The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 43

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

As I orgasmed with the use of the hot water jet from the shower I kept my labia spread with the use of my fingers as I aimed the forceful jet to hit my clitoris with my hand. I kept the steady stream directly on my clit. Yes, it stung and was bloody hot but I loved it. (For these women who are reading this, try it sometimes). God, I was feeling horny. I dried myself and used the hairdryer to dry my hair while looking in the bathroom mirror, my nipples still ached from my arousal.

I wondered if Mike had heard the shenanigans coming from my bedroom, his bedroom is on the opposite side of the wall. Had he been wanking listening to the bed either squeaking from the bedsprings or the headboard hitting the wall or had gone to bed after wanking in the garden spying on me masturbating? (The word spying is not strictly true, we both knew what we were doing) had he woken with the sounds of the boy’s voice and my sexual moaning voice. I went into my bedroom and sat in front of the dressing mirror with all those used condoms hanging on top of the mirror. It was Trevor who had insisted that they be displayed as a reminder to my husband.

I sat there brushing my hair pondering where shall I go, I was looking at my impressive big tits looking back at me and instinctively cupped my tits and squeezed my obscenely big nipples, for some reason I was still feeling so horny. By now John was used to seeing all these condoms. I thought I would go out dressed but I was not sure where to go. I let go off my tits and applied my make-up and used my eyelash stick and some blue eye shadow then some rosy glow blusher. I spread my legs to check on my enlarged clitoris, that hot stream from the shower jets had vigorously stimulated my clitoris or was it from earlier with those boys. My buttocks still felt that they were inflamed after being spanked by the wooden spatula. I was getting more used to receiving a severe spanking, if the truth be known, the spanking has become more consistent and I looked forward to receiving one. I sat back a little and lifted my legs high in the air, my cunt stared back at me in the mirror. Fuck what a wonderful sight, my labia had easily had sprung open revealing that small spiked metal ball that sat proudly center of my enlarged clitoris. Would Chloe take me back to Max’s to have a larger one fitted and would my daughter carry out the threat on her Father. Just the thought of Max’s big black cock got me thinking how would John feel when he saw me fucking a black man and what an impessive cock that it is. I sat there only momentarily before I almost fell backwards.

I found the soothing cream in the bedside drawer that Chloe had used and applied some to my batted asscheeks, this was not the same as when Chloe had done using her hand to caress and soothe my hot cheeks but I had to do the best I could. I slipped on a white short pleated skirt which showed plenty of my sexy toned legs. I selected a silky red button-down blouse with a black lacy quarter cup bra and decided on a red 3-inch pair of heels. Red and white go together. As I stared at myself in the mirror I smirked and undone the two top buttons exposing ample cleavage. My nipples stuck out obscenely. The black bra could not be seen apart from the occasional glimpse of one of the bra straps. The cups of the bra were under my tits lifting them and were fully exposed. The white skirt, although short, was enough to cover my ass. For a change, my legs were bare instead of wearing stockings.

I collected my handbag and headed over to my car as a slight breeze caught the bottom of my skirt which blew up, my sunglasses hid my smile. I knew that I was showing more than I should be. I glanced over at Michael’s house who was not looking thankfully. I stepped into the car, showing more of my right leg on the outside of the car door rather than unladylike. It was a shame that no one was looking. As I sat on the seat it caused my short skirt to ride up allowing my legs to separate enough although my pussy was not showing anyone would see that I was not wearing knickers.

I drove to nowhere in particular but I was hungry. I was driving along the M25 towards Kent and the tunnel crossing and I turned off towards Lakeside. I had no intention of going over the bridge crossing so I ended up at Lakeside shopping center. I didn’t particularly want any clothes as my daughter generally sorts out any clothes that she chooses for me. I parked my car in the parking area and headed up the escalator to the food hall which is situated on the third floor, yes a few heads turned towards me and I know those underneath had a good view up my skirt and my naked ass. The food court was fairly crowded for the time of day. People of all sorts of ages and sexes seemed to be everywhere. There were around 100 tables in this area with four food vendors in a line serving a mixture of cuisine. I chose to have a burger and chips and a cold drink. After paying I waited in line to be served. I found a seat towards the rear of the eating area which had no one sitting at the table.

I felt like everyone was staring at me probably because most were. When looking at their vacant faces I could see them staring and pointing and some laughing and quietly chatting as I pulled my chair out to sit and trying not to make eye contact with anyone in particular. I started to eat the two young girls at the table next to me. They struck up a conversation between themselves. I found it a little difficult sitting with my legs crossed as the small spiked metal ball rubbed against my clit and was exerting pressure on my clit. I knew that by crossing my leg which was showing ample naked legs so I lowered my leg to ease the pressure on my clit and rearranged the skirt to cover as much as possible of my naked pussy. I ate quietly and tucked into the burger, something that I never do at home and sipped the cold drink. I was lost in my thoughts when one of the two spoke to me.

“Excuse me lady we have been discussing your attire, dressed as you are you must get a lot of people ogling over you, you are showing plenty of naked leg and you certainly seem to have a rather curvaceous and sexually attractive body, by the way, I’m Sarah and my friend here is Lisa.”

I was taken a bit back but smiled at them and said “Hi, I’m Karen.”

I didn’t particularly want to get drawn into a conversation with these two young girls. Our tables were next to each other but the one who had spoken introducing her and her friend quickly got into a conversation. During her conversation, I learned that they were at college but had skipped off for a day. They attended a college well away from where I live. They both had dark straight hair and wore black stretch pants and black tee shirts. Their nail polish was multi-coloured and they wore silver and black jewellery. The girls were opposites of my daughter Chloe and her feminine look. The girls looked at me oddly and noticed how clearly I was making a show of myself dressed as I was. At that time I remained mostly silent and carried on eating. The conversation intensified and ebbed and flowed as we ate chatting about nothing really until the smaller girl said

“By the way you have fantastic nipples and that outfit hides nothing to anyone’s imagination, and that bra encases your tits magnificently in an extremely beautiful and elaborate manner, you must be proud of them unlike ours.”

Both had moved their chairs a little closer. I knew my nipples were their focal point but the smaller girl was looking directly at my exposed bald pussy. When I had lowered my leg relieving the pressure on my clit it was obvious to anyone who saw that I was not wearing knickers, I didn’t like where this was going. At least my brain didn’t like it. My nipples stuck out obscenely in the quarter cup bra through the material of the blouse.

“From where I am sitting it looks as if you forgot to put on anything under that skirt and you enjoy showing off your bald naked pussy along with that deep plunging cleavage.”

I looked around and yes others were looking in my direction. I looked at both these young college girls who casually had invaded my personal space. However, I got into a conversation

“Well let’s put it this way, I dress like this for two reasons.”

I leaned closer to the girls so that not too many others could hear my conversation with these two girls I lowered my voice to almost a whisper

“I have been instructed to exhibit my charms in public and in a show of public humiliation. Yes sometimes it can be off putting to others but I do enjoy making a spectacle of myself. When I dress like this I become a different person. Some will call me a slut but I get so horny.”

The quiet conversation continued to a whisper. I finished eating and sipped my drink. I had re-crossed my legs applying a little pressure on my clit.

“My daughter often escorts me to this place on weekends. I am a subservient to my daughter Chloe, she has full control of me. I have been trained to comply and obey and will often receive a good spanking or smacking. Not long ago I received a good smacking from the strap onto my spread pussy with my enlarged clitoris. Chloe uses a suction mechanism to enlarge my nipples and one on my clitoris. I have been punished for cumming without permission so as a forfeit I have to dress like this.”

I rocked my foot to get some friction on my throbbing clit. Of course, I was not sitting obscenely as I was earlier in fact if anyone saw me I was acting normal apart from what I was wearing and showing plenty of naked legs. My clit was so damn horny rocking my leg and applying pressure. Both girls were smiling and were whispering. The girls just stared for a moment, open-mouthed. Then they burst out laughing.

I was humiliating myself for my blatant exposure but I did it to myself. Why the fuck had I just blurted out to these two strangers about being spanked and why was I so horny? My thighs pressed against each other trapping my clitoris between them, I was sure my wetness was visible to the girls below the hem of the white skirt. My pussy was visible due to the shortness. After about ten minutes or more so of chatting quietly Sarah said

“If you’re looking for a little fun Lisa and I will provide you with some. Along this level, there are toilets and a family room with baby changing facilities, we could head there if no one is in there, it’s next to one of the mall exits opposite the escalators and lift”

The two girls nodded their approval. I sat there momentarily a little dazed and confused about what I was doing. My expression was hard to contain my excitement and I believe could not be more evident by my tingling within my nipples, subconsciously I squeezed my thighs tighter on my clitoris, this was absurd my clit was throbbing, it itched I wanted to spread my legs to relieve the pressure on my clit with the tiny spikes digging into my clit. Both girls were waiting for my response; they sat looking directly at my tits. One of them started rubbing my leg with her foot

“OK yes what the hell this may be fun.”

“Good have you been with other girls.”

“Yes I have.”

Lisa leaned over the table still looking at the expanse of naked flesh that was showing under the blouse and spoke quietly to a whisper.

“Perfect. I noticed that you are not wearing knickers. Do you shave your pussy regularly and it is completely bald? We both love a bald twat don’t we Sarah.”

“Yes it is. I am instructed to keep it bald, my daughter’s boyfriend will often shave my pussy before having sex with me but I do it myself. My husband loves to see my pussy bare.”

“So you are married and have sex with your daughter and her boyfriend.”

“Yes my husband works away during the week and generally comes home Friday night.”

“And you have sex then with your daughter, I find this interesting when the Father and daughter who participate in this illicit behaviour.”

“This all came about with the onset of Covid, John’s company worked through the pandemic hence he started working away from home. His company was excused from the restrictions and Chloe got together one evening to discuss the living arrangements as Trevor, who is her boyfriend moved in with us. John thought it would be nice to have a man in the house as he would be away for some time.”

“It was then that you and your daughter became involved sexually.”

“Yes it soon followed with Trevor walking into my bedroom and standing in the doorway waving his cock about. Initially I was shocked but John and I did not have a good sex life mostly because Chloe slept in the bedroom next to ours and neither of us wanted to disturb her. I was drawn to the size of Trevor’s cock which was and is much bigger than John’s. Even after only a couple of days I would allow the duvet to slide down exposing my tits to his gaze in turn he would stroke his cock, his erection looked magnificent pointing at me. Soon I was sucking his cock he would often wear a condom when having sex with my daughter. He would wander into my room with the cum filled condom dangling from his cock and I was made to suck it from his cock and swallow the contents. My daughter has taught me the art of eating pussy and soon things developed from there. Once I realized that I was subservient to her Chloe then took control of things like changing my clothing into sexy outfits and when at home I have to be naked with no exception although sometimes I am allowed to wear sexy lingerie but always have to have my tits and pussy exposed hence the not being allowed to wear knickers.”

Talking to these two girls had got me all horny, the tiny spikes on the small metal ball dug into my clit. I could feel my cunt juices sliding between my thighs and between my asscheeks. There was only one thing to do. I realized that. I stood and I was barely able to get the hem down below my pussy. I had felt that the hem of my skirt was creeping up. I’m sure it was well above both my ass and bald pussy and when leaning over the table to collect the tray those near and behind me had a bird’s eye view of my naked ass. I placed the discarded packaging into the bin. The two waited for me and once I was done Sarah gestured to me to remove all the rubbish from their table. Eyes followed me from other shoppers, I complied with her instructions. As I collected the empty packaging Lisa’s hand run up the back of my thigh and onto my naked ass lifting the back of the skirt upward proving that I was knickerless. I could feel my face blushing my head turned to see who was looking, fuck yes there was. I quickly moved away from the table and walked a few feet from the table to the bin now the metal ball bounced on my clit causing my clitoris to throb and pulsate and once I was done, we headed to where the toilets are situated and the family restroom.

We entered the baby changing room. No one was in there and Sarah locked the door. The room was fairly large, and we all fitted in comfortably. Inside there were two sinks above a long mirror, a toilet and two baby changing stations. As soon as we entered Sarah barked her orders to me to remove my blouse

“Don’t become shy with us now get those fucking tits out and be quick about it. You said that you wanted some fun, now you can prove it.”

“Hold on a minute.”

“You don’t get a say in this Karen get the blouse off and show me those big tits, you said that you quite like a spanking so we will give you one if you do not comply.”

Sarah stood in front of the door prohibiting my quick escape I knew what I was getting into, fuck only a couple of hours ago I had four young men fucking me in my house and I did not really want another spanking like yesterday. Soon I was standing without my blouse which I dropped into one of the two sinks.

“Fuck Lis look at those nips fucking hell look at the size of them now get that fucking bra off lets a good view drop it in the sink with your blouse.”

What was I to do? The door was locked. I could have screamed of course or attempted to fight my way out of the situation. Instead I unclasped the bra allowing my tits to be free. I could see that they were pleased with the result.

“Fuck turn around and face the mirror.”

It was Lisa who stood behind me cupping my tits and pulling on my nipples, Sarah came and stood in front of me and leaned over to suck on my nipples while Lisa still cupped my tits. Lisa could see my expressions in the mirror that I was enjoying having my nipples sucked by her friend. Sarah sucked hard on both nipples. I was sure that they had grown even bigger. Sarah’s mouth left my nipples as her hand went behind my ass and found the zip of the skirt to lower it down and soon I was standing completely naked apart from my shoes with the skirt around my ankles

“Hands behind your head and show us that you are a good pupil, stand with your legs apart. You said that you obeyed your daughter, so do it now.”

These two strangers who had not long ago conversed with me in the food hall. I was standing naked before them with my hands behind my head and my legs spread apart. What was more humiliating was that they were only teenagers. They took turns running their hands over my naked body, of course paying particular attention to my fat and large nipples where both girls sucked hard on each, when one of them touched my enlarged clit.

“Fuck what do we have here not only a rather a wet pussy but Lis she has a piercing between her legs her clit is pierced.”

“It is not through my clit but through my clotoris hood to keep my labia away from my clitoris. The idea is to keep my clit exposed and sexuall aroused”

Her fingers toyed with my enlarged clit spinning the small metal ball around which in turn the spikes stimulated my clit. Standing completely naked in this room and despite the humiliation especially with the fact that my enlarged clit longed for some attention, I could see in Sarah’s eyes that she was loving the power that she showed over me.

“Lis,” Sarah said, “Just see how wet she is between her legs, fuck my fingers are soaking?”

“Are they dirty bitch I bet she loves to be controlled by girls of our age?” Lisa asked.

All I could do was to stand blushing, Lisa letting go of my tits and rummaged in her bag which was over her shoulder, her head looked in my direction while Sarah was studying the piercing between my legs as she spun the metal ball against my clit causing me to let out a few moans of pleasure. Standing with my hands still locked behind my head a few times my body shook as the metal spikes continued stimulating my clit.

Lisa found what she was looking for. She pulled out a small black leather flogger from her bag. In the reflection of the big mirror in her hand was a small handheld flogger. I was astounded that this teenage girl would carry such an object with her which is designed for one thing only to inflict pain on the recipient who is about to feel the weight from the leather strands. It was clear that these two girls knew exactly what they wanted. Sarah stood and whispered to Lisa and started to bark out the orders.

“Lean over the bathroom top and spread those legs wider and keep your hands behind your head.”

Moments later I stepped out of the skirt which was on the floor and bent between both sinks. Both girls stood behind me again and they were whispering to each other.

“I see that you have marks on those asscheeks from a recent spanking. When did that happen?”

“It was yesterday, I was with a Lady at her home.”

“So you do enjoy a good spanking, I can see that these markings are fresh.”

Lisa bent down to inspect initially on my buttocks but then she bent down to inspect the piercing, she again spun the metal ball against my clit just like Sarah did. Two fingers slipped into my wet cunt easily as her thumb pressed against the spikes on the ball. She continued finger fucking me I could see my expession in the mirror which was shock and horror, I could hear the sloshing sounds emmitting from my cunt, her thumb was turning the ball around causing me to gasp of the pleasure that this was doing to me. When she withdrew her fingers then offered them to me. I stood and opened my mouth to take them tasting my own cunt juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.