorged with blood. The bottoms of her breasts appeared white against the tan skin of her soft belly and heaved with every breath. Her small nipples were contracted and hardened to stiff points.

She lifted her head to look at me, her eyes half slits. Her cheeks, normally red, were a crimson, and her lips were the color of ripened cherries. I placed the tip of my finger against the opening to her vagina and slowly pushed in. Her mouth and eyes widened as I slid inside, and her breath caught in her throat.

“Oh, god,” she gasped.

I hooked my finger upward and felt for the familiar area at the front of her vaginal wall. When I found it, I slowly rolled the flat of my fingertip over it. Courtney’s eyebrows slowly came together, and her lips contracted into a small circle. I pulled back a bit and inserted a second finger, stretching her tight pussy wider. She let out a low groan from the back of her throat as I slowly slid them inside.

“Does that feel okay?” I asked in a low, soft voice, and she slowly nodded, unable to speak. “Good. Pull your legs back, okay? Spread your beautiful little pussy for me.”

She did as I instructed, gripping the backs of her knees and pulling her legs as far back as she could. I lowered my head back down and sucked and licked and flicked her clit while my fingers plunged in and out of her pussy and massaged the soft, spongy patch of flesh that marked her g-spot.

Courtney cried out softly at the dual sensation, undulating and thrusting her hips at me. I reached to cup her face and traced my thumb over her chin and lips. She opened her mouth in response, and I brushed my thumb against the tip of her tongue, then put it in her mouth. She closed her lips around it to suckle.

I bore down on her clit, sucking on it hard, then lashed it with my tongue. Courtney’s moans grew louder and more frequent, morphing into high-pitched whines. I pulled my thumb out of her mouth and dragged my palm down her neck, past her cleavage, underneath to the full swell of her breasts. First one, then the other, I took them in my hand, gripping them, massaging them, feeling their soft fullness. My fingers glided over top to gently pinch and tease her nipples, while my tongue and fingers tended to her pussy.

Courtney’s orgasm came shortly thereafter. My tongue flicked rapidly over her clit, stimulating it relentlessly, while my fingers moved swiftly over her g-spot. She flexed her stomach muscles, her breath coming in rapid, shallow pants. Then her face became a mask of agony, as if distended in pain, and a high-pitched keen escaped her lips.

Her breath caught in her throat and her body tensed. Her vaginal muscles contracted tightly around my fingers. Then she jerked and her entire body convulsed before, finally, she exhaled a large gasp of air.

“Ungh!” she cried, before quickly pinching it off again.

Courtney let go of her legs and sat up, putting her hand on my head. I expected her to push me away, but instead she gripped my hair and pushed my head down. She wasn’t done yet, so I didn’t stop.

She tossed her head back and squeezed her eyes shut, panting desperately as she ground her hips and pulled my hair, guiding my mouth over her pussy. Being used by her like that to pleasure herself, to get herself off, excited me and made my cock throb. I moaned and moved my tongue and fingers even faster in response.

Courtney alternated between rapid panting and holding her breath as she reflexively tensed her body. Her second orgasm continued to build in small, escalating waves, but it took longer than I expected. My tongue grew tired and my face felt raw from constant friction against her stubbly pubic hairs. A cramp burned deep in my calf, but I ignored all of it and carried on, determined to see it through.

When her panting shortened into rapid grunts, I knew she had to be close. She laid down and pulled one of her legs back, using her other hand to keep my head exactly where she wanted it. I held her other leg back and concentrated on maintaining a steady, rapid pace.

Her grunts became short, clipped cries, and her diaphragm convulsed. Her grip on my hair slowly tightened. Then she sucked in a large breath and held it in as she leaned her head forward, until her breasts came to rest on her small belly roll. She squeezed her eyes shut and moved her mouth wordlessly, and then, after a brief pause, she came in a sudden gush of air.

Her second orgasm was more acute and intense than the first one had been, and she immediately pushed my head away and cried out, her entire body shivering spasmodically. My fingers were still inside of her, frantically working against her g-spot, and she reached down to grip my wrist. I stopped and slowly pulled them out.

After a few seconds, Courtney’s legs collapsed over the side of the bed, and she clutched at her heaving chest, struggled to catch her breath. She ran her hands over her neck and face, then down over her breasts, stomach and pelvis. Then she laughed.

“Oh my god. Oh my fucking god,” she intoned softly, reaching down to gingerly cup her pussy.

I stood up on shaky legs, my calf cramping badly, and looked down at her, naked with her hand between her legs, and felt my desire surge. My cock throbbed, and a large glob of precum slowly drooled from the tip.

She looked at me, then at my cock, and she got up from the bed. She reached for me, pulling my head toward hers to kiss me, and took my aching cock in her hand, squeezing it and jacking me off. A desperate groan escaped the back of my throat, and I held her face in my hands while our lips sparred and our tongues swirled in each other’s mouths.

Courtney spun us around and pushed me backwards onto the bed. Then she got on her hands and knees and slowly crawled toward me. With her head between my knees, she took hold of my cock and angled it toward her face. She stared at it for a moment, then lifted her eyes to mine, her expression desperate and wanton.

“I want to suck your dick so bad,” she said. “I want to make you cum.”

Before I could respond, she put her warm, wet mouth on me. She wrapped her soft lips around the large, broad head and took me as deeply as she could. When she pulled her head back, she glanced up to watch my expression and gauge my response. I leaned back, propping myself up on my hands, my mouth open and eyes half closed. My thoughts on the matter were obvious.

She smirked and attacked my cock, moving her head rapidly back and forth. At first, the sensation exhilarated me, but her lack of experience quickly outpaced her enthusiasm. My wide cock barely fit into her mouth, and several times she scraped her teeth against the flared head, causing me to jerk and wince. She also kept her tongue in the back of her mouth, which made it difficult for her to take me deeper than a couple inches, and she wasn’t able to maintain a tight seal around my shaft, which caused her to suck air into her mouth every time she pulled her head back.

As she watched my expression change, her enthusiasm waned until she finally slowed and took my cock out of her mouth. She sat back on her haunches with her hands on top of her thighs, looking devastated.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. “Don’t you like it?”

I shook my head. “No, it’s fine,” I lied, but she wasn’t buying it.

“I can see it on your face. I did something wrong, didn’t I?”

“No. Maybe just slow down a little, okay? You don’t need to rush.”

She stared at my cock and let out a deep, daunted breath. “You’re just so ... big,” she said flatly. She looked at me, her eyes distraught. “I’m sorry. I really wanted to make you cum.”

I smiled at her and chuckled. “You don’t have anything to be sorry about,” I said. “I know it’s big, but you can handle it. I promise.”

She eyed me, skeptically. “Are you sure? I can give you a handjob, instead,” she offered.

“Is that what you want?” I asked.

“No, I already told you. I want you in my mouth,” she said earnestly. “Like, I really want to suck your dick, okay? I’m just not sure I can do it right.”

I sat up. “Move a little closer, okay? A little closer. That’s better. Now, I want you to take my cock in your hand, alright? Gently.” She did as I instructed and gripped the base of my shaft. “Good. I’m guessing you’ve never sucked a dick this big before, am I right?”

Courtney paused and shook her head, and I wondered if she’d ever sucked a dick at all. The thought made me consider that I should be as explicit with her as possible about what I wanted and what she should do.

“That’s okay. You just have to approach it a little differently and take it slow. I don’t want you to put it inside your mouth right away. Instead, I only want you to use your lips and tongue, okay?”

She nodded. “Okay.”

“Good. Now, start licking it. Go ahead. Make your tongue as soft and flat and wet as you can and go super slow. Way slower than that. Even slower. Yeah, that’s perfect. Mm, just like that. Look at me while you’re doing it.”

Courtney slowly dragged her tongue over my cock, licking it like a lollipop. I leaned back to watch her, her eyes locked on mine.

“The head is the most sensitive part, okay, so I want you to concentrate there. Use your lips, too. No, make them as soft and wet as you can. Better. Mm, yeah, that’s it. Now, I want you to suck on the very tip of my cock, but just barely. Almost like you’re kissing it. That’s it. Use your lips and tongue together, like you’re French kissing.”

She did as I instructed, placing her lips on the domed head, gently kissing it and sucking on it and lapping at it with her tongue.

“Mm, that’s perfect,” I said, gripping the sheets. “Use as much saliva as you can. Drag your lips up and down the shaft. I want you to work your way all over my cock. Yeah, just like that. Use your hand too, okay? Soften your grip. A little more. That’s it. You can move my cock wherever you need it to be. Don’t forget to stroke it too. Oh god, yeah.”

The immediate feedback and instruction seemed to give Courtney the confidence she needed. She appeared less tentative and approached the task with increasing enthusiasm. I ran the back of my fingers over her cheek and smiled at her appreciatively.

“That feels so good, Courtney. Put the head of my cock in your mouth. All of it. The whole thing. That’s it. Don’t let your teeth touch it, okay? You’ll need to hold your jaws open. Just hold it with your lips. Perfect. Put your tongue underneath it too, for support.”

“Now, slowly pull your head back and let your lips roll over it until just the tip remains in your mouth. Oh god, yeah. Just like that. Now, let it slide back into your mouth. And back out. Exactly, just like that. Nice and slo-oh my fucking god.”

Courtney reached up to wipe the drool that dripped down her chin.

“No, leave it,” I said. “Saliva’s good. Giving head should be wet and messy. It means you’re doing it right. Don’t forget to use your hand, ok? Stroke the shaft while you’re sucking on the head, and don’t forget to look at me, okay?” I blew out a deep breath. “Holy shit, that feels so fucking good.”

I laid my head back and closed my eyes. Courtney maintained a slow, steady pace, letting my cockhead slide in and out of her mouth while she jacked me off. Drool leaked from the corners of her mouth and rolled down her chin and onto her chest, causing her to slurp softly as she sucked my cock. Then she moved faster and took me deeper. I lifted my head.

“Slow down,” I said. “Take a break if you need to. Keep using your hands, though. See, that’s why the saliva is good.”

Courtney took her mouth off my cock and stared at me intently while she jacked me off. Her face, chest, and thighs were wet with the saliva that had drooled from of her mouth, and her spit-covered breasts swayed back and forth every time she pumped her hand.

My mind drifted to Erin’s large breasts in the backyard and her proposition to let me fuck them, and I suddenly became very sorry that I hadn’t taken her up on the offer. I watched Courtney’s swinging tits and thought of something.

“Put my cock between your tits, ok?” I blurted, and Courtney slowed.

“Really? How come?” she asked, confused by the request.

“Because I want to feel my cock sliding between them. I’d really like to fuck your tits.”

She looked down and shrugged. After considering the logistics for a moment, she lifted a breast in each hand and leaned forward, carefully wrapping them around my cock and holding them together to maintain an envelope. She glanced up at me and I nodded at her.

Realizing what more she needed to do, she slowly bounced on her knees, sliding her soft breasts up and down over my shaft. The sensation wasn’t nearly as intense as her mouth had been, or her hands, but the sight of my cock sliding between her big tits, and the look of sincere concentration on her face, sent a surge of lust coursing through me.

“You are so fucking sexy, Courtney. Do you know that?” I asked, and she looked at me and smiled.

“Does this feel good to you?” she asked, lifting an eyebrow.

“Yeah, really good,” I said. “I love the way my cock feels sliding between your tits.”

She smirked and increased her pace, bouncing up and down faster. “If you say so. I just want you to cum, okay?” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.