The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 44

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

I turned toward them and stared at them. I looked at them intently as different emotions crossed my face; fear, humiliation, shame, anger. A defiant gesture of an exclamation of my inability to stop what was happening to me.

“What, No you can’t. I have things to do.”

“We believe that we have had a good time and fun today as it is not late it is only late afternoon, neither of us have a car so we could come with you for some more fun I am sure you would enjoy that. I have seen your body shudder a few times as you walked. I am sure you have enjoyed your little exhibition walk but I have a good idea that I know you would cherish, now where is your car.”

I looked up again; my eyes moist from the tears that were gathering at the corners of my eyes. Why was I letting myself be treated like this? At the same time, I grew more aware of my body. The heat that seemed to be pulsating inside my pussy with every intake of my breath I felt disconnected; as if I was floating on air above my head. I felt a ball of anxiety in my stomach. My tits felt so heavy and naked as they were trapped behind the material of my blouse bursting to be free. I squeezed my thighs tightly together. I could feel the nectar of my pussy that was flowing out from me, coating my soft thighs, the soft petal folds of my labia expanding and contracting bringing forth more fluid.

I could feel my nipples, the hard, rubber nubs, poking out of my areolas like bullets in arousal. Yet, there was an almost maddening itch emanating from my cunt with an electrical charge as the lips of my cunt lips parted wetly. It made me want to cry, scream, and yet I wanted to squeeze my tits and pull hard at my stiff nipples at the same time. I trembled and shuddered and my legs were starting to shake. There was a buzz that seemed to be pulsing softly and rhythmically in my pussy and the tips of my nipple. Sarah had insisted, no commanded, would be a better term for me to go with them but where in a soft, apologetic voice of a spanked child I pathetically told Sarah that I couldn’t and that I had to get home.

“You see Sarah, my daughter should probably be home already. She generally finishes work early in the afternoons and when I spoke informing her that I was not feeling well she would expect me to be home.”

I was a grown woman, an adult, but she refused to listen and ignored my pleas. Sarah’s eyes slowly caressed my feature body and the hidden treasure behind the short skirt that I was wearing and the impossibly still almost transparent red blouse. My large full bust stood out from my blouse of my big tits and my horrendously large nipples.

Softly Sarah said

“Karen, how do you feel right now? I bet your cunt is responding to you being practically naked in public and with so many looking at you.”

I couldn’t even respond to her question. “I ... I ... I..., ugh, I’m ... I’m ... really uncomfortable and I want to go home.”

“Now show us where your car is parked, we will drive to somewhere else where I believe you will have so much more fun.”

My car was not very far away from where we were standing, the three of us headed off and both girls followed close behind.

I was walking towards my car with my tits bouncing with each step and worse still though the skirt had crept up and I knew the bottom of my ass was exposed, I was not even wearing a thong which is of course prohibited.

I didn’t dare attempt to alter it and with each step I took my clit brushed my thighs. I was not sure if I was getting horny by the movement of my legs or the fact that I was dressed outrageously in public. My tits bounced wickedly and not hiding my areolas and of course my erect nipples and now there seemed to be more people moving around. I could see the sniggers mostly from women and their stares and gasps when they saw how I was dressed.

“You look so fucking hot Karen bet your clit is throbbing.” Of course, it was

I stopped in front of my car

Suddenly Sarah said,

“Karen I’d like to see what you look like with all your clothes off. Please take off your skirt, then your top and put them in a pile on the car seat and just stand there naked in public, yes we have already seen you naked and we have the photos to prove it now show us what a slut that you are. I bet if my fingers slide between your legs your cunt will be soaking wet.”

I looked at her in shock and amazement. I had heard what she said, but it couldn’t have been real. It had to be some kind of weird auditory hallucination brought about by the stress I was feeling of what I was being made to endure. I stood still, with my arms at my sides rigidly and tried to hold my head up. I could not muster the strength to force my will against hers. I could feel my eyes filling with tears. I looked away from her eyes and looked around the car park there were plenty of cars but only a few people that were close to where I had parked my car my tear ducts could not handle any more of my tears and they began to cascade down my cheeks Sarah said a little louder as if talking to someone hard of hearing,

“Take off your clothes as I told you otherwise I will bend you over the bonnet of your car and give you a damn good spanking to your naked ass.”

Sarah’s words sent a chill throughout me, echoing through every bone in my body. I tried to muster the energy, the will to just get into my car and shut the car door and drive away but Sarah was wise to that as she had a hold of the car door she wasn’t holding me captive and somehow I couldn’t move. I had been staring at the ground in submission but was drawn to look up to look into Sarah’s eyes that stared back at me. What I saw reflected in them circumvented any of my own needs, even my will. While I was thinking of the importance of getting out of this situation, I robotically began to take off my clothes, my fingers clumsily opening up the buttons of my blouse and then clumsily trying to take it off all the time looking around to see who was watching.

My face I’m sure was the colour of scarlet. I unhooked the skirt and let it fall to the floor, afraid of doing something wrong and displeasing Sarah, and leaving myself open to her anger. I picked that up and placed it along with the blouse on the seat. I stood there trembling naked standing by the side of my car, Sarah was checking me over slowly her eyes roving upwards as her eyes continued to roam up my firm torso and then rested as she looked at my tits and at my big nipples. The entire time which lasted only around 1 minute I stood motionless my feet felt like they were encased in cement.

“Why don’t you rub yourself, rub your pussy, we want to watch you masturbate.”

I looked back at them in confusion. I couldn’t do this in public, this was obscene

“Go on. I know you want to touch yourself.”

I looked away from Sarah’s probing eyes. I stuttered,

“I don’t wa ... wa ... wa ... want to do this.”

Sarah repeated herself, her voice though soft, reflected complete and total obedience. I stood in the same stop petrified as fresh tears began to gather in my eyes, as I moved one of my hands between my legs. I paused in tormented conflict and then began to run my middle finger slowly up and down on my clitoris. As I began to move my finger, insistently back and forth, from the folds of my labia and to my hardening clitoris which began to get wetter and my finger was able to sink deeper into the wetness, the tip of her finger disappearing into my pussy. I began to slowly moan, from the humiliation of opening herself up like this like a slut. As the sensations increased I slightly opened my thighs giving myself greater access as both girls watched me observing closely. My pussy continued to get wetter as I continued to rub myself, losing myself in the sensations radiating through me.

No longer aware of my tormentor I was lost in the bliss of lust. Without any direction or prompting from Sarah, I pulled my pussy lips apart with my left hand and with my right hand began to rub my clit in large circles with two fingers held close together. I could hear the wet, sloshing sounds of my cunt as I dipped my fingers inside my cunt as I rubbed my thumb against my clitoris and rubbed feverishly. I was moaning and whimpering as my pleasure cut through any thought of guilt or shame. I masturbated in front of the two girls as my body jerked reflexively to my hand, which was rubbing my clitoris with vigour and every couple of seconds dipping my fingers in and out, rubbing and pulling the swollen, nerve-filled lips of my cunt lips.

The lust induced fog in my mind lifted, the energy surge and unexpected return of consciousness, a mental clarity or memory with severe psychiatric or neurological disorders. I could feel my cunt lips gently rubbing against each other as I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, the cunt juice oozing out of my soaked cunt. Meekly I stood there my large breasts slightly quivering as I realised where I was my nipples throbbed and my swollen lips of my aroused pussy gleamed with the cunt juice that I was steadily producing making my swollen lips of my pussy pout outwards, perversely I shivered at the knowledge; vaguely aware of the kind of power Sarah could weld over me, My senses restored I looked around

My focus was on the people who stopped in their tracks when they saw me. This was absurd, everyone was looking at the three of us to be more precisely at my wanton indecent behaviour. Lisa piped in saying that there was a security man walking towards us from the exit of the mall and told the other two that we all rather hastily get into the car and drive off. With that, we quickly got into my car with Sarah sitting in the passenger’s seat and Lisa at the back. I had no time to dress. In fact, I sat on my clothes and started the engine and quickly I drove off with all three of us laughing and giggling. I saw in the rear mirror the security man standing where my car had been parked while he was talking to his phone or two-way radio.

Fuck this was pure exhibitionism driving completely naked I had to be careful that I did not get arrested. Sarah had also turned around to check whether we were not followed. The outside car park has spaces for 2000 cars and the multi-story car park has 3000 spaces. I drove past many parked cars to find one of the exits and constantly looked around. There had been a few women standing with their gaping mouths in disapproval at my blatant exposure. Sarah gestured for me to pull over into a different car park on a different side of the shopping mall where it was quieter. She pointed to an area which was furthest from the building and told me to stop the car. It certainly was quieter in this area but I could see that two teenage boys were walking towards where I had parked and were oblivious of me sitting completely naked and when they got to my car one boy knocked his arm against his pal and pointed towards me sitting in the car showing off my naked tits. I didn’t hear what they were chatting about but they both stopped in their tracks and directly looked at me through the window screen.

I sat looking forward as both boys walked up to my car. They stood outside looking through the driver’s window, my tits completely uncovered, they soon realised that I was completely naked. One of the boys grabbed his crotch and made a rude gesture with his mouth. Sarah leaned over and with her left hand and with her hand started bouncing my left breast up and down as she momentarily sucked my nipple. She chuckled quietly a little as I faced these two youths and allowed her to humiliate me. She let go of my breast and placed her hand on my thighs and managed to prise my legs apart. I was still surprised how wet my cunt was when her hand found my cunt and her finger slipped inside. Minutes earlier I had been masturbating in public. Maybe my orgasm had not finished when the security man showed up. Both boys looked that they instantaneously got erections by the two bulges that was showing in the trousers

“Show em Karen, spread your legs. Look at em don’t be shy that will be put in their wank bank for later.”

Sarah managed to lift my left leg so that I could spread my left leg further apart as she massaged my clit then moved her hand away fully from my cunt to these two teenagers and show her wet finger to these two boys then she smacked my naked exposed pussy hard with her hand making me gasp, she knew how to make my clit throb. Lisa’s hand tapped the back of my head and pointed towards a different security man looking by one of the exit doors.

“C’mon, we had better move.”

I hadn’t switched the engine off so I managed to drop my leg back to the pedals and before the security man had a chance to move. I quickly drove off leaving boys wondering what the fuck had that they just witnessed. I saw the security man holding his two-way radio but before he could chase after us I found one of the exits from that car park which led to the road. As soon as I pulled the car away again the three of us giggled. I was fully exposed or rather my tits were clearly visible from other car drivers, my pussy was so soaking wet. I dropped my right hand from the steering wheel and shot down to my bald pussy as my fingers ran over my big horny clit.

The combination of the thoughts of driving off with me so exposed and being caught naked by these teens with the unexpected stimulation to my clit and pussy overwhelmed me. I totally lost all sense of normality. The public humiliation and exhibitionism I was giving in to acknowledging the slut that is inside me. Today it was right out in the open. Today I was not only exposing my naked body but earlier I was eating two young pussies and before that having four young teens fucking me and shooting sperm over my face and also being spanked with a wooden spatula. On those occasions, I also had explosive orgasms and now I was made to masturbate in public and exhibit myself while driving my car with these two teenage girls.

Sarah told me directions where to drive, Lisa sat quietly in the back. I was directed over the crossing. There were strange looks from the toll booth assistant and others while I queued up to drop the money into the toll booth receptor. Once through, Sarah started playing with me, she squeezed my nipple hard and managed to prise my legs apart and easily started pumping her fingers in and out of my dripping wet pussy. She slapped her hand roughly onto my clit which was hard to achieve as her fingers often caught the inside of my thighs and with each thrust of her fingers worked them inside my pussy. It only took two or three minutes before my orgasm hit me.

“MMMMFFFFFF ... UNGHHHH ... MMMMM ... MMMMM ... MMMM...” I moaned as wave after wave hit me. She was masturbating and I was cumming like a total slut. She was slapping my enlarged clit hard, and I was loving the pain. By now I was having a hard time controlling the car, I had already slowed to the inside lane and my tits were fully exposed to any other drivers or passengers who drove past us. Sarah didn’t care that her fingers never left my horny pussy unless her hand was smacking my clit. My cunt juices were like I was peeing myself by the force that flowed from me. I spread my left leg further although that was difficult working my pussy to prolong my orgasm. SMACK ... SMACK ... SMACK on my clitoris. Finally, the waves subsided, and I came to my senses.

“Oh my GOD, Fuck!” I cried as I recovered and said breathlessly.

“What the FUCK was that?” Sarah asked. I think even she was shocked by my display.

Her words made me realize that her fingers hadn’t left my pussy the whole time. She pulled my hand up toward my mouth and I didn’t resist. I put her fingers in my mouth and cleaned my pussy juice off them. I drove along the main road. Of course I was aware of my nakedness as we drove. I did not drive fast but anyone who noticed I heard a few car horns hooting as they drove past I guessed that no one could really tell that I was fully naked, so I made no effort to cover myself.

Sarah directed me to drive off the motorway and into the industrial section of town and weaved my way through various turns. We drove past warehouses which were closed and there were only a few buildings that seemed to be open. A timber yard was at the end of the close next to two car dealer showrooms. Sarah pointed to a parking spot on the side of the building. In this area, there were many containers which were not hooked up to cabs. There were also only a few cars parked. I soon realised that the shop that Sarah was pointing to had blackened windows along with a metal door. To the side of the door was an intercom.

“This is an Adult shop. The owner used to have an Adult shop in London which we both have been to. The owner is a very nice lady who also specialises in what some say is the kinky side of things.”

I parked my car that Sarah had pointed to and stopped near the rear entrance of the building. There were not many people around and the cars that were parked were empty. I could see people in the timber yard and in the closest car dealer shop. Sarah got out of the car and made a phone call. I was a little concerned with why she had chosen this place and what would happen to me here. If I was going to be naked and abused, at least I wasn’t in a family-friendly mall. Lisa was sitting patiently in the back and had said nothing. The waiting was killing me. I knew Sarah was talking on her phone but I had no idea of her conversation. I managed to wipe any tear stains from my face. The white skirt that I was sitting on I guessed was stained from my pussy juice when I orgasmed. It was certainly creased by sitting on it with my fidgety movements. It seemed that the conversation was quite long one I could see that Sarah was gesturing with her hands and was obviously listening to what the other person was saying on the line, when the phone call ended Sarah walked back to my car and opened the passenger door.

“Let’s go,” she said

“I can’t go like this ... Fuck, I can’t.”

“She’s waiting for you, she is well aware that you are naked and is looking to meet you.”

I got out of the car and looked around. There were only a few cars at the back and saw no one walking. In fact, the back area was quite deserted. The back area at the rear was quite unkempt rows of bushes donned the higher ground. I got out of the car naked wearing only the heels. Lisa followed, I used the key fob to lock the doors placing it into my handbag. I couldn’t believe that I was walking completely naked if caught, surely I would be done for indecent behaviour. With every step I took my tits bounced and that small metal spiked bounced against my clit. We walked over to a black metal door. Sarah pressed the buzzer. My head turned this way and that to see if anyone was watching mainly from the car dealers shop. I saw a man working on a forklift working in the timberyard looking in our direction, someone opened the door. We entered what was obviously the stock room with boxes everywhere. “Wait here,” The girl said, ordering us to remain.

Sarah put her hand between my legs and touched my enlarged clit with her finger against my horny enlarged clit. I wondered why the fuck was my clit still filled with lust. I thought that it would have shrunk to something like normal by now. The young girl went out into the main shop area. I did what I was told and stood there waiting naked. Sarah toyed with my clit. I wanted to touch the itch in my pussy again, she just stood there smiling with her hand between my legs.

Looking into the shop through the opening to the stock room and all these boxes, I noticed a clothes rack with various slutty outfits hanging on it. I also noticed a bunch of different sex toys. Looking to my left, I found the S&M stock section and caught a glimpse of a few wood and studded leather paddles hanging on a hook next to different-sized floggers, there were various sized canes thin and thick and I expected those were quick and flexible. To the right were rows of sex videos and magazines.

I heard a female voice, “Well, well. Look who we have here.”

I turned to find the woman she was wearing tight, black latex yoga pants and a black latex studded corset, her nipples were almost on display due to the amount of cleavage she was showing off her big tits. She had black heeled ankle boots with silver spikes decorated on them, the heels had to be 6 inches high. Her arms were bare and covered heavily tattooed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.