The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 41

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

I know that I belong to Masters and Mistresses who enlist my services and have a deep desire for being dominated although at times it could be rather painful all have one thing in common which is they never intentionally harm me and especially cut my skin, bruises can be covered up. It is a game which I participate in although painful I cherish the opportunity to please others. Phil’s parents seemed to be very experienced, Phil’s mother Tina when used the instrument to smack my ass and with that metal ring gag firmly fixed in my mouth allowing Phil fuck my mouth with ease, I couldn’t scream and had no idea of what sounds emitted came from my mouth. The punishment was a sign of obedience although up until that time Mistress Tina and I had never met and not even correctly addressed her. Phil and Tina when they spoke about Phil’s Father Doug seemed to be rather sadistic. The terms Master and Mistress are roughly adhered to and I don’t get a say in the matter unlike when I am at work managing staff even that role has changed Dave has become more forceful with his instructions when I am in the office I have to plan with Dave the work staffing training schedules otherwise I am expected to be naked apart from wearing stockings and heels.

My biggest problem was that videos and photos would circulate showing me in a prosperous position blackmailing me to participate in these types of sexual games. My duties are very clear cut, every day I must wait to see if there is a message for me from Phil or even Michael as expressed by Phil. Chloe has said that the upcoming weekend she had plans for me. What about Phil what if he messages me and how do I get out of the task? I wasn’t too bothered about getting pregnant, I take the pill every night which is a good contraception, and I even thought about all the young men who would fuck me with the intention of one of them getting me pregnant. The thought repulsed me at my age and no doubt they would think differently.

My thoughts drifted and I had not heard Trevor arrive home but I could sense the aroma coming from him as he walked into the lounge where I had been sitting.

“Are you not going to greet me properly Karen or am I going to give your ass a good spanking.”

“Fuck sorry, Trev I’ll get on my knees in front of you.”

With that, I dropped to my knees waiting for him to get his out cock for me to suck. Instead, he came and sat where I had been sitting. I placed my hands behind my head thrusting my tits out to his face and waited for further instructions which did not come. Trevor looked past me to the television and eventually, he only said

“You can stand and bend over me with your asscheeks spread facing me, I’ll probably fuck either hole later but I’ll warm your ass a little beforehand.”

Was I really given a chance, I stood and turned around and bent over and before I had the opportunity to spread my asscheeks Trevor said.

“Fuck your boss has given you a good spanking, is your ass still sore.”

“Yes it is Chlo has applied some soothing cream on the affected area which has cooled down my ass somewhat, it had been a torrid time I was expected to remain naked all day and roughly every hour Dave would have me bend over his desk and use either leather belt or leather paddle and as the day worn on the heat and the pain intensified.”

“So now you must be ready for another spanking, Karen.”

“Please Trev I need some respite let me suck your cock instead or even piss in my mouth but I have suffered greatly today with Dave or even fuck my throat I know that you like that.”

“Karen you never get to choose do you, what is your role to serve I believe and obey without any resistance. Yes, Karen, I would love to piss in your mouth again something that you should get used to but not in here as no doubt some will spill onto the carpet you will have to learn the skill of not spilling any but today I feel generous go and get a couple of dildos in the drawer and hand them to me, go before I change my mind.”

I walked over to where the dildos and vibrators were in one of the drawers. My mind was racing what he had just said my mouth would become a humane receptacle. I picked up the pink and black ones I mostly use on the workout bike and handed them to him.

“Turn around again and carefully lift your legs one at a time over my shoulders as if you were in the wheelbarrow stance and steady your hands flat on the carpet.”

It took a bit of manoeuvring to get in the right position and now in this position with both legs resting on his shoulders, my cunt was easily accessible but more importantly my cunt was spread fairly wide. Trevor used his fingers on my anus and my clitoris before he pushed one and then two fingers inside. He turned his fingers around and then a third finger was inserted. He sat back with his stretched arm and admired the view, after a few moments he picked up the smaller black dildo and pushed it inside my cunt and moved it in and out a few times then when he withdrew his fingers from my ass he aimed the dildo at my anus and in one swift movement he pushed until the whole length was immersed inside my ass. He then picked up the pink one then started fucking my cunt with that leaving the black one still immersed inside my ass. My head was facing the carpet the fucking started in my pussy which was getting wetter his finger rubbed and flicked my clitoris and when my daughter walked in and sat to my side on the sofa she just sat and watched.

“As I fuck you Karen you can start doing press-ups and press those tits against the carpet.”

I had to take all of my weight onto my arms and shoulders, it was a struggle, it started fine but as more and more of the pink dildo fucked my cunt it became wetter and wetter I could hear the sloshing about in my pussy and my arm joints became started to ache. My nipples brushed the carpet on each downward journey my tits jiggled. A few times the black dildo in my ass slid out so that it almost that it fell out but Trevor just pushed it fully back in. Chloe never came to my rescue she just sat watching the whole procedure. I had no control sometimes Trevor would flick his finger across my clitoris sending shockwaves through my body and sometimes he would stop fucking me and leave the pink dildo firmly immersed inside my cunt as he would pull my labia apart and blow air into my cunt.

All the time I was moaning and groaning in pleasure despite the predicament that I was in. When he pulled my lips apart and blew air I wriggled my hips around trying to extract any pressure that I could against the dildo. As soon as he started caressing the backs of my thighs I found it hard to resist

“Fuck I’m about to cum, fuck that feels so nice.”

My body was lifting up and down my ankles supporting my weight on his shoulders as was my hands on the carpet my cunt was suspended in the air bouncing up and down. Trevor just sat back watching me make a fool of myself humping my body at nothing, my cunt muscles had pushed the pink dildo out of my cunt and hit Trevor, now my cunt was empty some of my cunt juices slipped out and fell onto Trevor’s lap. The fucker did not pick the dildo up my cunt was still void of nothing, my elbows fell onto the carpet unable to keep my balance with my tits squashed underneath.

In a swift movement, Trevor managed to flip my legs off his shoulders causing me to fall completely onto the carpet, the black dildo still lodged in my ass I lay on my back and spread my legs I knew what he wanted to see. At first, I lifted my legs high in the air and spread them wide, I could now see the bulge in his trousers as his cock bulged against the material, was he going to expose his cock or not. I started rubbing my clit in the hope that he would. He just sat there watching my wanton display Chloe’s left hand casually stroked his right thigh. I slipped a finger inside and worked it around then withdrew it and sucked my juices from my finger into my mouth then repeated it this time using two fingers and sucking them. I lowered my legs and put my feet onto the carpet but kept my legs spread and again I started rubbing my clit. Trevor was getting fidgety but still had not exposed his cock instead he said.

“You can masturbate until I tell you to stop and put a show on for us but no cumming.”

How long this went on for I don’t know, he handed me the pink dildo to use I rubbed and fucked until he told me to stop, this happened about half a dozen times on each occasion I had to come down from the high that I was experiencing. He made me wait until my clit had stopped pulsating and each time he looked at the pink dildo impaled inside my cunt I could feel my cunt muscles gripping the dildo as I tried to keep a hold of it. I was desperate to continue masturbating waiting was agony, a few times I had to push the black dildo back into my ass as it had started sliding out. I gripped the base of the dildo as soon as he said to continue, the fingers on my left hand rubbed my clit as my right hand ploughed the dildo in and out the pace quickened he could easily see that I was close to cumming and the dreadful sound of Trevor’s voice STOP echoed throughout the lounge.

After three times of making me stop Chloe decided to get in on the act she rose from the sofa and walked over to where I lay and planted her legs close to my head and squatted down placing her knees close to my head and lowered herself down so that her cunt was directly over my face as she lifted the skirt over my face obscuring any view that I had. I had to lift my head to reach her naked cunt she was not wearing any knickers and moments later my tongue found her clitoris. Both of my hands were close to my waist so I just used my tongue. She started wriggling her body over my face then Trevor resumed where I had finished he had taken hold of the dildo and was now fucking me as I attempted to pleasure my daughter with my mouth and tongue. A couple of times that he stopped me straight in my tracks when he used his hand to smack my clit. Everything petered out when Chloe and Trevor stopped and stepped away, leaving me unsure of what to do next. To lay there and wait for further instructions or to continue masturbating.

It was Chloe who spoke first.

“Enough for now, Trev go and have a bloody shower and Mother behave yourself, dinner should almost be ready. After you have a workout with Trev then for the remainder of the evening will be spent using the suction tube on your clit, the person I am intending for you to meet is also keen on having your husband present and to be honest, I believe Daddy is ready for this to take his slutty wife dressed out all slutty where she can show off her skills. I still have Natalie’s spiked cock cage for use and I’ll make sure he takes a Viagra tablet before going out.”

“You’re mean.”

“Not really mean then when he gets home he can tell me all about what goes on while he masturbates in front of me but of course denying him the opportunity to cum and after that, he can pleasure me or maybe the both of us. And remember Mother he is not allowed to cum so if the both of us tease him while he masturbates maybe I’ll let you wear one of the strap-ons so that you can fuck his ass”

“That’s a plan how about Trev,”

“I’ll make sure he is out for the night, Tom can escort you to the venue Jim has chosen. Maybe I will invite Allison around your Father rather likes her while you are out Ally and I could have some fun together”

Trevor went upstairs to have a shower and Chloe went to the kitchen I sat there alone as I considered myself to be an obedient slave, who always lived and abided by the rules generally Chloe set. The last thing I want in life is to receive punishment courtesy of her or Trevor and now by Dave. Not sure where Phil and his parents fit in right now especially from earlier with the videos and photos with the prospect of blackmailing me. If I am disobedient in my duties or do not live up to their standards, I will no doubt come into some form of submission and be punished. Tina said that her husband is a sadist who brutally whips and punishes subservients, whenever they deserve discipline!

I try to stay in excellent physical shape so I have started going to the gym and the pool when I can in an attempt to stay in good shape, especially at my age. The pool attendants have become used to me wearing the skimpiest bikinis possible although they are very revealing, the material covering my areolas is only about 1 inch wide and the bottom is really only a string which easily slips between my labia. To many people with a trained eye I am practically naked in the pool of course there is no hiding my erect nipples. I never complain during my submissive and exhibitionist duties, in fact, I love em. I know full well that the pain and despair that Master or Mistress will give me if I do complain is ten times greater than what I receive during a normal S&M session. So I grin and bear it. During my visits to the pool, all the people are adults so any antics that may take place no young children are present. Mothers and children who use the pool together are only permitted at certain times and school time is reserved for school lessons apart for an hour or so which is used for the public. During that time I am generally at work in any case When Trevor came downstairs after having a shower he was naked which was quite normal as he likes to display his big cock dangling between his legs. My mind had drifted off thinking about John and the situation that he now found himself in, we had often spoken together about him cuckolding with me all dressed up like a slut. This would be the first time John with me to fuck other men or young men/boys with him watching, unlike when we were on holiday when he sat and watched me dancing with other men. Chlo mentioned that he would be caged and humiliated but that did not bother me. Trevor sat waving his semi-erect cock about in his hand which was hard for me trying not to look at what he was doing. I suppose being young and blessed why not show his cock off.

Chloe called us to the kitchen saying that dinner was ready, she always enjoys cooking, we ate not in silence at least nothing was bought out about me. Afterwards, Trevor had me on the workout bike for a 30-minute workout he adjusted the speed making it harder to ride making me rise up on the saddle and the pink dildo. Soon despite suffering earlier and with each revolution of the pedals soon I was fucking myself. Trevor started using the riding crop to sting my buttocks every time I rose from the saddle, my cunt was getting wetter and wetter. Trevor came to the side of the bike and watched my tits bouncing, I knew my emotions were changing as an orgasm approached; he then leaned over and aimed the crop on my well fucked cunt attempting to strike my still-swollen clitoris or at least tried to as the saddle got in the way although my labia had spread around the dildo. The hits were not too harsh more like playful smacks but still bloody stung and often the crop struck the inside of my left thigh. After a few hits my orgasm came thankfully not as explosive as earlier however, my ordeal was not finished despite having an orgasm I still had to ride the dildo until the time was up.

When the 30mins was up the bike came to a standstill but my ideal was not over, once I clambered off the bike I had to bend over to suck and clean the pink dildo tasting my cunt juices which was fixed to the saddle. Standing before Trevor I placed my hands behind my head in the usual position and parted my legs to the required space. My body was encased with sweat from the harsh workout and I was still breathing heavily. Trevor still had the crop in his hand and was looking at my tits much more closely.

“Has your boss been abusing these as I can see marking underneath, Chlo tells me that Dave gave you a smacking earlier I saw the reddish marking when you walked into the kitchen.”

Again not telling the truth about the time in the basement of Phil’s or with the encounter with his mother Tina I reiterated what I had said to my daughter making out that it was Dave who had punished me by saying that Dave had decided to abuse me on each hour in the office and I pointed out that I was still suffering. Of course, he was not particularly bothered if I was suffering or not my pain would only inflame his desire to inflict more. He stepped slightly further away from where I stood and started flicking my nipples with the riding crop. He started with my right nipple then to my left nipple flicking them up and down, a few to my right then to my left, the ferocity increased as my nipples still felt the electrical shocks from the pain. I tried to stand motionless as he flicked my nipples but I buckled but still did not attempt to cover my tits with my hands. This happened a few times his cock seemed to grow with my suffering although it was not fully erect he was semi aroused his cock was about 45 degrees

“Who gave you permission to cowl down when I punish you.”

Trevor walked over to the wall unit and pulled out one of the drawers and in his hand was the nipple and clit chain. I stood and waited to embrace the pain that I knew would come. Trevor attached both small metal teethed clamps and then one onto my clit; he adjusted the small metal rings tightening the chain to pull my nipples downwards and my clit upwards. Then he made me walk to the French doors and stand there facing out towards the rear garden and my neighbours at the back. By this time Trevor’s cock had grown I could see him in the reflection of the windows, all of this time Chloe had sat watching on the sofa and had not said anything. I saw him walk towards the sofa I could see that he was standing in front of her; I saw her move and start to suck his cock. Trevor removed Chloe’s top and unclasped her bra and cupped her tits. All this was captured in the reflection what followed was a session of lovemaking which ended with them fucking on the sofa.

Standing there looking out towards the rear garden and hearing their moans of pleasure it was no wonder that my clit was throbbing through the pain of the sharp teeth of the clamp biting on my nipples and my clit but also because I was aroused hearing them making love. Chloe was quite focal as he fucked her and it was after her second orgasm Trevor picked up his pace I could hear their bodies banging against each other as her second orgasm hit home he was feasting on her nipples and not long after he was soon shooting his sperm into my daughter’s cunt. When he was finished it was his voice that was directed towards me.

“Slut come and do the honours.”

It was just an hour ago that I finished on the bike and a little after that when Trevor had attached the chain, in that time my clit and nipples had become numb and ached. Standing there naked facing my neighbour’s homes, of course, I had no idea who may have seen me, that was the intention although he did mention that if I complained he would tie me to the wooden post at the back of my garden close to the wooden shed that John had erected with the light on so I said nothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.