Mother Nurses Her Sons Bully Back to Health - Cover

Mother Nurses Her Sons Bully Back to Health

Copyright© 2022 by Ronin

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother tries to be a good aunt and nurse her nephew back to health. In this case her nephew happened to be her sons bully.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Authors note: I am very new to writing and English is not my first language so please be patient with me while I figure things out. If there are any grammatical errors, please feel free to correct me in the comments. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

This is a fictional work so please don’t try the things in my story in the real world.

As far as anybody who knew Carla Campbell for the past 18 years was concerned, she was a very conservative woman who is kind and also is strict when it is warranted. She loves her family but also she is the one who is a matriarch of her family. In her house her word is law for her son Peter and husband Matt. For Peter, Carla is the embodiment of perfect, strong, motherly beauty. She stands tall at 5 feet 11 inches. Her perfectly hair dressed curly blond hair cascades down to her hips. She has a long slender neck which attracts any red-blooded male to kiss it. She has full and naturally red lips that look like they are made to suck dick. Her legs move on forever from the swell of her hips. Her butt is big but not fat, which any 20-year-old girl would kill to have. Her midsection is flat with very little fat which only makes her look even more attractive. Her religious efforts to stay fit paid off and you cannot find another 37-year-old who is in better shape than her, but the most attractive part of her body were her breasts which strand proudly at 36FF which just look perfect on her large frame which only sag a little which only serves to affirm the fact that they are natural. But alas she shows so little of her skin. She dresses tastefully and form fitting dresses, but goes to great lengths to not show any cleavage at all.

As much as Carla tries to act as a normal, loving housewife, she has a wild past very few people knew about. She is a very outgoing girl in her younger years. She dated many guys. She lost her virginity to a guy who she thought was her soul mate at the age of 15, but it didn’t turn out so well and since then she started experimenting with her sexuality to the point of risking pregnancy. In fact, it is at one of these sex parties at a rich guy’s condo she and her sister got pregnant at the same time. For some unknown reason, a loser like Matt is at the sex party, and as luck would have it, she fell pregnant with matt’s child. As soon as she knew she was pregnant with Peter, she swore to herself that her wild days were over and she committed herself to raising her son. Matt was not at all her type, but since he looked like a good provider to her son, she soon married him. And thus she was reborn as the conservative housewife we see today.

Peter, Carla’s son, has a little crush on her, but who can blame him? It would be abnormal to not have a crush on such statuesque beauty, but alas, even if he has 10 life times he will never have the courage to act on those feelings. At 5 foot 11 inches, Carla towers over both her husband and her son, which only affirms her dominance over her family.

It was like any other day except the fact that Peter came into the house with a bruised blue eye.

“Peter! what happened to your eye honey?”, Carla asked her son with concern.

“Its Aiden!, mom. He hit me for no reason at all!!”

Aiden is Peter’s cousin. He is opposite to Peter in every way. While peter is 5 foot 6 inches. Aiden is 6 foot 4 inches tall. While Peter looks like any other average dude, his cousin is built like a truck, and he looks like he belongs in a model catalogue. While Peter struggles to land a single girl who is decent looking. Aiden is fucking all the hot girls in school. Peter heard a rumor that Aiden even hooked up with some college girls too, but Peter is not sure how much of that rumor is true. Aiden is not a bully, to be exact, because he does not go out of his way to pick on Peter. But he is not kind to Aiden either. The slightest inconvenience caused by Peter to Aiden will be met with a swift punishment from Aiden. If Aiden feels like Peter I looking at him the wrong way, Aiden would beat him up. If Peter unwittingly stood in Aiden’s way, Aiden would beat him up. If peter has the misfortune of looking at one of Aiden’s conquered girls, Aiden would beat him up. And it is the same reason for his blue eye today. Peter has the misfortune of looking at one of Aiden’s latest conquest Sara, a big chested brunette and getting caught by Aiden.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.