The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 42

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

This chapter and the next three chapters are about the day I had off work ch’s 43 & 44 plus 45 surrounds my meeting with two teenage girls

Chloe used her finger to touch my clit which sent shockwaves through my body, which shook violently, my legs were resting over Trevor’s legs and Chloe’s with my legs spread wide. Chloe used her thumb and finger to trap my clitoris between them and rubbed my clitoris. My clit at that time which had only just been released from the plastic tube was about an inch long and very sensitive as she continued rubbing my clit my body started quivering and lifting up from the sofa and soon my body was humping her hand.

Trevor leaned over to inspect my enlarged clitoris as Chloe used her finger to flick my clit then rubbed her finger around in circles on my clit causing my body to respond to her touch. Fresh from my intense orgasm Chloe continued rubbing my clit between her thumb and finger; again my breathing became harsher, as Trevor watched his girlfriend using her finger on my clitoris. My body rose higher to meet her finger and soon I was humping her finger in a circular motion on my clit. Chloe slipped a finger into my rather wet pussy and lightly rubbed my clit with her thumb making minimum contact on my clit. I managed a smile at my daughter as I caught my breath.

Chloe licked a finger from her other hand and gently wiggled inside my ass. I gasped as I lifted up as two fingers pushed into my ass deeper along with two fingers inside my cunt. Trevor began pinching my hard nipples as his girlfriend’s thumb circled my clit. It didn’t take long for my raspy breathing signalling the onset of an orgasm. Both stepped up the stimulation and on the screen before me, the bound woman was now by herself still bound on her hands and knees with her nipples stretched downwards with big lead weights.

Although my focus was on this woman my mind drifted to my situation in the basement and the video screening showing me on the big screen. I was sure that I was blushing and surrendered to a shuddering climax. My orgasm did not last long only minutes earlier I was having an intense one.

“You see Mother when your clit is enlarged and sensitised just how much fun you can have. Such a good anal response don’t you think Trev. Yes, a good orgasmic response while watching the film. You will fit in well with our shared activities into the realms of BDSM along with our sluttish behaviour. Just look at your clit Mother is nicely and aroused do you want Trev’s cock in your ass while I suck on your clit”

“Fuck no, no please no, I have had a torrid day Dave has really hurt my ass with the spanking and my poor pussy has had that bloody black phallic cock firmly lodged inside of me while on my chair, Please I can’t withstand anything else.”

Trevor’s cock began to rise again as he watched his girlfriend’s mother respond with my climax his cock was not fully erect my eyes looked at it. Fuck yes, I want his cock in my ass but I know that would leave to other things. Chloe removed both of her hands from my body.

“Do you need help darling?”

Chloe lightly stroked Trevor’s thighs, yet avoided his cock it twitched my eyes were still drawn to his rising cock she still knelt before me and lifted his cock as she slid his foreskin back and squeezed as I watched closely. I licked my lips as Chloe leaned over and took his cock into her warm mouth.

Chloe took Trevor’s cock into her warm mouth and sucked gently until he was in her throat, then gulped. There’s nothing like a hot, strong throat clench. Fuck I have seen Chloe take Trevor’s cock plenty of times but not in her throat something that she has obviously been practising. This continued with her head bopping up and down the length of his cock. I watched intently I was thinking that it should be me sucking his cock and not sitting watching. The video had come to an end and no one paid any attention that it had come to the end all three of us were engrossed with my daughter taking Trevor’s cock in her throat.

Despite having another orgasm my clit still throbbed, I wanted to touch it myself but I tried successfully to resist, I sat in awe of my daughter and her newfound skill. The minutes rolled on Trevor is never a quick cummer. I saw her gag a few times and sometimes had to take a deep breath but was soon back to the task eventually he shouted his release swell in my daughter’s throat as he filled her belly with his cum. More cum surged into her mouth and spilled onto her tits with copious amounts of cum.

“Karen, would you like to lick my cum off your daughter’s tits?”

I was happy to do so, I leaned over and started to lick the sticky mess and thoroughly lapped at them clean,

“Karen do you prefer eating cum from tits, pussy or cock your husband will soon be eating cum so he had better get used to it. Chlo intends that you and John will be sharing a few cocks I know that you will enjoy that and he had better used to sucking cock. Chlo has had a word with Max about doing a tattoo just over his cock with the word CUCK and when he gets here Friday she is going to shave him apart from his head completely then Saturday Chloe will escort your Father to the tattooist shop along him being butt plugged and subject to is in the shop he will be made to parade around with the cock cage nicely displayed.”

It took a few moments for what Trevor had said to register with me.

“Chloe you cannot do this to your Father you have already humiliated him enough.”

“I have spoken with Max on the subject and he suggests a Henna tattoo at first then if I am happy with the result Max will go over the word CUCK permanently. I’m looking forward to shaving his body I can use Trev’s hair clippers for his head. John is not a hairy person so shaving his body should be fun, I already shave his pubes and cock and when I release the cage, his cock now springs up almost immediately when I remove the cage and he knows that if it does not then he will be punished. I do love the fact that your Father will stand before me naked with a boner of an erection.”

“You’re cruel.”

“More so when he gets to eat my pussy and without touching his cock and if he does not please me nor his cock starts to deflate it is only a reward of not being caged as he can maintain his erection, you see Mother it is a win-win formula why do you think I keep him locked up so that he can stay focused. He is not allowed to touch his cock unless I permit him to do so I know he is desperate to please me he has to get used to his new role.”

“Are you trying to feminist him by wearing women’s clothes?”

“Your Father gets turned on when he wears stockings and after he purchased a couple of heels he has become accustomed to wearing suspenders and a lacy thong and is used to displaying his cock cage, I thought that a nice tattoo displaying what he has become especially if both of you are at the same venue and even maybe have a tattoo done on you with the word SLUT inked on your body just above your cunt but enough of that now.”

“May I be excused as it has been a hard day?”

“Yes, my dear sleep well with your thoughts, good night.”

My thoughts were hard to fathom as I lay in my bed. The short conversation with my daughter about her Father was out of the blue, not strictly true but she has firmly taken her Father under her control and likes to humiliate him all of which seems to be true even with him wearing stockings which I know turns him on. But with both John and I going out together for some sexual fun this was at a different level would he be able to cope with that and what about the prospect of having a tattoo in a suggestive place? For years John has been trying for me to go out dressed rather provocatively intending to arouse a sexual response will he be able to control his desires? This would not only be the two of us going out in a bar for me to be chatted up with John looking like we had done on when on holiday as I danced with other guys while he sat watching. Yes, some guys would have a good feel especially when dancing close to each other, what Chloe was saying in between the lines was that I would be having sex and what Trevor had said was that John would be eating cum and sucking cock.

I drifted off to sleep and did not hear Chloe and Trevor when they came upstairs. I was woken when the duvet was pulled back with Trevor standing there with a cum filled condom hanging down from his still erect cock. I was still half asleep when his voice rang out

“A gift for you, you know what to do slut.”

I have had plenty of experience sucking his cock and taking a condom from his cock after he and my daughter had had sex, sometimes I have laid listening to them having sex and sometimes these days he does not always wear a condom. This day he did and in front of my face a large pool of sperm filled the bottom of the sheath. Almost I immediately swung my legs over the side of the bed and took his cock into my mouth I found the end with my teeth and slowly started sliding it from his cock. It soon becomes obvious that his cock started deflating making it easier to slide the condom from his cock. He took my head and pulled my head towards his body making it harder to remove the used condom. I could taste my daughter’s pussy juice along the length of the condom. He kept my head to close to his body as he looked down at my mouth stuffed with his cock. Eventually, the condom fell into my mouth, he stepped back a little as I started to swirl the cum infested condom around in my mouth in an attempt to empty the contents. Slowly I managed to extract the sperm from the opening, some slid down my throat my lips were pressing hard against the condom. When I believed that the condom was finally empty I opened my mouth wide as I stuck out my tongue with the empty condom resting on top of my tongue.

“Good girl you have not lost that ability despite that this doesn’t happen now as often, place this with the others hanging over the dressing table mirror.”

Trevor walked out of the bedroom and headed towards the bathroom passing Chloe’s bedroom. I took the condom from my mouth and placed it on the bedside table then lay back on the bed and pulled the duvet back over me. I heard Trevor go into Chloe’s both were chatting quietly. When he was dressed he went downstairs without saying anything to me, I heard the front door open and close.

Chloe went into the bathroom and when she was finished she went back into her room she got dressed, applied some make-up and eventually came into my room.

“Chlo I’m not feeling too well, I’m still sore from yesterday.”

“OK darling do you want me to call the store saying that you are still unwell.”

“It’s not just that I am not too well I can’t take another beating from Dave like yesterday, I have no idea what he intends to do, my pussy is still sore riding that black cock, I was thinking that I may go to the gym for a workout can’t use the pool as during the daytime schools use the activities of the pool and maybe I may even check in with some office work if I’m feeling any better. I will give work a ring when I get up I’ll see what Dave will have for me.”

“Ok darling I’ll leave this for you to decide, do you a wanna cuppa before I leave.”

“No thanks I’ll sort myself out when I get up.”

“Ok let’s have a look at your ass; I’ll apply some more cream on those cheeks.”

It felt nice for Chloe to massage my asscheeks I lay there on my front as she rubbed the soothing cream. I had to keep up with the lie that I had invented from last night in the knowledge that I had at some point would have to contact Dave without Chloe speaking to him. Chloe lovingly caressed my ass her finger easily slipped into my anus and wriggled it around causing my legs to part even further. I had closed my eyes savouring the gentle caressing Chloe knew what she was doing soon she had two fingers inside my anus. Fuck I started purring like a cherished cat as I lifted my hips from the bed to meet the intrusion and soon my body was in motion to the attack, my legs parted some more and with her other hand she found my clitoris poking out from my labia. That finger teased my clit by circling it around nice and gentle tickling my clit causing my body to shudder. Unfortunately, this only did not last long she stopped what she had been doing and pulled back from me as she said.

“If we only had more time, if you are staying in bed for a long time do not turn over until the cream is into your skin and dry at the moment your buttocks are greasy and will stain the sheet.”

Chloe got up from the bed and said that she would see me later and walked out of my bedroom and downstairs. Moments later I heard the front door closing. I slipped my arm under my body my hand resting on my cunt with my finger rubbing my clitoris. My head still rested on my other hand with my face looking at the long mirrors on the wardrobe doors. 30 minutes or so ago I had Trevor’s cock in my mouth and only a few minutes ago my daughter’s fingers had been in my ass. I couldn’t see my finger rubbing my clit in the position that I was in. I felt horny I was looking in the mirrors and at the used condom by the side of the bed, my mind drifted to the gym and wondered if would there be many guys in there at this time of day.

I took a grip myself yes I wanted to masturbate but I thought better not to I climbed off the bed and headed off to the bathroom had a wee and cleaned my teeth back in my bedroom I stood and admired my naked body in the full length mirrors. Who in their right mind would not want me, my ever-present erect nipples are such a focal point on my body if I was clothed or not there is no hiding of them. I cupped my tits I was proud of them, and walked downstairs naked to have something to eat and to make a call to work informing the receptionist on the desk that I was still poorly. I could have easily called Dave but I did not want to get drawn into a conversation with him. Firstly I made the phone call when that was done I fixed myself some breakfast put the radio on to listen to some music made myself a cup of tea So with Chloe working at the dental practice and Trevor working at the garage, it was nice to have time to myself. Sitting at the computer with my tea I checked my emails I only had one from Nicola whom I had not seen for a few months so it was good to catch up, thankfully nothing from Phil. Once I replied I went onto SOL to have a browse around and what others were saying about me if only Nicola knew what I was up to now. Soon I was reading and masturbating and pulling and pinching my erect nipples as my clit started twitching and throbbing. When I looked out through the French doors to my right I saw my next door looking over the three-foot fence which divides our two gardens I knew that he could visibly see my tits exposed and was he wanking by the shape of his arm movements he could not fail to notice. So what we have spoken many times when in the garden when I put some washing on the line while naked. I know he has gotten a hard-on while chatting and I have even seen the curtains move in his upstairs bedroom window while he ogles my naked body, in fairness I do often tease him when I know he is peeping.

I continued masturbating and reading I guessed that he could see my hand movements so what if we were masturbating together he did not know that I had written nor what I was reading. I was sitting on the stool facing the computer and not facing Mike; he works nights and is divorced although he is seeing someone. I was tempted to stand in front of the French windows but I was too engrossed reading a particular story on SOL which featured the heroine Catherine and the antics which she got up to. This at times both Chloe and I read. The story affected a similar fact between myself and my daughter both around the same age as the heroine and her daughter. From the corner of my eye, Mike still looked as if he was wanking behind the fence it took only a light touch of my fingers across my nipples sending shivers down my spine dirty fucker and those fingers were now sliding over my tits and on down to my stomach to come to rest upon my hip. I looked up from the computer and stared directly at Mike for a brief moment before my fingers crept down and lightly caressed my well-shaven pubic mound only to part my legs just enough to allow the finger caressing my pubic mound to ease its way between my cunt lips.

With my eyes wide, not wanting to spoil the moment my finger started massaging my erect clit, while reliving the excitement from yesterday and this morning sucking my daughter’s boyfriend’s cock. My focus was on Catherine crawling on all fours towards her son’s cock fuck was the power of storytelling. Catherine’s son Dan could so easily be Trevor’s erect cock pointing towards my lips and in his hand, he would be holding a crop to use against my shapely ass. Often I crawl towards Trevor’s cock when in the lounge or the kitchen before I am bent over the kitchen table where he will severely smack me with his leather belt before he fucks my ass. He insists that I make no sound and to embrace the pain I automatically began caressing my clitoris as the solitary finger between my cunt lips was joined by another one and both fingers began fucking my cunt and moments later the upwards thrusting of my hips was met by those two fingers me thrusting back and forth within my wet cunt. Again I looked over at Mike still standing behind the garden fence I became aware of the fingers inside my hot sopping wet cunt along with my thumb rubbing my enlarged clit. I was not surprised that Mike had crept along the fence to get a better view.

My left hand went to my large breasts and my finger and thumb from my left hand started pulling and tugging on my nipple, I was soon producing little gasps of pleasurable pain in my nipples not often that I had been given the opportunity and allowed myself to feel that way, or been as relaxed as I now appeared while being alone, no doubt I was giving the impression that I was very much enjoying the attentions of my neighbour watching. The House rules at home are quite simple, I’m to remain naked at all times aside from when out and about, and when Chloe dictates what I’m allowed to wear. I continued fucking myself and toying with both nipples and simply teasing open my cunt lips with my fingers and found my inner cunt while occasionally teasing my clit while gradually approaching my orgasm.

Yes, I wriggled a bit and groaned and in truth I had no wish to hide from Mike who was still wanking even hoping that he was enjoying my performance. As my orgasm came to a disappointing end, my face returned to the story of SOL ignoring Mike and what he was up to. I looked over at the window I couldn’t see my neighbour so I checked a few items on my Yahoo news feed and shut down the computer. When I rose from the stool Mike had disappeared, had he bought himself off while looking into my house spying on me if you call it spying after all I openly masturbated in front of him. I went to lay on the sofa and thought again about making more of an effort with Nicola after we were still old-school friends and I was also thinking about going to the gym. Looking over at the clock I had plenty of time. I closed my eyes daydreaming I was laying not asleep but had my eyes closed on the sofa when I heard the bell ring it was the front door; someone was also banging on it.

The banging continued, I was naked and was not expecting anyone I pulled on a longish t-shirt and made my way to the door. When I opened it, there were four boys one of them was Michael from across the road all of them pushing straight passing me and into the house, disappearing into the lounge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.