The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Karen

The entire week following her encounter with the thuggish young warehouse assistant at her Supermarket had been spent by Karen Taylor in a daze of flashbacks, before almost six days later, the busty blonde mature middle manager accepted that even if she now really wanted to complain to her boss Dave, every day spent without her doing so was not only a day nearer another inevitable encounter with the tall youth and those steely grey eyes, but also yet one more day she’d failed to report her experience to her superiors.

With her husband John away during the week and over the weekend, it was expected that John would not be home again until the following Friday evening. Karen was now getting used to her husband not sharing her bed, it had been a time of nocturnal encounters in her bed for Karen, as all too often her fingers met her sopping wet cunt lips when conjured up images of her actual and fantasies not of her husband but with someone else. Karen’s thoughts were of the abuse at the hands of her young nemesis flashed before the eyes of the beautiful busty mature blonde manager. She would lay there using her fingers teasing and toying with her clitoris before those same fingers would find their way inside and try to be quiet so as not to disturb Chloe and Trevor in their own bedroom next to hers. Why were those images flashing through her mind? Under the duvet those fingers worked themselves in and out inside her, her thumb caressing her clitoris causing her to have multiple mini-orgasms. There was something about this youth. Even when she showered to get ready for bed and looked at her naked body in the bathroom mirror she admired the look staring back at her, she cupped her breasts and large hardening erect nipples. Then walking naked into her bedroom her arousal was plainly obvious that her nipples had become excited thinking of this youth. It was when in bed under the duvet that she could no longer resist the urge to masturbate, and this was not the first time this week.

Eventually, it was Saturday evening, just two days away from Karen’s next stocktaking duty, this time in the alcohol section of the warehouse’s locked key-coded stock room and perhaps an inevitable encounter with the assistant who’d verbally abused and sexually threatened her, yet without her making a complaint about him and for reasons Karen was by now all too aware of ... reason which Karen was reluctant to discuss with family and friends.

Well at least it was now the weekend thought Karen while taking another sip from the large glass of wine she’d been nursing in the kitchen her weekends were always been seen as sacrosanct to Karen, who as always wanted to forget work and concentrate on her personal life had no intention of making a complaint about the lad over a weekend, certainly not until Monday anyway ... her now dreaded stocktake day.

Although in reality, Karen had by now pretty much decided she had no intention of making a complaint full stop Karen’s thinking was that doing so at this late stage would probably mean her not only having to describe her encounter with the warehouse youth in every detail to her manager but without video or audio evidence backing up her story.

That It would be her word against his and Karen had a terrible suspicion the youth would in fact enjoy every humiliating moment of her having to recount his every sexually charged word, before then simply walking off into the sunset and into another Job should senior management believe her side of the story and then dismiss the youth on the grounds of gross misconduct.

Although Karen realised that outcome could well be a big if and even if the dismissal of the youth were to be the case, she would then in all probability be left to face the undoubted giggles and the whispers behind her back and that a story would soon be doing the rounds, a story spreading around the store like wildfire that Karen Taylor had been ‘gagging for it’, that she wanted to give the tall god looking kid a blow job but had then lost her nerve at the last moment.

Karen Taylor had been around long enough to be aware that tongue wagging often ruled the roost and no matter what the outcome of any complaint she cared to make, she was management and as management, she was a prime target for the Chinese whispers started by anyone she’d ever had to admonish or discipline in the past ... and there were plenty of those around the store! Karen could see it even now, written in lipstick on the ladies room mirror, ‘Karen Taylor sucks teenage warehouse cock”!

It was an awful conundrum Karen could see no immediate escape from, for even if she called in sick on Monday she’d simply be delaying another inevitable confrontation with the youth, which meant another week of worry, a worry either in the wine store or main freezer as Monday is generally a stocktake day. She had full control in fact she was in charge of all the comings and goings of the warehouse, especially with all the deliveries arriving at the backdoor to all the warehouse staff working there. All the warehouse staff were male only a few had full-time jobs as the company employs mainly part-time staff. Karen up until now has always enjoyed working with the young male workers, they always seemed eager to help. She always liked it when the young men lustfully looked at her large breasts and sometimes they had a hard job keeping their faces up when talking to Karen. However, after the confrontation a few days previous this young man who must be coming to the end of his teenage years seemed to gain the trust of other co-workers with his jokes and inuendos and had noticed that he had already seen some boys which to her seemed that he was ordering them around Karen was beginning to see it as being perhaps unnecessary, especially if the boy himself lost his nerve in fear of his being set up by management to catch him red-handed. Since that first encounter with the young man, nothing else had been said. Karen had caught this youth a couple of times smiling at her but to her, it seemed it was a gesture of politeness so maybe he had forgotten his remark to his superior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.