Dirty Christmas Memories - Cover

Dirty Christmas Memories

Copyright© 2022 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 3

Drama Story: Chapter 3 - A Christmas Eve chat brings up memories of Dan and Elise's strange and dirty honeymoon. Dan woke quite hung over and discovered many surprises. Later they give each other sexy surprise gifts. - - - Includes alcohol, smoking, teen sex, and mild pee/scat. There is a young hermaphrodite in chapters 2 and 3.

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Smoking  

20 years ago - Christmas morning

I had a dream that Elise rolled a condom on me, and for some reason, she was sitting on me sideways. Both her legs were on one side, as she sat down with my dick in her butt. It was so TIGHT! SO TINY and TIGHT! So tight it hurt a little!

As she bounced up and down on me, she said; “OOOH! I love you, Daddy! Ow! Is it good, Daddy? Ouch!”

Why was it so tight! Her ass always squeezed me nicely, but this was so tight it was painful! Why was she calling me Daddy, instead of Dan? Why was her voice different?

Curiosity forced my eyes open, and I saw sweet little Renee. She was riding me sideways, with her arms behind her on the back of the couch, as she slid her excessively tight pussy up and down on me! It felt SO GOOD! But so tight it hurt a little!

“Yeah baby! So good, Renee!

She mumbled, “Oooh, Ow! Eee! Ow!”

I saw she looked a little turned on, but mostly like she was in pain. Only half of my dick was inside, and even that was hurting her.

“No! You don’t have to. Please stop. I don’t want to hurt you or cause you any pain.”

I lifted her off me and held her as she laid beside me. She had a tear in the corner of her eye. “It hurt, but you’re so good to me! Why did you make me stop? I love you!” She laid on top of me and quietly said, “I don’t care if it hurts. You can even do my butt! I love you that much!” She kissed my lips.

“No, Renee. I don’t want you hurting at all! I never want anybody to hurt you again. If I’m too big for it to feel good, don’t do it. I’ll wait until you’re older. I love you!”

“Please never leave me, Daddy! Please! I’ll do anything to make you happy!”

“You make me happy just by smiling. You’re my sweet little baby angel. I’ll never leave, and I’ll never make you go. I love you so much!” I kissed her slowly and hugged her tight to my chest.

After a little while, she said; “We’re all sweaty. We should take showers.”

From upstairs, I heard Elise yelling; “SO GOOD GIRLS! YES! So good! But no more! UNGH!”

Both of us smiled, then I told Renee; “It’s more fun to share a shower, or a bubble bath is best of all.”

“Yes! I love bubbles! But first I need to pee.” She held my hand as we headed to the bathroom.

“Me too.”

I dropped the robe on the floor and pulled her nightgown off over her head. She sat on the toilet with her knees apart. “We can pee at the same time, Daddy. Let me aim you.”

She started to release a stream of piss just before I did, and she held my cock at just the right angle for my piss to hit her tiny pussy. “OOOOHHHH! So dirty and naughty! But so sexy, Daddy!” Our mixed urine splashed all over her thighs.

As soon as I was done, my cock started to stiffen. She shook it a little, then sucked on the head and started stroking me.

“Rub your little pussy, baby! Rub it for Daddy! Slide a finger inside you! Make yourself cum!” She started rubbing herself, slowly at first, then increasing the speed as she got more excited. She moved her other hand down. I held my cock with one hand and put the other hand on the wall for balance. I pulled away from her mouth a little and slowed down my stroking. I didn’t want to cum until after she did.

“I’ll never hurt you, and I’ll never let anybody hurt you again. But I want to fuck you and make you feel good so much! Imagine you’re a little bigger, and my dick is sliding in and out of you. Think of how good it will feel, with my cock going in and out of your little pussy.”

I had forgotten and left the door open. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw more blonde hair outside the bathroom.

“Yeah! Daddy! Yes, so good! Oooohhh! YEAH! OOOOOHHH! FUCK ME DADDY! AAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!” The last part was loud enough to be heard across the house, maybe even outside.

She panted a little while, watching me stroke my cock only inches from her face. I sped up, and she started to lick the head.

“Gimme your cum Daddy! I want it!” She opened her mouth wide.

I shot my load into her mouth. “UNGH! YEAH! SWALLOW IT BABY! YEAH!” I started to lose my balance, and she helped me stay upright. Robin knelt and licked my cock clean, right in front of her little sister’s face. Renee had a huge smile.

Elise smiled and said, “I guess I don’t have to ask how you three are getting along!” I saw red hair behind her, as two hands reached around and squeezed her boobs.

Renee commented, “And we heard how you three get along, all the way down here!” We all giggled a little.

Elise took charge, “Time to clean up and eat, then it’s gift time. In case anybody forgot, it’s Christmas morning.”

I feigned ignorance, “Oh! So that’s why this little angel was trying to get on the end of my ah ... tree.” All the girls laughed.

Elise pushed Shannon and I toward the shower, and continued; “Shower time, dicks in here, chicks in my room. The last one with clean clothes on has to cook, so get a move on!”

As they walked out Elise saw Renee frown and said, “Don’t be upset. Momma’s gotta wash your cute little pee pee with her mouth too.” Suddenly, Renee was happy again.

As the other three headed upstairs, Shannon said; “I like to cook and I’m good at it, let’s take our time. I hope you won’t mind helping with something kind of embarrassing? Can you help me take an enema? I need one every week. It’s so hard keeping the water in for the whole five minutes!”

“Sure! Once you get the water in, I’ll cork you with my cock.” She giggled and blushed, as I kissed her cheek.

As she started, she said; “Please get me a cigarette, so I can tell when it’s time. Smoking half of one of those long ones takes me about five minutes.”

“I’m glad we picked the seating shelf option for the bathrooms. It makes having sex in the shower a whole lot easier!” I sat in the shower and put a condom on. She slid my cock up her ass and sat in my lap once the enema was in her. As she lit the cigarette I said, “I love to watch girls smoke, especially while I fuck them. I imagine my cock in their mouth too. It’s naughty, and dirty, but it turns me on a lot. Almost as much as your sexy boobs and pretty red hair.”

Shannon blushed a little as she said, “I love sucking cock because it reminds me of somebody sucking mine.”

I reasoned, “I’ll do yours, totally fair. I’ve done anal a lot, but never had anything in my butt. Would you like to try it?”

I moved my hand down from her boob, and felt her cock was fully erect. She asked, “Please Daddy, please? Oooh, that’s nice!” I stroked her cock, slowly at first. We kept going much longer than five minutes. She took a last puff from her cigarette before tossing it into the toilet. She put two fingers under her cock and slid them into her pussy, going in and out in time with my hand on her dick. She blew out the last stream of smoke as she exclaimed, “SOOO GOOD! YES! YES!”

As she came, a little clear liquid squirted from her cock, instead of semen. I saw Renee staring, standing in the doorway, as I started cumming into Shannon’s ass. “Yeah Shannon! UNGH! So good! Yeah!”

Renee licked Shannon’s cock clean, then the little blonde said; “My fuckin’ gawd, that’s hot! WOW! Her cock tastes good too, like yours but saltier. I’m pretty sure I can fit hers in me, can I?”

“I’d love to see that, but some other time. We need to get cleaned up. Did you need something, sweetie?”

“We’re out of soap in the other bathroom. Robin and Momma Elise each have one, but there’s none for me.”

“There should be at least a couple bottles of shampoo, and some liquid soap up there.”

“Um, Daddy, it’s not to wash with.” She blushed fiercely.

I laughed and replied, “Look in the boxes under our bed.” I knew she’d have no problem finding a suitable sex toy, but the size of some of them might scare her. My sister had a wild sense of humor at anniversary time.

As Renee turned to leave, I mentioned; “The ones with straps are worn kind of like underwear.”

The little angel asked, “What?”

“I’m sure you’ll figure it out. Have fun, sweetie!”

I said to Shannon, “Turn on the water, please. It’s gonna be messy when I pull out of you.” She stood up to turn the shower on, and dirty water and lumps of shit poured out into my lap.

“Sorry, so sorry!” She worriedly turned the main shower head to spray on me.

“It’s ok. It’s dirty, but it came out of one of my favorite places in the whole house.” I squeezed her butt cheeks and stuck my tongue in her mouth, as the warm water washed the mess down the drain. We kissed, washed, and played with each other’s bodies quite a while, then Shannon guided my cock into her pussy and looked into my eyes.

“This house is the only place I’ve ever had sex without getting hurt. You and mamma Elise make me so happy! I love you so much!” She slid her tongue into my mouth and tried to taste the back of my throat, as I fucked her tight little cunt. We frantically panted through our nostrils. She reached between us and stroked her cock at the same time. Her pussy wasn’t excessively tight, like Robin or Renee, but about the same as Elise’s wonderful ass. I wanted more, much more! Shannon’s asshole was actually looser, but still very nice.

She came again with her cock, and the shower washed her juice off me. A moment later, I squirted into her, and her vagina climaxed too. Her body spasmed for five or six breaths, and her eyes rolled back. I held her tightly, so she wouldn’t fall.

“OH WOW! SO GOOD! OOOOHHHH! What was that? I feel like I died from too much happiness! WOW!”

“Your body overloaded from having two orgasms at the same time. You’ll be fine. I’m glad it was good.”

“THE BEST EVER! EVER! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!” She squeezed my face and sucked on my tongue with gusto.

I had to gently push her face away. “Time to get dressed and make some breakfast.” We went back upstairs, and I put on jeans, a t-shirt, and a Christmas sweater.

Shannon walked into the bedroom nude, carrying a small adult diaper. “I can get them on, but sometimes it’s hard for me to line up the sides right.”

“I’ll help you sweetie.” I put the diaper on the bed and had her sit on it. “I just need to check that you’re clean one more time.”

I licked her pussy a little and sucked on her cock a few times. I didn’t mind the taste at all.

“Mmmm, Daddy, that’s nice!”

“We’ll have lots of play time later. Time to head to the kitchen, and make...”

From the bathroom, we heard; “YES MOMMY OOOOOHH!”

Shannon giggled. “I guess we weren’t the last ones done after all!” I told her, “While they finish, look under the bed and see what you want to play with later. I’m gonna go start some coffee.” I thought the sex toys in the boxes should keep her imagination busy awhile.

I got the coffee pot started, then moved the presents from the closet to the living room and put most of them under the tree. I took two of the smaller presents up to Shannon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.