The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Upstairs, after almost humiliatingly leaving the lounge fully aware the eyes of her daughter and Trevor must be glued to her all but naked body, Karen’s first port of call was the bathroom, where having thrown her wet sopping thong and short dressing gown into the laundry bin, Karen began thoroughly washing her own now dried cum juices from both her crotch and Anus.

Then Having dried herself before opening the door slightly to ensure no one was nearby, Karen made her way next door and into what she hoped remained the sanctity of her bedroom, before closing the door, although to her surprise also noting the key she and John always used during ‘play sessions’ was no longer in its lock.

Staring down at her neatly made bed, it appeared to the naked Karen that a thousand questions needed answering as to just why she was now naked in her bedroom deciding whether or not to follow her daughter’s instructions that she remain naked on top of her bed and in full view of anyone who cared to enter a bedroom she could no longer lock herself inside.

Not least uppermost in Karen’s thoughts, was the question of just why she’d allowed herself to be railroaded into watching the Porn film with Chloe and Trevor and even agreeing to sit between them, even if it had all at first all seemed innocent enough to her, even dressed as she was in just about next to nothing.

Although Karen’s thoughts then somewhat mysteriously returned to the film as she wondered why she hadn’t seen the youth filling the mouths or cunts of Mother and daughter with his cum juices, leaving Karen wondering if there was more to see of the incredible video

Also, Karen pondered upon the question of the phone call Chloe had taken from the mysterious Jim, after which, her daughter’s talk of bondage equipment should have been enough to send her scuttling away there and then, thought Karen, as indeed should have Chloe’s initial threats of her being spanked by Trevor or Chloe herself.

And why oh why hadn’t she been aware of Trevor’s fingers toying with her nipple, or perhaps even worse, that aside from her being awash with sexual pleasure, she hadn’t even been aware of her daughter slipping a finger between her cunt lips and allowing her juices to flood out onto her tiny thong and robe.

Nor could Karen explain to herself just why she’d immediately associated the young assailant in the film with the thuggish warehouse assistant and had done so throughout that forty-minute video, just as thoughts of the young thug and his sexually oriented demands had been consuming her thoughts ever since that fateful encounter with him in her Supermarket warehouse.

Although when her thoughts then returned to her current situation, Karen realised that given her daughter’s threats to have Trevor spank her should she ‘disobey’ her daughter by not lying naked on top of her bed, she really had little option but to take the easy way out by to doing so, even if it meant her initial concerns about Trevor taking over the house when John was away now appeared to be very well founded, even if it were her daughter doing most of the talking and instructing and of course, sliding her finger deep inside her own mothers cunt, the recollection of which left Karen unable to prevent another shudder of pleasure running through her body and for her cunt to begin throbbing yet again.

Although was it really all her own fault? Karen wondered, perhaps allowing Chloe so much more freedom than other teenage girls probably enjoyed, freedom enough to even allow Chloe to cajole her Mother into displaying and even flaunting themselves when on holiday and out together, along with her allowing Chloe to alter her Mothers clothes and lingerie to give Karen a sexier look, one John very much approved of, even if for all the wrong reasons.

Although then again, thought Karen, hadn’t she been every bit as excited and yes, sexually energised as her daughter when doing so? That even though rejecting her husband’s ideas of her perhaps fucking other men while he looked on had excited her more than she cared to admit.

So was this the real reason she hadn’t confided in Chloe about her verbal sexual abuse and physical threats at the hands of the thuggish young warehouse worker? Wondered Karen

Chloe, her co-conspirator in so many ways, from naughty shopping expeditions to sharing clothes and lingerie to flirting with men when on holiday in full view of Chloe’s Father, her Husband John.

It was fifteen long minutes later, long after Karen had eased her mature yet voluptuous and curvy naked body onto her bed on top of the Duvet, that still wearing only her bra and thong, Chloe finally put an end to her Mothers long nervy wait by striding confidently into her Mothers bedroom, before sitting upright on the bed beside Karen’s naked waist.

“Wow Mother, you certainly enjoyed the film tonight” said Chloe, ensuring flashbacks of the BDSM video went straight through Karen’s thoughts, while also placing the palm of her hand on her Mother’s waistline, just above her shaven mound, sending a curious almost electrical surge cursing through her Mothers body, who although realizing she really should be admonishing her daughter over such actions, found herself lamely replying a little defensively.

“Well it was certainly different darling, one I wasn’t expecting”

“Come on Mother, don’t forget I discovered how wet your pussy had become”! this was said with a chuckle from Chloe that could only leave Karen replying even more defensively.

“Okay, perhaps you’re right Chloe, but it was very naughty of you to do that, especially with Trevor right beside us, really darling, I’ve never felt so embarrassed” while leaving aside the recollection of Trevor caressing her nipple wasn’t helping either.

“So you’d rather I play with your cunt when Trevor isn’t around then Mother?” Only too aware she was toying with her Mother’s emotions and desires, thoughts and fantasies Karen had for so long tried to keep hidden

“CHLOE! ... I’m your Mother for goodness sake, you really shouldn’t be talking to me like this, especially with your boyfriend living with us ... if your father could hear you he’d go crazy ... especially since you’re using that awful C word” Replied Karen with a forced assertion she really didn’t feel, partially because she was also uncomfortably aware her daughter’s hand was now gradually creeping ever closer to her shaven cunt area, where an unwanted throbbing was beginning to worry her.

“We both know that’s not true Mother, we both know if my Father were here right now he’d be loving every minute of watching his daughter toying with his lovely wife ... probably even wanking over one of those magazines he keeps hidden, thinking the bound and gagged model was you or even me ... and as for calling your cunt a cunt ... that’s exactly what it is ... your wet juicy cunt ... so get used to it Mother”

Having completely demolished her mother’s last line of defence and before she was able to formulate any kind of reply to what her daughter had just said, Chloe was placing a finger on her Mother’s lips to silence her mother before continuing.

“Don’t say another word Mother, just lay there and behave while I tell you about some changes there’s going to be around the house, what happens between us stays with us Mother, but don’t forget I can get Trevor up here to spank you any time I wish” Chloe informed her shocked and by now a little fearful mother.

Moving her finger from her Mother’s lips, Chloe then used a fingernail to lightly scratch a pattern from her Mother’s neck on and down and around both Karen’s breasts, before moving her light scratching upon her Mother’s nipples, looking on in almost triumphant pleasure as each of her Mothers nipples, in turn, grew magically erect and hard to her touch once again.

“Chloe ... please ... this ... it’s so wrong “ Karen almost whispered, torn between the wondrous yet illicit touch of her daughter and the thought of young Trevor spanking her and perhaps even more before Chloe harshly replied...

“Shhhh Mother, I won’t warn you again!

“One way or another Mother, you have to admit both you and my father are sexually submissive, whereas your daughter is sexually dominant and so with the help of Trevor I intend to train you both because I intend to be the Mistress of this house and both my Mother and Father”

Such was the pleasure Karen was by then gaining from that one single finger now exploring her cunt lips, that Chloe’s words were almost drifting over her Mother’s consciousness, yes Karen had already realized both she and her husband were sexually submissive, but despite their closeness, Karen had never expected to hear from her daughter, or to be told by Chloe she intended to become ... or perhaps already was, ... not only her Mothers ‘ Mistress’ but incredibly, unaware Chloe had already given him a blow job and swallowed his semen, that of her very own Father, her husband John.

Although at that moment Karen wasn’t even considering the possible feelings of her husband John, when right now all that mattered were the wonderful sensations her daughter/mistress was by now creating within her cunt with one single finger, continuously bringing Karen to the edge of a glorious orgasm before Chloe then devastatingly left her Mother on the edge before starting over again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.