The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 4: Karen

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Karen - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Monday’s were never a good day for Karen Taylor and this particular one had already begun on a bad note for Karen, as early as trying to use the bathroom only to then discover it was once again already occupied by either her Daughter Chloe or her boyfriend Trevor, who’d moved into the family home a couple of weeks ago. Not caring which of them it was but cursing inwardly, Karen instead made her way downstairs to use that bathroom before bringing a cup of tea back upstairs with her, while still moaning inwardly about being denied first use of the upstairs bathroom in the morning.

The arrival of Trevor as her daughter’s live in lover certainly hadn’t helped what had previously been pretty straightforward bathroom arrangements, with Karen’s Daughter Chloe always being the last to surface and husband John the first before rushing of to work, leaving Karen then able to take all the time she wished in the bathroom, However, since the arrival of Trevor, to her annoyance Karen soon realised things were gradually becoming far less straightforward when they should have been ever easier, especially now that John was working away from home at least five days a week.

For with the arrival of Chloe’s boyfriend, supposedly to ensure the safety of the two women John had left behind, Chloe had for obvious reasons herself been stirring earlier, before Karen found herself becoming accustomed to her daughter’s regular early morning fuck with Trevor, one Karen was only too aware of, not only because of the couple’s grunts groans and squeals, but also from an audible bouncing of their bed in the next door bedroom to her own and through walls Karen thought couldn’t have been any thinner.

Although Karen was fully aware she could easily take the opportunity to slip out and use the bathroom before the others, something, whether it be her not wishing to disturb the couple, curiosity, or just plain arousal had always held Karen back. In fact, it was her sexual arousal all to often holding Karen back, as she often found herself slipping a couple of fingers between her cunt lips, while using her thumb to rub her clitoris and with closed eyes, having thoughts and visions of young Trevor fucking her like the stallion he certainly appeared to be. Far more so than John, who usually lasted only a few minutes when fucking his wife, while judging by the noises her daughter was making Chloe seemed certainly wasn’t complaining about her boyfriends sexual stamina.

Karen could then argue she’d at least found one or two positives about Trevor’s arrival, especially when John’s argument about Trevor moving in would add a layer of security to two women alone in the house, especially when he was working away from home, had been so pathetic as to be absurd, Certainly in the day and age of no shortage of Single Mothers. It appeared to Karen that over the past two weeks since his moving into the house, she would now wake every morning to the sounds of Trevor fucking her daughter and to the incessant noise of the headboard banging against the wall, little wonder then that fingers soon began finding their way into her cunt.

Sometimes Karen even would lay awake in her bed waiting for those sounds of lovemaking from the bedroom next door, before pulling aside the duvet to give her easy access to her cunt and when getting very wet, sucking her fingers to taste her own juices.

For with her husband’s increasing lack of libido in the mornings, Karen’s first positive was the pleasure and satisfaction she gained from a regular bout of finger fucking herself to a fantasy that it was Trevor’s cock and not her fingers deep inside her sopping wet cunt most mornings. While Karen’s second reason to feel positive, albeit one placing her on dangerous ground, were the constant daydreams of the muscular young Trevor spanking her Ass cheeks until they were red and raw. Having also toyed with her cunt lips, Trevor would then thrust his erection between Karen’s ass cheeks and where slowly and painfully, Trevor’s massive cock would fight its way past her sphincter before filling her Anus which he’d then brutally fuck until his hot sticky semen completely engulfed her Ass. How long ago was it that John had last fucked her ass? many years ago for sure.

Although realizing her fantasy was indeed Dangerous ground, Karen was unable to deny that whenever Trevor so casually strode around the house wearing no more than thin red or black satin type Boxer shorts, she couldn’t help but be aware the large bulge of Trevor’s cock was always prominent, one Karen often found herself unashamedly admiring, even if this just happened to be her daughter’s young boyfriend.

Later that morning, while sitting behind her desk opposite her manager, Karen once again found she was admonishing herself for breaking her one golden rule, that of always leaving her domestic issues at home and that her working day as a middle manager took priority over all else. Unfortunately for Karen, the arrival of Trevor as her daughter’s live in lover was by now making her golden rule increasingly difficult to adhere to, when yet again recalling another bout of energetic lovemaking between Chloe and Trevor earlier that morning

Nonetheless, despite that now regular, unwanted, yet undeniable throbbing of her cunt, Karen still attempted to place such thoughts firmly in the back of her mind and to concentrate upon one of her least favourite Monday tasks, that of her carrying out her regular stocktake in the warehouse freezer section, along with the warehouse supervisor to ensure it’s contents tallied with the computerised stock figures, a task carried out along with the Alcohol stocks on a rotating Basis. One that should have been as dull as dishwater, were it not for those now regular, behind her back comments from the young male warehouse staff.

“Cor! you don’t get many of those to the pound” and “Look at the Florets on that” would have been seen as openly sexual remarks aimed at management as Karen walked past them, were it not for the young staff tossing and catching bags of frozen goods. So for Karen, this so-called banter when management was present was something she had no option but to view as employee high spirits ... until this particular day at least.

For having gathered up her files and tablet computer before leaving the warehouse, it had been the newest young member of the warehouse staff, one Karen couldn’t yet put a name to, who’d sidled up beside Karen before almost whispering to the busty blonde manager... “Listen, you’re too good a looking woman to hide your ass and tits behind that old maid outfit Mrs T ... so next time you come down here just be sure you are showing plenty of those big tits for me, and It’s stockings and suspenders from now on. Mrs. T. black with seams I can see and imagine what’s above them!”

Of all the shocks to the system Karen had recently dealt with, from John’s sudden decision to work away from home, to then without even consulting his wife, John and Chloe making a joint decision that her daughter’s boyfriend Trevor would be moving in to live with them and to ‘look after them’ this latest shock was by far the greatest.

For the words of this young latest recruit to the warehouse staff, one of many due to such a high turnover of staff, had been an outright sexually oriented insult to a member of the management team and couldn’t go unreported, although when looking around her, it appeared to Karen that every other member of the warehouse team, including the supervisor she carried out the stocktake with, had suddenly drifted away elsewhere.

Nor, recalled Karen, were any video cameras covering this particular section, thus leaving Karen unable to prove this young thug had actually insulted her with an offence meriting instant dismissal. Although if those insulting sexist remarks made to her by the teenage warehouse assistant hadn’t shocked her enough, Karen was suddenly horrified to find the youth again standing before her and preventing her from walking away, while he added in a now far more menacing tone.

“Remember what I just told you Karen, from now on down here it’s low cut tops, a short skirt, red bras and thongs with seamed black stockings and suspenders “ before, with his face inches from that of Karen, menacingly adding. “I really don’t want to hurt you Karen, but believe me, I will if I have to, so make things easy for yourself and do exactly as you’re told ... you’re my bitch now ... so do exactly as I tell you and no one gets hurt!”

Never in her life had Karen Taylor known such a hammering of her heart as she was experiencing at that moment, as her amazed and horrified eyes surveyed what was now a deserted warehouse while looking for a salvation that was never going to happen, while Karen’s mind simultaneously attempted to organize her jumbled thoughts into some form of spoken defiant angry authority.

Yet when opening her mouth to inform this young thug he was now dismissed from the company’s employment, Karen found she was unable to formulate a reply. Whether it be the shock of his cruel words, or the constant hammering of her heart against the wall of her chest, Karen Taylor found she was literally speechless! In fact, trapped as she was, in a narrow aisle of a supermarket warehouse, Karen could do no more than wait with an increasingly reddening face for what appeared an eternity for the youth to eventually allow her to ease past him while towering over her with eyes glued to the rise and fall of her breasts, before finally allowing the humiliated Karen Taylor’s to leave the deserted warehouse.

Although that eternity was in reality no more a few seconds, but time enough, realised Karen later, before the boy had moved aside, for the tall young thug to appraise every inch of her body and face, undressing her with hard grey eyes, eyes which Karen later recalled, had stripped away her usual regulation working clothing and study her body beneath, especially her large breasts and crotch area, a crotch with she later recalled, with an un accountably wet and throbbing cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.