The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Hey Karen! Come and join us for a glass of wine while we watch a Movie”! Came Trevor’s voice from the lounge, not for the first time interrupting Karen’s train of thoughts and an admittedly exciting fantasy about her having her mouth filled with teenage cock before he began pumping his hot semen into her throat.

“Oh god not again “ mused Karen.

For despite all of John’s assurances to the contrary before departing to his contact job hundreds of miles away, it appeared Trevor really was ruling the roost of the Taylor household, at least trying his best to, even if ‘Karen once again showed her ‘deference ‘ toward her daughter Chloe’ Karen was also aware that during conversation ‘Trevor showed his own deference toward Chloe’ to her daughter Chloe, even if Karen remained completely unaware of her daughter’s role in ensuring her husband had agreed to Trevor moving in with them.

For a moment Karen was about to reply she was going to take a bath, before remembering she’d just done so, as was evident by the pink lightweight short satin dressing gown she wore, beneath which only a tiny pink thong covered her modesty.

Then before she was able to summon up another excuse for not going downstairs the voice of her daughter Chloe rang loud and clear upstairs into Karen’s bedroom.

“Okay Come on Mother! We have a movie we want to watch with you and a bottle of wine with your name written all over it, so get that gorgeous ass in here”!

Had it been before or after the arrival of Trevor when Chloe had began using that phrase to summon her mother? For these days a summons it always appeared to be, although Karen then recalled admonishing her daughter on the first occasion when summoning her mother down to lunch with those words, which resulted in Karen telling her daughter she really shouldn’t be talking that way to her Mother ... only to in turn be admonished by Chloe.

“Mother! Along with the rest of your body, You have a really gorgeous Ass to be proud of, I know Daddy is proud of your Ass and I’m proud of my Mother’s Ass and I intend to ensure you are proud of your gorgeous Ass any time I wish”!

To which Karen had found she was simply unable to formulate a reply, even finding herself feeling a little proud her body was obviously still in good shape, even if she were unaware Chloe was suppressing a smile at the sight of her Mother’s nipples, nipples which had grown hard and erect and even now we’re pushing against the material of the thin gown, making the huge size of Karen’s nipples not only all to obvious to her daughter but to her disquiet, the equally admiring gaze of the smiling Trevor.

In the event, those words ‘Get that Gorgeous Ass down ... or ‘in here’ very soon became a regular occurrence in and around the house, even though Karen found it a little disconcerting when Trevor also began using the phrase toward her.

Although they were words Karen was now accustomed to and although not realising the phrase would gradually evolve, Karen nonetheless made her somewhat obedient way downstairs and into the lounge, where Trevor and Chloe already each occupied different ends of the large sofa, where before them on the coffee table sat an opened bottle of wine and three full glasses.

“Come here and sit between us Mother so we can all enjoy the Movie and Wine” Chloe all but ordered her Mother, whose eyes were in fact gazing at the armchair usually occupied by her absent husband John, one she’d rather be sitting on, given she was dressed only in her thin gown.

Yet once again Karen had found herself strangely deferring to her daughter when as demurely as possible, sitting between Chloe who as usual these days wore only her black bra and a thong and Trevor, himself wearing only his Red boxers, before accepting the glass of wine handed to Karen by Trevor before a cheers all round clink of glasses.

One thing had certainly changed in the Taylor house since the arrival of Trevor, one Karen soon realized was his to transform their very large screen TV into an even smarter device connected to the web in any way he chose and that was an activity Trevor was engaged in when the cell phone Chloe always appeared to carry around with her began its trilling tone denoting an incoming call.

“Oh it’s Jim” said Chloe from her end of the couch before placing the phone to her ear and engaging ‘Jim’ in what appeared to Karen a pretty much one-sided conversation with Chloe’s interjection limited to ‘what do you think?’ ‘Oh great’

‘You will?’ “We are about to watch it now with my Mother Karen ‘ being Chloe’s longest sentence along with. “Yes, of course, I’ll tell her”. Words which Karen assumed must be about herself before Chloe finally ended the call and then turned toward her Mother.

“That was Natalie’s good friend Jim, Mother, I met him after my visit to see Natalie and her Mother Vicky the other week ... and oh yes, after telling her all about you, Vicky is just gagging to meet you Mother” ... declared Chloe with a smile before adding.

“Anyway Jim told us all about the film we are going to watch, he’s a great guy and has done lots for Natalie as he’s actually an engineer by trade ... anyway Jim said he thought he may have met you before and perhaps will see you again but that in the meantime he hopes you enjoy the film”

Then placing a hand on her mother’s naked thigh Chloe giggled a little before adding.

“I really shouldn’t tell you this but Jim has built a special leather and Steel bondage device for Natalie”

“Oh my god Chloe ... are you being serious” exclaimed Karen, while somewhat uncomfortably aware of her daughter’s hand that had remained on her thigh.

“Oh, Mother you really are so behind the times! everyone indulges in a little bondage now and then these days, including Trevor and myself and it’s great fun, don’t tell us you and father haven’t tried it, or at least discussed the idea”!

Only too aware of the presence of Trevor beside her, Karen could only shift uncomfortably and unable to admit her darkest fantasies to Chloe in front of Trevor, reply to Chloe that yes of course she knew about ‘It’ but it wasn’t something she and her father ever indulged in, without adding she’d long ago discovered John’s stash of BDSM porn in his garage and had become every bit as excited as her husband, her only regret being John had yet to broach the subject with her.

However, Karen’s musings soon took a back seat, when with the video film beginning on the large TV screen, she was astonished to see an opening scene, during which a young man was knocking on the door of a large detached house before a beautiful busty blonde sexily dressed woman opened the door to the young man with a frown on her well made up face while glaring at the youth.

If fact, as the film progressed it appeared the young man was the boyfriend of the daughter of the busty blonde, who was less than pleased to see him at the house, although after a heated discussion, she eventually allowed the young man to go upstairs to see her daughter.

Although it wasn’t the scenes, or the plot so far that astonished Karen, for not only did Karen realism she bares a striking resemblance to the busty blonde actress but that the young man, aside from having an American accent, was the spitting image of the youth, her nemesis, in the Supermarket warehouse!

Nor did Karen’s shock end there, for after running upstairs to see his ‘Girlfriend’, the door had been thrown open to reveal laying on her bed, a young girl baring a striking resemblance to Chloe!

The plot of the video, if it could be called a plot, was simplicity itself, in that after having an argument with the girl, for when having first kissed her she had then rejected his attempts to place his hand inside her blouse, leading to the angry aggrieved youth first stripping the girl before gagging and hogtying her on her bed.

There the youth had left the teenage girl before going downstairs to confront the Karen resembling Mother and to ask the beautiful mature woman what her problem was with him.

There in the hall watering pot plants, the Mother told the youth she thought him an unsuitable boyfriend for her young daughter, little realizing she had just set in motion events which led the youth to this time handcuffed strip the lightly dressed mother before forcing her to kneel before him where after first fucking her mouth with his huge cock, after then forcing her face to the carpet and ripping away her own tiny parties the youth then leisurely took the mother from behind in both cunt and Anus before gagging her and then handcuffing her to a stair rail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.