Dirty Christmas Memories - Cover

Dirty Christmas Memories

Copyright© 2022 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 2

Drama Story: Chapter 2 - A Christmas Eve chat brings up memories of Dan and Elise's strange and dirty honeymoon. Dan woke quite hung over and discovered many surprises. Later they give each other sexy surprise gifts. - - - Includes alcohol, smoking, teen sex, and mild pee/scat. There is a young hermaphrodite in chapters 2 and 3.

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Smoking  

20 years ago - Christmas Eve

Elise and I had been married a little over ten years. Both of us wanted kids, but sadly she couldn’t have any. We talked about adopting a baby, but didn’t really want to deal with the crying, middle of the night feedings, and some of the other ‘fun’ parenting duties.

I had apologized for coming home late over the phone. Elise said she didn’t mind and was going to bed. I didn’t mention I was late because I had to go to three stores to find the right diapers.

I carried a large armload of gifts in from my car and went to put them in the front closet. I was surprised, the pile of gifts from Elise was almost shoulder high! There must be at least fifty in there! I was a little tempted to peek, but we had an agreement. I hoped the 30 or so I bought wouldn’t be a disappointment.

I figured Elise’s main gift would be fine sleeping in the study. Elise rarely went in there.

Since Elise had greatly enjoyed sharing other women with me a few times, I figured I’d be efficient. I got us a 16-year-old ‘kid’ we could legally fuck if she liked us enough. I sincerely hoped Elise would like her and not be angry.

As I entered the bedroom, I saw all the lights were off. I thought Elise must be the lump under the quilt on our bed. I undressed and slowly crawled in next to her. I smelled her favorite perfume, and usual shampoo. The perfume was very strong. I wondered if she spilled it.

“Mmmm, you smell nice.” I played with her hair a little.

She slowly stroked my cock with her hand and moved her face over so she could suck me. I felt the quilt flap up and down, as she bobbed her mouth on me. A few times her teeth lightly scraped the rim of my cock, but overall it was very good. She held her mouth open a little wider than usual, and the wet sucking sounds were SOOO sexy. After the first few minutes she held her head still and squeezed the shaft firmly as she jerked me off into her mouth. Not the usual, but VERY GOOD!

I sprayed. “Yeah! UH! So good! YEAH! YEAH! OOOOHHH!” I heard her swallow. She rested her head on my belly, and I played with her hair a little under the quilt.

She threw the quilt off, slowly started stroking me again, then rolled a condom onto me. I eagerly anticipated this! We only used condoms for anal! They squeezed my cock, making it a little smaller, and were smoother than skin, so it glided into her easier. I heard her squirt some lube out of the bottle. Getting anal would be a nice treat!

In the dark I felt her rise up, and lower herself toward me. She guided me into her, and slowly rocked from side to side a little. She was so tight! Even tighter than I remembered! I felt so amazingly good! I held her hips, and helped her move up and down, stroking my dick with her little hole. “So good! Yeah! Thank you! This is really great!”

She was usually pretty vocal, but only made a few noises, “Mmmmm! UNGH! OOOH!”

She bounced up and down a few more times as I came again, “UH! YEAH! OOOHHH! SO GOOD! YES! THANK YOU!”

From across the room I heard the CLICK of a lighter, and saw the tip of a cigarette start to glow red. Elise said, “I’m happy you like your gift, Dan.”

I was totally shocked and astounded! In a high-pitched voice I didn’t recognize, somebody in my lap said, “I hope I was good enough? Will you please adopt me?”

I sat up in surprise as Elise flicked the light on. A beautiful young blonde girl was sitting in my lap, with her pussy still wrapped around my cock! It was even tighter than Elise’s ass!

“I hope you like her appearance too. I thought mom and daughter should look like each other.”

“She’s amazing! As beautiful as you are!” She really was.

Elise was nude and crawled into bed next to us, as the girl climbed off me. They had the same shade of natural blonde hair, the same blue eyes, the same erotic, plump lips. Elise had very sexy ‘D’ cup breasts, but the young girl was just starting to get some, each the size and shape of half a lemon.

Elise handed the girl the cigarette and reached for an ashtray. She said, “Be careful smoking in bed, Robin. Don’t fall asleep with a lit one.”

Even though I had cum twice in the last fifteen minutes, I started getting erect again. I watched the two of them kiss and share the cig until it was gone. I was surprised again, that at her age Robin smoked like she enjoyed it. She didn’t cough at all. I smiled, as I thought; “She’s a dirty girl, like Elise was when I found her. I like that!”

I got up to pee, as I watched Elise climb onto Robin, then lick and tickle one of her nipples.

“Would you like to fuck me, while our new 16-year-old gets taste tested by her new 26-year-old mommy?”

Robin timidly said; “Fifteen is legal in this state, and I really like you. Please keep me?”

“OHMIGOD! YES! I just need to pee and get a drink. I’ll be right back!”

I ran downstairs and quickly gave Elise’s gift her instructions. We quietly walked upstairs and could hear Robin start to moan as Elise licked her.

I said, “Since it’s more exciting in the dark!” I turned the light off and ushered in Elise’s gift.

Robin continued to moan, and Elise said, “MMM! That’s nice! Good! Yeah!”

I heard more wet sounds, as Elise licked Robin some more and her gift fucked her from behind.

Robin exclaimed; “YES! Mommy! I’M CUMMING! EEEEEHHH!”

“OOOH! YEAH! FASTER! UNGH! YEAH! OOOOHHHHH!” I heard Elise panting after her climax.

A few moments later I heard, “UH! YEAH! UNGH! SO GOOD!” As her gift shot off into Elise.

Elise exclaimed, “WHAT!”

I flicked the light on. “I’m glad you like your gift too, she turned 16 last month. You don’t match, but I think Shannon fucked you pretty well.”

From behind, red-haired Shannon kissed Elise’s ear and said, “Can you adopt me too? Please don’t be mad? I hope it’s ok that I have extra parts?” She was very scared.

Elise turned and looked her over, saying; “Whatever part you had inside me was pretty damn good! Nice tits already, and a penis too! And such a cute little pussy, hiding under her nuts! Where did you ever find her, Dan?”

Shannon already had breasts nearly as big as Elise’s, and they were likely to keep growing for the next few years. I looked forward to sharing them with the other girls.

I said, “She does have a couple of medical issues. She can’t fully control her bowels and needs diapers most of the time. She can change them herself but helping once in a while might be fun. Because of some bad things in the past, her anus is big enough to handle me, and it won’t hurt her. For more anal, I don’t mind diaper changes at all!”

Shannon added, “More good news, I can’t have a baby, so you don’t have to worry about birth control.”

Elise declared, “Diaper changes are fine, if it means I get an extra dick to play with! And she’s so pretty too!” She French kissed Shannon a little while.

My cock throbbed a few times, getting stiff again. I reached over to play with Shannon’s boobs, but Elise pushed my hand away. “These two are mine the rest of the night. Your other gift is in the guest room, next door.”

I wondered aloud, “Robin is great! And I get another gift too?

Elise licked her lips and winked.

The light in the other room was off, and I could see a lump under the blankets in the very dim light. I put on a bath robe and said, “Hi, I’m Dan.” as I slowly walked to the bed.

“I’m Renee. Momma Elise said you’re nice? She said you won’t hurt me?” Her voice was timid and uncertain. She sounded very young.

I sat on the edge of the bed and reassured her, “I’m nice and I’ll be gentle.”

As I moved close to her I could tell she was even smaller than Robin! I felt her long hair on my chest and shoulder, as she leaned on me.

“Please don’t put it in my butt? I’ll do anything else you want. Please? My step-daddy Rick used to say my pussy is really great, even better than Robin’s. If you want to adopt me you can fuck me, but please don’t hurt my butt?” She was very afraid, and I could hear her start to cry.

“No, no, I won’t hurt you, and I won’t make you do anything. You’re safe.” I hugged her and continued, “Love is much better if everybody is happy. You’re too scared and nervous for sex. Let’s go have a snack and talk a little while.”

As I held her hand and we walked down to the kitchen, I got a good look at her. She wasn’t quite five feet tall and was probably under ninety pounds. Her fine blonde hair reached all the way down to her little butt. She wore a thin, filmy pink nightgown, which was a little big on her. I’d try to make her my cuddly teddy bear, but I didn’t think I’d be fucking her anytime soon.

I got out some cookies and made a big mug of instant hot cocoa, as I said; “Since it’s Christmas eve, let’s sit by the tree. I’ll start the fireplace.”

As I got a small fire going, she asked; “Um, daddy Dan? Ah...” She was very hesitant to ask for something.

“Yes?”

“Uh, I hope you don’t mind, but ... uh ... I’d like ... uh...”

“It’s ok, little one. I won’t hurt you or be mad. It’s Christmas. What would you like? I can get you almost anything.” She was so cute and loveable I’d give her a pony, a car, or even her weight in gold if she asked. I could afford it, and she was that adorable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.